PDA

View Full Version : Will Sam Worthington Replace Christian Bale In ‘Batman 3’?

Aphrodite22
12-03-09, 01:15
:yik:

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2009/03/11/will-sam-worthington-replace-christian-bale-in-batman-3/

NOOOOOO!! if Christian Bale is not in Batman 3 i wont even see the trailers!!
He is the only true batman :mad::mad:

silver_wolf
12-03-09, 01:15
boo!:mad: why would they change so much after the success of the first two films?

Aphrodite22
12-03-09, 01:17
boo!:mad: why would they change so much after the success of the first two films?

they better dont change him!!

:mad:

AmericanAssassin
12-03-09, 01:18
What?! :yik: I didn't even know they were considering a replacement. That's just ridiculous! :mad:

violentblossom
12-03-09, 01:20
maybe theyre afraid he'll tell them, off, too... :whi:

]{eith
12-03-09, 01:26

:vlol:

The way I see it, (prepares to be beaten to a bloody pulp) the role of Batman in the movies is not that complex, so replacing Christian Bale wouldn't be that big a deal for me.

Then again, I've always found his acting sub-par anyway.

Okay, bring on the hate...

Spong
12-03-09, 01:27
I never understood why they got rid of Michael Keaton, he was much better. And then the Batman movies went all stupid and dark, nothing like the old TV series with Adam West & Burt Ward :confused:

Agent 47
12-03-09, 01:31
{eith;3520139']:vlol:

The way I see it, (prepares to be beaten to a bloody pulp) the role of Batman in the movies is not that complex, so replacing Christian Bale wouldn't be that big a deal for me.

Then again, I've always found his acting sub-par anyway.

Okay, bring on the hate...

gladly, i liked Keaton, they replaced him, i like Bale, better not replace him.

point? well i for one hate getting to used to an actor just to see them replaced needlessly.

Bale is good for at least 2 more imo :D

Aphrodite22
12-03-09, 01:31

lmao :vlol:

I never understood why they got rid of Michael Keaton, he was much better. And then the Batman movies went all stupid and dark, nothing like the old TV series with Adam West & Burt Ward :confused:

bah, no offense but all the old batmans suck imo..
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/CSBG/batman_dark_tomorrow_pow.jpg

btw this video is hilarious

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2009/02/03/christian-bales-rant-is-contagious-get-out-of-our-face/

AmericanAssassin
12-03-09, 01:36
bah, no offense but all the old batmans suck imo...

I definitely agree. When the show comes on, I change the channel because it kills me how lame it is. :p

silver_wolf
12-03-09, 01:40
yeah...they're good for a few giggles but then they get sad :(

Encore
12-03-09, 01:42
That's nothing but a rumour, hardly worth a thread of its own. The thing is: if there is a Batman 3 in the first place, which isn't even confirmed, at least a Batman 3 directed by Christopher Nolan - then I honestly don't see Nolan going for a change of MAIN actor in the middle of a trilogy. Also considering him and Bale know each other so well by now (from the previous 2 movies and also The Prestige). Their "partnership" works, and I can't see Nolan changing that just because of tabloids news.

So, the way I see it, the only possibility of this being true is if the 3rd Batman movie isn't directed by Nolan. And if so, I couldn't care less who plays Batman anyway because I won't even bother.

da tomb raider!
12-03-09, 01:47
I doubt that this is true. Given the immense success of the last two Batman films, surely Christian Bale will stick around for at least the next one.

Indeed. The new films are OK, but are largely different from the TV show and previous films. Where's the humour?

Andariel
12-03-09, 02:03
Noooooo! Christian Bale is perfect imo.

calico25
12-03-09, 07:12
its BS.

Nolan is already signed on now for BB3 with his new Warner Bros. contract. He's doing a film now and then BB3. He has said himself they are scripting it right now.

Bale was already signed on for 3 batman films, he is not going anywhere.

TombRaiderLover
12-03-09, 15:07

You obviously understand nothing about Batman.

There's been so many rumours going around about the new film (which, as far as I know, hasn't even been confirmed yet), that I just ignore them.

violentblossom
12-03-09, 15:17
i like everything about Bale except that stupid ass raspy voice he does when he's in the Batsuit.. he doesn't sound scary when he does it, he just sounds like he has strep throat or something. :rolleyes:

SoulReaver74
12-03-09, 15:31

Amen Spong, Keaton is a legend in the role, no disrespect to Bale, i like the man's acting in Batman but to be fare the supporting cast always deliver the power house performances, Neeson, Ledger, Cain, the list goes on.

Geck-o-Lizard
12-03-09, 17:08
I hate Christian Bale. I won't cry if they replace him.

Quasimodo
12-03-09, 17:09
I hate Christian Bale.
Why?

I didn't think he was anything special as Batman, and the smokers voice was laughable - so I don't care if he gets replaced, either.

Melonie Tomb Raider
12-03-09, 17:34
I really liked him in the first two, but after his little temper tantrum... good riddance.

violentblossom
12-03-09, 17:36
I really liked him in the first two, but after his little temper tantrum... good riddance.

yes, he seems to have diva syndrome, something i have a hard time respecting or taking seriously.

just croft
12-03-09, 19:21
Christian Bale seems to have been very down since Heath Ledger passed away.

I hope they don't change the actor tough

Larapink
12-03-09, 19:21
Noooo! :(

Christian Bale is perfect as Batman :(

*laralover*
12-03-09, 19:37
Christian Bale is ok...Eh this is stupid though grr I prefer the old movies though for some reason but the new ones are still really good.

Aphrodite22
12-03-09, 19:56
I hate Christian Bale.

I love Christian Bale.