PDA

View Full Version : Angelina pregnant again?

Trinity34
13-03-09, 15:52
Angelina Jolie pregnant?
Source: bang showbiz
Date: 13 March 2009

Angelina Jolie has sparked rumours she is expecting her seventh child after requesting scenes for her new thriller 'Salt' be rewritten to be less physically challenging.

Angelina Jolie is reportedly pregnant.

The 'Changeling' star has sparked rumours she is expecting another child with partner Brad Pitt after she asked for daring stunt scenes in her forthcoming movie 'Salt' to be cut back.

A movie source said: "There is still some exciting action stuff - most notably when Angelina's character is chased by snipers over the rooftops.

"But there's no back-flips on speeding trains and it's all more face close-ups than action sequences.

"Early versions of 'Salt' could not be shot with a woman in the early stages of pregnancy but the draft they're shooting now can."

Fuelling the baby rumours is the fact Angelina - who already has six children with Brad, including three adopted kids - usually does her own stunts.

In 'Wanted', 'Tomb Raider' and 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' she refused to use a stunt double for the more extreme action sequences.

The 33-year-old actress said: "It doesn't look as real. I think the best stunts are when an audience watches it and can understand everything that's going on and feel like they're in the middle of the action. I love practicing stunts to get them right."

Angelina's role in 'Salt' has already been dramatically altered since the first scripts were written.

Her part as Eveline Salt - a CIA agent who must evade capture after being framed as a Russian spy - was originally set to be played by Tom Cruise, but the role was changed to suit an actress when the 'Valkyrie' star pulled out.

http://www.list.co.uk/article/16521-angelina-jolie-pregnant/

violentblossom
13-03-09, 16:31
this can't be true.

i'll die.

:hea:

touchthesky
13-03-09, 16:36
Doubt it. They use every excuse to make people think she is pregnant.

"Oh my goodness. Did you see Angelina eat that banana yesterday? She must be pregnant."

violentblossom
13-03-09, 16:41
Doubt it. They use every excuse to make people think she is pregnant.

"Oh my goodness. Did you see Angelina eat that banana yesterday? She must be pregnant."

lmao! i know, huh? :vlol:

"why is she shopping for new clothes!?! only prego people do that!"

"why is she sitting down?! is she TIRED?! WAAAAAAAHHH!"

"*GASP!* is Angie touching her stomach?! OH MY GAAAAAAAAAD!"

Melonie Tomb Raider
13-03-09, 17:06
Hmm... You can't help but wonder. AJ never had any problems with doing stunts, she's as tough as nails, so this is very unusual for her. :pi:

adventurerLara
13-03-09, 17:35
She did say she wasn't going to stop having kids, but either way this is unusual for her.

sweetest-sin
13-03-09, 17:45
shell have a whole country soon
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb216/sugarplum1991/celebrity-pictures-brangelina-wh-1.jpg

Ilie_Fusarau
13-03-09, 18:25
!^:vlol::vlol:

Found another funny one on that site :vlol: :
http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/celebrity-pictures-spongebob-squarepants-angelina-enough.jpg

NightWish
13-03-09, 18:40
lol! This is getting ridiculous!

Thorir
13-03-09, 19:25
Six kids is PLENTY enough!

God Horus
13-03-09, 21:16
Really? She may be going just a little bit overboard on the kids :o But whatever she decides to do is her personal decision and her fans should support her :hug:

raiderfun
13-03-09, 23:01
Wow, again ?

rowanlim
14-03-09, 01:11
I read somewhere that she shouldn't get pregnant because she had complications with the last pregnancies, I hope she'd stop for her own health, apart from that, I also think that 6 kids are a lot of handle, emotionally & physically, but then again, it's her choice :)

M.A.
14-03-09, 01:25
Congrats if it was indeed true she's pregnant again. :)

But toned down action sequences? NOOO... :( I like kicking ass Angelina. That what drew me to the cinema. Her drama roles did not make me run to the cinema to watch them...

Cows N' Roses
14-03-09, 08:51
Really? She may be going just a little bit overboard on the kids :o But whatever she decides to do is her personal decision and her fans should support her :hug:
Yeah I second that.

larasbestm8
14-03-09, 10:22
I think she needs to stop. All that's gonna happen is she's gonna end up with so many that she needs a nanny and some will hardly see their mummy!
I never knew my mum and I don't want those kids going through that, well, ANY kids for that matter.

Just stop and think, Angelina, please.

touchthesky
14-03-09, 16:27
There were photos in the paper today of her clinging onto a building for a stunt..quite high up I believe.

Pretty dangerous for a pregnant wifey, no?

I would assume it's all rubbish.

http://www.celebuzz.com/angelina-jolie-does-spider-man-s93101/

Melonie Tomb Raider
14-03-09, 17:14
I think she needs to stop. All that's gonna happen is she's gonna end up with so many that she needs a nanny and some will hardly see their mummy!
I never knew my mum and I don't want those kids going through that, well, ANY kids for that matter.

:tmb:

violentblossom
14-03-09, 18:42

she already has a few nannies, i believe.

Melonie Tomb Raider
14-03-09, 18:59
Yeah, her kids are probably watched by a nanny way too much, they need to be with their mother. Which means AJ needs to eventually put acting aside until her kids in older, this is a pivotal time of their lives and they need their mother.

She says she's going to do that anyway, and I hope she does, because the kids are far more important. If she wasn't ready to take a big break from acting, she shouldn't have had kids.

tranniversary119
16-03-09, 00:49
http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/jon-and-kate/gosselins.html If they can do it, I don't see why Angelina and Brad can't. ;)

ECB
16-03-09, 01:53
Is she turning into a gumball machine or what? :p

Marianna12
16-03-09, 20:19
Well, I'm really happy to hear that! Although it's probably just a rumour!
If she wants to have more kids, why shouldn't she have?
Also, it's really great to hear that the the next movie will have stunts!!!!!!!!

CRAZY ANGIE FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jmp::jmp::jmp:

Melonie Tomb Raider
16-03-09, 20:37
http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/jon-and-kate/gosselins.html If they can do it, I don't see why Angelina and Brad can't. ;)

Because they actually raise their kids.

tranniversary119
16-03-09, 22:00
Because they actually raise their kids.
Of course, that's true :tmb: Forgot about Ange+Brad need nannies..but still I think they've said before they spend as much time with them as they can..we all know that could mean several different things.

Assassin13
17-03-09, 14:48
OMG! O.O She's like a child machine.STOP!

*laralover*
17-03-09, 17:49
O god no more! Stop! :p

ben croft
18-03-09, 01:24
She's a sex machine! She's rich, she can buy kids.

:vlol:

Philio
18-03-09, 10:29
Pregnant, again? That's crazy.
If it is true, congratulations Angelina. I hope she can handle it with everything.

Delamo1999
21-03-09, 19:05
I heard a rumor that she and Brad were going to adopt their 7th child. She had once said that she wanted to find her children all over the globe.

Lee croft
21-03-09, 20:21
wow she reminds of that song by girls aloud .. *sings* im just a love machine *stops singing* lool .... someone cant control themselfs..... but can you blame her?

Tonyrobinson
22-03-09, 00:57
Wow! She catches pregnancy like the flu :)

Not a slam at her BTW my sister has the same problem :p