PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider - Live Stream!

JoeHarden
15-03-09, 23:57
Ok guys, here's the thing.
I have purchased a Capture Device that will met me stream games online, so i will be Streaming All the tomb raiders Live, but i will only do this if i know there will be enough people watching it, because there is no point me setting it up, if i dont get enough viewers.
If i do get enough i will be streaming - Tomb Raider I,II,IV and Underworld, im currently trying to buy new versions of the others from Amazon. :D

So please comment underneath at whether you think this is a good idea and if you will watch it?

Thanks
Joe

innocentvenus
15-03-09, 23:59
I do this a lot too. But I mostly stream AOD, TRU, and TRII. I never get many viewers one. But I have one loyal one! :hug:

I'll watch!

JoeHarden
16-03-09, 00:00
I do this a lot too. But I mostly stream AOD, TRU, and TRII. I never get many viewers one. But I have one loyal one! :hug:

I'll watch!

thanks.

Rai
16-03-09, 00:02
Sure, I'll watch. It's always interesting how others' fair.

JoeHarden
16-03-09, 00:03
Sure, I'll watch. It's always interesting how others' fair.
Thanks Too

Catracoth
16-03-09, 00:05
I'll watch, :)!

JoeHarden
16-03-09, 00:09
THANKS. i willbe going live next week :D

spikejones
16-03-09, 00:17
hmmm... seems that Nate has some competition now. :mis:
hey.. even if you don't get any viewers... do it for yourself. Don't let the world stop you from doing something you love. :tmb:

Larson_1988
16-03-09, 00:38
Finally some HQ live footage! :D

Agent 47
16-03-09, 00:40

tee hee :vlol:

go for it Joe, and have fun :D

Carbonek_0051
16-03-09, 00:41
hmmm... seems that Nate has some competition now. :mis:
hey.. even if you don't get any viewers... do it for yourself. Don't let the world stop you from doing something you love. :tmb:
Shush, I do TR & other games.:ton:

EmeraldFields
16-03-09, 00:42
Give us a link and we'll watch!:tmb:

Carbonek_0051
16-03-09, 00:45

Well I'm sorry I don't have the equipment to make the show of your liking.:)

I can't afford the equipment, & I am trying to make the show better to anyone's liking.

EternoD
16-03-09, 00:51
i'll watch

Agent 47
16-03-09, 01:06

I can't afford the equipment, & I am trying to make the show better to anyone's liking.

and you assume he's hinting at you how exactly? or am i too gormless to see it :confused:

Quasimodo
16-03-09, 01:17
I like these live shows. I'd totally watch it :)

ECB
16-03-09, 01:47
Count me in. I love Nate's channel. Why won't I like this?

Lenochka
16-03-09, 01:49
ooo, It would be really interesting to watch how other people deal with traps and shiz :O
So yeah, I would probs pop in every once in a while to see whats going on.

spikejones
16-03-09, 01:51

I'd like to know what makes him assume it will be HQ? for all we know its just a normal webcam with 640*480 resolution ;) Anyhow.. quality on Nate's show ain't bad at all IMO. actually, I prefer a lower quality for streaming - that way it doesn't have to buffer constantly on slower connections. I don't know how many times an HQ video has killed the mood when trying to stream.

Immortalis08
16-03-09, 02:29

People are perfectly happy with your shows so you shouldn't feel threatened Mr. Nate. I don't think Larson was referring to you at all. However some people prefer different knds of quality videos. Honestly I get excited over anything that has the label HD or HQ stamped on it. :D

And spikejones, what would be the point of using a capture card if you are not going to record high quality videos?

spikejones
16-03-09, 02:37
People are perfectly happy with your shows so you shouldn't feel threatened Mr. Nate. I don't think Larson was referring to you at all. However some people prefer different knds of quality videos. Honestly I get excited over anything that has the label HD or HQ stamped on it. :D

And spikejones, what would be the point of using a capture card if you are not going to record high quality videos?
he just said "capture device" - that could be a TV Tuner card, or it could be just a web cam.

JoeHarden
16-03-09, 02:40
he just said "capture device" - that could be a TV Tuner card, or it could be just a web cam.

its a capture card lol sorry just realised what i typed
its a dazzle video creator :D

spikejones
16-03-09, 03:06
good deal... didn't know you could stream with those tbh.:o

mizuno_suisei
16-03-09, 12:34
I wish I could watch, dialup sucks xD A funny story though, I've been playing through TR3 and On Coastal Village and Aldywich, I put my webcam infront of my TV and had someone on MSN telling me what to do because I forgot xD It sucked because of my bad connection, the image would change every 5 or 10 seconds so my friend had trouble understanding where exactly I was xD

Titanium
16-03-09, 14:00
What do you streamers stream on then? Ustream? Justin.Tv?

Phlip
16-03-09, 15:18
I'd watch. XD