PDA

View Full Version : Real-Life Tomb Raider

Mr.Bouncer
19-03-09, 11:57
Hey there errybady,
Well, of course many of us love TR but some peeps are lucky enuff to have the essence of it in their lives.

Do you look like Lara or other TR characters ?
Ever met someone who does ?
Do you feel that some TombRaider cases happen in your real life (e.g. Someone who looks alot like you in your college or skoool which makes you remember the Doppelganger case ?)
Do you feel like spontaneously / intendedly imitating Lara (gurls n guys) or other characters of TR in you real life ?

here's your place,
tell errybady if you feel like it
But PLZZZZ BE Honest in your answers
Don't Make Up Stories

Lemme Start :

01. Sometimes I feel like wearing Lara Croft like outfits (BUT OF COURSE NOT IN A SISSY-Man or A FEMALE WAY) but in colors or type of combinations (mostly for cosplay)

02. My Biology professor looks almost identical to Lara Croft !!!!!!!
03. My Analytical Chemistry professor looks IDENTICAL to Natla
04. I have two friends at college who act a bit like A&Z but they don't look like them.
05. There's a guy in my college who INCREDIBLY LOOKS LIKE ME , he even carries the same type of phone I carry N80.

N I'm honest with those ... :D
what abt u guys n gurlz

plz be serious ...

Carbonek_0051
19-03-09, 12:01
Someone told me I could pull off Kurtis, but I think I look more like the poachers in TRU.:vlol:

No.

Do you feel that some TombRaider cases happen in your real life (e.g. Someone who looks alot like you in your college or skoool which makes you remember the Doppelganger case ?) No.

Do you feel like spontaneously / intendedly imitating Lara (gurls n guys) or other characters of TR in you real life ? I hop fences, climb things, & say "aha" if that counts.:p

Mr.Bouncer
19-03-09, 12:18
Someone told me I could pull off Kurtis, but I think I look more like the poachers in TRU.:vlol:

No.

Do you feel that some TombRaider cases happen in your real life (e.g. Someone who looks alot like you in your college or skoool which makes you remember the Doppelganger case ?) No.

Do you feel like spontaneously / intendedly imitating Lara (gurls n guys) or other characters of TR in you real life ? I hop fences, climb things, & say "aha" if that counts.:p

well that's a cool one ;) :D

Nannonxyay
19-03-09, 12:40
I think I resemble the whales in the Area 51 levels. :p Nah, I don't think I do. Maybe a fat version of Boaz.

Some of the girls at my school remind me of Janice. :D

Do you feel that some Tomb Raider cases happen in your real life (e.g. Someone who looks a lot like you in your college or skoool which makes you remember the Doppelganger case ?)
Nope.

Do you feel like spontaneously / intendedly imitating Lara (gurls n guys) or other characters of TR in you real life ?
Well, sometimes I say things really poshly and sarcastically.

Carbonek_0051
19-03-09, 12:41
Some of the girls at my school remind me of Janice. :D
LMAO!

:vlol:!!!!!!!!!!!!

jjbennett
19-03-09, 12:54
02. My Biology professor looks almost identical to Lara Croft !!!!!!!

Name and number please....

]{eith
19-03-09, 12:56
Janice is a complete rip-off of me. :cen:

I'm lucky that I live in a place with an abundance of tombs and ancient structures and I've spent the most part of my younger years exploring them. I don't tend to get into gun fights....anymore...:D

xRikux89
19-03-09, 13:10
say "aha".:p

I do that waaaaay too much. :D A certain person always says I make it sound very alike. (Not you Suz, but I know you love it anyways~ :p)

And I do like to climb things, as much as my weak physique lets me... My most TR moment in real life was probably avoiding a firework coming right at me. :o

Mr.Bouncer
19-03-09, 14:20
whoa those are awesome stuff u got there

Melonie Tomb Raider
19-03-09, 15:04
Everytime my baby cousin sees a pic of Lara on my computer he says, "That's you, Monie!" I laughed my head off the first time he said that, because I rarely get to see him, so he really was not around my TR habit, he just happened to get a glimpse of my Lara Croft background and he said it was me. :p

I definitely look different than Lara, though, but we do have some similarities in our coloring and some characteristics.

But I can't say I've ever met someone that looks exactly like Lara. The closest thing would probably be Lara Weller, she really captured Lara's look very well.

I can't say any TR cases have happened in my real life, no.

When I was younger, I would take Lara's actions into consideration. Like if someone was mean to me and I had to stand up for myself, I'd think, "Just act like Lara!" But being as the new Lara acts like a wuss... I don't do that anymore. :p

M.A.
19-03-09, 15:09
Throughout my life, I have currently 5 doppelgangers. All I never met. I knew about them when people told me (you look exactly like xxxx!). :D

The one that most disturbing to me, happened when I was about 11 years old. You see, my father is a policeman and we travel a lot, living in police quarters (houses for officers situated in the compound of the headquarters). So that year, he was transferred to another city and the whole family followed suit.

The first day I started in the new school, my classmates commented how I resembled another boy who just left the school. I even had his voice. And guess what? His father is ALSO a policeman, and he left the school following his transferred father.

And to add more to the freakiness, I asked my father for some more details. Turns out he knew the boy's father and have told me this details:

1. We are actually living in the boy's family former quarters.

2. The boy's family transferred to my old city.

3. His family took residence in our former quarters.

4. The boy resumes his studying in my old school....

So basically we swapped life. And being an 11 years old, I didn't pursue the matter much further. How I wished I had. I want to see him for myself (pun intended). :D

EternoD
19-03-09, 20:00
heheheh no.

uhm... unfortunately, i don't think i have.

Do you feel that some TombRaider cases happen in your real life (e.g.
Someone who looks alot like you in your college or skoool which makes you remember the Doppelganger case ?)

hm... well i suppose. but not the doppelganger case. probably something more like when people give me looks like the looks lara gives when she sees her zombie mother.

well, back when i was in like 3rd grade, there was this little thing that you could climb up that had like 6 steps on it in the playground and i would climb up and hang on the last step like lara hangs on ledges and kick off backwards, and shoot my pretend handguns. haha.

violentblossom
19-03-09, 20:02
i feel like i resemble Lara Croft, and a local news woman looks just like Natla. :vlol:

Tony9595
19-03-09, 21:13
i feel like i resemble Lara Croft, and a local news woman looks just like Natla. :vlol:

can you post a picture of that girl? :vlol:

violentblossom
19-03-09, 21:23
can you post a picture of that girl? :vlol:

TOTALLY! lemme find one.