View Full Version : Computer experts: In need of serious help.

20-03-09, 07:45
Ok,so youknow the back of the computer where you plug the souund in? Theres a small circular rubber donut shaped hole that you plug it into but mines popped out and it looks as if the back of the hole has a black part that is jagged and messed up.

I just wanted to know are there any replacement pieces you could buy and if theyre are what are their names because i cant find them online anywhere. Alsoi want to know if this problem is even a fixable one because i need my speakers working. lol

20-03-09, 11:02
Since you have asked the same question in the technical support section and are getting advice there, I will close this one.