PDA

View Full Version : A little worried about my 360

Hairhelmet12
29-04-09, 22:04
okay so my gta iv would freez ofter when i got it, but i figured that it was cause it was used, but now it freezes up a lot, and my brother told me that his games where freezing a bit. well last night i put in Lego indiana jones since i hadent played it in a while, and when i put it in this screen came up and it said "To play this disk Please insert a xbox360 console" dosent make sence, does it? (lmao) and i freaked out so i took it out and put tru in and it worked, im a little worried, is my three sixty messed up? i hope not!

Edit: i have no clue why i spelled out 360 :P

TR cheatfinder
29-04-09, 23:27
Maybe hacked? Afterall, that doesn't make sense: "Please insert a Xbox 360 Console".

Contact Microsoft and tell them and wait a month for a reply ;)

Hairhelmet12
30-04-09, 01:01
Maybe hacked? Afterall, that doesn't make sense: "Please insert a Xbox 360 Console".

My friend had this same problem, but i cant reember what he did, though hes like never on when i am (Fish. *glare* :P)

spikejones
30-04-09, 02:56
you haven't modded it in any way have you?

Fish.
30-04-09, 07:34
My friend had this same problem, but i cant reember what he did, though hes like never on when i am (Fish. *glare* :P)
:pi:

The same thing happened with my old Xbox (but it was because I was glitching a different game which caused the disc to read erratically). It eventually got so bad I couldn't play any games, so I ended up having to send the console into Microsoft. Does it do this with only GTA IV or does it do this with other games as well?

pneboy
30-04-09, 12:26

my xbox does this a couple times, its just dirt on the disc, usually i just eject and reject the disk and it works
only happened on gears or halo

Hairhelmet12
30-04-09, 20:59
I never modded my 360, and no i dident do this with anything else, I havent tried to do it again, cause im scared to mess up my 360

allie9x
30-04-09, 21:07
I've got a problem where my 360 "eats" my games and freezes them. It sort of goes mental and scratches them so it doesnt work. I've had to buy Underworld at least 3 times now. Lie it horozontally rather than vertically encase it does this and i think you can buy these sort of plugin things my friend told me, but I couldnt reatlly understand her =\

Fish.
01-05-09, 13:17
Hairhelmet, the console showing an error won't mess anything up. ;) Try some other games, and see if the error still shows up.