PDA

View Full Version : I've always wondered...

Reckless Lara
03-05-09, 09:30
Ok,you know how Lara's mansion is.Big,vast,posh but let's focus on the size of the manor.So my question goes like this:Who does the cleaning?Who is able to clean up such a huge house?.It must not be Winston because he's too old and I've not heard of any maids.
Silly question but i want to know what do you believe :)

michaeldt
03-05-09, 09:49
Winston probably does most of it. and on weekends lara probably hires cleaners to come in. And isn't winston like in his mid 60's or something?

Mist
03-05-09, 10:18
Well Winston's bio says he's the only live-in staff at Croft manor so he or lara most likely call other people to come in and do some work around the manor as well. Stuff Winston may not be able to do because of his age.

oraclebop
03-05-09, 11:52
Maybe Alister pitches in every once in a while...

Tony9595
03-05-09, 15:56
Well, I guess the manor is always clean, and if something is dirty, then Winston takes care of it.

Changeling
03-05-09, 18:10
I'm guessing that Lara is a very clean-living person, so the manor is probably neat and tidy for the majority of the time Lara spends there. And if Winston sees any slight mess then he attends to it, he is her butler after all. But I think everyone would pitch in; Alister, Zip and Lara. I don't think they're all that lazy to rely on Winston the whole time. :p

mudkip25
03-05-09, 18:17
Alister and Zip clean it with they're toungues! :ton:

Tjw croft
03-05-09, 18:42
Maybe when Lara's on a mission, Winston calls in the pros XD

Super Badnik
03-05-09, 19:46
There is no need for cleaners in Croft Manor as Core & Crystal can't be bothered to render dirt there:D

Delamo1999
03-05-09, 20:06
Lara for one is a very clean person to start with. She hires a cleaning crew to do the cleaning. Winston is the butler so he is on top of the service chain and attends to Lara needs; in the old days, other cleaning staff would clean out the butler's chamber pot.

Zip is her tech guy and Alister used to arrange her travel arrangements as well as run errands for Lara (remember the British Museum in TRL).

But all in all the Croft Manor is well kept and looks beautiful.

:D

sorudo
03-05-09, 20:56
i'm more wondering how the dirt can get in, you can't get to the guarden in legent and the only dirt you can get there is in the secret small hall that go's from alisters library to lara's bedroom....and i don't see lara walk trough there every day....:p

TRJTA
03-05-09, 22:42
One thing is for sure, Winston couldn't do it on his own unless he's some kind of robot...a dopplewinston with supernatural powers XD.....Thats it! TRL/A/U winston is the dopple of TR2/3 winston! He's TR2/3 winston 'with the flaws removed' :D

Ashnod
04-05-09, 04:31
You'd need several people to keep a house of that size free of dust.

Chris.Talg0
04-05-09, 07:18
There is no need for cleaners in Croft Manor as Core & Crystal can't be bothered to render dirt there:D

and yet wen u roll around a few times lara gets extremely filthy. :p this thread seems...um...wierd. are we really talking about cleaning a VIRTUAL mansion?:confused:

!Lara Croft!
04-05-09, 07:36
One thing is for sure, Winston couldn't do it on his own unless he's some kind of robot...a dopplewinston with supernatural powers XD.....Thats it! TRL/A/U winston is the dopple of TR2/3 winston! He's TR2/3 winston 'with the flaws removed' :D

No wonder he doesnt fart anymore...

Thea
08-06-09, 14:52
You all say that Croft Manor is clean... Didn't you notice all the dust falling from the ledges in Lara's gym?? No one cleans there, that's sure :D

Ilie_Fusarau
08-06-09, 15:17
You all say that Croft Manor is clean... Didn't you notice all the dust falling from the ledges in Lara's gym?? No one cleans there, that's sure :D
Or how dirty she gets after she rolls on the carpet :p , anyway it's just a game ;).

AlixVersary
08-06-09, 17:25
in the movie there other mades or zip and alster does it maby evan lara piches in.

mslivetoGAME
22-07-09, 21:52
Well, it has burned to the ground, the firefighters can clean it while Winston takes a well needed nap :p

Uzi master
22-07-09, 23:13
never mind didn't read the posts on this page:p