PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible...

Phlip
03-05-09, 10:49
For Next Gen Legend to be released on PS3 some time in the future?

aussie500
03-05-09, 11:02
It is of course always possible, Eidos would make very little money out of it though so l really do not see them doing it. Why spend all that money making a PS3 version of a 3 year old game everyone has played already.

michaeldt
03-05-09, 11:11
if they did make a PS3 version, it would be probably be identical in graphics to the XBOX360 version, TRL XBOX360 graphics would probably be acceptable for a PS3 game but if they wanted to do TRA they would probably have to go back and make the graphics look a little better.

Phlip
03-05-09, 13:03
It would be nice if they could, though. I don't see why they couldn't make a cheap port from the 360/next gen content PC version.

Changeling
03-05-09, 14:19
It would be nice, but I would imagine that the graphics would roughly look the same as the Xbox 360 graphics, and to be honest they were just the same as the PS2 and PC version graphics except everything looked like it had been dipped in polish. :o

Eidos probably wouldn't do it though, not many people would buy it seen as it's been out for 3 years and is quite a short game.

mslivetoGAME
17-05-09, 17:10
i think they should... but i dont think they will, cuz its time consuming and Ps3 can play PS2 if you get that backup compability for it (idk if its out yet)

its also why the expansion packs for TRU were released on the Xbox 360 cuz it has money behind it...:hea: