PDA

View Full Version : Soundtrack item count

Puddytoes
04-05-09, 01:56
If this has been asked before, I apologize a really lot. I've been searching for the last hour and just can't seem to find it. Which means it's probably somewhere really obvious.

Anyhow, on tombraiderchronicles.com's game soundtracks download page, each one lists an item count. Example, AOD lists 54 items but when I extract it with WinRAR, I only get 51. And it's like that for more than one of them.

What am I missing or doing wrong?

spikejones
04-05-09, 05:00
its possibly a typo and nothing more

EscondeR
04-05-09, 05:38
Puddytoes, open the archive file in WinRAR (not extract) and check how many files are in the package. If there are 51 entry, then it's a typo on the page. If more, please report here.

Puddytoes
05-05-09, 07:09
As in open WinRAR, navigate to the zip and explore it?

AOD lists 51 files in a subfolder called aod. TRC's page lists 54 items.

TR2 lists 59 files in a subfolder called tr2. TRC's page lists 60 items.

TR3 lists 79 files in a subfolder called tr3. TRC's page lists 82 items.

TRL lists 88 files in a subfolder called trl. TRC's page lists 89 items.

I'm pretty sure those are the only ones that are off count and the rest of them match, ie item count on the page versus song files in the zip. So they're seriously *all* just typos? :confused:

tlr online
05-05-09, 09:43
Thanks for the note. I'll look into this.

Welcome aboard. :wve:

Puddytoes
07-05-09, 03:59
Sweet, thank you. I went looking for the TRU soundtrack and thought my collection on the rest of them was missing tracks, so I freaked. LOL And PS, thanks for having all of those. Lovely.

Also, as a complete side note, I have no idea why it says my join date was the 9th. I've been a member for a lot longer, I just never posted before... Go fig.

Thanks for all the help!

EscondeR
07-05-09, 05:06
I've been a member for a lot longer, I just never posted before... Go fig.

You profile shows your correct date of registration here. You might be viewing forum w/o registering for a decade before, only actual registration date matters. :)

spikejones
07-05-09, 05:11
nevermind.... I'm used to American date format :hea:

that was a bit odd..

Puddytoes
09-05-09, 05:11
You profile shows your correct date of registration here. You might be viewing forum w/o registering for a decade before, only actual registration date matters. :)

You're the moderator, you'd know. I thought I joined last year at this time. Maybe I have a whole nother account? So I have a question then, LOL is it bad if I have more than one account here since I may or may not have forgotten what the other one is?