PDA

View Full Version : Bolivia Redux Easter Egg

Jami393
06-05-09, 14:19
I don't if it is a easter egg, but when I was replaying Bolivia Redux I noticed something. On a few of the crates it says Natla Industries, has anyone else noticed that. Also I can't post a screenshot.

VictorXD
06-05-09, 14:30
Yes, i is a easter egg. It was refering to the future game, Tomb Raider Underworld;)

fishlikelong
06-05-09, 15:59
I've never noticed this before! Gonna have to check that one out!

Dennis's Mom
06-05-09, 16:38
Yes, i is a easter egg. It was refering to the future game, Tomb Raider Underworld;)

I think it more likely to be a reference to the original game. While Natla Technologies might survive the death of Natla, I don't think we're meant to infer Natla survived and was still at the helm of the company. Lara is definitely surprised to see her in TRU.

alisteravenger
06-05-09, 17:00
Lara is definitely surprised to see her in TRU.

Lara is rather simple, isn't she? :p

DeadlySilence
08-05-09, 01:20
Lara is definitely surprised to see her in TRU.

Lara walks in on someone who is supposed to be dead, not even a GASP! she was not surprised

Ward Dragon
08-05-09, 01:42
I think it more likely to be a reference to the original game. While Natla Technologies might survive the death of Natla, I don't think we're meant to infer Natla survived and was still at the helm of the company. Lara is definitely surprised to see her in TRU.

I'm pretty sure that Crystal knew they would be bringing Natla back in a future game, so the crates were probably put there to give us something to refer back to when it is revealed that Amanda was using Natla's resources. At least this way it isn't completely out of the blue since it does explain some things from Legend.

Changeling
08-05-09, 17:47
OMG I NEVER NOTICED THIS BEFORE! :eek: THIS IS AMAZING! I MUST CHECK IT OUT!!

:ohn::ton:

I noticed the first time I played :p There was quite a big hype about it back in 2005/6 if I remember correctly. Pretty cool easter egg. :tmb:

Larapink
08-05-09, 19:30
It reminded Lara about her past..;)

dinahcat
12-05-09, 17:42
You know...if I were Lara and I hapened to see those, I think I would be asking Amanda a bit more about Natla and less about my mum...

"Where...did...those...Natla...crates...come...from ?"

Insert "bangs" where appropriate! :D

Ward Dragon
12-05-09, 19:07
You know...if I were Lara and I hapened to see those, I think I would be asking Amanda a bit more about Natla and less about my mum...

But that would be the smart non-emotional thing to do :p

wockyk
13-05-09, 05:27
But that would be the smart non-emotional thing to do :p

In Tomb Raider Anniversary,
the maker created that when Lara killed someone human she would get shocked and look at her hands and see if it was worth it. But it was different if was an animal.

Johnnay
13-05-09, 06:00
Lara walks in on someone who is supposed to be dead, not even a GASP! she was not surprised

remember the underworld trailer at the end when Lara says you. that felt suprising

Tony9595
13-05-09, 06:03

"Where...did...those...Natla...crates...come...from ?"

Insert "bangs" where appropriate! :D

Absolutely :tmb:!

That would have been a much better ending for the game :D

young Lara Croft
13-05-09, 08:31
I know this! :wve: It was a shock to find out that Natla would actually return! :D