PDA

View Full Version : To play without huds.

Little Mozart
08-05-09, 20:52
How to disable the huds of the game?

Mytly
08-05-09, 20:59
Sadly, you can't disable the HUD. :( If you have the PC version, though, you could try modding the HUD icons and making them invisible.

Little Mozart
08-05-09, 21:06
A program that disable the huds and menus of the game exists. They don't appear. I'm trying to find it.

Ilie_Fusarau
08-05-09, 21:10
A program that disable the huds and menus of the game exists. They don't appear. I'm trying to find it.
Download the first one : click-->>No more tips by Alex Fly (http://www.tombraiderhub.com/tr7/modding/other04.html) by Alex Fly/Rivendell:wve:

Mytly
08-05-09, 21:26
Which platform are you talking about? AFAIK, there is no way to remove the HUD from the console versions, but in the PC version, you can mod them out, as I said. There is no program that removes them automatically.

Download the first one : click-->>No more tips by Alex Fly (http://www.tombraiderhub.com/tr7/modding/other04.html) by Alex Fly/Rivendell:wve:
That's a mod which removes the hints like the grapple icon, interact icon, target reticules. You can still see the HUD - i.e., the number of medipacks, the amount of ammo left, the health bar, etc.

[Xmas]
08-05-09, 21:43
There is no program that removes them automatically. There is, debug exe of trl.
I think I saw that option in the debug menu ;)

Likay
10-05-09, 21:58
If you have an up to 7900-nvidiagraphiccard and use winxp you can download the 91.31displaydrivers in combo with the 91.31stereodrivers.
These are stereodrivers (means that you can play the game in true-3d). If you have red/cyan glasses or a s-3d compatible hardware (better of course) you can turn up separation so all the hud elements goes away at the sides. A small bonus is of course that you're also able to play it in 3d. :D
Works with both anniversary as legend too!