PDA

View Full Version : Animation Editing

Dark_Messiah
09-05-09, 10:15
Hello Guys,
I Noticed a few Videos in YouTube there show custom made Legend Animations for Lara.
Do you know something about this?
Is it possible to edit Laras Animations in Legend Anniversary and Underworld??

Dark_Messiah

michaeldt
09-05-09, 10:19
I think you need a special program and then import the characters into it and animate them :wve:

Dark_Messiah
09-05-09, 10:32
A programm like XNA Lara for Underworld??

Phoebe_Croft
09-05-09, 10:36
I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think it's possible. People may create a custom level with level editor, that features a Legend Lara costume ,but because of the quality on you tube, you can't tell if it's a level made by the editor, or an actual game. Post the links if possible.

XNA I think is only for messing around with models, not importing into the game.

aussie500
09-05-09, 10:55
Hello Guys,
I Noticed a few Videos in YouTube there show custom made Legend Animations for Lara.
Do you know something about this?
Is it possible to edit Laras Animations in Legend Anniversary and Underworld??

Dark_Messiah

Perhaps if you post the links to the youtube video's, cannot say l have ever seen custom animations running in the game and as far as l know there is not a program that you could use for it. So it would be interesting to see the videos and work out what they did.

Dark_Messiah
09-05-09, 10:57
I doesnt have the Links here. I search then.
But it was 100% Legend Kasachstan Level with all the Cutcenes. It wasnīt a Custom Level!

aussie500
09-05-09, 11:02
What were the custom animations? If the link is else where other than youtube just PM me the link and l will post it, newer members are not allowed to post links.

Edit - Was it a walkthrough or a speed run, with just moves you might not have used?

Dark_Messiah
09-05-09, 11:21
It was Lara. Lara stands there and new animations was played usw.
But I donīt know the Video yet. I musst search it!

Larapink
09-05-09, 11:33
It was Lara. Lara stands there and new animations was played usw.
But I donīt know the Video yet. I musst search it!
Oh that was just a offical promotion animation for Legend. :)

aussie500
09-05-09, 11:38
Oh that was just a offical promotion animation for Legend. :)

Please can you provide an actual link so Dark_Messiah can confirm it is the right video. Not knowing any promotional videos set in Kazakhstan l have not got a clue what to even look for. The only thing Lara usually does while just standing there is the idle animations like checking the headset, pulling up the gloves and such.

Larapink
09-05-09, 11:58
Please can you provide an actual link so Dark_Messiah can confirm it is the right video. Not knowing any promotional videos set in Kazakhstan l have not got a clue what to even look for. The only thing Lara usually does while just standing there is the idle animations like checking the headset, pulling up the gloves and such.
I have tried to find this video, but I can't remember where it is now..:(

Dark_Messiah
09-05-09, 12:04
Oh I found the Video now.
But Its not alowed that I post Links........
I will send you an PN and you post it here okay?

aussie500
09-05-09, 12:37
Here is the video Dark_Messiah was talking about.

F90qMOChvHE

Seems to just be the stabbing/lunging animation for the sword to me, it would already be in the game, not something that is a custom animation. Also at least this one is in Nepal, not Kazakhstan.

Larapink
09-05-09, 13:12
^ It looks like a program to test the animation.

Mytly
11-05-09, 19:13
Seems to just be the stabbing/lunging animation for the sword to me, it would already be in the game, not something that is a custom animation. Also at least this one is in Nepal, not Kazakhstan.
You're right, it's just Lara using an invisible Excalibur. Hardly a custom animation. ;)

badboy70
11-05-09, 20:06
Here is the video Dark_Messiah was talking about.

F90qMOChvHE

That's me (pizzapizlasanga) who made that video.
It was done by using the Debug Menu, nothing special. It's not custom or so, just triggered for within the menu.