PDA

View Full Version : Logitech dual action gamepad question

Legend Killer
11-05-09, 20:24
I'm running one of these game controllers with Underworld and usually the left joystick will control the walk/run movement as well as vehicle motion. This is not the case in Underworld and I'm looking for anyone who's running the PC version of this game with one of these controllers and managed to control the motorcycle (or not) via the left joystick. The game is running on Vista 64 bit home premium without any other issues.

LK

Delamo1999
12-05-09, 21:14
I'm running one of these game controllers with Underworld and usually the left joystick will control the walk/run movement as well as vehicle motion. This is not the case in Underworld and I'm looking for anyone who's running the PC version of this game with one of these controllers and managed to control the motorcycle (or not) via the left joystick. The game is running on Vista 64 bit home premium without any other issues.

LK

I also use a Logitech Dual Action gamepad and also run Vista 64-bit. I usually use the D-pad to move forward and the left joystick to make turns when Lara is riding the bike. In the beginning I found the joystick to be hard to control, but after adjusting the movement settings it is fine. Sometimes the camera will start moving around, but all I do is move around both joysticks until the camera is stablized.

:)

Legend Killer
13-05-09, 09:45
Thanks for the tip. :tmb:
What are you mapping the other functions to? Right now my D-pad is set up for weapon switch/pls/health/etc...

Delamo1999
13-05-09, 21:19
Thanks for the tip. :tmb:
What are you mapping the other functions to? Right now my D-pad is set up for weapon switch/pls/health/etc...

I only mapped the commands that I use alot to the gamepad. Functions like PLS and manual aim I just use the keyboard.