PDA

View Full Version : Question about Anniversary DLC

iPsychodrama
16-05-09, 09:41
I have downloaded from the marketplace the two extra contents for Legend (Anniversary's chapters 1&2 and chapters 3&4). Today I have played Legend, but I don't know how to select the DLC from there. Could you help me?

Johnnay
16-05-09, 10:26
Couldn't you just stick to the question?

ok

i dont know how to select the dlc( probably from the game selection thingy from the XB360 hard drive. or where you put the dlcs when you downloaded them

i think if you have to play the dlc you need the Legend disc as well. i think im right

Soul
16-05-09, 12:26
If I'm starting TRL in the main menu there appears something like: Play Tomb Raider Anniversary.

Szizoli
17-05-09, 07:51
There is an update for Legend (it's automaticly downloaded for me), which extend the menu of Legend, and then you can play Anniversary from the menu.

iPsychodrama
19-05-09, 10:14
Thank you for your help, especially Szizoli. I have another question but it's pointless to open another thread: when I get all the 250 extra achievements for Legend, and since I already have the retail version of Anniversary, could I delete the two chapters I downloaded from the marketplace in order to save 3GB of space or I'll lose the achievements if I delete them?

michaeldt
19-05-09, 11:21
Thank you for your help, especially Szizoli. I have another question but it's pointless to open another thread: when I get all the 250 extra achievements for Legend, and since I already have the retail version of Anniversary, could I delete the two chapters I downloaded from the marketplace in order to save 3GB of space or I'll lose the achievements if I delete them?

you already have the retail version? why can't you just play that?. or did you just download it to get the extra achievements?

SweetMaleficia
19-05-09, 12:23

You never lose achievements.

And isn't 1600MSP, or however much it was, a bit steep for 250GS considering you already have the retail version?