PDA

View Full Version : HELP! PSP Tomb Trials

michaeldt
16-05-09, 12:20
I have got all the rewards for the main games, now I am trying to get the rewards for the Tomb Trials. I have beaten them all, replayed them and beaten my records on each trial about 3 times, I have also beaten the treasure hunt mode in every system and location 2 or 3 times. But when I look at the Tomb Trial Statistics page it says that I have only unlocked 91% of the rewards for the Tomb Trial mode, even though I have beaten my records many times on each level including the treasure hunt mode. Can somebody help me? what do I do to unlock the other 9% of the rewards? thanks.

EDIT: ok now I have solved problem, but 2 outfits are still locked in the outfit selector. I have checked the Tomb Trial stats page and now it says that I have unlocked 100% rewards, I have even done all the time trials and gotten all the secrets in the game including in the manor. what do I need ti do to unlock these outfits?

Tombraiderx08
16-05-09, 22:34
i have the same problem, i can only ever unlock 3 of the 6 outfits, worst glitch ever *cries*

michaeldt
17-05-09, 02:13
i have the same problem, i can only ever unlock 3 of the 6 outfits, worst glitch ever *cries*

hmm, I have just looked on the stats page again, on the second last page it has the stats for Treasure Hunt mode. on the treasure hunt mode it says 'Tomb Trial Rewards Unlocked 50%' but I have done these treasure hunts in Bolivia, Croft Manor and the Fiery maze. and there is a weird chart thing, it says:

Bronze: 6/12
Silver: 6/12
Gold: 6/12

but when I repeat the Tomb Trials it rises up.

Bronze: 7/13
Silver: 7/13
Gold: 7/13

is this the same Glitch you have? or is this not a glitch.

Dingaling
17-05-09, 02:38
You have to play Raid 'n' Seek - the multiplayer mode to unlock the remaining costumes. I used to have game save for download but I'm not on my computer right now so I can't search for it. I did put a link to the save in a post here so you give the forum a search if you can't find someone to play Raid 'n' Seek with and want the save with the costumes.

michaeldt
17-05-09, 03:07
You have to play Raid 'n' Seek - the multiplayer mode to unlock the remaining costumes. I used to have game save for download but I'm not on my computer right now so I can't search for it. I did put a link to the save in a post here so you give the forum a search if you can't find someone to play Raid 'n' Seek with and want the save with the costumes.

I don't have anybody to play Raid n Seek with :(
that seems pretty stupid to make some of the outfits unlockable exlusive to multiplayer mode.

Tombraiderx08
17-05-09, 04:02
found iiiit :D http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=134533 (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=134533)
does not work for me (US) says its corrupted! rawrz!

michaeldt
17-05-09, 05:46
found iiiit :D http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=134533 (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=134533)
does not work for me (US) says its corrupted! rawrz!

is there one for the PAL version? I just exported it to my PSP save data with a USB cable but it says 'Corrupted Data', is the link you put up there for the NTSC version? cos I need the PAL version. or am I doing something wrong with exporting it?
I renamed the file: ULES00283Save Slot 2 because it said that there was a file called ULES00283Save Slot 1, but even if I remove the ULES00283Save Slot 1
and rename ULES00283Save Slot 2 to ULES00283Save Slot 1 it will still say 'Corrupted Data'. and I can't download it using the internet browser on the PSP because it has trouble connecting to the connection that I have even though I have put all the right information in.

Tombraiderx08
17-05-09, 05:50
is there one for the PAL version? I just exported it to my PSP save data with a USB cable but it says 'Corrupted Data', is the link you put up there for the NTSC version? cos I need the PAL version. or am I doing something wrong with exporting it?
I renamed the file: ULES00283Save Slot 2 because it said that there was a file called ULES00283Save Slot 1, but even if I remove the ULES00283Save Slot 1
and rename ULES00283Save Slot 2 to ULES00283Save Slot 1 it will still say 'Corrupted Data'. and I can't download it using the internet browser on the PSP because it has trouble connecting to the connection that I have even though I have put all the right information in. i think it might be because your in australia and the gamesaves per game in whatever country are different, like mine says "ULUS" instead of "ULES" and i think thats why it says corrupted.

michaeldt
22-05-09, 14:48
YAY! I finally got that save game to work! I tried for a few days then gave up. now I just tried it again, I had to do some stuff with the files though, but it worked! and another thing, I just downloaded TR2 PSX Beta and I want to get it on my PSP. I have 2 save slot's on my PSP and my Memory stick is 2GB, if I click on the Memory stick when it appears on my desktop I can either go to SAVEDATA or BROWSER. So how do I get TR2 PSX Beta onto it?

Tombraiderx08
22-05-09, 21:08
YAY! I finally got that save game to work! I tried for a few days then gave up. now I just tried it again, I had to do some stuff with the files though, but it worked! and another thing, I just downloaded TR2 PSX Beta and I want to get it on my PSP. I have 2 save slot's on my PSP and my Memory stick is 2GB, if I click on the Memory stick when it appears on my desktop I can either go to SAVEDATA or BROWSER. So how do I get TR2 PSX Beta onto it? you got it to work? how'd ya do it?! enlighten meee :)

michaeldt
23-05-09, 00:54
OK you should have a file in your savedata that says ULES00283Save Slot 1. instead of replacing that file you need to go into it, delete everything except the pictures and replace the data with the ones that are in the other file that you downloaded (I hope I explained that clear enough). BTW do you know how I can get TR2 PSX Beta on my PSP?