PDA

View Full Version : Clock Tower 2 : The Struggle Within , HELP

sheepydee
16-05-09, 17:26
Hi

i just managed to get a copy of Clock Tower 2 (and Clock Tower 1) , its somewhat rare
but anyway back to the point ,in Clock Tower 2 i got to the end of "Chapter 1 : The Yellow Cursed Doll " you see and it sent me to the credits =S is it supposed to do that? if so how do i get onto Chapter 2?? or is my game faulty D=

Please help! im desperate to continue

Sega Saturn
16-05-09, 20:13
There isn't a Chapter 2. :p
There's only that chapter with different endings. :)
Many different endings. :p

sheepydee
16-05-09, 20:35
There isn't a Chapter 2. :p
There's only that chapter with different endings. :)
Many different endings. :p

no thats not true , there is a chapter called Memorial Hospital , im sure of it

Phoebe_Croft
17-05-09, 00:12
Sheepydee is correct, there are 3 chapters ( If I remember correctly) It's a horrible game... Anyway, back to the point. Are you using an emulator ( be honest, there are no *angel face* lies) and is your game legal? Try replaying the game, and are there any scratches on the disc?

sheepydee
17-05-09, 02:43
Sheepydee is correct, there are 3 chapters ( If I remember correctly) It's a horrible game... Anyway, back to the point. Are you using an emulator ( be honest, there are no *angel face* lies) and is your game legal? Try replaying the game, and are there any scratches on the disc?

Well currently my brothers PS3 is away getting repaired.. so im stuck with the dumb emulator , and i only bought these yesterday well I didnt buy , my mother did XD , but started playing today :p no the discs arent too bad

Phoebe_Croft
17-05-09, 03:20
It could be the emulator, try ePSXe ( I think). I'm not sure, but i think you'll need the bios, but if you don't currently (not if you did before, if you own it now.) have one, you can get it off your PS1. Any other way is illegal, and we don't support it on these forums. What region are the discs, and you may want to post your comp specs, so we know that the emulator may need higher requirements than yours.

sheepydee
17-05-09, 09:18
It could be the emulator, try ePSXe ( I think). I'm not sure, but i think you'll need the bios, but if you don't currently (not if you did before, if you own it now.) have one, you can get it off your PS1. Any other way is illegal, and we don't support it on these forums. What region are the discs, and you may want to post your comp specs, so we know that the emulator may need higher requirements than yours.

lol sorry im so stupid what do u mean the region of the discs? sorry im so stupid , well when i got my psx emulator Psxfin or suttin , i was gunna get the BIOS off my old ps1 i didnt know how to so i got my brother to , and im really stupid i hardly even know my own computers spec , arent i silly ? XD

Mister Croft
17-05-09, 12:06
Are you sure you got to the end of "Yellow Cursed Doll"? Describe the ending you got :)

sheepydee
17-05-09, 14:49
Are you sure you got to the end of "Yellow Cursed Doll"? Describe the ending you got :)

yes i got to the end i got "Ending M"

ajrich17901
17-05-09, 15:21
yes i got to the end i got "Ending M"

Go to gamefaqs.com look up clock tower 2 and follow someones guide.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/196937/3795

Phoebe_Croft
18-05-09, 06:54
lol sorry im so stupid what do u mean the region of the discs? sorry im so stupid , well when i got my psx emulator Psxfin or suttin , i was gunna get the BIOS off my old ps1 i didnt know how to so i got my brother to , and im really stupid i hardly even know my own computers spec , arent i silly ? XD

No, Sheepydee, you are not silly. The region is basically where the game is from, it is specifically designed for a console, matching the region. There are 2 regions, NTSC & PAL (Europe). Sometimes NTSC can be referred to NTSC - U (American) or NTSC-J (Japan) any game featuring NTSC can be run with NTSC U or J consoles or games (vice versa). Try using ePSXe http://www.epsxe.com/ I don't really use it, so I don't know how to configure it, etc. Also the BIOS you use (I'm not sure if ePSXe needs a BIOS) must match the region of the game.

If you don't know how to check your specs or don't even know your specs, post a diagnostic report and it'll appear on it ( I think.) Also describe the ending you received.

Hopes this helps, P_C.

sheepydee
18-05-09, 14:58
No, Sheepydee, you are not silly. The region is basically where the game is from, it is specifically designed for a console, matching the region. There are 2 regions, NTSC & PAL (Europe). Sometimes NTSC can be referred to NTSC - U (American) or NTSC-J (Japan) any game featuring NTSC can be run with NTSC U or J consoles or games (vice versa). Try using ePSXe http://www.epsxe.com/ I don't really use it, so I don't know how to configure it, etc. Also the BIOS you use (I'm not sure if ePSXe needs a BIOS) must match the region of the game.

If you don't know how to check your specs or don't even know your specs, post a diagnostic report and it'll appear on it ( I think.) Also describe the ending you received.

Hopes this helps, P_C.

Hey its ok :p i got a different ending this time , the one where you burn the statue :p the one i had before was M when alyssa got stabbed by stephanie lol , i had the wrong ending , its ok :p thanks for helping though :D