PDA

View Full Version : What's your weirdest dream?

Origonal
19-05-09, 21:53
Hi People :wve:

Okay...another random from me!...Anyone had a really weird dream what you can't explain but just laugh at? lol

I made friends with a Gorilla called "Joey" lol x

jjbennett
19-05-09, 22:07
My girlfriend told me a few days ago that she had a dream where she sat an exam and then invigilator randomly exploded. Everyone was led out of the hall and then sat the exam the next day with all the mess still in the room, but as they had seen the questions they passed the exam and held a party for the exploded man. I have NO idea what she was smoking before bed.

Personally i can never remember dreams.

Goose
19-05-09, 22:08
I dont know what my weirdest one is, but i dreamed last night that i was watching tv in the living room with my family. Except outside the window the clouds were moving over fast and were red, the sort of red you get when you close your eyes and look towards a light. Just watching TV, thats weird for a dream.

Tjw croft
19-05-09, 22:11
Well, no gorillas named Joey in my dreams, but the wierdest for me, is something along the lines of:

There's the nightmare, an extremely rare one, where people are forced into this contest for their lives, and there's always these hoards of insects or arachnids that chase and eat everyone. Now that's a wierd dream. Also quite scary.

Lavinder
19-05-09, 22:13
I had a dream last night that I spend an amazing year with my boyfriend, then I realised that we had not had sex for a year, and I felt devastated. :p

Changeling
19-05-09, 22:17
The weirdest one I had seems to be quite common amongst people I know.

I was just standing in a completely white room with random coloured blocks sitting in curious places, some were even hovering overhead. That was it. I was just standing and observing, and it was eerily quiet. That was probably my weirdest dream seen as there was no point to it at all. :p

Tjw croft
19-05-09, 22:26
The weirdest one I had seems to be quite common amongst people I know.

I was just standing in a completely white room with random coloured blocks sitting in curious places, some were even hovering overhead. That was it. I was just standing and observing, and it was eerily quiet. That was probably my weirdest dream seen as there was no point to it at all. :p
I think it means you had a choice to make, that would go against the laws of something?

Dia2blo
19-05-09, 23:00
Don't get me started on wierd dreams :p

I have had a few though (and i swear i'm telling the truth)

I had one when all my pets came back to life after being buried in the garden, but they were viscious and killed someone, so we built like a chicken run for them in the garden (but they were dogs and birds and hamsters) :confused:

I also had one where the titanic was crashing down, destroying my entire road, so we had to pack our stuff and escape. :confused:

I had a horrifying one where i was on an oil rig, being chased by a mad man with a chainsaw, and i'm pretty sure i died because i woke up sweating.

Just recently i had one where a friend and i were starting university, and there was a train (more like a rollercoaster) which transports you around the building. But my law teacher from college was there, and she sabotaged it, but somehow we survived. anyways, she afterwards tried to hunt us down with dragons :confused: so we were forced to go on the run, and i remember there were bits like a movie, where we were hiding in lockers in some old building. there was also a big field involved :confused:

anyways, i think the reason i remember some of my dreams, is because i have a very irregular sleeping pattern, and whenever i have a wierd one, i think it over multiple times as soon as ive woken up...

or maybe i just need therapy :D

Tjw croft
19-05-09, 23:02
Therapy? Nah. I find this thread quite interesting. Ironically, it's a writer's dream made from heaven. At least a horror writer.

spikejones
19-05-09, 23:29
Well.. I had two dreams last night. One was that I had gotten out of bed before my parents got up, and I fell back asleep on the floor of the office. My step-dad came into the office and saw me lying there. Didn't say anything but acted somewhat surprised/disgusted, then got on the computer.

The other, weirder, dream was that I woke up to a bunch of bird seed scattered about my room. When I investigated the source of it, I found that my windows were open (but with the screens still in place) and that somehow it was raining birdseed - which was somehow managing to come in through the screens. Then I closed the windows and vacuumed my room.

Super Badnik
19-05-09, 23:36
I had this weird dream once. I've probably had lots over the years, but i remember this one:

My Cat (who was only a kitten at the time) was sitting next to me, on my bed as i was watching TV. Then i turned my TV off and i noticed my Cat was gone. I turned my TV back on and my Cat was inside the TV.

:}hello friend
20-05-09, 00:18
I thought I was the only one who had weird dreams :D

Once I dreamed that I won teh lottery and bought 6 houses. I went to the oldest one to explore the basement... when outta nowhere, I turn into Lara
Croft as I shoot 7 black dogs from TR4. When I come out of the house I encounter an interactive cutscene where a bear attacks me.... it eats my arm off... and then I wake up :)

lacryjr
20-05-09, 00:26
- Running with Lara on the jungle. Played a lot of TRL before it...

TTV
20-05-09, 01:11
Yay! Dream thread! :jmp:

I had a really weird dream where I was in our Church, and it was made out of like stone cylinders. (Looked normal on the outside) And the chairs were on the wall, 'till some one pressed a button and that part of the wall rotated. :vlol:

*Goes looking through dream journal*

Had one where I was punished and had to sweep up all the foam created by a river. 0.O

Had an awesome one that I could fly in, and was being chased by sharp shards of metal. (Spider man was also in that dream)

Had one that reminds me of the pyramid scene in the first TR movie. (Where Lara is racing what's-his-name to the top)
I was like standing on top of the world, and a friend was a few feet away from me. I saw the sun rising behind me, and asked her if she could see the sunset, and she said she could... it was really odd....

I have a lot of weird dreams... But I don't wana take up the whole page, so that's all for now. :o :vlol:

Edit: What really freaks me out is that little things that happen in my dreams, happen the next day as well....

SamuelCroft
20-05-09, 01:27
I'd be interested to see what people think of this and what it means.

I'm in Russia, and it's black and white. I'm walking through a shopping mall, but there are only vending machines along the side, except for a dvd store at the end, up an esculator. its also in colour. when I get there people start shooting at me, but I dispatch them with the gun I have in my jacket...

That's it really. just weird.

lacryjr
20-05-09, 01:33

I'm in Russia, and it's black and white. I'm walking through a shopping mall, but there are only vending machines along the side, except for a dvd store at the end, up an esculator. its also in colour. when I get there people start shooting at me, but I dispatch them with the gun I have in my jacket...

Are you Solid Snake? :ton:

spikejones
20-05-09, 01:33

I think it means that you find real life to be dull and that only Movies are really interesting.. violent ones at that. :p

Changeling
20-05-09, 09:37
Oh! I also remember another one that I had where I died in the dream.

I can remember that I was in a building similar to the VCI Headquarters Building in TRC. I was crawling through vents and I eventually found a way into a room that was decorated exactly like my bedroom. There was a person on the other side of the room dressed in an outfit you'd use for fencing. I just stared at them from beside my bed, and they took out a gun and shot me in the stomach. I can remember my stomach felt really weird and blood started coming out of my mouth and I just crumpled to the floor and lay there... then I woke up.

That was pretty freaky.

TR love
20-05-09, 09:45
Damn just when i was gonna post a topic like this! :p

I have had many wierd dreams in my life, actually i dont believe i have ever had a NORMAL dream, but most recently i can remember.

One with Dora the Explorer, and a fire engine, worst dream ever. I fell asleep with the show on and all i remember is the bells continuous ringing mixed with adsurd images...

also one where my best friend was actually some wierd Alister clone! Something about extacted DNA and weird machines with animals in them and Alisters dad, this scientist...

wmcintosh
20-05-09, 09:46
Had many of them, all I'm gonna say. ;)

tomblover
20-05-09, 10:10
LMAO. I can still remember the dream I had last night. (I just woke up.)

I tripped onto a sidewalk that tipped over so I almost fell down under it, and then I saw a huge ****ing truck with a Chinese girl in a yellow shirt taking out some stuff. I assumed she was a door-to-door salesgirl. :p This girl helped me up and then held up a packet of dog food and I was like "Nu-uh." then she gave me a frickin' box with an aggro kitty wanting to tear my spleen out. :eek: Then I woke up. :vlol:

*Lara*Croft*
20-05-09, 10:19
I don't usually remember my dreams, however I remember having one about 4 months ago where I could walk through walls!!?? :confused: And I was NEVER late for school again!! :cln:

But then I woke up and had to live in reality again :hea:

Larson Croft
20-05-09, 10:28
I have two.
i dreamt that i was on a camp in jindabyne (in australia). in a few months, i was on it?:confused: Precognitive dreaming
Also at the lake in canberra, i was sailing, then docked, got off, then a dog was chasing me, the owner held it upside down, saying i had 2 days to outrun it, but he let go and it ate me.:confused:

XBOXCroft
20-05-09, 10:30
I kissed a boy. <- AND I'M FREAKIN STRAIGHT. <- This was like a 7 minutes thing. I got tipsy in the dream. :vlol:

Then this one's my favorites.
We had a class trip to Singapore. My friends and I were asked to perform. In an epic way, it turned into a concert. After performance 1, it turned back to the airplane, while everybody clapped. Then an encore. We performed another, with strobing lights and seizurable flashes. :D

tomblover
20-05-09, 10:35
I kissed a boy. <- AND I'M FREAKIN STRAIGHT. <- This was like a 7 minutes thing. I got tipsy in the dream. :vlol: And you liked it! The taste of his cherry chopstick! :vlol:

*Random Katy Perry moment :vlol:*

Phoebe_Croft
20-05-09, 10:43
My dreams are mostly going to University without shoes on. It happens a lot, I don't know why. I like kick the bed when it happens, I then realize it was just a dream. Also, I keep having dreams about games on a shelf, in a shop. I'm happy in the dream, but always when I go to a checkout, I wake up.

I remember to weird ones:

I was in the corridor of my house, and there were potatoes on the floor, next to my old TV which had the spice girls on it (the red - head, to be exact.) and I was dragged to the TV.

The 2nd one was that I was young Lara, and Von Croy was beside me. I could see in third - person view that I was myself (Lara), and spiders kept crawling to me, I scram lol.

oraclebop
20-05-09, 10:45
Let's just say my last dream involved the next never gonna be released Harry Potter book. :p

Running down that clock tower stairway while occasionally showing images of a clock counting down to something. Then I cut myself and I felt it pierce my skin in real life. :confused: It hurt. O_O

One other dream was I was searching for the Emerald City (Disney was showcasing so Wizards of Oz). I was on a plane to Hollywood (Turns out it's there :p) and then it crashes. Then I was jumping on Rooftops (Mirror's Edge was the last game I played) then crashed and fell down. And Turns out, Oz is actually God and then I was in the back of a church and everybody was singing and dancing like they were in a musical. :p :vlol:

michaeldt
20-05-09, 10:56
has anyone had the thing where you know your in a dream, so you can just play around until you wake up? I have had that sometimes

rowanlim
20-05-09, 10:56
Just recently I dreamed that all this while I thought that Agent 47 (a TRF member) was single but somehow I found out he had a wife & kids :vlol:

I have a few recurring dreams:

1. An intruder enters the bedroom where me & my sisters sleep & I was filled with such a violent rage, I took the crowbar & my sisters took the hockey sticks (we've got them near our beds) & killed him. When I woke up, I shake with anger :/

2. I also dreamed that while the family was asleep my dad snuck out of the house & I followed him secretly to this tall building. At the roof my dad struggled with this man & I came to jump on the bad guy, I get pushed off & I can see myself falling with my feet facing downwards & when my feet hit the ground, I wake up with my feet pressed against the headboard.

3. I've got dreams where I can fly but it's out of my control & I keep flying higher & higher above my house...

Changeling
20-05-09, 11:39
has anyone had the thing where you know your in a dream, so you can just play around until you wake up? I have had that sometimes

Yes, they're called lucid dreams. :) I've had them quite a few times. Really fun! :p

Lavinder
20-05-09, 11:52
I keep having dreams about sex lately - for example last night I had a dream where I was with Jamie, then he turned in to Taylor Lautner with blue eyes - but it still felt as if it was Jamie =/. Odd!

TTV
20-05-09, 12:08
Yes, they're called lucid dreams. :) I've had them quite a few times. Really fun! :p

I had one a few nights ago. :) But I got too excited and woke up. :vlol:

digitizedboy
20-05-09, 12:46
Gee I'm always having weird dreams, the one the other day was this loaf of bread with a human face. :o

Usually though, I'm dreaming of vampires. :o

scoopy_loopy
20-05-09, 12:51
I keep having dreams about sex lately - for example last night I had a dream where I was with Jamie, then he turned in to Taylor Lautner with blue eyes - but it still felt as if it was Jamie =/. Odd!

warewolf fetish... *cough*

What? :D

adventurerLara
20-05-09, 12:58
Edit: What really freaks me out is that little things that happen in my dreams, happen the next day as well....

Yeah, that happens to me. Once I dreamt of someone saying a phrase then a person said it the very next day:eek:
I have quite a lot of dreams like that, I wonder if its some sort of ESP:p
Anyway, ages ago I had a recurring dream where my parents pushed me off a bridge and I fell into the water. Must be something to do with my fear.:o

young Lara Croft
20-05-09, 13:22
I have dreams about things , emotional ones but they fade away in the morning and I wake up stressed! :(

TTV
20-05-09, 13:29
Yeah, that happens to me. Once I dreamt of someone saying a phrase then a person said it the very next day:eek:
I have quite a lot of dreams like that, I wonder if its some sort of ESP:p
Anyway, ages ago I had a recurring dream where my parents pushed me off a bridge and I fell into the water. Must be something to do with my fear.:o

I had a dream that a friend of mine got a webcam... a few days later she gets one. 0.o

Almost every dream I had last year was about tornadoes... And now I dream about the same person over and over again....

Lavinder
20-05-09, 13:30
warewolf fetish... *cough*

What? :D

Aha, totally :D.

Your_Envy*
20-05-09, 13:36
Hmm let me think.. :D

I was dreaming once that I was in 15th century (or something like that), I was wearing some really big, beautiful dress and I was sitting in the table and I had laptop. Yes, laptop. Thank you very much. :D

VonCroy360
20-05-09, 15:19

The only dreams I'm aware of are the scary ones when I'm running away from someone. I know I'm dreaming, but I'm still trying to wake up 'cause I'm afraid he might hurt me. :confused:
I also had one where I discovered a severed head in my kitchen sink and someone trying to hurt me was knocking on the door. I hid behind the fridge because the door was made of glass and after he stopped knocking, I ran to the door to check if he was still there. He was and then I just let him in. Dream over. :confused:

But the weirdest one has to be the one where my whole class was in an aeroplane, along with one of my classmates being the pilot and one the flight attendant. There were some problems with the aeroplane and we had to make an emergency landing so the pilot decided to land on a highway filled with traffic. :/

Dina_Croft
20-05-09, 15:53
i had a weird but scary dream...i saw that a friend(who i had a crush on him) of mine stabed me and i died...o.0...scared the crap out of me...i have seen a lot of weird dreams but i don't remember them...oh..another one!lol..i saw that i was late for my school trip to nafplio and as i was seeing it i started crying and i woke up and saw it was just a dream and the trip was tomorow...lol

TTV
20-05-09, 16:16
The only dreams I'm aware of are the scary ones when I'm running away from someone. I know I'm dreaming, but I'm still trying to wake up 'cause I'm afraid he might hurt me. :confused:
I also had one where I discovered a severed head in my kitchen sink and someone trying to hurt me was knocking on the door. I hid behind the fridge because the door was made of glass and after he stopped knocking, I ran to the door to check if he was still there. He was and then I just let him in. Dream over. :confused:

But the weirdest one has to be the one where my whole class was in an aeroplane, along with one of my classmates being the pilot and one the flight attendant. There were some problems with the aeroplane and we had to make an emergency landing so the pilot decided to land on a highway filled with traffic. :/
Very scary. *Is hiding under desk*

Biddy
20-05-09, 16:23
Getting chased in the school hallways by a physco with a baseball bat...then falling into a mosh pit in the middle of a Ruslana concert.

Origonal
20-05-09, 16:45
Mine is quite weird lol ((NIGHTMARE!))

It started with me running for my life, I was somehow in school, (The Science Block) <to be exact!

Well this man,...he was chasing me with an AXE! :eek:

I was howling lol tears running down my face, every corner i took was really horrible, it always slowed me down and he got closer!

Anyway, i managed to get away ahead of him...i then ran into my English teacher, i said....
"Oh Mrs! Thank God!! Help me...this man is chasing me, i'm crapping myself!" and she said "....Got your homework?" and i was lyk "......What!?" and she said "Give me your homework and you can come in here!"

my mouth dropped! "Mrs...did you not here me?! Some mad guy is chasing me! with an axe!!" Then she closed the door and locked me out, "...Come back with you homework!"

I just stood ther...shocked!

Then i heard the guy, i turned my head and he was right there!! He grabbed my neck...

Then i woke up!

That was scary lol And i woke up with a jump...i don't know if any of you have done that b4...? When you pure jump in your bed and give yourself a fright?...

That was one freaky dream! :D lol

Chocola teapot
20-05-09, 16:51
:O That is very horrifying! Like a horror movie.

Origonal
20-05-09, 16:58
:O That is very horrifying! Like a horror movie.

lol if ur tlkn to me... yea!

lit was funny 2 lol she was lyk...i want your homework!

*laralover*
20-05-09, 18:04
Well i tend to always remember my dreams but not always...I have had quite a few weird dreams....The weirdest one i had was when i was in some corn field....and it was at night....then a huge demonic rabbit came charging after me with a carrot in his hand....:vlol: I was screaming and crying it was horrible but very funny when i woke up :D I sometimes have really disturbing sexual dreams with random people i know or dont know....I dont know why but bleh :o Last night i dreamt one of my friends sent me a love card and it was just...weird :p

]{eith
20-05-09, 18:12
I can't mention my weirdest dream cause I'd get kicked off the forums but I have had loads of weird dreams - one of the weirdest was probably...wait no nevermind...I don't think I can mention any of my dreams. :o

Origonal
20-05-09, 18:19
{eith;3664107']I can't mention my weirdest dream cause I'd get kicked off the forums but I have had loads of weird dreams - one of the weirdest was probably...wait no nevermind...I don't think I can mention any of my dreams. :o

Tell us x plz ? ...:)

lararoxs
20-05-09, 18:30
I had one,well it was more surreal than scary.

I was walking down a path which was covered with arching trees. It was autumn so all the leaves were falling off and tumbling around my feet, I could hear my feet crunch over the leaves and gravel. I thought a hear a noise behind me and turned to see what it was, there was a gate left open and it was hitting the post with the force of the wind. Realising it was nothing I turned round to be face to face with a little girl, in a red dress. (Strange because it was so cold.) She began to walk away, I followed her, but no matter how hard I tried, or how fast I ran, I could never catch up. All of a sudden I couldn't catch my breath, I felt queasy and dizzy. I collapsed to the floor with my head spinning. I managed to open my eyes to find the little girl standing over me with a balloon. She bend down and whispered "Are you afraid?"
I blacked out after that.

Freaky stuff. Heh, I could write a novel with that!:cool:

Origonal
20-05-09, 18:33

I was walking down a path which was covered with arching trees. It was autumn so all the leaves were falling off and tumbling around my feet, I could hear my feet crunch over the leaves and gravel. I thought a hear a noise behind me and turned to see what it was, there was a gate left open and it was hitting the post with the force of the wind. Realising it was nothing I turned round to be face to face with a little girl, in a red dress. (Strange because it was so cold.) She began to walk away, I followed her, but no matter how hard I tried, or how fast I ran, I could never catch up. All of a sudden I couldn't catch my breath, I felt queasy and dizzy. I collapsed to the floor with my head spinning. I managed to open my eyes to find the little girl standing over me with a balloon. She bend down and whispered "Are you afraid?"

omg that's somehow maybe similar to the film "the Omen" how the kid is all in red lol

lararoxs
20-05-09, 18:36
omg that's somehow maybe similar to the film "the Omen" how the kid is all in red lol

Wow, creepy!

I haven't seen 'The Omen'...:pi:

Atlantisfreak666
20-05-09, 18:54
I washed a cat in the sink....
:/

*laralover*
20-05-09, 19:00
I washed a cat in the sink....
:/

Interesting :vlol:

kristi
20-05-09, 19:51
The latest one(yesterday),was about cellphones.I broke my uncle's Nokia E51 and I suddenly found a Samsung F480.:confused:

toxicraider
20-05-09, 19:54
My weird ones are just mega freaky, like my Dad burying people in our garden, and having them come back to life and stand outside our house...
Or watching some woman vacuum clean her pond (?) and then have a crocodile jump out.

Lee croft
20-05-09, 21:34
i had one based on a tomb raider seen i was in my sitting room and it was really dark out side and the blinds werent on the windows like they useally are.

I saw something move in my garden so i go up to the window to take a look and i see my reflection then all of a sudden a guy who looks like me puts his face up agianst the window and srceams!! and then i ran up stairs and then i woke up

Joely-Moley
20-05-09, 22:17
The weirdest defiantly had to be that I was a sausage being chased by a fork, that was pretty odd.

My dreams are usually always crap, so boring that it I often confuse it with real life. :o

TTV
20-05-09, 23:08

*In reply to little girl* Very O_O

That would make a really good novel.:D

dcw123
20-05-09, 23:13
I one had a dream that I was at "school", if you could call it that - was so wierd..:p
Anyways, I was up to no good pulling pranks on people with Alvin,Simon and Theodore in their 80s form:ton:
Really wierd stuff LOL....

I had another one where my town was deserted and zombie infested... was so scary and super realistic:p

I dont dream much now :( hardly get any sleep at all TBH.

Tomb-Dude
20-05-09, 23:28
The other week I had a random dream about Youtube and because over my dads house I have sleep on a airbed in the lounge (1 bedroom house) He happened to be in the room. I woke up looked at him and started mentioning Youtube and then went back to sleep :vlol:

erm... When I was about 4/5 (still remember dreams clearly) Zombies took over the world and it was only me and my best mate left alive :confused: I blame my friends step dad's horror movies:p