PDA

View Full Version : How to get a body like Lara Croft

~*~Chloe~*~
21-05-09, 15:16
I'm sure plenty of girls would like this, but how is it possible? I'm a 5'8" sized 16 going down to 12 but would I need to lose more weight after this?

Also are there any good exercises to try?

Zebra
21-05-09, 15:21
First of all you need to get your skull to be extremely long and slim. Afterwards you have to get bigger eyes and lips and a thinner nose. You'll have to find a way to get your knees and elbows thinner than your arms and legs. Oh. And you will have to change your eye colour to orange.

Sorry. But what I want to say is: Lara's body is totally unrealistic. Trying to get a body like her would probably be more or less impossible and I doubt it'd look very good in reality :).

Orionvalentine
21-05-09, 15:23
You need to stop eating. Period. So don't attempt to look like a computer generated object, it's completely impossible.

jamieoliver22
21-05-09, 15:24
She is a computer games character, she isn't real - she has been crafted in such a way, you can't just hope to look like her.

And why would you want to? What is wrong with just being yourself anyway?

TRhalloween
21-05-09, 15:26
I'm sure you look fine.

Honestly, you'd be a freak if you looked like Lara. In video games she has a great body but it's not attainable in real life.

Allison Carroll has an amazing body though.

~*~Chloe~*~
21-05-09, 15:26
LOL I knew I'd get replies like this?

I dont want her face and stuff. Just her body, like her toned calves and stomach etc

Okay, why not change the thread title to "How to get a body like Alison Carroll"?

Orionvalentine
21-05-09, 15:27
I'm sure you look fine.

Honestly, you'd be a freak if you looked like Lara. In video games she has a great body but it's not attainable in real life.

Allison Carroll has an amazing body though.

But she's like a squished down version of Lara...

Draco
21-05-09, 15:28
Find the smallest belt you can find, then make new notches in it, and keep it as tight as possible. Do this for the rest of your life and you might end up partly looking like Lara by the time you are 100.

Orionvalentine
21-05-09, 15:28
LOL I knew I'd get replies like this?

I dont want her face and stuff. Just her body, like her toned calves and stomach etc

Why not join a gym and get some iron pumped? Take long walks, jogs? Sit ups will get you a toned tummy. As long as you eat well still and drink a lot of water.

TRhalloween
21-05-09, 15:31
But she's like a squished down version of Lara...

lol She's a realistic version of Lara.

http://www.everybodysucksbutus.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/alison-carroll-as-new-lara-croft-tomb-raider-4.jpg

Lara isn't at a normal standard of body image. People can't expect every girl to have a body like her.

Peanut
21-05-09, 15:32
OMG! Please people she already said like the body and you just keep on spamming this thread!

Umm. I actually dont know, how about taking Gymnastics? But just to say it is impossible scince her body is really slim.

TRhalloween
21-05-09, 15:38
OMG! Please people she already said like the body and you just keep on spamming this thread!

Umm. I actually dont know, how about taking Gymnastics? But just to say it is impossible scince her body is really slim.

lolwut. We are talking about her body.

Lara has her own pool and gym. Lucky :(

I guess just working out and gymnastics would be good for you, Chloe.

Orionvalentine
21-05-09, 15:38

I posted a few suggestions back there :ton:

Kiss-Bite
21-05-09, 15:41
Regular swimming & Yoga & a healthy diet would put you on the right path.;) Other aspects of Lara's figure only maybe achievable through cosmetic surgery.:D

CerebralAssassin
21-05-09, 16:00
start hitting the gym:mis:

can't attain a Lara-like body by sitting on your ass 24/7!!:p

Changeling
21-05-09, 16:00
There's no point in trying to attain Lara's figure because... well she's not real.

However, just drink plenty of water and eat five portions of fruit and veg a day. And do exercise for at least 20 minutes every day and then you'll be living a healthy lifestyle and (hopefully) get the body you desire.

Larapink
21-05-09, 16:30
I'm sure plenty of girls would like this, but how is it possible? I'm a 5'8" sized 16 going down to 12 but would I need to lose more weight after this?

Also are there any good exercises to try?
She's a computer games character, she doesn't have realistic proportions. Stop trying to have a 3d poly body with idealitc proptions like hers. She's not real, you are!

You're 5'8" loads of Women would love to be your height you're very tall so if you're trying to slim down do it healthly. Just be yourself! Be happy for who you are.

I'm 5'8" as well, I'm currently a UK Size 14 but I am sort of happy with that, but I would like to lose some more weight for me to be more healthier. I have no aspriations to look like a games character, I am just me.

toxicraider
21-05-09, 16:37
Lara isn't at a normal standard of body image. People can't expect any girl to have a body like her.

fixed ;)

Try running, cycling and sit ups, they'll get you looking toned without looking overly muscular (which I assume you don't want).

ShadyCroft
21-05-09, 16:44
start hitting the gym

can't attain a Lara-like body by sitting on your ass 24/7!!

Speaks the wise. ;)

Larapink
21-05-09, 16:44
start hitting the gym:mis:

can't attain a Lara-like body by sitting on your ass 24/7!!:p
Bad advice..

Just be happy with yourslef, like I said above.

Dennis's Mom
21-05-09, 17:22

Don't go by how much you weigh, go by how you look and feel. Remember muscle weighs more than fat, so you may lose, but gain. I put on ten pounds in two weeks in muscle during a dance tryout.

The truth is people with bodies like Lara's have either won the genetic lottery or work very hard to get (and stay) that way. It's an admirable goal, I suppose, so long as you understand that you'll still be the same "you," just with a different shape. It's not going to make you magically perfect or anything. :p

TRhalloween
21-05-09, 17:32
fixed ;)

What's the difference?

Nerd For Life
21-05-09, 17:33
This topic title feels like something out of Cosmopolitan magazine...

Forwen
21-05-09, 17:34
I think you'll need to start with a titanium transplant for your spine.

Larapink
21-05-09, 17:35
This topic title feels like something out of Cosmopolitan magazine...
Thats the sad truth of it all..

I've seen a picture of Chole on the members pictures thread and she looks so beautiful. I don't know why she needs to worry.

I've has just about enough of some of the bad advice on this thread, people are just spamming. :(

Goose
21-05-09, 17:41
Thats the sad truth of it all..

I've seen a picture of Chole on the members pictures thread and she looks so beautiful. I don't know why she needs to worry.

I've has just about enough of some of the bad advice on this thread, people are just spamming. :(

I agree.

If someone wants to loose weight, they should check the diet section of the NHS website, or do light exercise, nothing more.

tombraiderluka
21-05-09, 18:14
Lots and Lots of plastic surgeries, plus trainig, plus.. eh, it's not possible :)

oraclebop
21-05-09, 18:34
There's no need to have a body like video-game character! Your beautiful in your own right. If nobody thinks that, then they have no single cell inside their brain!

There's no need to change who you are. It's the beauty inside you that people should love. So be yourself and don't let what others negatively say about you, get you down! :)

(Gosh, I sound like an infomercial.)

voltz
21-05-09, 18:42
Seeing Lara's original design is pretty much an unrealistic shape that nobody would obtain, but when I looked at legend/anniversary Lara, I was comparing some of the girls I've seen around in my downtown area, so I wouldn't doubt for a min it's possible. However only with the right type of build (not your weight issue) to begin with.

First place to really start is aerobics with some light weight lifting. Take tips from what fitness competitors are doing. Otherwise there really isn't any other way.

Admles
21-05-09, 19:25
Why not join a gym and get some iron pumped? Take long walks, jogs? Sit ups will get you a toned tummy. As long as you eat well still and drink a lot of water.
Sit ups will NOT get you a toned stomach. Sit ups will strengthen your abdominal muscles. Your "toned" abdominals come from low body fat. You could do a million situps a day and not see your abs.

violentblossom
21-05-09, 19:33
I think that the greatest piece of advice that you can take right now is to stop trying to look like someone else.

If you want to lose weight to be healthier and have more energy, then that's okay, but doing it for the sake of looking like someone else is not, and the results will not last unless you're doing it for yourself.

Eat better and get out and be active.. don't try any stupid fad diets or pills or anything.

You are who you are.. embrace yourself.

ShadyCroft
21-05-09, 19:50
If you mean by having a body like Lara as in fit and healthy then exercise is your best shot.
But if you wanna look like Lara, the hair, the face and all....well, she's not real. Be satisfied with how you look like. :)

spikejones
21-05-09, 20:03
calisthenics (http://www.myfit.ca/exercisedatabase/search.asp?muscle=Calisthenics&type=Exercises&equipment=yes)

larafan25
21-05-09, 20:04
work out,go running,swimming,rock climbing,biking,anything that is exercising,and you will get slim and gain muscle:)

NightWish
21-05-09, 20:06
It is possible. but it depends on the genes you inheirited from your parents. not anyone can achieve this phisique

larafan25
21-05-09, 20:07
^I guess that is true,but do you mean EXACTLY like lara croft...or just as healthy and built?:)

Cloe Christina
21-05-09, 20:38
i like the idea of healthy and built....

kristi
21-05-09, 20:51
It's OK being like Lara Croft.I don't mean identical to her,but similar.But Lara isn't a model,so forget about slimness and models.Lara build her physique out of training and exercising and dieting like an athlete.But,if you compare athletes you normally see in the Olympic games to Lara,then Lara's genes make the difference here.

Squibbly
21-05-09, 23:06
You can't LOOK like Lara; her proportions are entirely unrealistic. If you want to be in good shape and healthy, you just exercise and eat well. That's it. There is no such thing as a magical diet or pill or anything else.

Not saying you would do this, of course... I'm just mentioning it, because it really saddens me when I see young girls/women who go on these crazy diets because they want to be someone else. You'll only hurt yourself.

If you are honestly wanting to lose weight, the healthiest amount per week is 3.4 lbs. Anything more, and your body will mostly be losing water, and it is very likely for you to just gain the weight back later on.

Never starve yourself. It won't work and it's VERY unhealthy. Just eat lots of good healthy foods and exercise. Go for walks, jogging... things like that. Running is an excellent way to get fit. There are tons of at-home exercises online that will help.

But please only use this advice if you need to lose weight and are doing it for your own health.

Super Badnik
22-05-09, 00:04

Also are there any good exercises to try?Oh, trying to look like a computer rendered character who is designed to look as good looking as possible does not sound like a good idea.

Shark_Blade
22-05-09, 00:18
Wear large push up bra, blow and fit in 2 balloons in each cup if you need to attain that ginormous look. To get Lara's thin waist, wear a tight corset until you cannot breathe.