PDA

View Full Version : RIP Tori Stafford...

Squibbly
21-05-09, 21:52
On April 8th, 8 year old Victoria "Tori" Stafford went missing on her way home from school in Woodstock, Ontario, Canada. Now two suspects, a 29 year old male and an 18 year old female have been arrested and charged with abduction and murder of the little girl.

I live quite close to this city, and I am absolutely shocked and horrified by this tragedy. There are such sick people out there...

Her body has not yet been located but she is dead.

I just wanted to write about her... this is so terribly sad. I can't imagine what her parents are going through; losing a child must be the most painful thing anyone could ever experience.

RIP Tori.

God Horus
21-05-09, 21:53
This is so, so horrible!

I live really close to where she lived (Mississauga) and I have followed the story ever since it showed the videos of the woman running away with her. It was so horrible to hear that she was killed and I feel soo bad for her entire family!

RIP Victoria Stafford :(

violentblossom
21-05-09, 21:56
How do they know that she's dead? :( Did the suspects confess?

*sigh*

Why would anyone kill a child? What's to be gained from taking such a yonug life? I don't understand it.

I feel very fortunate to have my little one still here.. i cannot imagine the heartache that losing a child entails.

How can you even find closure when you cannot see your child one last time?

Squibbly
21-05-09, 21:59
How do they know that she's dead? :( Did the suspects confess?

*sigh*

Why would anyone kill a child? What's to be gained from taking such a yonug life? I don't understand it.

I feel very fortunate to have my little one still here.. i cannot imagine the heartache that losing a child entails.

How can you even find closure when you cannot see your child one last time?

The police gathered up enough evidence to arrest these two, the women was caught on surveillance leading the girl away, and then after all of this was presented, they confessed.

Absolutely sickening. I could never deal with something like this. I don't know what I'd do.

violentblossom
21-05-09, 22:06
The police gathered up enough evidence to arrest these two, the women was caught on surveillance leading the girl away, and then after all of this was presented, they confessed.

Absolutely sickening. I could never deal with something like this. I don't know what I'd do.

Oh god. :(

I hope that they find her.. body. That way she can be put to rest and her family can visit her.

Super Badnik
21-05-09, 23:57
I don't think anyone will ever understand the kind of people that can do this sort of thing. I know i never will.

RIP Tori

Rai
22-05-09, 00:33
This is terribly sad. :(

I so hope that her body can be found so that she can be put to rest and her parents can have a proper burial for her and say goodbye properly.

There are just sickening people out there.

Tony9595
22-05-09, 01:53
A little girl... what a shame :(

I hate that kind of people, I have a little brother of the same age... and Im worried about how the future to both he and me will be. Everything seems to be getting worse daily :(

MattTR
22-05-09, 01:56
OMG, an 8 year old? What psycho's there are out there! They should burn, God bless the poor girl and I hope she's in a better place now. :(

Big E
22-05-09, 15:48
I live in Toronto, Canada and, in 1983, or so, when I was about 12 years old, a young girl my age, named Sharon Morningstar Keenan, was abducted and killed. She was the first victim to be widely publicized in the media.

Unfortunately, she was found in a refrigerator in a house about five doors down and across the street from where I lived. Her alleged abductor and killer, a Greg Howe, I believe, was never found.

Ever since then, there have been several sad incidents of this kind in Toronto that have been heavily publicized, as well. Girls such as Christine Jessop, Nicole Morin, Alison Parrot, et al.

It breaks my heart every time I hear of some little child being abducted and killed. I would not bat an eyelash at executing those responsible for these heinous crimes.

Minty Mouth
22-05-09, 15:51
How do they know she has died?

Squibbly
22-05-09, 22:53

There was enough evidence to arrest the killers, one of them was caught leading the girl away on surveillance, and after this was presented, they confessed.

remote91
23-05-09, 01:17
Good Lord I thought that said RIP Tori Amos at first. I felt my soul die.

Sad news though.

Squibbly
22-07-09, 04:08
I'm bumping this thread, but it hasn't been 3 months yet so I'm safe...

Tori Stafford's remains were found, and confirmation that they are hers was announced today. So sad...

RIP little one. :(

Hairhelmet12
22-07-09, 04:11
Oh my god.

I just dont see how someone could hurt a little girl like that! Horrible.

R.I.P Tori
My Best regards to her parents

sheepydee
22-07-09, 04:21
>.<" this is awful :(

Tombraiderx08
22-07-09, 04:24
people really anger me, thats a cryin shame that anybody would ever hurt a child :( rest in peace tori.

Squibbly
22-07-09, 21:46
people really anger me, thats a cryin shame that anybody would ever hurt a child :( rest in peace tori.

No kidding..

And the latest: the woman who abducted Tori and helped her boyfriend kill/hide her body is asking for a reduced sentence since she helped police locate the girl's body.

Um, WHAT? She's evil to the core to even consider that. She has no remorse. She doesn't deserve the air she breathes let alone a reduced sentence...

Draco
22-07-09, 22:02

They don't...until they find the body that is.

Squibbly
22-07-09, 22:11
They don't.

They found it. That's why I bumped the thread with an update. The killers confessed to it before the body was found, and now she has been found.

Edit: just saw your edit.