PDA

View Full Version : Worst 'laughing fit' you've ever had?

Phys
21-05-09, 22:10
Me and my mum are renown in the family for laughing fits. We start each other off and don't stop. Everyone else just rolls their eyes and don't have a clue what we're laughing at :D I only have to see my mum laughing and it sets me off... even if I don't know what she's laughing at!

Anyway... I just had a laughing fit over something silly :D Not had one in such a long time seeing as my mum moved out.

I accidently knocked over my dad's 2 Litre Pepsi bottle that was on the floor, with my foot. The lid was screwed on but the pepsi totally fizzed up. My dad just looked at me and I literally couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes! I had to walk out of the room twice to actually manage to stop. It weird because its over something so trivial... I think it was a big release though... I was crying with laughing and I felt like I was letting everything out after not doing it for so long.

What's yours? :D Sorry for droning on ;)

toxicraider
21-05-09, 22:14
I laughed for 35 minutes straight, at a cartoon, in class :o
Plus if my sister laughs, I will, and then we'll both laugh for quite a while.

VonCroy360
21-05-09, 22:15
Can't really remember what they were about, but I laugh all the time and my biggest "fits" happen when I'm supposed to be serious, so mostly in school. I manage to remain unnoticed most of the time, although I was asked to leave the classroom a few times.

Joely-Moley
21-05-09, 22:15
I laugh at really inappropriate times.

Once was when my friend fell down a flight of concrete stairs, top to bottom and I didn't know if he was ok and I didn't find it funny but I burst out laughing and I could stop myself, tears rolling down my face before I could even check if he was moving or ok! - yeah I'm horrible. :o

Another time recently was during an important test, I looked at the questions and didn't know any of them. So I burst out laughing, had everyone looking at me and I couldn't stop...I had to leave and hand in a blank piece of paper.

I'm bad when I'm drunk as well, I vaguely remember having a giggle fit at a sock...

Changeling
21-05-09, 22:18
I have laughing fits the WHOLE time. :p

The worst one I had was when one of my friend told me his version of how Ugly Betty was going to end - I literally couldn't breathe, I was on the floor!

Another one was when I was watching TV and on the phone at the same time. I turned to the TV and randomly saw a picture of an old woman with some text beside her saying, "I'm 180 years old - look me up on Facebook!". Yet again, I was on the floor. :vlol:

AND another one I had was when my friend was describing the scene where Natla and Lara have that conversation on the balcony in Atlantis on TR1. Apparantly, Natla randomly turns around when hearing that the computer voice starts speaking crap and says, "*gasp* The system's been hi-jacked!". I really don't know why, but I :vlol:'ed :p

The most simple one yet: my friend immitated Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter by saying her line, "Now let me make this... quite plain," and I really don't know what came over me, but I died of laughter. XD

Nerd For Life
21-05-09, 22:20
I find myself having giggly fits everytime a classmate opens her mouth because I can never take her seriously. The woman has to mention, everytime she talks in class, that she has 3 children. It's like OKAY WE GET IT!

Elmer
21-05-09, 22:41
The first time I stayed up all night was with a friend of mine, last year.
We decided to learn for two tests we had to do the next day at school, in stead of sleeping.
(Two rather simply tests, but the learning went on for hours, but we got so... how do you call it... hyper, and couldn't stop laughing at words like... tree, pudding...)
We cried out loud of all the laughing it was awesome!
And then the sun rose again.
For weeks we couldn't help ourselves, everytime someone said 'beatle' we cracked up totally and couldn't stop laughing!
(And everyone started to say it, as it was soon clear what the effects were... it was so awesome and so terrible!)

Angelus
21-05-09, 22:44
Oh God, if I find something really funny then I have a really bad laughing fit... here's an example from the other week:

Our class had to individually present a presentation on security issues in ICT, and I was doing a slide on spam e-mails. I found this picture:

http://brettduncan.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/spam-c07.jpg

On Google Images and put it onto my presentation as a joke. I completely forgot about it until the day we had to present our presentations in front of the class while getting filmed. So the slide shows up on the big whiteboard, and I was nervous, so when I saw the picture I just burst into laughter. I was laughing for five minutes and I had to leave the room, until I was okay again.

tomblover
21-05-09, 22:51
My friend goes "You forgot to bring your anti-hyperactivity spray." because I was being uber-happy. :p

I start laughing my ass off and I have to close my eyes and focus deeply to stop. :vlol: I laughed for a quarter hour! :p

Squibbly
21-05-09, 22:57
I have laughing fits quite frequently to be honest, usually with my fiance because he always makes me laugh, but the last one I can remember was during this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b4aBq4Naxc

lol

Sir Croft
21-05-09, 23:06
I remember when I was at the history class, I don't even remember why, but I just burst into laughter for like 20 minutes, the teacher asking to stop and I couldn't even tell him I couldn't stop. I had to leave the classroom for some minutes to calm down. :p

Super Badnik
21-05-09, 23:59
Hmm, can't remember the last time i actually had a good ol' laughing fit.

Camera Obscura
22-05-09, 00:22
I'm a very serious person when it comes to laughing. I rarely laugh out loud. So I was quite surprised when I attended my friends' prom last week. While pouring hot chocolate onto a dish of fruit in my hand, I looked down and noticed my fork was missing. Then I looked into the chocolate pot and realized it fell in.

So I tell my friends and there we are thinking of the poor soul who would scoop up the chocolate fork and be like O_o.

Apparently something in that thought caused me to start laughing and I kept laughing for about 4 minutes straight. And it was uncontrollable and awkward because my friends have never seen me laugh in the manner I did and for so long.

The caterer eventually found it and she was pretty annoyed. All I could say was "Someone dropped a fork into the hot chocolate?! Geesh what kind of an asshole would do that?" :whi:

Aphrodite22
22-05-09, 00:26
i always have laughing fit!

the worst was when i was in spanish class and my teacher is like a sergeant.. and i was laughin with a classmate about nothing and my teacher told us to shut up and she started scolding us , and we started laughing even more i was crying i wanted to stop but i couldnt and then she kicked me out of the class.. i dunno why but i always start laughing when a teacher scolds me

]{eith
22-05-09, 00:31
I just had my graduation earlier today and I definitely got the "Church Giggles" for the hour and a half - at nothing in particular. It was so cool. :D

Rai
22-05-09, 01:00
I giggle quite easily, sometimes inappropriately.

A very memorable laughing fit I had that I struggled to stop was back at school. Our teacher was Mr.Gallop and someone sang a tune, from a Western I think, anyway it had me in stitches for a loong time.

thecentaur
22-05-09, 01:21
the worst laughing fit i had was during the school musical. *sigh* but that was the longest one cuz it lasted during the entire scene i was in. it was about... something inappropriate i can't really discuss on forums but it was freaking hilarious :D

MattTR
22-05-09, 01:29
Probably.. hmm.

Probably when I was at the gym one time on the tredmill and I was running so fast I slipped and fell off.. I think I laughed in my sleep that night. :vlol:

Hmm, and another one, I stepped foot into Victoria's secret for the first time without thinking and asked where the Men's department was.. :vlol:

DaNoNeMoKiId
22-05-09, 01:36
I laugh at the littlest things, and it takes a while for me to stop. I could like look at a plant and laugh for real, or like think of a dog farting and just burst out in laughter.

digitizedboy
22-05-09, 01:38
when I went to the museum the other day, and I spat on the floor. lol and this woman called me a prat

ChingKong
22-05-09, 03:14
i remember i laughed so hard i ****ed myself

Chocola teapot
22-05-09, 09:38
I was watching hyperdrive on ome sort of channel not exactly expecting to laugh too much and then this one episode this robotic woman had to lie and she said "gondolas only come to shore to mate" I laughed upwards with my mouth open and it just spiralled up it was the most beautifly random thing ever lmao.

Or when my friend sam said: I would rather deign upon my own feces" Lol I loled.

scoopy_loopy
22-05-09, 09:40
"lol I loled"

That is very poetic use of the English language :vlol:

Chocola teapot
22-05-09, 09:44
"lol I loled"

That is very poetic use of the English language :vlol:

http://i40.************/6p15w1.jpg

TRfan23
22-05-09, 12:35
When I was about 6 or 7. I was doing this puzzle, which was made out of about 300 pieces. I was doing it with 2 friends of mine, and my brother. One of my friends put one piece in the wrong area, for some reason I laughed my head off lol, took me awhile to stop.

Nannonxyay
22-05-09, 13:05
I have them all the bloody time. But it had to be when this kid in Year 7, randomly walked up to where me and my friends were hanging out and he looked at us and started making sheep noises. I couldn't stop laughing. Especially when he walked up to this window, put his hand on the glass then started bobbing his head and made this really high pitched, goat like noise. I was on the floor laughing. That was the first time I've ever cried of laughter. :p

adventurerLara
22-05-09, 13:08
I can't remember any specific occasion, but I laugh a lot when I'm with my family. They're funny people:p

Angelus
22-05-09, 13:09
Also, me and my cousin burst into laughter at my Grandad's funeral... that was so awkward. :vlol:

mizuno_suisei
22-05-09, 13:12
I break into laughing fits ALOT but the most recent was last week.

We were about to start a Japanese listening assessment last week and my friend next to me wrote "Flangina" (In Katakana, which made it even more hilarious) on the table. I absolutely lost it and couldnt stop for atleast twenty minutes. During the test, each time my eyes peered over to where she had wrote it i'd just cackle and get told to shutup in japanese by my teacher.

TTV
22-05-09, 13:39
When I get mad at my brother, but then he starts making funny faces while I'm glaring at him.... I can never keep a straight face. We both laugh for a long time after that.

But lately I think I get most of my laughs from talking to an extremely funny, good humored friend on MSN. (I know, I have no life. :p)

Tomb-Dude
22-05-09, 14:11
erm... during a lesson teacher gave out biscuits and because it was a Religious Education class, my friend next to me said "That biscuit your eating is God dick" some reason i found it funny and then the biscuit got stuck in my throat, and i was laughing so hard to just sat there choking and laughing at the same time. Then I swung my head forward and smacked it onto the table infront of me :\

Or the other one I was in a swimming pool friend made me laugh and I was laughing that much I somehow went underwater and started choking whilst laughing yet again.

I think my friends want to kill me :pi:

michaeldt
22-05-09, 14:16
I've had so many :o

This is my best one:

my brother used to try and do a impression of my grandmother. he did it in a very very funny way and he had the exact voice of her. My Grandmother hated it and used to go up and hit him telling him to stop it. I was in tears on the ground laughing my head off for about 10 minutes and my face was going red. It was mostly the impression that I laughed at. But now he has done it so many times that it isn't that funny anymore.

scoopy_loopy
22-05-09, 14:45
I remember walking down the stairs of my highschool library, it was a spiral shaped staircase, but you couldnt see what was at the bottom, and I was insulting the librarian as she had remotely logged off our computers because we were talking too loud or some crap - saying some very, very rude things and telling her she was a desperate old woman who needed to be ****ed more often by her husband and to get off the headmasters royal rod.

Guess who was at the bottom of the staircase?

:vlol:

I remember seeing the whole thing from a 3rd person perspective and I just lost it. She was shocked and confused and I just walked right past her ****ing myself.

Ah, I have such fond memories of highschool.

Atlantisfreak666
22-05-09, 14:48
Just yesterday actually.
:p

Marianna12
22-05-09, 14:51
I remember walking down the stairs of my highschool library, it was a spiral shaped staircase, but you couldnt see what was at the bottom, and I was insulting the librarian as she had remotely logged off our computers because we were talking too loud or some crap - saying some very, very rude things and telling her she was a desperate old woman who needed to be ****ed more often by her husband and to get off the headmasters royal rod.

Guess who was at the bottom of the staircase?

I remember seeing the whole thing from a 3rd person perspective and I just lost it. She was shocked and confused and I just walked right past her ****ing myself.

Ah, I have such fond memories of highschool.

lmao!!!!
I have done almost the same thing with my maths teacher!!!:D
(Our staircase has a spiral shape, too!:pi::mis:)

TTV
22-05-09, 14:58
Worst laughing fit I ever had: The time LaraCroftRox told Tomb-Dude she was telling me she "shaved her pubs and soled them to hair extension factories. "

All on MSN.... That was hilarious. :vlol:

Atlantisfreak666
22-05-09, 15:05
Worst laughing fit I ever had: The time LaraCroftRox told Tomb-Dude she was telling me she "shaved her pubs and soled them to hair extension factories. "

Al on MSN.... That was hilarious. :vlol:

:yik:

Ada the Mental
22-05-09, 15:14
My brother and I were hanging out with my parents in the kitchen. My mother was making a salad and my dad and my brother were sort of arguing about something. Then my brother randomly grabbed a cucumber from the counter and smashed it on my father's head. It made this hilarious hollow sound and snapped in half, which cracked us all up. :vlol: I laugh even thinking about it.

And I had my share of laughing fits at school. The worst one happened last year: the girl I was sitting with and I were playing with some markers, complete with silly voices and stupid sound effects, when we looked up and saw our teacher staring at us with the perfect "Seriously? Are you five?" expression.

Phys
22-05-09, 15:52
Ah there are some great ones in here XD

I had another one a few days previous when watching 'Memorable Seven of Nine moments' (the BORG from Star Trek Voyager).

0:09 to be precise :vlol::vlol:

JckeeSxe6Rc

Oooh she's so cold :D

"I am borg."

Larapink
22-05-09, 16:18
At this just now: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=152235 :vlol:

Aphrodite22
22-05-09, 17:17
At this just now: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=152235 :vlol:

wth :vlol:

Encore
22-05-09, 17:35
I accidently knocked over my dad's 2 Litre Pepsi bottle that was on the floor, with my foot. The lid was screwed on but the pepsi totally fizzed up. My dad just looked at me and I literally couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes! I had to walk out of the room twice to actually manage to stop. It weird because its over something so trivial...

Hehe.. I think it always is... The worst I can remember was when I was playing cards (or rather UNO) with some friends, one of them gave me one of those terrible +4 cards and then made this super evil laughter coupled with the silliest facial expressions ever at me. I thought I was going to die laughing so much.... Funny, 'cause I was supposed to feel ****ed off. :p

tampi
22-05-09, 17:35
When I was a kid, one day, were eating all my family and I sat around a round table, not too big. My father, my mother, my two brothers and me.
The food was rice soup. Very hot as often happened.:o

I suppose my mother would say: "Well, blow it!
I blow stronger than necessary and the rice came out flying:D. All my family was completely filled with grains of rice for their faces. :vlol:
When I saw that, raising my head, I thought I was dying laughing. They obviously were super serious. :o:D:D

Larapink
22-05-09, 17:55
wth :vlol:
I know :vlol:

Also this made me laugh so much today:

xQdCa9qgAMI

:vlol: The Sim sounds like she's also rapping "One Love" from Gwen Stefani :vlol:

sheepydee
22-05-09, 17:57
the worst laughing fit ive ever had let me see.... i have far to many laughing fits XD when i do i literally falll onto the ground nd laugh so hard i stop breathing , but the worst one was probably when i was at Rollerbowl and i saw this plane thing in there that looked like someone LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nd my friend kaylee , we always make up silly words that crack us up like in class we went out to some forest place nd we were wandering around the place shouting "NUMPTY TV!!" nd laughing at everything XD

adventurerLara
22-05-09, 17:58
:vlol: The Sim sounds like she's also rapping "One Love" from Gwen Stefani :vlol:

Yeah, she does :vlol:

Marianna12
22-05-09, 18:45
A while ago, I went out with my sister to buy some things...
Next to our house, there is a hotel...So, I've been waiting for my sister to move the car to another place, so I can get in...
And then, I saw from one window of the hotel, one woman, naked, brushing her teeth!!!
I was like OMG! And then I started laughing for about 5 mins! :D

corey01
22-05-09, 18:50
Ohh god i honestly dont know, I have like 10 laughing fits a day so I cant choose my all time XD I'm one of those people who laughs at just about anything :p

sandygrimm
22-05-09, 18:59
The longest was 50 or 40 minutes during an english class. Me and my mate laughed till our stomachs hurt , every time we calmed down one would start laughing again and so on. I don't know if there was a reason for our laughter..:D I think it was then word Buziash

and I had one eraser 10 minutes while spinning my cat on the kitchen floor:D

SGRaider
22-05-09, 18:59
I've had many this month, but some of them.
1)I was at a friend's house. She reads fanfics(naruto ones) and I read one sentence very dramatic and my friends started doing it too, just for fun. Finally we started making up our own ones. We laughed for 15 mins.
2)Me and my friends are playing cards. My friend deals and while I'm taking my card I accidentally scratch her hand with my nails(cause they are long). The next time she was dealing she was trowing me mi cards and we just started laughing.
3)Today we were thinking what will happen if we buy t-shirts with "I'M WITH STUPID ->" and stand next to our teacher(who doesn't know english

Nerd For Life
23-05-09, 13:55
LMAO I just had one right now, I'm in tears.

Someone commented on a picture on a LJ community - more especifically, a picture of Robert Pattinson with his date - and said this...

"the blue box looks like Camel cigs, but what's that white box???"

And someone replied this:

http://i42.************/28txdud.jpg

"WHAT'S IN THE BOX??"

I can't stop laughing. :vlol:

trXD
23-05-09, 13:58
Me and my friend are the goofiest people in geography class, once we made up a word "plof" and burst out laughing together... yes we really are that weird.

And to answer your question, no, i have never done crack.

LaraCroftRox
23-05-09, 14:06
I think my friends want to kill me :pi:

I just had a laughing fit at that! :vlol:

All on MSN.... That was hilarious. :vlol:

I remember it well. :mis:

:yik:

The one I remember most, is when me and my friends were in English at school, I was telling one of them about this game (Hotel 626). I said that in one part of it, if you don't type in the code thingy on this door, this guy behind who's in a straight jacket, turns the light off and rapes you. :vlol: It's not even that funny looking back, but we were sat there laughing for 10 minutes straight, and our teacher was right up a our table staring, which made it more funny. :vlol:

*laralover*
23-05-09, 14:14
Iv had soo many :p One of the best ones i can think of was when me and my mate were at the cinema and i was laughing at the film...then i choked on my popcorn and let out a huge screech...:vlol: My mate started laughing at me and the people behind me started laughing then i just couldnt stop :vlol: :D I have laughing fits from Youtube videos and also on here :p

Alexandritee
23-05-09, 15:30
When me and my friend read the fanfiction My Immortal. We laughed for half an hour.

Nerd For Life
23-05-09, 15:33
^I lose a little bit more faith in humanity everytime I think about that fanfic.

Encore
23-05-09, 15:38
LMAO I just had one right now, I'm in tears.

Someone commented on a picture on a LJ community - more especifically, a picture of Robert Pattinson with his date - and said this...

"the blue box looks like Camel cigs, but what's that white box???"

And someone replied this:

http://i42.************/28txdud.jpg

"WHAT'S IN THE BOX??"

I can't stop laughing. :vlol:

hahahahaha :vlol: That's great!!

Nerd For Life
23-05-09, 15:39
hahahahaha :vlol: That's great!!

Just re-reading my own post made me laugh so hard. I literally couldn't stop laughing so minutes... :vlol: Such a clever reply & Se7en is great.

Marianna12
23-05-09, 15:48
3)Today we were thinking what will happen if we buy t-shirts with "I'M WITH STUPID ->" and stand next to our teacher(who doesn't know english

OMG!!! I'm going to do this with my friends!!!!!
BEST IDEA EVER!!!!:jmp:

Nannonxyay
23-05-09, 16:07
When me and my friend read the fanfiction My Immortal. We laughed for half and hour.

Dude. Don't even get me started on that twelve year old girl's sexual fantasy. It makes me ashamed to like My Chemical Romance with all her ravings about "goffik people who look liek Gerard Way omg." :vlol:

Nerd For Life
23-05-09, 16:11
^Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way, excuseeee you!

trXD
23-05-09, 16:44
Dude. Don't even get me started on that twelve year old girl's sexual fantasy. It makes me ashamed to like My Chemical Romance with all her ravings about "goffik people who look liek Gerard Way omg." :vlol:

He took of my top and I took of his clothes. I even took of my bra. Then he put his thingie into my you-know-what and we did it for the first time.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHER ****ers!”

It was…………………………………………………….Dumbledore!

In the Great Hall, I ate some Count Chocula cereal with blood instead of milk, and a glass of red blood. Suddenly someone bumped into me. All the blood spilled over my top.

:vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol:

OMG this story is sooo funny!

TombRaiderLover
23-05-09, 17:17

I've started reading it. I'm at Chapter 9, but I'm surprised I've progressed so far. It's abysmal. I must subconsciously be a masochist:

Then all of a suddenly, an horrible man with red eyes and no nose and everything started flying towards me on a broomstick! He didn’t have a nose (basically like Voldemort in the movie) and he was wearing all black but it was obvious he wasn’t gothic. It was…… Voldemort!

larafan25
23-05-09, 17:26
tooooo tooo many to count:)

usually I have the worst laughing fits at school,esspecially when we shouldn't be laughing and everything is silent:)

dcw123
23-05-09, 17:30
When me and my college friends got stoned... LMAO
Was in class and only had to look at each other. We couldn't stop laughing for like 15 minutes:p
Everyone else was like "What you lot laughing at?"
Was SO funny..

Tombraiderx08
23-05-09, 17:34
We had a guest teacher for health come in, and she was talking about std's XD annd she's so sarcastic, and she was all like "Hey have any of you seen that gardisil commercial, you know with the lady in the rowboat on the river who was all like "Oh haiii! i dont have to worry bout spreadin my diseases cuz i gots me some a that gardisil latahzzz" and i was absolutely dying XD (idr if thats exactly what she said but it was something to that affect hehe) >.<

Alexandritee
23-05-09, 20:18
Ohohoho, look at what I've started :p

^I lose a little bit more faith in humanity everytime I think about that fanfic.

My IQ actually went down. I'm not even joking. I could speak perfectly before I read it, and now I can't speak a sentence without messing it up.

It is. I read it years ago, and only remembered it again last year. So hilarious.

^Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way, excuseeee you!

Vampire Potter iz hawt. :cln:

I've started reading it. I'm at Chapter 9, but I'm surprised I've progressed so far. It's abysmal. I must subconsciously be a masochist:

It gets so much worse. Trust me. But it's worth it, it's just so funny. Even for people who don't like Harry Potter.

What made it worse is, I walked past the bathroom and just had to shout "Loopin and Snap are videoing me!" and we died again. Then, we went downstairs to calm down, turned on TV and couldn't watch a single advert without thinking "VOLXEMORT" or something.

And trying to drink anything red causes choking, I learned. :(

Atlantisfreak666
23-05-09, 20:37
When me and my friend read the fanfiction My Immortal. We laughed for half an hour.

My Immortal kicks Twilight's ass.

Such a stunning piece of literature.

Alexandritee
23-05-09, 20:39
My Immortal kicks Twilight's ass.

"THIS IS THE SKIN OF A KILLER!" *Sparkles.*

i lol'd.

I did enjoy reading My Immortal though. I wish she'd continued it.

voltz
23-05-09, 20:45
I busted a gut when my niece was just a baby and we introduced her to a lemon. She just kept chomping down and made a sour face every time.

Nannonxyay
23-05-09, 20:46
Me, my mother and my aunt had a massive laughing fit watching the 73-year-old break dancer on Britain's Got Talent because he looked like my aunt's partner. :vlol:

Biddy
23-05-09, 21:23
A dude in my class was having such a King Kong moment when he thought another classmate stole his pound. It was quite serious at first, him swearing loudly and violently punching the suspect. But eventually he reclaimed his coin, just happened to drop out of his pocket in the corridors. The funniest thing was he turned to the classmate with a shrug and gave him a casual pat on the shoulder, smiling and going back to his musings. Such a switch from the last few angry minutes. My friends and I roared for 15 minutes straight. :p

January_Snow*
23-05-09, 22:33
Me and two of my friends were waiting for the bus, and we sat on a fence...and after a couple of minutes the fence started to slowly lower...So I told my friend "Omg we have to get up, we're so fat this will plunge under us" and we laughed a little, and than the two of us noticed that it was because some fat guy sat on the fence to, so we were kinda embaressed...But my third friend didnt notice that guy so she started talking: "Whyyy? I like chubby people, they are so nice, and good" And than she started explainig three stages of fatness... And she told us: "So you two shouldnt worry, cause youre not in the stage three wich is so fat that the fence plunges beneth you" And than she started laughing...Than that guy just looked at us and got up and went to the opposite side of the bus station...And when my friend realised that she was taliking about stadiums of fatness with that guy being there all the time we all laughed like crazy, and she was soo embaressed...Everybody was looking at us...we laughed so long XDDDDDD

Origonal
23-05-09, 23:09
Has to be wen me and my friends were tubeing lol :D x

My m8 was up the top joining on with everyone else and she was ordering evryone around how to sit and everything lol x

Then she went to sit in her doughnut...and it tipped lol x she nearly went sliding down face front lol...but she didn't...:L x

My other mates had been shoved down in the process lol and all you seen was them in creases coming down the slope lol...i couldn't move for laffing! x x :D

erosan
24-05-09, 00:55
I have a lot of laughing fits throughout the day it's so bad XD
I was once in my math class and the teacher came in with a very very very funny french (it was the first time i met him) accent and that just killed me, I had to get out of the class to stop myself x.x

-DaNnEe..
24-05-09, 01:01
I laugh mostly at things that arn't even funny.

Me and my mum were discussing animals and how some 'mini' animals wern't even mini. Then my mum got up and said "Do you want to see my mini lop?"
Lmao. It's not funny unless you were there. We had a 'mini' rabbit once and it wasn't even mini. It was obese. xD

I laughed for like ages, I couldn't breathe and my sides were really sore. Afterwards I realised that it wasn't even funny... I'm a freak.

SGRaider
24-05-09, 19:34
I had one today:
Me and my friends went to the beach, took off our shoes and pulled the legs of our jeans so we could try the water. It was Cold! In a while we got used to it and started taking photos. As me and my friend were posing one slightly bigger wave came and soaked the legs of our trousers. It was very funny: the friend that was taking the photo said: "Smile!", in the same time the wave came and we all were like "What the hell!!!" We laughed for 10 minutes. :vlol: