PDA

View Full Version : Most Memorable Signature?

Changeling
22-05-09, 16:57
I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist falling into this web of "Who's got the best [insert thing here]?" topics. :p

We've had avatars, members, username's... now it's time for signatures!

Which people do you find have the most memorable signature's on the forums?

violentblossom
22-05-09, 17:01
LOL, why don't we just have a TRF award cermony? Haha.

Um, i'll go with Neteru's "little dog" one, and every single one of Quasimodo's and ThatNorskChick's, and Lenochka's.

Reggie
22-05-09, 17:02
The siggy we've got right now seems to be getting some recognition. :tmb:

Nannonxyay
22-05-09, 17:04
I didn't even notice the new siggies until now. :vlol:

What's up with that?

TombRaiderLover
22-05-09, 17:13
Hey, what's up with the signature gag?

Larapink
22-05-09, 17:14
My current one. :D

Aurelien52
22-05-09, 17:15
I don't remember any signature here... :vlol: ...
... Even mine :o

ShadyCroft
22-05-09, 17:30
I don't really pay that much attention to sigs to be frank. :o

Encore
22-05-09, 17:31
What's up with the repeated signature? :confused:

LaraCroftRox
22-05-09, 17:36
I love my usual one: ''Я сошла с ума'' :p(I've lost my mind/I'm going mad etc.)

I can't remember who had this but someone's sig said ''I took both the red pill and the blue pill and ended up at TombRaiderForums'' - Awesome. :D

Alex Fly
22-05-09, 17:36
I rarely pay attention to them to be honest. :wve:

Marianna12
22-05-09, 17:49
I love my current signature!!!
It has a meaning!:hug::hug::hug:

Mad Tony
22-05-09, 17:51
What's going on with this joley-moley and angelfaithrox signature malarkey?

violentblossom
22-05-09, 17:53

visit my profile and read a couple of the conversations. :cool:

toxicraider
22-05-09, 17:54
Current one is the best :)

Rileigh
22-05-09, 17:55
^^ Hm, I think so. I think it's lovely :)

sheepydee
22-05-09, 17:55
i always have a look at some ppls signatures :p i like my current one though :)

violentblossom
22-05-09, 17:57
by the way, off topic sorta, but that you all for your participation. :)

:hug:

i love the community here, i love you guys.

anyway, i forgot to add, but i love Mona Sax's sig, too.

Joely-Moley
22-05-09, 17:59

It's because I am awesome :p No just kidding.

Well, I was in a completely unprovoked attack at the weekend by a group of 7 guys got beaten unconscious while my girlfriend (angelfaithrox) had to watch and also got assaulted.

Basicly I told VB and she felt really bad so she started asking people to put it in their sig to show support for us. I seriously can't believe how many have actually done it! Even people who have never even spoke to me, it's nice.

Thanks everyone:hug:

Anyway...I love angelfaithrox sig, though I might be slightly biased
'Sometimes late at night open my window and moo at the lady next door'

Thorir
22-05-09, 18:16
I honestly don't remember anyones signature. Past or present.
I can barely remember my own.
I quite liked my "Sin is in" one. :)

kristi
22-05-09, 19:02
I remember Heckler's signature:
Pink is the new black-Anniversary.Arse is the new tits-Underworld.

I really can't remember how much I laughed the moment I saw it.:vlol:

Psychos'Я'Us
22-05-09, 19:18
I love my current one because it's so true =]

Larapink
22-05-09, 19:20
while my girlfriend (angelfaithrox) had to watch and also got assaulted.
Why didn't she call the police? :eek:

I remember Heckler's signature:

I really can't remember how much I laughed the moment I saw it.:vlol:
It's a quote from a magazine reviewing Underworld and a line from Anniversary.

sheepydee
22-05-09, 21:32
A little of topic here but i have to say it :p

Well, I was in a completely unprovoked attack at the weekend by a group of 7 guys got beaten unconscious while my girlfriend (angelfaithrox) had to watch and also got assaulted.

Basicly I told VB and she felt really bad so she started asking people to put it in their sig to show support for us. I seriously can't believe how many have actually done it! Even people who have never even spoke to me, it's nice.

gosh eh , poor you :( that must of been awful gettin like battered for nothin =/ i did once but certainly not to that extent , i hope you'll be ok :hug:

Tombraiderx08
22-05-09, 21:40
3 of mine i really liked "Thors ham and the midgard syrup yes!" "Sometimes to understand your present, you must go back, to your MOTHER!" and, ah, i know there was another of mine i really liked, and one of thatnorskchicks "Kickah tigah in the face!" XD

Elmer
22-05-09, 21:42
And what do we do with naughty boys who've been naughty, Mr. Flibble?

Angelus
22-05-09, 21:45
RAID's "Sometimes, you need to go back to your past... and this time, things will be MISSING."

It still makes me laugh. :D

Johnnay
22-05-09, 21:47

he got bashed but by neo nazis ok.

i still feel sorry for you. youre still good now eh:D

i had 1 sig" i wish men was married to both sexes in his life. now thats bisexuality. i loved that one.

then its now joely moley and angelfaithrox are so awesome. thanks to Violentblossom for her help:)

-DaNnEe..
22-05-09, 21:52
RAID's "Sometimes, you need to go back to your past... and this time, things will be MISSING."

It still makes me laugh. :D

:vlol:

TRhalloween
22-05-09, 21:56
I like mine, that's why I chose them but the joely and angelfaith one is pretty cool.

January_Snow*
22-05-09, 21:57
I like Zipper's the best: Mojo baby! its simple yet effective...:D

God Horus
22-05-09, 22:01
Does anyone remember my old hummer signatures? :tea:

I need Thor's car keys to get his hummer, and I need the hummer, to run over a god!

I need to go to a Mexican Car dealership to get Thor's Hummer, and I need the hummer to run over a god!

(I have no idea how I got them to fit before since now they are clearly over 80 characters)

spikejones
22-05-09, 22:06

ouch dude. somehow I had envisioned when VB told me about it that you had gotten into an internet argument here and she wanted me to show my support by taking your side in the argument. hope youre all right though. bruised up any? It sucks to get jumped, and in my opinion it only goes to show how big of pussies they are when it takes 7 guys to beat on one guy and his girlfriend.

some how though, I can't help but get the feeling that this thread serves the purpose of being spam in disguise so as to try to get people to pay attention to a feature of the forum that no one really ever pays attention to - and thereby making it more obvious that people have started putting that statement in their signature. Sorry... but it had to be said considering the OP has taken up that signature themself and is in effect saying "HEY!!! LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE1!"

at any rate... I like my last one best.
"I'm not locked up in here with you, you're locked up in here with me!!"

:}hello friend
22-05-09, 22:19
"I tried sniffing coke once, an ice cube went up my nose." :vlol:

-From Super BadNik (hopefully spelled correctly :))

Joely-Moley
22-05-09, 22:21
-Spike

haha, oh i wish it had just been some silly internet argument. I'm OK though. I've got a few cuts and bruises and a couple of cracked ribs but I'll live. Exactly, cowards eh?

No, don't be sorry I understand what you mean. I never asked for anyone's support or for anyone to put anything in their sig. It actually started off as a joke between me and VB how when I first joined someone tried to use my signature against me which at the time was 'Joely-moley is so awesome' to make their point more valid.
To be honest, as much as I'm glad and appreciate that people care all the attention I'm receiving is making me slightly uncomfortable. When people keep telling me that I have their support is kinda weird, it makes me feel like I'm dying or something! I'm fine. :o

Reggie
22-05-09, 22:26
Well I'm happy to change signature if you feel a sufficient point has been made now. As for the support message I sent you, well I think its justified because in respect to academic failure, I've been there. So I thought it was worth my 2p on that one.
I know you're not snubbing support but I also don't want to be overbearing on my part (or for us to all be so collectively).

TTV
22-05-09, 22:28
Ahh, I miss read the title and thought it said "Most Morbid Sig" Ahh well..... *Pouts* :p

violentblossom
22-05-09, 22:28
Well I'm happy to change signature if you feel a sufficient point has been made now. As for the support message I sent you, well I think its justified because in respect to academic failure, I've been there. So I thought it was worth my 2p on that one.
I know you're not snubbing support but I also don't want to be overbearing on my part (or for us to all be so collectively).

Agreed. I would hate to make you feel uncomfortable. :)

Changeling
22-05-09, 22:30
Sorry... but it had to be said considering the OP has taken up that signature themself and is in effect saying "HEY!!! LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE1!"

Um... how am I saying that? :confused: To be honest, the topic is slightly like a joke because there's been so many "Who has the best [whatever]?" topics arising recently that I thought I'd make one myself for signatures. I'm definitely not trying to draw attention to my signature, if I was then you would've seen countless posts of me going, "Awww!!!!!!11 :(:(:( NO ONE HAS MENTIONED MY SIGNATURE!! LOLO JKJKJK :p"

I do happen to pay attention to people's signatures, so can you blame me for not knowing that other people don't?

spikejones
22-05-09, 22:36
Changeling, I can hardly imagine someone would want to start some sort of superlative thread without having an agenda of their own sorts. Namely, to draw attention to themself in some manner. I may perhaps have been more forgiving and not brought it up had you stated yourself what you find to be the most memorable signature, but considering you did nothing of the sort... :whi:

oh.. and since you edited while I was posting, I'll counter with this tid-bit:
You had no need to say "No one mentioned me" considering that others bearing your same signature have taken it upon themselves to say things such as "My current one, it has meaning" etc.. In so doing, they have mentioned yours by proxy ;)

Tjw croft
22-05-09, 22:38
I found this one interesting:
Bombing for peace is like riding for Virginity.

Changeling
22-05-09, 22:39
But why do you think I would want to draw attention to my signature? A lot of people have the same one, why would I want to draw attention to mine? Plus, you might as well say the same thing about the similar Avatar thread or Username one.

And no, I don't think that if I had stated what my favourite signature was that you would've not said anything. If anything, I'm guessing you would have instead posted that you believe I'm trying to get said user who I said had the signature I favour to say the same thing about me.

Honestly, this thread is for fun. I'm in no way trying to seek attention. Again, as I said previously, if I wanted to draw attention to myself in any way... you would definitely know it :ton:

spikejones
22-05-09, 22:49
1. I edited my last post to respond to your previous edit
2. You would be wanting to draw attention to the signature that you have and that others share so that you can further show some sort of support for the two.
3. I didn't need to say that in those threads considering similar has been said in the usernames thread. and I was unaware that there was an avatar thread currently.
4. don't be ridiculous, why would I say that?
5. come on and participate in your own thread by telling us what is the signature you find most memorable. But, if it as you said - that this thread was started merely as a joke .... (infer what you will)

--------------------

whatever happend to the "4th unified rating and captioning thread" which is supposed to serve the purpose these recent ones have?

Atlantean-Squid
22-05-09, 22:50
Wow, a conflict over personality-targetted accusations which wasn't started by Catapharact? I'd not seen the like in a good while.

Tjw croft
22-05-09, 22:53
Can we stop these :cen: ing arguments already!?! This is the second I've seen today! Everyone here is equals, and If you don't like that, then leave! don't get into things like this. It only leads to extreme situations, and happenings like that of Joely-Moely and Angelfaithrox 's!

So just stop it!

Changeling
22-05-09, 22:59
*Le sigh*

Fine, you got me. I'm an attention-seeker. I want people to look at my signature, and therefore be recognised, I must have respect and popularity on these forums, I will not allow anyone else that right! :ohn:

I understand what you're saying spike and can also understand why you would feel that way, really I do, but you honestly have to understand that I am NOT wanting attention and people looking at my signature just because I started up one thread. I haven't gone attention seeking in the past on these forums, why would I start now?

And if you must know, I did in fact find your signature quite amusing. Along with January_Snow*'s signature because, hell, it's a damn fine lifestyle.

And no, I'm not sucking up to you by saying that I liked your signature, just in case you thought that. I genuinely find it quite funny.

spikejones
22-05-09, 23:01
Can we stop these :cen: ing arguments already!?! This is the second I've seen today! Everyone here is equals, and If you don't like that, then leave! don't get into things like this. It only leads to extreme situations, and happenings like that of Joely-Moely and Angelfaithrox 's!

So just stop it!
you are correct. everyone here is an equal. therefore I have every right to voice my opinion as I have done. and so does everyone else ;)

Changeling
22-05-09, 23:05

So just stop it!

Who's arguing? Me and spike are merely voicing our own opinions on the subject.

Angelus
22-05-09, 23:06
What happened to this thread? :eek:

Tjw croft
22-05-09, 23:19
That's what I was asking, indirectly. But the reason I said you were arguing, was because it sure seemed that way. But I guess not. Just, if you're to voice opinions, could it be in PMs or Visitor Messages, unless it's extrememly relevant to the thread at hand? It detracts popularity from threads, and keeps people from the original idea.
I know I'm kinda trying a mod's job here, but this is something that I find irritating.
Thanks for hearing me out.