PDA

View Full Version : What type of fashion style would you say you are?

Origonal
23-05-09, 21:31
Hiya People :wve: x

Just wondering what your style preference is? :)

xx

Neteru
23-05-09, 21:32
Highly polished steel. ....

jackles
23-05-09, 21:34
Highly polished steel. ....

No hats....or black clothes then Net?

me...decadence on a stick.

Biddy
23-05-09, 21:38
Hmm.. I normally class myself as the girl next door type with that subtle pop divaness, meshed with the Hollywood bad girl title crossed with an old school glamor goddess.

I'm more of a plain Jane. :o

]{eith
23-05-09, 21:40
See-through to non-existent. :whi:

spikejones
23-05-09, 21:41
antifashion

Reggie
23-05-09, 21:42
Smart/casual style for me.
A typical outfit is baggy jeans, loose t-shirt and a stripy jumper in winter or a bright shirt in summer. Surf/skate wear is the most practical and comfortable (even though I'm crap at both surfing and skating). :D

spikejones
23-05-09, 21:42
I hate posers

Reggie
23-05-09, 21:45
^Um ok. What does that have to do with style preference?

January_Snow*
23-05-09, 21:46
I dont know the english name but here my style is called fenser
I wear designer jeans, trendy t shirts...Basically I follow the new trends, and wear beautifull clothes of famous brands :D :D

corey01
23-05-09, 21:46
Hmm Im not sure what catagory I fit into? Im sorta casual/surfy/unique style, I just wear what I think looks good and what people like on me :D

Ada the Mental
23-05-09, 21:49
The non-existent-sense-of-fashion style. :p
Jeans and tank tops usually.

Neteru
No hats....or black clothes then Net?

I gave up on blacks years ago. So 1980's

I dont know the english name but here my style is called fenser
I wear designer jeans, trendy t shirts...Basically I follow the new trends, and wear beautifull clothes of famous brands :D :D

The English phrase is 'fashion victim'.

spikejones
worry not. I really don't care what you wear, to be honest. however, its a pretty common attitude amongst the younger generations that people are "posers" because they wear skate clothes or whatever. They think that only people who skate should be allowed to wear them. at least thats from my own past experience. I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen people get ridiculed (and even myself been accused) for being a poser. As GI Joe once said:

Now you know :D

TRhalloween
23-05-09, 21:52
I wear t-shirts, jeans and Vans.

Reggie
23-05-09, 21:54
worry not. I really don't care what you wear, to be honest. however, its a pretty common attitude amongst the younger generations that people are "posers" because they wear skate clothes or whatever. They think that only people who skate should be allowed to wear them. at least thats from my own past experience. I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen people get ridiculed (and even myself been accused) for being a poser. As GI Joe once said:

Now you know :D
I'm confused. You were referring to me then?
I've no idea what a poser is but I just know that I wear what feels comfortable and practical. Brands such as Quiksilver, Rip Curl and Billabong so I'm more for the surf brands than the skate brands - except with shoes (my current ones are DCs). I mix a more expensive label like those listed with something cheaper all the while keeping it smart but colourful. I have a consistant look that I'm happy with and I don't care what you or anyone else thinks anyway tbh because I'm confident enough to not stress out about that.

Actually seeing as you've already said you 'hate posers' and I apparantly fit your description, does that mean you hate me? Nice to know Spike.

January_Snow*
23-05-09, 21:57
The English phrase is 'fashion victim'.

Isnt that phrase used for someone who dresses horribly?

Origonal
23-05-09, 21:57
Isnt that phrase used for someone who dresses horribly?

I thought so lol x

LaraCroftRox
23-05-09, 22:00
Punk and gothic. ;)

January_Snow*
23-05-09, 22:00
I thought so lol x

Maybe he is trying to tell I dress ugly? If so thats a first one for me...

corey01
23-05-09, 22:04
I wear t-shirts, jeans and Vans.

Vans FTW :D

Neteru
23-05-09, 22:06
Isnt that phrase used for someone who dresses horribly?Well, I was just teasing you with my post, but no. It refers to someone who has to buy brand names and given styles as instructed by fashionistas.

Lara's Nemesis
23-05-09, 22:08
Well, I was just teasing you with my post, but no. It refers to someone who has to buy brand names and given styles as instructed by fashionistas.

One of my mates is like that, he only buys designer gear.:(

We call him "Man at C & A's"

VonCroy360
23-05-09, 22:09
I've no idea what a poser is but I just know that I wear what feels comfortable and practical. Brands such as Quiksilver, Rip Curl and Billabong so I'm more for the surf brands than the skate brands - except with shoes (my current ones are DCs). I mix a more expensive label like those listed with something cheaper all the while keeping it smart but colourful. I have a consistant look that I'm happy with and I don't care what you or anyone else thinks anyway tbh because I'm confident enough to not stress out about that.

I'd say I'm pretty similar. Not entirely, as I don't really have a favourite brand - a piece of clothing just has to have that something to attract me lol and I'm often on various kicks, but I guess my style is pretty similar to what Reggie described.

Joely-Moley
23-05-09, 22:09
I don't wear clothes.

Lara's Nemesis
23-05-09, 22:11
I don't wear clothes.

:D

Clothes are so last year.

Punaxe
23-05-09, 22:12
Depends whether I'm at work/uni or in my free time.
At work I'm dressed classically "neat", you know, pants with a fold and a blouse, that kind.
In my free time it's more about comfort and usefulness, so we're talking baggy pants and special-fabric shirts. Mostly outdoors wear.

:}hello friend
23-05-09, 22:13
Im more of a punkish-normal kid :D, I wouldn't no what to classify myself -___-

I usually wear my zip-up black hoodie-sweatshirt with green, pink and lightblue lightning bolts, a lot of scribbles and some skulls, or my pink panda sweatshirt :D, boot-cut darkblue jeans, my lightning skull Vans(shoes), which are getting old... and muddy D=... i'll have to buy some more before school starts....:)

January_Snow*
23-05-09, 22:13
Well, I was just teasing you with my post, but no. It refers to someone who has to buy brand names and given styles as instructed by fashionistas.

I dont have to, I wont buy a brand clothing object just because somone instructed that that brand is trendy....Maybe I didnt post very clearlly...
I buy brand clothes because those are the clothes I most like, and they do the best in reflecting myself...And I follow trends only if I like them...I mean If tommorow some fashionista would say "Ohhh vampire style is soo in" I wouldnt run to buy clothes that would suit that style....If a new trend for a seasson is for example blue colour I will buy some blue t shirts, and blue accesories...not because someone instructed to do so, but because I like the new trend...

Siberian Tiger
23-05-09, 22:16
I'm not too picky about what I wear as long as it looks decent and it's comfortable. I tend to dress casual, always wearing straight jeans, printed tshirts, hoodies and I like short sleeved shirts (including chequered). I'm not huge on brands - for example - to the point I'll pay in excess of 70 for a garment when I can get the exact same thing without the logo for half the price. I don't like buying things just because everyone else is wearing it either.

Neteru
23-05-09, 22:16
...Yes, very good. I repeat, I was teasing. ;)

Carbonek_0051
23-05-09, 22:19
{eith;3670838']See-through to non-existent. :whi:

I see you beat me too it.:(

Seriously though, I am casual/scene/skater (scene or skater when I go out and casual when I am lazy).:p

January_Snow*
23-05-09, 22:23
I'm not too picky about what I wear as long as it looks decent and it's comfortable. I tend to dress casual, always wearing straight jeans, printed tshirts, hoodies and I like short sleeved shirts (including chequered). I'm not huge on brands - for example - to the point I'll pay in excess of 70 for a garment when I can get the exact same thing without the logo for half the price. I don't like buying things just because everyone else is wearing it either.

If its without the logo its not the same thing, I mean I dont think that a plain white t shirt can be compared to a, lets say, Armani white t shirt...but Its just my oppinion...
Yes, very good. I repeat, I was teasing. ;)

Ok :), but dont tease me on this, Im sensitive on my style...

Origonal
23-05-09, 22:24
If its without the logo its not the same thing, I mean I dont think that a plain white t shirt can be compared to a, lets say, Armani white t shirt...but Its just my oppinion...

Ok :), but dont tease me on this, Im sensitive on my style...

lol x

I'm just casual...watever i feel comfy in i'll wear x

Johnnay
23-05-09, 22:27
im a upper class type of fashion dude

i have heaps of Polo Ralph Lauren Shirts:D

Nannonxyay
23-05-09, 22:27
I guess I just wear whatever I feel like wearing. I don't have a certain way of fashion, though I do enjoy dressing up when I go out, whether it's smartly in a long skirt and plain shirt, or a band t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Lots of fashion styles really appeal to me, whether it's Gothic corsets or punk jackets and grungy jeans, I find it all really cool. I'd wear stuff like that if only I had the money (some Gothic stuff is bloody expensive). It all depends on what I feel like wearing really.

Thorir
23-05-09, 22:33
http://www.cardcow.com/images/absolutely-fabulous-ab-fab-celebrities-29007.jpg

TRhalloween
23-05-09, 22:34
Vans FTW :D

Hell Yeah :D

Reggie
23-05-09, 22:35
@Thorir: Loved that show. :D

January_Snow*
23-05-09, 22:35

OMG I loooooove that show!!!! :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

]{eith
23-05-09, 22:46

La Croix, sweetie! Darling, it's me! :D

ajrich17901
23-05-09, 22:47
Not into fashion, i just wear what i like and whats comfy.

spikejones
23-05-09, 23:09

Actually seeing as you've already said you 'hate posers' and I apparantly fit your description, does that mean you hate me? Nice to know Spike.

I really don't judge people by what they wear. I was hoping my explanatory post made that clear. but oh well. at any rate, a poser is someone who tries to blend in with the "cool" crowd by dressing and acting like them (in effect "posing" for a photoshoot) but are really not that type of person. Now, not everyone that gets labelled as a poser is a poser, but the word gets thrown around a heck of a lot. It isn't just limited to skater posers or surfer posers - that was just a little bit of an example. Poserism can exist in any realm of lifestyle/activity/etc.. Its main methodology is via the fashion but can be carried out in other methods as well. When the word poser or other phrase bearing the same meaning starts getting tossed around, its usually done by an elitist who feels you have something to prove in order to be called a [whatever](biker for instance). I'm honestly surprised you've never heard it before.

At any rate, I wear Volcom (have a few of their hoodies), Independent, Spitfire, Vans, Mossimo, Quicksilver, Rip Curl, Old Navy, Burton, Route 66, Dockers, and Levi's. I've got several polo shirts and I wear NC State fitted ball caps. I just wear whatever is appealing to me. I DONT wear things that have someone's name on it.

Thorir
23-05-09, 23:13
{eith;3671037']La Croix, sweetie! Darling, it's me! :D

I used Lacroix perfume today... :D

I remember Saffy giving Edina a pair of earrings for her birthday... :D
Saffy: Do you like them or not?
Edina: ...I like them if they're Lacroix!

Reggie
23-05-09, 23:21
I'm honestly surprised you've never heard it before.
Perhaps its an American thing? or something that's said a lot more within a sub-culture (that I'm not a part of). Anyway, thanks for explaining and I'm sorry if I sounded snappy before. Honestly though, if you actually saw a picture of me and what I usually wear you probably wouldn't think 'poser' nor would anyone else. I'm rather average looking in reality and the smart/casual label is really just a euphemism for that. :)

]{eith
23-05-09, 23:25
I used Lacroix perfume today... :D

I remember Saffy giving Edina a pair of earrings for her birthday... :D
Saffy: Do you like them or not?
Edina: ...I like them if they're Lacroix!

:vlol: I remember that. I actually tend to wear alot of different, often eccentric clothes not unlike Eddie. Though mine aren't designer and are more likely to be bought in a hippie shops. :p

Sir Croft
23-05-09, 23:27
I don't know, I wear whatever I feel like.

Lee croft
23-05-09, 23:31
I don't know, I wear whatever I feel like.

same here :D

Squibbly
23-05-09, 23:36
I wear whatever I think is nice and comfortable. I don't care if it's designer clothing or "what's in" or whatever else. I'm just me. :)

Zebra
23-05-09, 23:40
Not too sure haha. But as for trousers I almost always wear blue jeans. Dark blue with lots of unnecessary pockets and the like :p.

Legends
23-05-09, 23:45
Glamourous, luxurious and expensive. Even though I love it, I also sort of have to. :)

EgyptianSoul
23-05-09, 23:49
I don't follow fashion, it's pointless in my opinion.

I just wear whatever I want and like.

coolaideonfire
23-05-09, 23:54
Very casual. I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of guy :D

tampi
23-05-09, 23:59
None. Jeans and something confortable. Easy to put and easy to remove.

corey01
24-05-09, 00:05
@Egyptiangypsy:
Hmm, Imo fashion is important, its one of the first things I look at when I see someone :)

*laralover*
24-05-09, 00:22
I wear whatever i like and that i feel comfy in. I wear jeans and baggy trousers all the time. T shirts/long sleeve tops and hoodys mostly...I wear alot of black and darker colours and gothic style tops/corsets so some people think im a goth :confused: but then sometimes ill be wearing pink/purple and girly colours. I guese im a mix up of casual/punk/goth and stuff then but as i say i just wear random items of clothing that i like :p

Encore
24-05-09, 00:27
The only rule I always follow is that I mostly wear black. It's my favourite colour, it always goes well. But the type of clothing varies a lot, from skinny fit jeans to bell bottomed jeans, tops and t shirts, dresses, long skirts, short skirts, everything.
I do have some "emo" styled things in my wardrobe though... But it's not a style I follow strictly, I just like how certain things from it look.

digitizedboy
24-05-09, 00:30
I like to wear darker colors too (mainly dark green or black) Sometimes I wear combat jeans aswell, or any shirt to do with music or football. :) Really though, I don't go for the expensive stuff or popular brand names.

larafan25
24-05-09, 00:41
I wear whatever I like,but it is usually very preppy and kinda casual beachy;)

Phys
24-05-09, 00:43
Jeans, dark colours, black and white striped fingerless gloves... Not sure what to call it :o

Lintal
24-05-09, 02:21
Always have to look my best

violentblossom
24-05-09, 02:25
oh man, a mix of things.

my clothing has elements of goth/hippie chic/vintage/classy feminine.

its hard to explain, but i get it, and i don't look crazy. :p

ThatNorskChick
24-05-09, 02:28
Metal hippie! I don't know. :p

I love fake fur and knitted things.

t. A. T. u.
24-05-09, 02:31
POSH :jmp:

LaraLuvrrr
24-05-09, 02:46
I am a bit hippy/hipster and then some preppyness mixed in. And my shoes are slightly rocker-ish. I like the hippy prep look :D

Tear
24-05-09, 05:46
The opposite of 'grungy'.;)
I really take care of myself.

Melonie Tomb Raider
24-05-09, 06:44
I wear a bunch of different styles, I'm a chameleon. :vlol:

However, I guess if you were to put my style in a category, it'd have to be Rocker. But like I said before, sometimes I wear things that aren't rockstar, either. Overall, everything I wear is flattering, but modest at the same time. I don't show too much skin or look like a tramp, but I like fitted clothes that look good on me at the same time. :)

patriots88888
24-05-09, 07:14
The only rule I always follow is that I mostly wear black. It's my favourite colour, it always goes well. But the type of clothing varies a lot, from skinny fit jeans to bell bottomed jeans, tops and t shirts, dresses, long skirts, short skirts, everything.
I do have some "emo" styled things in my wardrobe though... But it's not a style I follow strictly, I just like how certain things from it look.

Wow! Bell bottoms have made a comeback, or just in Portugal and other European countries? I haven't seen those around since the mid 1970's here in the US. Then again, I don't follow fashion trends at all or particulairly pay much attention to them.

I reside in the middle aged males' fashion style (stereotype meant as a joke). I wear whatever feels comfortable 99.5% of the time. The other times would be the required formal attire for the appropriate occassions such as weddings, funerals, etc...

RAID
24-05-09, 07:24
Elegant.

Admles
24-05-09, 07:42
Boring.

scoopy_loopy
24-05-09, 07:49
informal formal. lol.

I dont really like shorts too much, Im a jeans guy. Im either wearing my converse hightops or volleys... usually a t-shirt and a long sleeved shirt. More often then not with some kind of jumper.

oraclebop
24-05-09, 08:01
Hmm.. I normally class myself as the girl next door type with that subtle pop divaness, meshed with the Hollywood bad girl title crossed with an old school glamor goddess.

I'm more of a plain Jane. :o

Biddy, have you been watching Phineas and Ferb? :p

I am a t-shirt and jeans kinda person since it is a classic. Mostly such T-shirts have dark colors but I wear colorful ones when I feel happy. I don't essentially have a fashion style but if it's designer clothing mixed with some original designs it's fine as long as it's good.

It's my dream to be a fashion designer. A dream that may never come true. *sigh* :(

marla_biggs
24-05-09, 10:13
mostly hoodies and jeans, i dress very plainly, lots of black and grey..

i also love pyjama trousers, i wear them all the time around the house :)

sandygrimm
24-05-09, 10:23
jeans and Tshirt.. classic and comfortable, but lately more working clother.. that meaning good to drag around in paint, glues,dust etc..

Lew
24-05-09, 10:36
casualish.... i buy new clothes every week that arent anything chavy or mosher like so I guess im just casual ? I want some black trainers that zac efron wears but cant find them :(

Archetype
24-05-09, 10:50
my own style.

January_Snow*
24-05-09, 11:15
@Egyptiangypsy:
Hmm, Imo fashion is important, its one of the first things I look at when I see someone :)

I defenetly agree with you!

Psychos'Я'Us
24-05-09, 11:30
I refuse to follow trends and stuff like that, I wear what I like and what I think looks good on me.
I would call my style punk-rock casual, I also tend to wear lots of black stuff because it's my favorite color and I think it suits me.

dcw123
24-05-09, 11:34
Like most people on here, I were casual tops, hoodies and jeans too.
I wear what I like, and they don't really fall into any catagory.
Besides I hate labels:p I did used to be a Mosher LOL Really baggy jeans and chains HA:D

Marianna12
24-05-09, 11:39
Hmm Im not sure what catagory I fit into? Im sorta casual/surfy/unique style, I just wear what I think looks good and what people like on me :D

^That.
Also, I love jeans and Vans/DC:D

SGRaider
24-05-09, 11:47
I wear what I like and what I feel comfortable in.

Encore
24-05-09, 13:48
Wow! Bell bottoms have made a comeback, or just in Portugal and other European countries? I haven't seen those around since the mid 1970's here in the US. Then again, I don't follow fashion trends at all or particulairly pay much attention to them.

I'm not sure about other countries... Here, some years ago, it was the biggest fashion trend. The last couple of years it died down in favour of normal or skinny jeans but we can still find it in stores that specialize in jeans, and aparently now it's coming back again. I personally love them, I think they favour any type of body!

CerebralAssassin
24-05-09, 13:56
I wear skirts,thongs:whi:....nah j/k!!:p

I'm all for the band shirt/jeans combo.sometimes I wear polos and baggy (khaki) pants,but mostly jeans.In semi-formal settings I'd wear the shirt (you know,the one with the buttons) and jeans.In full-blown formal settings I'll wear a suit!:p

Paperdoll
24-05-09, 14:01

Pretty much what's going on here as well... as long as I like it and like the way it looks...

Benguitar
24-05-09, 14:10
A clean cut rocker/guitarist :D

Dennis's Mom
24-05-09, 14:22
I like plain clothes. Solids, no frills. This latest trend towards ruffles and gathers is really making it tough for me.

I don't like for my clothes to speak for me. Except for my "Stonking Great" t-shirt. :p

Endow
24-05-09, 14:35

ShadyCroft
24-05-09, 14:40
Mostly sporty type, jeans and t-shirts, shorts and t-shirts, and tennis sneakers.

When I have to go to an occasion, I wear formal pants and a shirt with buttons WITH A SWEATER ON TOP!!! I cant stand wearing buttoned shirts...I have to pull them a bit and tend them around the waist :hea:

And only when I really have to, I wear a suit or a tux.

Orionvalentine
24-05-09, 14:49
I like to wear what the other people around me don't wear...so mostly waistcoats, shirts, jeans and a pair of American sneakers :D (I meant trainers)

Elmer
24-05-09, 15:19
I wear what I like to wear, not taking the slightest notice of what might be 'fashionable' at the given moment.
I do have preferences however.
Robes and cloaks and other long clothing I like, that can be either hippie or gothic:) What I don't like is people judging me on what I wear and how I look though...

violentblossom
24-05-09, 15:35

I reside in the middle aged males' fashion style (stereotype meant as a joke). I wear whatever feels comfortable 99.5% of the time. The other times would be the required formal attire for the appropriate occassions such as weddings, funerals, etc...

American girls do the less conspicuous flare jean, where the pant legs flare out only slightly at the bottom.

I own several pairs, myself.

Squibbly
24-05-09, 15:53
American girls do the less conspicuous flare jean, where the pant legs flare out only slightly at the bottom.

I own several pairs, myself.

It's the same here, too.

takamotosan
24-05-09, 15:56
I refuse to follow trends and stuff like that, I wear what I like and what I think looks good on me.
I would call my style punk-rock casual, I also tend to wear lots of black stuff because it's my favorite color and I think it suits me.

oh you're emo :p

my style is 80's retro mixed with some scene and a little prep in there too. i don't follow exact trends, i mix a little of me into what i wear :wve:

BlackRainbow
24-05-09, 16:19
I'm kinda scene.
In the summer.

I often wear shirts and ties, all in a black, pink, happy-colors-theme, but otherwise I wear what's comfy. I've become far to lazy when it comes to fashion :D

Your_Envy*
24-05-09, 16:28
I'm kinda scene.
In the summer.

I often wear shirts and ties, all in a black, pink, happy-colors-theme, but otherwise I wear what's comfy. I've become far to lazy when it comes to fashion :D

Sommar tider! :yah:
Sorry. Couldn't resist. :pi:

My style.. Oh well.. :D Jeans, jeans, jeans, sometimes jeans.. :p No really, I have long legs but I wear skirts and dresses only in the summer. I dressed skirt once for school and my Maths teacher said to me: "Oooh Ana, you have legs!". :vlol:

Otherwise, I love all colours, I have t-shirts in almost all colours, and I love belts and earings! :jmp: I adore shirts with buttons! Buttons! Waaaaa! :yah:

TRfan23
24-05-09, 16:36
Me, I like casual and smart.

But recently I have the feeling of wanting to dress in other peoples clothes lol.
Though I've only done it once.

lararoxs
24-05-09, 17:13
I make my own style.:)

Nenya awakens
24-05-09, 17:21
i wear jeans, hoodies, t-shirts, shirts, trainers.. ect

not interested in fashion and i do shop at primark :)

TRULuverzz
24-05-09, 17:26
i wear hoddies, t-shirt and jeans aswell. but when i look at men models who pose for big brand fashion such as Calvin Klein and Georgio Armani i just think to myself im so broke, i need to get expensive clothes and especially of these brands!

Mokono
24-05-09, 17:38
I never pick my clothes; i mean, whatever is clean today i will wear it.

Joely-Moley
24-05-09, 17:39
I never pick my clothes; i mean, whatever is clean today i will wear it.

I'm much the same, expect its more whatever on my bedroom floor and doesn't smell.

TTV
24-05-09, 17:40
I'm plane, and boring. Used to dress like some country cowgirl, but I was little then...

Trying to shoot for an approachable but fierce... ish look. Cute and mean at the same time.
Yeah, I'm failing epically... Because I hate shopping. :p

AmericanAssassin
24-05-09, 17:40
I choose to dress for looks most of the time. Preppy, I suppose. That usually includes a polo and plaid shorts. Sometimes flip flops. Other times I wear skater-style shoes. It just depends on my mood. ;)

Encore
24-05-09, 17:49
I'm all over the place. For all my distaste for fashion I guess I do like looking good in what I wear (well, in my eyes anyways, couldn't be bothered to please anyone really). But I end up looking like a bum most of the time, because I'm too lazy to look for stuff I actually like....:p...stupid I know but yeah...

I think that's the perfect balance.

I don't like the obsession with fashion and trends, they're the stupidest thing ever; but I also don't like to be completely careless about what I wear, in my case it's mostly because I'm not very good looking so I have to work on it to feel better with myself. :o

Atlantisfreak666
24-05-09, 19:33
Whatever the hell I want, *****.
:D

Dina_Croft
24-05-09, 19:38
i like the emo-punk style but i am a casual though...

Hyper_Crazy
24-05-09, 19:41
Just whatever really. Most of the time I wear adidas originals or nike tracksuits and stuff. But you know sometimes I wear jeans and a cardigan and shizz.

I remember when I used to wear black skinnies, vans, etc... ewww.

Endow
24-05-09, 20:41

stranger1992
24-05-09, 21:35

That look is VERY in (well...we try to sell it at River island lol).

I'm casual and a bit scene. Even elements of chav. I'm not too sure lol./

Dark Lugia 2
24-05-09, 21:55
V-nech jumpers/zip-hoodies, printed shirts, bootcut/slim jeans, vans/sneakers, topman belts...

I think indie. :p

Psychos'Я'Us
24-05-09, 22:41
oh you're emo :p

my style is 80's retro mixed with some scene and a little prep in there too. i don't follow exact trends, i mix a little of me into what i wear :wve:

Just because I like to wear black? lmao.
It bugs me that people tend to confuse punk-rock with emo.
I don't wear eyeliner, skinny jeans, I don't dye my hair black and I think pink is gross oh and I stopped hating my life when I was 14 ;)

SweetMaleficia
24-05-09, 22:52
Mostly I wear casuals like jeans and band shirts, especially for home and school, although I love beautiful gothic clothes and things with lots of buckles - I make more of an effort when I go out. Not really into fashion at all. And I rarely wear make-up either, only a bit of foundation because I have an awful complexion.

Kiss-Bite
25-05-09, 00:50
Commando:p

Lintal
25-05-09, 01:05
I hate it how if you are a male and dress nicely everyone assumes you are gay

AmericanAssassin
25-05-09, 01:21
I hate it how if you are a male and dress nicely everyone assumes you are gay

That's something I have to deal with a lot as well. It's annoying really. :rolleyes:

MattTR
25-05-09, 01:26
I'm not under any fashion statement.. I wear my surfer clothes (Hurley, Billabong, Quiksilver), my plad pants, my vans.. I'm a mix of a lot of things, so I'll call it Matt style.. it's my own personal style.. leave me be! :p

Angelus
25-05-09, 01:35
Commando:p

:mis:

larafan25
25-05-09, 02:45
anyone interested in telling me what the scene style is????

I have heard it a few times and am not sure what it is:)

takamotosan
25-05-09, 05:19
Just because I like to wear black? lmao.
It bugs me that people tend to confuse punk-rock with emo.
I don't wear eyeliner, skinny jeans, I don't dye my hair black and I think pink is gross oh and I stopped hating my life when I was 14 ;)

i was kidding, love :p

i'm probably closer to "emo" than you are.
i <3 skinny jeans, black, and eyeliner ;)

oocladableeblah
25-05-09, 05:39
I just wear what I want. I don't really have a style. Usually a t shirt and jeans. Band shirts along long sleeve shirts. I would like a long sleeve baseball shirt. I also wear converse.

Big Matt
25-05-09, 06:02
80 - 90% of the time I wear whatever is 4XL or larger and on clearance. That usually ends up being a t-shirt, sweatpants and, hiking boots. It's kind of hard to find reasonable looking clothes, locally, that fit a thirty something former bodybuilder. Anyway, I can look pretty sloppy and get away with it. I'm not actively pursuing romance or a relationship so the sweatpant/ pajama look is adequate for the time being. Besides, people don't really mess with me. I tend to get respected no matter what I'm wearing.

The rest of the time, If I find myself working construction or in a somewhat hazardous environment it's jeans and work boots. If I've got a computer job or have to kick some behind and look good doing it out come the khakis or dark slacks and the pressed linen shirts (man those clothes sure are uncomfortable).

Whatever the case, I can't stand to wear the color red (it makes my pale skin light up like a beet) or to wear clothes that have pictures, sayings, logos or, emblems on them. If I can't make a statement with my words, deeds or, my gaze then I really don't have any business trying to make a statement at all.

DaNoNeMoKiId
25-05-09, 06:25
I really don't follow fashion blah blah blah stuff. I just wear what I like and feel comfy in, it just has to be dark colors though. But I must always wear skinny jeans and vans, cause its such a great combination with any shirt, and its comfy tooooo. :)

Punaxe
25-05-09, 11:10
Depends whether I'm at work/uni or in my free time.
At work I'm dressed classically "neat", you know, pants with a fold and a blouse, that kind.
In my free time it's more about comfort and usefulness, so we're talking baggy pants and special-fabric shirts. Mostly outdoors wear.

Oh I forgot to mention: climbing boots. I've been wearing them since I was like five and I can't do without them. :p For the past >5 years or so it's been the Meindl Borneo model, if anyone's interested in specifics.

Psychos'Я'Us
25-05-09, 11:17
i was kidding, love :p

i'm probably closer to "emo" than you are.
i <3 skinny jeans, black, and eyeliner ;)

Good :mis: :p

angelfaithrox
25-05-09, 21:06

violentblossom
25-05-09, 22:02
I'm not really sure, I don't really understand fashion or to be honest.
If I had to say, probably rock punk chick.

It's so difficult finding cute clothes that look flattering on me. I have sort of an hour glass shape and it's actually really difficult to dress. With jeans for example if you get it to sit nicely on the hips it's really baggy in the waist area, and when I get a cut that look nice and fits well in the leg/thigh area it will look too tight in the hip area and make me look bigger. :(

Oh god, who are you telling? :p

I know exactly what you mean. High five!

Croft, Lara
25-05-09, 22:15
My fashion is called "Wake Up In The Morning And Put On The Same Jeans You Had On Yesterday With The First Top You See And Maybe Do Something With Your Hair".

It's soo easy it's hott!

January_Snow*
25-05-09, 22:49
Im surprised so little people take interest in fashion here...

TRhalloween
25-05-09, 22:58
My fashion is called "Wake Up In The Morning And Put On The Same Jeans You Had On Yesterday With The First Top You See And Maybe Do Something With Your Hair".

It's soo easy it's hott!

Same here :)

violentblossom
25-05-09, 23:01

I do. :wve: It just depends on the fashion.. if something's ugly, i won't wear it.

Those humongous purses? I never got into those. The big shoulder pad trend coming back? It's still ugly, in my opinion.

January_Snow*
25-05-09, 23:41
I do. :wve: It just depends on the fashion.. if something's ugly, i won't wear it.

Those humongous purses? I never got into those. The big shoulder pad trend coming back? It's still ugly, in my opinion.

:hug:

KyleCroft
25-05-09, 23:52
Total, 100 percent, complete, and utter prep.

Melonie Tomb Raider
25-05-09, 23:58

I agree completely.

Every girl at work has a huuuuuuuge purse, and I'm the only one with a small one. :vlol:

violentblossom
25-05-09, 23:59
I agree completely.

Every girl at work has a huuuuuuuge purse, and I'm the only one with a small one. :vlol:

:p if you can keep your grandmother in it, you don't need it. :p :vlol:

Squibbly
26-05-09, 00:50
It's so difficult finding cute clothes that look flattering on me. I have sort of an hour glass shape and it's actually really difficult to dress. With jeans for example if you get it to sit nicely on the hips it's really baggy in the waist area, and when I get a cut that look nice and fits well in the leg/thigh area it will look too tight in the hip area and make me look bigger. :(

I know exactly what you mean. I'm a thin girl but I have wide hips and a larger-than-average chest, so it is REALLY difficult to find nice clothes that fit me well. People may think big boobs and a curvy body is awesome but it sucks to go shopping with it. :(

Larapink
26-05-09, 00:54
I admit it I like fashion, but I can't afford designer labes such as Gucci at the moment. :p

But I like to wear what suits me and how I feel at the time. Always wear clothes you fee comfortable in.

I know exactly what you mean. I'm a thin girl but I have wide hips and a larger-than-average chest, so it is REALLY difficult to find nice clothes that fit me well. People may think big boobs and a curvy body is awesome but it sucks to go shopping with it. :(
I'm the same, I'm pear shaped too. :(

Changeling
26-05-09, 01:00
I just wear whatever I think looks cool, fun, colourful or is pleasing to my eyes.

matrix54
26-05-09, 01:03
I wear whatevers in my closet and look decent together. And I barely iron/press my clothes...

its fun being a teenager...:p

Lee croft
26-05-09, 01:04
i wont wear green ever and i mainly where blue or white maybe other coulers too

Catracoth
26-05-09, 01:08
I hate stereotypes*, but they're useful to accurately describe my clothing style, so here goes:

50% Indie
40% Alternative
10% Scene*
= 100% Me :)

Indie. Ironic t-shirts, retro clothes/accessories, Converse, skinny jeans, and plaid shirts. Referenced to Juno MacGuff from the film Juno.

Alternative. Skinny jeans, band t-shirts, hoodies, studded belts, etc.

Minty Mouth
26-05-09, 09:20
Jeans and a t-shirt suit me fine thank you very much. :p

I dont really pay much attention to what I wear, although I wont wear ugly clothes! (duh) :D

xXhayleyroxXx
26-05-09, 14:44
to be honest i just what whatever i come acroos in the morning, as long as the colours go togther and suit the weather, i prefer jeans with any top and or jacket, but really anything.
i have quite a weird fashion sense though, i've been known to wear black and grey leopard print jeans, white leggings with blak aztec prints on , wet-look fake leather pantsand rara skirts for casual dress lol.

thanatos
26-05-09, 14:45
the less I wear the better i look

EmeraldFields
26-05-09, 14:57
Jeans and a t-shirt with something on the front of it.

Naz2000
26-05-09, 15:28
I make an effort to wear clothes that look stylish yet not too over the top. I'm a sucker for G-star jeans, a T-shirt that isn't too over the top and some nice plimmies:) I'm also not afraid to try new things to see if they suit me or not...which is hard when you hardly have any money to buy new clothes! Nothing sports based like trackies though.

Saphyre
26-05-09, 15:33
I usually wear T-Shirts with logo's and patterns on them. I also wear jeans most of the time but sometimes I wear tracksuit bottoms and in summer I wear floral shorts (floral shorts FTW! :tmb: )

As for my hair, well most of the time its a state but when I put all my effort in it looks cools and spiky! :D

Laurencarter
26-05-09, 18:38
Jeans and converse... makes my world go round

Atlantisfreak666
26-05-09, 19:13

I'm interested in fashion to extent that I'm happy with how I dress. I don't follow any particular trend. I'm not going to change how I dress to look 'fashionable' or whatever.

Also, Ugg boots look ridiculous, espeicially with trackies tucked into them.
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o143/skully_bucket/puke.gif

LaraCroftRox
26-05-09, 19:47
I'm interested in fashion to extent that I'm happy with how I dress. I don't follow any particular trend. I'm not going to change how I dress to look 'fashionable' or whatever.

Also, Ugg boots look ridiculous, espeicially with trackies tucked into them.
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o143/skully_bucket/puke.gif

+1. Totally agreed. :tmb: I wear what I wear because I like it, not to fit in to anything.

xXhayleyroxXx
26-05-09, 19:56
^^^agreed with both of you.

I have a weird fashion sense like i described above, but i wear it because I like, and i don't give a damn what some girl in the lower year said about my pants! hahaha
tbh, i usually set off random fashion trends, but then that's bad `cause i like being individual
as long as it's comfortable and you like it, then good on you!

Gamd1011
26-05-09, 22:23
skinny jeans, band-tees, studded-belts, emo glasses sometimes. (I'm Super Scene!):p