PDA

View Full Version : Worst cringes you've experienced!

TRULuverzz
24-05-09, 16:23
What was your worst Cringe Experience???

starting with me, i was in my P.E. lesson and realised i didn't bring any shorts in my P.E. kit, so i needed to use ones from the changing room and at the end i realised they were HOT PANTS :yik:, everyone laughed so hard and labelled me as the "HOT PANTS BOY", i found it very harsh since i didn't realise xD

i searched similar threads and they turned out to be outdated so i found it okay to create this one instead. But if theres a thread like this that isn't outdated please close this thread :).

TRhalloween
24-05-09, 16:40
Some of the stuff I say on this forum. Ugh, I want to stab myself in the crotch sometimes.

]{eith
24-05-09, 16:45
Some of the stuff I say on this forum. Ugh, I want to stab myself in the crotch sometimes.

Yeah, I feel the same away. You are pretty cringe-worthy. :whi:

I don't really find myself having cringe moments that often. I think it's my lack of caring - I just don't care enough about things.

violentblossom
24-05-09, 16:48
{eith;3672270']Yeah, I feel the same away. You are pretty cringe-worthy. :whi:

I don't really find myself having cringe moments that often. I think it's my lack of caring - I just don't care enough about things.

:vlol:

Anyway, i've had many.. my brother in law's brother walked in on me while i was nekkid in the bathroom. :(

TRULuverzz
24-05-09, 16:49
^ O_O
oh my god, must've been more than 1000 times embarassing!!!

violentblossom
24-05-09, 16:50
^ O_O
oh my god, must've been more than 1000 times embarassing!!!

yes, and what's more is he didn't he walk out right away, he stood there like some damn bumbling idiot. :(

Phys
24-05-09, 16:53
yes, and what's more is he didn't he walk out right away, he stood there like some damn bumbling idiot. :(

LOL omg :vlol:

Joely-Moley
24-05-09, 17:02
Anyway, i've had many.. my brother in law's brother walked in on me while i was nekkid in the bathroom. :(
:vlol::vlol:
oh no!

I'll go one worse, I had my girlfriends mother walk in on us...:o
To this day I still can't look her in the eye.

violentblossom
24-05-09, 17:05
:vlol::vlol:
oh no!

I'll go one worse, I had my girlfriends mother walk in on us...:o
To this day I still can't look her in the eye.

that happened to me yesterday, only with my fiance's dad. -.-

ugh, my life.. it is so fun. :rolleyes:

worst part? what got his attention was that the baby had just started crying, but we tried to ignore it.

now everyone thinks were bad parents, i'm sure.

she wasn't crying for long, but still. :(

TRULuverzz
24-05-09, 17:12
@violentblossom: well im guessing the both of you aren't bad parents.

here we go with another of my boring cringes, i had someone hack my school account and they sent messages to a guy i used to have a crush on but now i don't, saying "will you go out with me, i have feelings for you", and to hear the guy saying i sent it to his face, i had a pretty shocked reaction :yik: to this day i still have no idea who the hell hacked my account :mad:

violentblossom
24-05-09, 17:14
@violentblossom: well im guessing the both of you aren't bad parents.

here we go with another of my boring cringes, i had someone hack my school account and they sent messages to a guy i used to have a crush on but now i don't, saying "will you go out with me, i have feelings for you", and to hear the guy saying i sent it to his face, i had a pretty shocked reaction :yik: to this day i still have no idea who the hell hacked my account :mad:

Thanks. :hug:

Anyway, that's always been a tremendous fear of mine. :(

As such, i was always super paranoid about people possibly finding my notes or whatever, haha.

What was his reaction to it?

Hairhelmet12
24-05-09, 17:14

worst part? what got his attention was that the baby had just started crying, but we tried to ignore it.

You did it with the baby in the room?! omgosh!
Not saying your a bad parent, but isent that a little akward? or are you talking about something totally diffrent and my head is in the gutter?

Joely-Moley
24-05-09, 17:17

Man, this is clearly this biggest one of the biggest downfalls of not having your own place. :(
I'm sure you're great parents, it happens. :hug:

TRULuverzz
24-05-09, 17:18
my head is in the gutter?

not to be off-topic but that quote reminds me of the song Mind in the Gutter by Chris Crocker xD

TRhalloween
24-05-09, 17:19
{eith;3672270']Yeah, I feel the same away. You are pretty cringe-worthy. :whi:

Oh, you really don't know what you're getting yourself into. http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/mad/mad0019.gif
This means catfight!

I tend to make a fool of myself often. It's especially cringe worthy when I'm in a debate or something and I make an epic mistake :o

Joely-Moley
24-05-09, 17:21
I tend to make a fool of myself often. It's especially cringe worthy when I'm in a debate or something and I make an epic mistake :o

I do that all the time. I always end up looking stupid. I think it's defiantly an advantage if you can laugh at yourself and be able to admit your wrong. :p

TRULuverzz
24-05-09, 17:22
@TRHalloween: same story with me, you have no idea how much i make a fool of myself :p

TRhalloween
24-05-09, 17:25

I do that all the time. I always end up looking stupid. I think it's defiantly an advantage if you can laugh at yourself and be able to admit your wrong. :p

It's easier for you since you're awesome :vlol:

Nannonxyay
24-05-09, 17:27
I hugged this random girl thinking she was my friend, from behind. It was rather embarrassing.

TRULuverzz
24-05-09, 17:29
^^
reminds me of a time when i walked into the shops looking for my mum and i saw some asian woman but thought it was my mum and i was like "HEY MUM!" and i was like walking with her a short distance until i found out she wasn't my mum O_O

Changeling
24-05-09, 17:30

lol I'm like that in debates too, I always end up embarassing myself and having epic fails. :vlol:

A cringe-worthy moment... probably when I walked in on my mum and dad when I was a little bit younger. :yik: Never again.

violentblossom
24-05-09, 17:30
You did it with the baby in the room?! omgosh!
Not saying your a bad parent, but isent that a little akward? or are you talking about something totally diffrent and my head is in the gutter?

no, were talking about what you think. and she was initally asleep. :(

Hairhelmet12
24-05-09, 17:32
no, were talking about what you think. and she was initally asleep. :(

Ahh i see, Well I dont think its as bad as somepeople make it out to be, you guys are great parents! Dispite what other say :)

Joely-Moley
24-05-09, 17:33
It's easier for you since you're awesome :vlol:
It isn't easy being this awesome :D

lol I'm like that in debates too, I always end up embarassing myself and having epic fails. :vlol:
Never again.

Same here, I've stopped getting into debates because I just end up looking silly most of the time.

Oh no, not the parents. :o

TombRaiderLover
24-05-09, 17:33
I cringed multiple times whilst watching High School Musical and Doctor Who.

Mokono
24-05-09, 17:36
Like a lot of times. I remember one when i was ten, and while going to school in the bus, some kids were asking everyone if they like boys or girls. Then, they asked me too, but i was thinking about other stuff looking outside the window, so when they asked me again, they were like: girls or boys? And i didn't catch up the question and said: boys?, like saying: boys, what? And they started to lol till they ****ed their pants, including my older sister who pointed at me with her finger laughing for several weeks.

Another one was when i was 6, and my sister told everyone that i used diapers and drinked from a baby bottle... Gosh, that spoiled brat always made me feel miserable back then... And things hasn't changed too much.

TRULuverzz
24-05-09, 17:39
Like a lot of times. I remember one when i was ten, and while going to school in the bus, some kids were asking everyone if they like boys or girls. Then, they asked me too, but i was thinking about other stuff looking outside the window, so when they asked me again, they were like: girls or boys? And i didn't catch up the question and said: boys?, like saying: boys, what? And they started to lol till they ****ed their pants, including my older sister who pointed at me with her finger laughing for several weeks.

Another one was when i was 6, and my sister told everyone that i used diapers and drinked from a baby bottle... Gosh, that spoiled brat always made me feel miserable back then... And things hasn't changed too much.

1st one made me **** my pants xD
speaking of which some guy goes round and asks ppl "are you gay" and they hypnotise you with their hand gestures going down and up, down and up, my friend fell for it and they laughed so much, but i didn't instead i gave them a NO! sorta nod :D

Encore
24-05-09, 17:51
Once when I asked a guy out. That was the stupidest and most ridiculous idea I had. Like many others in this thread, I can honestly say: NEVER AGAIN. :(

Joely-Moley
24-05-09, 17:53
I remember once when I was about seven I made a valentines card for the girl in my class that I really had a crush on, well she was popular and I was the weird loser kid no-body liked, so anyway I gave the card and she ripped it up and threw it in my face in front of all her friends and laughed at me.

I went home and cried. :(

TRULuverzz
24-05-09, 17:54
yet another cringe. when i revealed my crush on actor Mel Gibson to the whole school! theres no way i can fix those peoples mind now. and to conclude NEVER AGAIN will i reveal my guilty pleasure!

Gladous
24-05-09, 17:56

Yeah, I agree with Keith on this one because some of the things you say are pretty harsh. :o

Even the things I say are pretty cringe worthy too. Especially that one time I went off on that guy who put all of the spoilers in Resident Evil 5 in the title of his thread. :hea:

:p

violentblossom
24-05-09, 18:06
Yeah, I agree with Keith on this one because some of the things you say are pretty harsh. :o

Even the things I say are pretty cringe worthy too. Especially that one time I went off on that guy who put all of the spoilers in Resident Evil 5 in the title of his thread. :hea:

I went off on him, too.

I don't regret saying something, but i should have done so with more tact.

TRexbait
24-05-09, 18:21

A cringe-worthy moment... probably when I walked in on my mum and dad when I was a little bit younger. :yik: Never again.That happened to me last year. *gouges out eyes*

*shivers*...

I remember once when I was about seven I made a valentines card for the girl in my class that I really had a crush on, well she was popular and I was the weird loser kid no-body liked, so anyway I gave the card and she ripped it up and threw it in my face in front of all her friends and laughed at me.

I went home and cried. :(
That girl was just plain out heartless, no emotions, a *****! If i was there, i'd probably punch her in the face.

]{eith
24-05-09, 18:31
Oh, you really don't know what you're getting yourself into. http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/mad/mad0019.gif
This means catfight!

Oh it is ooooonnnn, *****! :ohn:

Atlantisfreak666
24-05-09, 19:52
My friend walked in on me....doing stuff.
:o

Totally embarrasing.

ShadyCroft
24-05-09, 21:03
^^At least it wasn't you brother. :o

Yes, you read correctly !

]{eith
24-05-09, 21:07
Oh dear god! :vlol:

Quasimodo
24-05-09, 21:09
I've got a knack for mistaking customers for clerks in clothing stores :o

Changeling
24-05-09, 21:11
I've got a knack for mistaking customers for clerks in clothing stores :o

OMG I do that too! Hi-five! :p

My friend walked in on me....doing stuff.
:o

Totally embarrasing.

O-M-G :vlol:

TRhalloween
24-05-09, 21:16

I think he was joking.
Looking through my posts I don't see myself being harsh.

]{eith
24-05-09, 21:17
I think he was joking.

:whi:

TRhalloween
24-05-09, 21:19
{eith;3672769']:whi:

:eek:

Imma betch slap you, ****bag! :ohn:

But seriously, when was I harsh?

]{eith
24-05-09, 21:20

Back of mother****er, I will cut a *****! :mad:

Alright better not stray off topic before my cringiest moment is a mod firing me from TRF and possibly from life. :p

Joely-Moley
24-05-09, 22:35
That girl was just plain out heartless, no emotions, a *****! If i was there, i'd probably punch her in the face.

I know! I was scared to ever ask out a girl again after that. :(

^^At least it wasn't you brother. :o

Yes, you read correctly !

Or...your girlfriends mother. :o

trXD
24-05-09, 22:39
Whenever my sister laughs, OMG its not just a sound, its like vibrations gets into your bones and breaks them from inside.

Shark_Blade
25-05-09, 03:45
I once emailed my finance dept colleague regarding my tax on salary, and I put in my private salary amount.

I was still on the phone talking to her whilst writing the email, the bugger didn't seem to catch a word I said. I kept repeating the same thing over and over, and decided sending an email will clear this off. In that halloo balloo, mix up situation, I accidentally emailed it to the whole of my department.....my GOD. The whole 200++ people and they know my private info. :yik:

Laughter erupted like a chain reaction, and soon enough I feel like digging myself a hole and stay in there till the end of time. It didn't die out for days and I'm tired of laughing of the same thing over and over with different people in the department. By the end of the second week, I can only manage a weak smile to people mentioning about it since I'm so effing tired about it.

Next time, I will be very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very careful when sending email to anyone.

ShadyCroft
25-05-09, 07:15
I've got a knack for mistaking customers for clerks in clothing stores

I was once in Virgin megastore, and I was checking out a few DVDs when out of the corner of my eye, I saw one of my friends leaning on the stand next to me.
I told him, without taking my eyes off, to get off the stand cause its not very polite. I said it twice before my friends said "Dude, we're actually here!"

I look at the guy I kept telling him off and he was the store's clerk. :o

Thorir
25-05-09, 07:35
In the sort of ski lift with a handle you put between your leg and it pulls you up...
I dropped it, and it got wedged between my ankles and my snowboard, pulling me up the hill, legs first! :o
I could NOT get free until someone pulled the emergency stop, stopping the lifts in the entire ski resort.

It looked like something that could happen in a Jim Carrey movie, but NEVER in real life.
It was SO humiliating. :(

Phys
25-05-09, 12:26

But seriously, when was I harsh?

OMG Kelly Shoes LOL

TRhalloween
25-05-09, 12:30
I farted in one of my classes. It wasn't too bad but people wouldn't stop going on about it :o

OMG Kelly Shoes LOL

lol yeah

*laralover*
25-05-09, 13:01
My worst...I was in the bathroom on the toilet and my mums friend walked right in..Idiot :hea: Another time when i was in Primary school we were playing cricket and i had shorts on and they were too big..I ran around the field and they fell down and everyone laughed at me...I was so embarrased for weeks :o My best mate said last year her and her bf went to the supermarket and they bought condoms then they came out and the buzzer thingy went off :whi: The security gaurd took her bag and examined it then pulled out the condoms shouting WELL IT COULD BE THE DUREX CONDOMS! lol!! :vlol: I had to laugh :D

digitizedboy
25-05-09, 13:15
I think the worst cringe worthy thing I ever did was doing a karaoke when I was drunk and it was recorded too. And I had to see it played when I got sober. Ghastly!!!

oh and like some people say here, asking someone out can be hurtful if you get badly rejected or laughed at. I know it too well.

Legend of Lara
25-05-09, 13:17
All my 2006 posts make me feel like an idiot. -_-

trXD
25-05-09, 13:43
All my 2006 posts make me feel like an idiot. -_-

I feel the same >.<

January_Snow*
25-05-09, 19:38
I was at an oppening of a hot new club with my friends, and we went for drinks, I took a coktail that had an electric blue colour here coktails are usually served in very big glasses...anyway whilst drinking I took the straw away, you know Im trendy, Im cool I drink coktails directly from the glass X)))))...so we did a bottoms up, and while I was drinking the coktail just started pouring out from the ends of my lips X)))))))))))))))))))))))))) I was covered in blue liquid and everybody around laughed....I looked so yucky XPPPPP

touchthesky
25-05-09, 20:11
I have soo many, I won't bore you, I'll give you three which most people find hilarious when I tell them lol.

-I was steaming a few years ago, and I was getting picked up at the train station. My lovely friend decided to wait with me and asked what color my car was..I said red (it's actually silver..don't ask) and so of course a red car pulls up and I get in the car..xD It was two old folk..they drove off as well! I got out before they picked up speed..

-I was drunk (again) and I wanted to walk something like 4 miles along main roads in the dark..my friend wanted to phone for a lift..I ended up hitting her lol, and totally forgot. I wake up..go to her house.."oh my god where the hell did you get that split lip?"

-Someone I was sat on (innocent!!!!) wouldn't let me go to the toilet when I was drunk so I just..did it. :o

This is why I don't get drunk any more lol...I have been drunk once in the past year and I stayed at a work friends house and ended up going to the toilet with the door wide open and drunkenly slurring "does this make me a proper scottish lassie noo?"

God Horus
25-05-09, 20:14
This one is probably my worst! So I was at this party and I went into the bathroom because I wanted to reverse my shorts (I was wearing reversable shorts) So I thought I locked the door and I took my shorts off and I was reversing them and like a bunch of people walked in because some girl was injured and they're just all staring at me and no one even closed the door! :eek:

]{eith
25-05-09, 20:15
I have soo many, I won't bore you, I'll give you three which most people find hilarious when I tell them lol.

-I was steaming a few years ago, and I was getting picked up at the train station. My lovely friend decided to wait with me and asked what color my car was..I said red (it's actually silver..don't ask) and so of course a red car pulls up and I get in the car..xD It was two old folk..they drove off as well! I got out before they picked up speed..

-I was drunk (again) and I wanted to walk something like 4 miles along main roads in the dark..my friend wanted to phone for a lift..I ended up hitting her lol, and totally forgot. I wake up..go to her house.."oh my god where the hell did you get that split lip?"

-Someone I was sat on (innocent!!!!) wouldn't let me go to the toilet when I was drunk so I just..did it. :o

This is why I don't get drunk any more lol...I have been drunk once in the past year and I stayed at a work friends house and ended up going to the toilet with the door wide open and drunkenly slurring "does this make me a proper scottish lassie noo?"

I don't think a post here is ever warranted such a big LOL! :vlol:

Tony9595
25-05-09, 20:19

:yik:!!!

Biddy
25-05-09, 20:19
Two years ago an old crush was walking up the stairs while I was going down. I was paying so much attention watching him that I missed a step and tripped. Two years ago, and I still feel the cringe. Oh why couldn't have it been someone else?! :hea:

elizard_9594
25-05-09, 22:36
one cringe worthy moment:

my friends, boyfriend, and myself were hanging out at my house this weekend. we had fun watching movies and joking aroud for awhile, and my friends began to leavve one by one. eventually it's just me and my boyfriend left and i kiss him once and a minute goes by and were ferociously making out when suddenly we hear from the doorway, "Ohmygawd!" and scuffling feet. i turn around and nobody's there, so i figured it was my imigination, cause im always worrying about gettting walked in on or something. we start kissing and laughing again and a voice calls from the other room, "Are you guys gonna -like- do it or something? cause i wont watch, i swear." i run into the other room, and my friend Alysha is sitting there on the couch. SHE HAD BEEN THERE THE ENTIRE TIME! :yik:

Changeling
25-05-09, 22:55
Another one I had was when I was in my Art class. I went to sneeze, but instead I accidentally farted and it was really loud, it was one of the most embarassing things ever. The whole class would NOT stop going on about it. Eventually I went home because I was so sick of hearing about it.

And to top it all off, a rumour went round that I had crapped myself instead of just farted and that was the reason that I went home. :rolleyes:

Tony9595
25-05-09, 23:08
:vlol: Now that sounds awesome, you never know what can happen while sneezing :eek:!!

Dark Lugia 2
25-05-09, 23:09
If anyones seen the advert on TV for "Walking With Dinosaurs Live"...

*Advert plays*
"Cousin sees advert"
"Omg look real life dinosaurs... :|"
"No theyrenot..."
"Narr they are, still"

LOL hes 20 years old aswell. Bah. :o

Aphrodite22
26-05-09, 00:49

omfg :yik:....... :vlol:

Larapink
26-05-09, 01:11
Thats cringe worthy enough. :eek:

You poor guy. :( :hug:

TTV
26-05-09, 01:12
I can only remember one ATM.... I try to forget most. :p
I was swimming with a friend, and my... chest started hurting, I dunno, must have been a bug bite or something. Anyway, when I got up to leave she asked me why, and so I told her and she yelled "Yo, Tessa's boobs are hurting!" and started laughing.

..... *Is in fits of laughter* .....

Catracoth
26-05-09, 01:26
Cringe-worthy? I cringe sometimes after reading what I post here a few days later. I have an attitude on me, let me tell you, :o. I need to work on that. I also cringe on a daily basis, sometimes when I see people I don't like, strange things, disturbing things. Call me the cringe master, :D!

Lee croft
26-05-09, 01:29
wost cringe moment would have to be my hair in year 7 and year 8 and seeing a boy eat of the floor in the playground way way back in year 4 and when ever i see bugs or piegons in the street

Larapink
26-05-09, 01:31
Cringe-worthy?
It's worth the cringe in other words. :p

Reading some of your stories lol. :vlol:

Catracoth
26-05-09, 01:39
It's worth the cringe in other words. :p

Oh I know what it meant, I was just repeating it as if someone asked me the question personally, ;).

TTV
26-05-09, 01:47
Cringe-worthy? I cringe sometimes after reading what I post here a few days later. I have an attitude on me, let me tell you, :o.

I do that same....... :o

TRhalloween
26-05-09, 03:05
Thats cringe worthy enough. :eek:

You poor guy. :( :hug:

I'm misunderstood :(

Tjw croft
26-05-09, 03:06
Mine are generally what I say. I am the rudest person I've ever heard. I do not think about what the effects of my words will be, and end up losing friends. The next worst, is when when I do something real wierd. And my brand of wierd is like you'd think I'm gay, retarded, a jerk (I'm probably already this unfortunately), a bully, and careless in the same moment. My cringe moments are bad.

scoopy_loopy
26-05-09, 04:06
Far, far too many moments of my life are cringe-worthy :vlol:

XBOXCroft
26-05-09, 05:24
Not to be so stupid and all,

MY grammar's really off. What's a cringe moment?

scoopy_loopy
26-05-09, 05:40
When you do something, and in hind-sight (or even whilst doing that action) you cringe at yourself :p

http://blog.jdubrecords.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/cringe1.jpg

Shark_Blade
26-05-09, 10:45
^lol it looks like he seen a mouse. :vlol:

jjbennett
26-05-09, 10:50
I once went on a very long rant about fat people David Mitchell style when this woman had got in our way at some theme park, then all of a sudden my mates stopped laughing and i continued. Turned out there was another massively fat woman behind us all the time i was ranting....

scoopy_loopy
26-05-09, 11:54
^lol it looks like he seen a mouse. :vlol:

Oh god... that happened once when I worked in a bakery - a mouse had come into the stall and this male customer shrieked and tried to climb onto the cake display... :vlol:

But then I had to get a broom and sweep it out... I accidentally crushed it - It was really sad, but he had to go.

XBOXCroft
26-05-09, 11:56
YOU CRUSHED A VERTEBRATE?!

OH GOD THAT FEELS SO EERIE,GROSS AND SAD.

As long as it was accidental. I'm ok.

scoopy_loopy
26-05-09, 12:07
YOU CRUSHED A VERTEBRATE?!

OH GOD THAT FEELS SO EERIE,GROSS AND SAD.

As long as it was accidental. I'm ok.

Well I had to sweep him out very quickly, he landed in the carpark and he didnt move :(

Poor mousey

larafan25
26-05-09, 16:59
hmm.... I have had tons of cringe moments....

I am like many people here and I think back to things I have done,or awkward situations I have been in and I cringe at them:)

well one specific moment was when I was REALLY young,in like grade 1 or 2 and I had to go to the bathroom and I didn't know how to pee standing up.(in those urinels,which I probably spelt wrong) and I couldn't go in the stalls because they were used up.so I just pulled my pants all the way down(they were actually bob the builder overalls) and I was just doing my thing when the people in the stalls came out and started laughing at me........it was pretty sad and awkward:P

new cringe moment that just happened 10 minutes ago;)

well sometiems in november my mom was on the computer looking at houses(she cannot use a computer very well,she didn't know how to scroll up and down and move the mouse)

so she was looking at houses,and for one house you had to enter private information,and she entered my name and a fake age and random stuff.we didn't think it was important,so today,like 7 months later.I get a phone call from some random guy,it is the same guy who has been mailing and e-mailing me information on houses since november.he called and he istalking to me about buying houses and stuff,and I don't understand a thing he is saying so I just pretend it wasn't me and that I never put that information in there.....wonder what will happen:D

Naz2000
26-05-09, 17:20
Anytime when I am watching a film/programme with my Mum, Dad or Nana and the actors decide to get all frisky with each other. One thing just leads to another until they proceed to take off each other's clothes and I'm like "Okayyy can you two just...not" It's just really embarassing and I find myself looking around the room avoiding my family's eyes. If I'm watching something like that without family around I really don't care about it :)

larafan25
26-05-09, 17:23
^omg I hate that,it is sooooo awkward:P

adventurerLara
26-05-09, 17:25
Anytime when I am watching a film/programme with my Mum, Dad or Nana and the actors decide to get all frisky with each other. One thing just leads to another until they proceed to take off each other's clothes and I'm like "Okayyy can you two just...not" It's just really embarassing and I find myself looking around the room avoiding my family's eyes. If I'm watching something like that without family around I really don't care about it :)

Yeah I know what you mean:p

tomblover
26-05-09, 17:28
Basically the same as Naz2000. :vlol:

Nerd For Life
28-05-09, 00:11
Hum... I have way too many. I remember clearly being drunk and throwing up all over the pub's bathroom... and since I threw up on my arms too, I removed my shirt and put it in the trashbin. lolwut?

Melonie Tomb Raider
28-05-09, 00:23
One of the most embarrassing moments for me was when I was shopping at Aeropstale, my mom kept making jokes to me about how hot one of the workers there was (he had flirted with me the past couple times I've been there before). I just ignored her, got a dressing room, and tried on some track pants. I tried one pair on and then took them off, about to put the other pair on, when all of a sudden I heard my door unlocking. I pulled those pants up as fast as I could, and sure enough, it was that guy that walked in on me. :vlol:

I was all covered because of my reflexes, but it was a close call, and we were both embarrassed as all getout. :o

TRULuverzz
28-05-09, 00:29
One of the most embarrassing moments for me was when I was shopping at Aeropstale, my mom kept making jokes to me about how hot one of the workers there was (he had flirted with me the past couple times I've been there before). I just ignored her, got a dressing room, and tried on some track pants. I tried one pair on and then took them off, about to put the other pair on, when all of a sudden I heard my door unlocking. I pulled those pants up as fast as I could, and sure enough, it was that guy that walked in on me. :vlol:

I was all covered because of my reflexes, but it was a close call, and we were both embarrassed as all getout. :o

*PHEW* i guess that was close, well another cringe-worthy experiences from me, i keep tripping in my P.E. lessons and people keep laughing at me, it was kinda funny but mostly embarassing!

Tomb-Dude
28-05-09, 00:39

Oh how I can relate to that. And they are sat there like everything is alright. You are not alone :p

xx_Hunt_xx
28-05-09, 00:46
I was trying to climb a tree to proove a point to a friend i could climb it to the top. There was free skittles involved if i cud do it...so i had to do it! I got to the top looked down and realised, this tree was alot higher then i had first thought, i was climbing down, but shaking cos got scared and a bird flew out the top of the tree scared me and i fell into the lake below. I twisted my ankle, and got coverd in mud and was soaking. I had to walk home like that aswell and ontop of that each time i walked past someone my mates would loudly go over the story. Doesnt sound that embarrsing but i had made a MASSIVE point i cud climb the tree no problem. Ahhh i go red thinking about it!

XBOXCroft
28-05-09, 04:57
I cringe when I hear myself sing from a record. Or look at my performances via video~

CroftGameGirl
28-05-09, 09:41
Oh how I can relate to that. And they are sat there like everything is alright. You are not alone :p
Lord I'm so glad i wasn't the only one :eek: I felt so weird:hea: :o

ThatNorskChick
28-05-09, 09:48

:vlol: That reminds me, one time I was at this pizza place with some friends and I really had a pee. I have this horrible fear of public restrooms and people walking in on me. Sure enough someone did, but the worst part was that they came up to me later to apologize. I mean damn, it was bad enough you saw me on the can, do you really think I want to ever see your face again? :p

TR love
28-05-09, 11:22
Ow, well just then i literally smashed my face with the laptop top.

Only i do stuff like that.

I kinda lifted my legs up to dust off the bed. and well...WHIPLASH

TRULuverzz
28-05-09, 12:26
I was trying to climb a tree to proove a point to a friend i could climb it to the top. There was free skittles involved if i cud do it...so i had to do it! I got to the top looked down and realised, this tree was alot higher then i had first thought, i was climbing down, but shaking cos got scared and a bird flew out the top of the tree scared me and i fell into the lake below. I twisted my ankle, and got coverd in mud and was soaking. I had to walk home like that aswell and ontop of that each time i walked past someone my mates would loudly go over the story. Doesnt sound that embarrsing but i had made a MASSIVE point i cud climb the tree no problem. Ahhh i go red thinking about it!

ahh that reminds me, i was betting on a friend that i could climb a building by using a vertical pole, and so i did, then i was scared to come down but they sed go on get down from here and i did but then while on the urge of coming down i accidently lost grip and fell and twisted my ankle too :(

scoopy_loopy
28-05-09, 14:48
:vlol: That reminds me, one time I was at this pizza place with some friends and I really had a pee. I have this horrible fear of public restrooms and people walking in on me. Sure enough someone did, but the worst part was that they came up to me later to apologize. I mean damn, it was bad enough you saw me on the can, do you really think I want to ever see your face again? :p

Argh jeeze that would be horrible!

Nerd For Life
29-05-09, 22:27
I always make a fool out of myself when there's insects involved. And today was no exception. I'm such an IDIOT! :(

Joely-Moley
29-05-09, 23:09
I'm drunk and I just feel into a bush in front of a lot of people, that was pretty embarrassing. :(

MattTR
29-05-09, 23:11
A nice song or something very delicious.. need I say more? :eek: :vlol:

TRULuverzz
22-06-09, 17:55
i got totally drunk yesterday and embarrased myself on the bus and also on the streets by doing a rolly polly on the pedestrian walk O_O

Joely-Moley
22-06-09, 17:58
I'm drunk and I just feel into a bush in front of a lot of people, that was pretty embarrassing. :(
What the hell, I don't remember posting that. :p

i got totally drunk yesterday and embarrased myself on the bus and also on the streets by doing a rolly polly on the pedestrian walk O_O

Is it bad I do that when I'm sober...

violentblossom
22-06-09, 18:17
I told my brother in law off pretty badly the other day after he had been really nasty and mean to everyone in the household for the past month or so.

Well, I guess he's felt badly about it after I said the things I did, so he's tried to be nicer all this week, and so I cringe anytime I see him trying to make up for his behaviour.

Shark_Blade
23-06-09, 00:40
^Well that's good at least he's trying to change, unlike some people I know.

Lavinder
23-06-09, 07:54
I got awfully drunk when me and Jamie were at a party together - I was fine all night, then as soon as we started to walk home I decided to throw up right next to a church while a woman was asking Jamie a question :o. I can't really remember getting home.

Larapink
23-06-09, 11:01
Oh now I remember one, I was running but I tripped up fell flat of my face during PE at school! :o

Long time ago now. :D

tomblover
23-06-09, 11:14
Stubbing my toe on the couch. ****, that hurt! :vlol: Seriously, I think it hit a nerve because I couldn't fricking walk properly for a week! :p

Oh, and being hit by a huge chunk of metal! :vlol: I actually think I passed out... :p

scoopy_loopy
23-06-09, 12:59
Today I was waiting to cross the street because I thought the car was going to go. I stood there waiting for at least half a minute before I realised the car was parked.

XBOXCroft
23-06-09, 13:25
I was doing a prank call on my friend,

I did a woman's voice and said I was Hilary Duff, then, my friend asked, "Who's this?"

I said my own name. GAH! Note, I was at a party.

scion05
23-06-09, 14:36
A couple of embarassing drunken events, nothing TOO cringe-worthy, apart from being all over my friends MOTHER. Lol, kissing her so much as on the cheek was grotesque.