PDA

View Full Version : Most Embarassing Experience Whilst Drinking

Lintal
25-05-09, 09:56
Well we've all done something we regret when we drink what's yours?

One of mine is taking my top off squirting water everywhere and singing at the top of my lungs :p

rickybazire
25-05-09, 10:09
...walking to Tesco's whilst quite tipsy and buying a copy of Zoo and Nuts.

And also talking to PCSOs whilst bare-footed and a Stella in my hand. Fortunately, these chavs I befriended before I got drunk that night, were on my side and gave the PCSOs a false name...thank goodness...:D

rowanlim
25-05-09, 10:10
Singing my university song :o

Changeling
25-05-09, 10:11
Throwing up in almost every room of my friends' house. :o

Lintal
25-05-09, 10:12
Ohhh ****. lmao i think i fell asleep on the footpath once only for a minute.

MiCkiZ88
25-05-09, 10:22
Flirting with my step sisters boyfriend.. and his mates. Ending up being carried home by him after throwing up on the bar table.. and in the public toilet, on the street, grass and toilet back home.

Well fun. I pretented I didn't remember anything of that night..
Have never drank that much again.

Lintal
25-05-09, 10:25
flirting with my step sisters boyfriend.. And his mates. Ending up being carried home by him after throwing up on the bar table.. And in the public toilet, on the street, grass and toilet back home.

Well fun. I pretented i didn't remember anything of that night..
Have never drank that much again.

lmao.

ace_85
25-05-09, 10:26
Got very drunk with my housemates a few years back at Uni. Got put to bed early (which frankly was embarrassing enough), but then decided that it would be a good idea to go for a shower. End result - me walking around the house naked, and much hilarity at my expense the following morning when the story was recounted to me. Good times :D

Marianna12
25-05-09, 12:12
Got very drunk with my housemates a few years back at Uni. Got put to bed early (which frankly was embarrassing enough), but then decided that it would be a good idea to go for a shower. End result - me walking around the house naked, and much hilarity at my expense the following morning when the story was recounted to me. Good times :D

Oh My Gosh....
That would be very embarrasing!:o
:vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol:

pEhouse
25-05-09, 12:15
I'm a chronice drunk-dialer/texter :o And that is ALWAYS embarassing. Especially when the person I call (mostly boyfriends at the time) is sober.

Gabi
25-05-09, 12:20
Embarrassing and cringe worthy, drunk or sober, it all fits in the already existing thread:
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=152349
:)