PDA

View Full Version : I say tomb raider....you say?

Croft, Lara
25-05-09, 21:35
Simple really. :o

What is the first thing that comes into your mind when you hear "Tomb Raider"? :tea:

Is it puzzles, Egypt, Scion, Natla, Lara? :jmp:

For me it's the Ireland levels in TRC! Don't know why! ;)

Lee croft
25-05-09, 21:40
i say spam.. your in trouble maybe i dont really know but im just giving you a heads up :)

Pksstr
Spam - I say horrible

Phys
Eh confusing and silly.

dizzydoil
25-05-09, 21:42
It's the word association game! It's not confusing - nor silly. I love it! But it's not possible to play via a forum - considering you have to give an answer that relates to the word in a short amount of time. On the forum? It's just spam tbh :(.

LaraCroftRox
25-05-09, 21:43
Tombs. Surprisingly enough. :o

Croft, Lara
25-05-09, 21:45
This wasn't word association!

I was just asking what people think about when they think of the Tomb Raider franchise!

For example: If you read my earlier post you will know what I think about, but my friend thinks Sophia Leigh.

NO WORD ASSOCIATION! JUST ME BEING CURIOUS! (and slightly nosy!)

violentblossom
25-05-09, 21:46
awww, be nice, you guys.

i personally think of Lara Croft, pistols, pyramids, traps, mazes, and puzzles.

Camera Obscura
25-05-09, 21:50
This thread wouldn't be spam if you guys would stop spamming it with "this is spam" comments. :pi:

Ahem. When I think Tomb Raider I think of Underworld. Why? Because I don't have it.

spikejones
25-05-09, 21:50
I say who the heck is this "Tom Braider" guy, and why does he make braids :confused:

Croft, Lara
25-05-09, 21:57
I say who the heck is this "Tom Braider" guy, and why does he make braids :confused:

It took me a while to get it but when I did it made me ROFL! :jmp:

January_Snow*
25-05-09, 22:03
The first thing that springs to my mind is the TR3 Lara :D

Pksstr
26-05-09, 00:22
TR3 lara - comes to mi mind .............hmmmmmm..............ah! Peanutbutter :P

TTV
26-05-09, 00:51
Simple really. :o

What is the first thing that comes into your mind when you hear "Tomb Raider"? :tea:

Is it puzzles, Egypt, Scion, Natla, Lara? :jmp:

For me it's the Ireland levels in TRC! Don't know why! ;)

Pinball machines! :jmp:
CAT MUMMIES!
Nahh, I don't really think, just a lot of scenes from TR flash through my head, and I can practically hear the music.:D And then some one has to slap me and bring me back to reality. :p