PDA

View Full Version : TR1 for Vista setup: another installer

gidierre
26-05-09, 23:18
This utility installs Tomb Raider 1 and Tomb Raider Gold aka Unfinished Business under Windows Vista and Windows 7 32bit versions.

It uses the dgVoodoo combo which consists of:
a glide wrapper, dgVoodoo (as opposed to different wrapper solutions used by Glidos and Dosbox)
a soundcard emulator, VDMSound
a mscdexnt replacement for cdaudio music play, ssdh (in turn, a revamping of the earlier sapucdex tool)

It works much like the Tomb Raider Advanced Installer, of course when choosing to use the dgVoodoo (vs. Glidos) setup option there.
Unfortunately TRAI w/dgVodoo isn't working under Vista at the moment.

In this setup VDMSound is not included (it wasn't in TRAI either, to be true) so you have to get it and install it first if you miss it, before running this setup utility.
A warning and links to its download are shown at the beginning of setup anyway.
dgVoodoo 1.40+ and ssdh are included.

When you run it, you only need to have:

-Windows Vista/7 32bit
-VDMSound installed
-the TR1 cdrom in the drive, which must be the first (lowest letter) drive if you have more than one.

Always disregard the autorun request by the drive at cdrom insertion and always use the same drive.

Why use another installer?

Well, as I said on Vista the shortcuts that TRAI creates are no-go, cdaudio music is broken unless you use another tool to have cdaudio track access, and if that's not enough, VDMSound and dgVoodoo themselves can't be run like they used to on WinXP, except if you feel deeply gratified at the view of the eternally recurring spectacle of the fullscreen crash message.
Of course, there are also Glidos and the new TR Installer using Dosbox made by Chris Ware, but there was none to help set dgVoodoo up, at least not on Vista.

Besides... I was intent on cooperating with Chris Ware lately to enhance some features of his installer I just mentioned, and he showed me the beauty of the Inno Setup tool he's been using, a free, very nice installer for Windows programs who, together with ISTool, a front-end for working on Inno Setup Scripts, can give an installation a neat, good looking glow with a bunch of automated functionalities, so... I was thrilled at the idea of finding out what I was able to do with it ;)

But what's really new?

Oh, nothing at all. This is the same stuff I had put together in that ssdh.zip of mine which served the very same purpose.
Original post to be consulted here (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=142850).
The only difference is now it's all wrapped up in a self-extracting installer executable to make things more conveniently user-friendly.

Those who are dying to (or would rather die than) give it a try, will discover I had to keep a single popping up of an ugly (?) dos box, because of the way dgVoodoo setup works: had it been possible to set it via the straightforward command line arguments and script routines, you wouldn't have even seen its gui appear, but as it is, I had to show it once or the Vista request for the system dll location wouldn't have been satisfied. WinXP behaved differently, as anyone who read the dgVoodoo readme knows.

What about CPU affinity for dual core machines

Yes, TRAI has its own service for it.
I thought of using Imagecfg.exe, the affinity mask tool for this (command line usage) and/or also Setaffinity.exe
but at the moment I dropped it as I wasn't so happy with this.
I mean I have them loaded and ready to shoot, but haven't enabled so far as setup rolls: in fact I just commented out starting imagecfg in my install.bat.
I've run TR1 afterwards of course after installing with this setup of mine on a dual core laptop and saw no crashes, or not yet.
If someone feels that this affinity setting for cpu 0 is important please let me know.
Let alone it can always be implemented manually via Ctrl+Shift+Esc to Task Manager, of course.

Possible issues?

You're going to tell me, I suspect.

I've used dgVoodoo 1.40 here, but there's no reason why updating to 1.50 can't be done, in case. It should be possible to manually perform it, even after installation, if one knows his way, and of course dgvoodoosetup.exe ought to be reinstated.

Also, I only have Vista machines equipped with nVidia GeForce cards, so, sorry but I can't test ATI hardware.
I doubt it would spell big trouble, anyway it could entail the VDD vs. server mode choice. Nothing new to those a tad familiar with dgVoodoo configuration.

One last advice and then I promise I'll shut up. :(
Should you ever need for whatever reason to run dgvoodoosetup.exe again, keep in mind that the setup gui must be all reworked.
Do not assume that because you had already set your custom values for e.g. Screen bit depth or VESA support before, now you only have to fix, say the path to glide2x.dll and all the rest is still stored, no:
add the new settings, making sure you reinstate all the others.
To see what I mean by this, look at what I consider to be the basic required settings as I write them in the install.bat you'll find after this installer setup is over in the c:\tombraid folder.

Your download link for Tomb Raider for Windows Vista and Windows 7 32bit Setup

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RCNYFBOT

sheepydee
30-05-09, 18:33
thats awsome... but one thing i run it and then it goes "NTVDM Has Stopped Working" =S

gidierre
02-06-09, 18:15
i run it and then it goes "NTVDM Has Stopped Working"
sorry for the late reply (I've been away for the last 3 days).

My first thought about it: this could be due to an incomplete vdmsound installation, but I know it's also happened to another player who surely had vdmsound installed alright and working.
He has an integrated Intel graphics card, not that I mean to blame it for this problem so fast.

I can't reproduce that.
To see if there's some common element, in hardware or software things,
I'd appreciate it if you could post the detailed diagnose.exe (http://www.tombraiderhub.com/download/diagnose.exe) report.

gidierre
04-06-09, 19:48
Maybe I could add a few words here on this possible pesky vista fullscreen issue, which anyway and as far as I'm concerned is generally solved using ssdh.zip and/or the installer I've posted here, both using a different approach invoking 16bit programs precisely in order to avoid the issue.
As a reference to all interested, however:

as the Microsoft Knowledge Base has been quick to document in its 2007
article #926657 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926657/en-us) called
Some 16-bit DOS-based Programs and the Command Prompt will not run in full-screen mode in Windows Vista

the problem, only affecting 32-bit versions of Windows Vista (particularly since 16-bit programs are not supported at all on 64-bit versions of Windows Vista), occurs because the Vista device drivers [that means your graphics cards' drivers made for Vista] do not support running all of the video modes used by MS-DOS. The Vista device drivers are based on the Windows Vista Display Driver Model (WDDM).

The simplest (?) workaround to this problem happens to be by installing the Windows XP version of the video drivers for your video adapter.

This I was keen on emphasizing, to show it's all in MS regular documentation
unlike other brilliant, but independent solutions as provided by tweaking drivers, like e.g. the vast library of modded nVidia drivers (for laptops) at laptopvideo2go.com.

For a nice and complete guide to
Workaround to This System Does Not Support Full Screen Mode in Windows Vista
browse this page (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2007/06/27/workaround-to-this-system-does-not-support-full-screen-mode-in-windows-vista/)

focus on Workaround 1: Use XDDM driver instead of WDDM driver for video graphics adapter

as Workaround 2 (Use Standard VGA graphics driver) I won't be the one who recommends it to you
and 3 is just resorting to Dosbox emulator.
(Workaround 4 might be do as I do here and start dosdrv.exe, dgvesa.com and ssdh.exe, all definitely 16bit stuff, from a batch or the command line of the (pseudo)dos prompt)

Workaround 1 means installing WinXP drivers (the ones fit for your graphics card, of course),
which can be easily undone anytime. That is, through reinstalling Vista drivers.

Finally, this trick for Vista unfortunately won't let you use the dgVoodoo combo currently used by TRAI anyway, no, not even if it does perform the trick in question,
and this will be not because the fullscreen thing won't be solved, but mostly because the muted cdaudio music will still require ssdh addon as opposed to default sapucdex nonetheless.

gidierre
28-07-09, 20:58
as I was testing what difference an Intel integrated gfx card (vs. GeForce 5600, 7300 and 8600 series I mostly had been working with) and its settings can make to the visual glitch that dosbox/Intel users found as discussed here (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=3860102&postcount=105)

so I wanted to try this Acer laptop with a Mobile Intel media accelerator X3100 card (965 Express Chipset) with the dgvoodoo/vdmsound/ssdh installer for Vista this thread is about

as there were reports about fullscreen issues, which frankly I never saw on GeForce cards
well
I tested and had to see again the "ntvdm.exe has stopped working" fiasco

it's surely another Intel card related issue according to my new crossed double-checks (please remember this discussion is dedicated to Vista only problems)
it won't go fullscreen indeed and no trick like the Depth Buffer Bit Depth (for dosbox) will do, especially since there's no question here of chromakey or depth artifacts, only of no fullscreen.

Only solution of sorts I found: go windowed

EDIT Nov. 1st, 2009

NO, NOT ANYMORE
it's solved using dgVoodoo v1.50
see on page 3, my post #29 explaining how

--------------------------------------------------------------
------------------Disregard what follows-----------------------

this way no ntvdm error, no abrupt crash to desktop
only conclusion, as I repeat unlike nVidia hardware, is that
putting up with windowed play seems compulsory in order to play TR1/UB under Vista using this installer and having an Intel card.
nVidia and to the best of my knowledge Ati cards are not concerned at all since they can go fullscreen, period.
How to go windowed anyway?
Well, it's pretty simple
when dgvoodoosetup window automatically pops up during setup, choose windowed mode in global tab
http://i31.************/257jg2s.jpg
the output (on a 1280x800 15.4" display 1024x768 being the fitting option imo)
http://i31.************/23w07er.jpg

takamotosan
21-09-09, 00:03
I installed it in windowed mode, but it still gives me this:

http://i36.************/291c7du.jpg

Phlip
21-09-09, 00:30
It works. Finally I'm able to play TR1 gold. Thanks. :D

gidierre
21-09-09, 10:16
It works. Finally I'm able to play TR1 gold.
that's fullscreen, I hope :)

I installed it in windowed mode, but it still gives me this:

http://i36.************/291c7du.jpg
before running the diagnose.exe tool
(is it an Intel gfx card anyway?)

by your screenshot, I see that dgvoodoo doesn't initialize,
namely dgvesa is off

are you sure you have it enabled at setup?
in dgvoodoosetup.exe
Platform: dos
Tab: vesa
use built-in vesa support

is it checked?
it would seem not yet

Phlip
21-09-09, 11:40
Yeah, full screen. The only problems are that the sounds are a bit late, pistol sounds are a bit grainy and the L1, 2 and 3, R1, 2 and 3 and Select and Start buttons on my controller don't work.

gidierre
21-09-09, 13:28
The only problems are that the sounds are a bit late
well, by your own diagnose report that showed here (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=3859391&postcount=1), I understand your cd/dvd drive to be:
Model: Optiarc DVD RW AD-7200S SCSI CdRom Device

now I only used ata devices, so I can only wonder if its being scsi (which of course is alright) vs. ide/ata *might* interfere somehow with the dos side of cdaudio track extracting
(btw can your hear music ok? like spinning menu tune, or environmental music etc.)
whatever functions in sapucdex original code addressed scsi_cdrom instances, I surely didn't mess with when creating ssdh.dll
I only got rid of obsolete calls to ioctl structs, using mci parameters so effectively getting around (I hope) any risks of scsi vs. ata detection mismatch along the way
(if you can read C/C++ I can show you the code)
anyway if you can hear cdaudio music after all and it sounds lagging, I can think of some delay in cdrom access :(
the L1, 2 and 3, R1, 2 and 3 and Select and Start buttons on my controller don't work.
as for joysticks I can't be of any use, I'm afraid, since I don't have any controllers and usually play via keyboard
the setup by vdmsound/dgvoodoo/ssdh provides no way of tweaking joystick operations afaik

ironically the other installer, you know, relying on dosbox
the one that's here (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/vista/installer_01.html), or else here (http://trld.mintrasystems.com/tr1setup/) to be found, same thing v1.2
well that one could be handy there, since in its dosbox.conf there's just a section on joystick, e.g.
[joystick]
# joysticktype -- Type of joystick to emulate: auto (default), none,
# 2axis (supports two joysticks,
# 4axis (supports one joystick, first joystick used),
# 4axis_2 (supports one joystick, second joystick used),
# fcs (Thrustmaster), ch (CH Flightstick).
# none disables joystick emulation.
# auto chooses emulation depending on real joystick(s).
# timed -- enable timed intervals for axis. (false is old style behaviour).
# autofire -- continuously fires as long as you keep the button pressed.
# swap34 -- swap the 3rd and the 4th axis. can be useful for certain joysticks.
# buttonwrap -- enable button wrapping at the number of emulated buttons.
joysticktype=auto
timed=true
autofire=false
swap34=false
buttonwrap=true
and although I never needed to bother with it, I took care to report some info about potential issues
here (http://trld.mintrasystems.com/tr1setup/), browse to "I have a joystick..." and while you're at it, see this one (http://www.crius.net/zone/showthread.php?t=24186) too
that's where one should have to try and arrange its own controller configuration, if possible.

Phlip
21-09-09, 14:50
I can hear music ok. I suppose the sound thing being late is ok because it's not too late. But it's hard to play with a keyboard.

gidierre
21-09-09, 15:11
I can hear music ok. I suppose the sound thing being late is ok because it's not too late. good, thank you
if you can hear music, then ssdh.dll is behaving well and no scsi issue's involved :D
that would've been much disturbing news to me, seen that as mentioned here (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=3760683&postcount=94) ideally the timing of this installer ought to be fairly good, and hopefully a little better than the dosbox plain 0.72 performance (used by the other one) thanks to a little 2 seconds "gimmick" brought on initially by dosbox evolving to 0.73 version...
But it's hard to play with a keyboard.
you sure know better (than me) there, since always using the keyboard I really can't tell the difference, but I guess reverting to keys from joystick buttons must be a pain to play :o
you'd really have to try the other tool then (although maybe this isn't quite the best strategy of me to go around promoting this thread's installer :p)
and see if timed=false and such settings can help you with your controller

takamotosan
21-09-09, 23:03
It works now! Much obliged :hug:

Phlip
11-10-09, 11:52
TR1 isn't working. I click it and get a pop up that lasts half a second and nothing happens.

gidierre
11-10-09, 15:24
you mean (after your post #7) TRUB's working and TR1 isn't?
that's odd, as the install procedure is practically the same
if anything I'd be expecting more troubles from TR1 Gold vs.TR1 instead

anyway
you ought to fully erase c:\tombraid contents
then repeat the installation from scratch

maybe a new diagnose.exe report posting would be good afterwards--btw is the TR1 cdrom a "sold out" version?

Phys
12-10-09, 20:26
Hi :wve:

I tried this installed and got the message about 'NTVDM.EXE has stopped working'. I tried using window mode but I still get the same message :(

gidierre
13-10-09, 07:53
I tried this installed and got the message about 'NTVDM.EXE has stopped working'. I tried using window mode but I still get the same message

you should use the diagnose tool (http://www.tombraiderhub.com/download/diagnose.exe) and report the various details

as in screen from post #6 above by takamotosan, are there any other messages/hints?
post an image of it if possible, please.

Phys
13-10-09, 20:43
http://i35.************/2hr27gm.jpg
That is as far as I get, even when using the windowed option.

I am using the Sold out version.

------------------------------------------------------
Diagnostic tool developed for www.tombraiderforums.com
Version : 3.12
Author : Simulation

Select All (Ctrl A) then Copy (Ctrl C) and paste (Ctrl V) the text in Notepad into a reply on the forum.

Operating System

Windows Vista Home Premium Edition 32bit Service Pack 2 build 6002

COMMAND.COM
COMMAND.COM has been installed

Autoexec.NT
@echo off
lh %SystemRoot%\system32\mscdexnt.exe
lh %SystemRoot%\system32\redir
lh %SystemRoot%\system32\dosx
SET BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 P330 T3

Config.NT
dos=high, umb
device=%SystemRoot%\system32\himem.sys
files=40

Programs Currently Running

Image Name PID Session Name Session# Mem Usage
========================= ====== ================ ======== ============
System Idle Process 0 Services 0 24 K
System 4 Services 0 12,644 K
smss.exe 408 Services 0 544 K
csrss.exe 540 Services 0 3,384 K
wininit.exe 588 Services 0 2,924 K
csrss.exe 600 Console 1 8,284 K
services.exe 632 Services 0 5,380 K
lsass.exe 648 Services 0 3,228 K
lsm.exe 656 Services 0 3,136 K
winlogon.exe 800 Console 1 4,256 K
svchost.exe 824 Services 0 5,576 K
svchost.exe 888 Services 0 5,760 K
MsMpEng.exe 924 Services 0 54,612 K
svchost.exe 1060 Services 0 9,428 K
svchost.exe 1092 Services 0 57,348 K
svchost.exe 1116 Services 0 22,284 K
audiodg.exe 1244 Services 0 10,776 K
svchost.exe 1304 Services 0 3,664 K
SLsvc.exe 1328 Services 0 3,328 K
svchost.exe 1364 Services 0 10,932 K
WTouchService.exe 1528 Services 0 2,640 K
wisptis.exe 1572 Console 1 3,704 K
TabTip.exe 1592 Console 1 776 K
svchost.exe 1700 Services 0 11,300 K
spoolsv.exe 1936 Services 0 6,112 K
svchost.exe 1960 Services 0 10,436 K
AppleMobileDeviceService. 504 Services 0 2,904 K
mDNSResponder.exe 624 Services 0 3,664 K
svchost.exe 420 Services 0 3,448 K
svchost.exe 1536 Services 0 4,544 K
Pen_Tablet.exe 2092 Services 0 3,260 K
TRAISVCS.EXE 2160 Services 0 3,384 K
svchost.exe 2280 Services 0 3,844 K
WLIDSVC.EXE 2304 Services 0 6,252 K
SearchIndexer.exe 2328 Services 0 11,120 K
WUDFHost.exe 2512 Services 0 3,756 K
taskeng.exe 2800 Services 0 4,468 K
WLIDSVCM.EXE 2876 Services 0 2,048 K
dwm.exe 3200 Console 1 46,728 K
wisptis.exe 3236 Console 1 6,332 K
taskeng.exe 3252 Console 1 8,812 K
TabTip.exe 3260 Console 1 8,640 K
explorer.exe 3292 Console 1 67,004 K
SynTPEnh.exe 3844 Console 1 4,976 K
Pen_TabletUser.exe 3852 Console 1 2,636 K
HotkeyApp.exe 3884 Console 1 6,224 K
igfxtray.exe 3892 Console 1 3,680 K
hkcmd.exe 3908 Console 1 4,024 K
igfxpers.exe 3916 Console 1 3,488 K
vphc700.exe 3932 Console 1 4,356 K
jusched.exe 3940 Console 1 5,428 K
igfxsrvc.exe 3952 Console 1 4,812 K
iTunesHelper.exe 4000 Console 1 5,728 K
msseces.exe 4028 Console 1 5,840 K
GrooveMonitor.exe 4040 Console 1 6,644 K
Pen_Tablet.exe 4048 Console 1 4,580 K
msnmsgr.exe 2388 Console 1 81,368 K
Skype.exe 964 Console 1 21,740 K
ehtray.exe 584 Console 1 1,196 K
TrayMin700.exe 2668 Console 1 3,688 K
ehmsas.exe 756 Console 1 3,132 K
WisLMSvc.exe 2956 Services 0 3,440 K
WmiPrvSE.exe 2988 Services 0 3,752 K
iPodService.exe 3152 Services 0 3,760 K
skypePM.exe 4608 Console 1 9,612 K
InputPersonalization.exe 5528 Console 1 4,488 K
wlcomm.exe 3100 Console 1 21,444 K
chrome.exe 1480 Console 1 104,600 K
chrome.exe 6016 Console 1 83,916 K
chrome.exe 4244 Console 1 153,820 K
notepad.exe 160 Console 1 4,692 K
WinRAR.exe 5080 Console 1 11,280 K
WinRAR.exe 3764 Console 1 9,616 K
WTouchUser.exe 3032 Console 1 4,788 K
chrome.exe 1540 Console 1 15,840 K
chrome.exe 1400 Console 1 22,420 K
WinRAR.exe 4760 Console 1 13,992 K
daemon.exe 6012 Console 1 20,120 K
taskeng.exe 5096 Console 1 10,364 K
chrome.exe 4728 Console 1 26,860 K
dllhost.exe 3496 Console 1 4,040 K
dllhost.exe 3412 Services 0 3,524 K
diagnose.exe 3836 Console 1 8,688 K
ns4346.tmp 4772 Console 1 4,256 K
cmd.exe 488 Console 1 2,036 K
tasklist.exe 4676 Console 1 6,688 K
WmiPrvSE.exe 3140 Services 0 5,656 K

System Event Log - Warning and Errors Only (last 24hrs)

Event Log from 08:00am on the 12/10/2009

Tomb Raider Game Setup Information

Tomb Raider 1 Installed
TOMB.EXE File Size = 873739 bytes - Glide Emulator version installed by ATR Installer

trai.dat not found

hmiset.cfg

[DIGITAL]
DeviceName = Sound Blaster 16/AWE32
DeviceIRQ = 7
DeviceDMA = 1
DevicePort = 0x220
DeviceID = 0xe016

[MIDI]
DeviceName = No MIDI Device
DevicePort = 0xffffffff
DeviceID = 0xffffffff

NTVDM.EXE .COM
NTVDM.EXE has been installed

VDMSound
VDMSound Version = 2.1.0 Installed in C:\Program Files\VDMSound
[SB Controller]
CLSID = EmuSBCompat.SBCompatCtl
Path = EmuSBCompat.dll

[SB Controller.depends]
VDMSrv = VDMServicesProvider
DMACtl = DMA Transfer Manager
WaveOut = SB Wave Player
AdLib = AdLib Controller

[SB Controller.config]
version = 4.15 ; 1.05 for SB1.x, 2.01 for SB2, 3.02 for SBPro, 4.05 for SB16
port = 0x220 ; usually 0x220 (can also be 210, 230, 240, 250, 260 or 280)
IRQ = 7 ; usually 5 or 7
DMA8 = 1 ; usually 1
DMA16 = 5 ; usually 5

;; forceSampleRate = 22050
;; forceNumBits = 16
;; forceChannels = 2

VLP Files on Desktop
VLP files are NOT present on Desktop

VLP Files in C:\TOMBRAID
VLP files are NOT present in c:\tombraid

Tomb Raider 1 Gold - Unfinished Business Installed
TOMBUB.EXE File Size = 867563 bytes - Glide Emulator version installed

Tomb Raider II Installed
Installed in C:\Program Files\Core Design
Compatibility Layer Disabled
Tomb2.exe File Size = 912896 bytes - Unknown version (29969321-993293312)
C:\Program Files\Core Design\winplay.dll - Version 1.0.0.1
C:\Windows\System32\winplay.dll - Version 2.0.0.12
C:\Program Files\Core Design\winstr.dll - Version 1.0.0.1
C:\Windows\System32\winstr.dll - Version 2.0.0.13

Tomb Raider III Installed
Installed in C:\Program Files\Core Design\Tomb Raider III
Tomb3.exe File Size = 966656 bytes - Unknown version (29737383646373632)
C:\Program Files\Core Design\Tomb Raider III\winplay.dll - Version 1.0.0.1
C:\Program Files\Core Design\Tomb Raider III\winstr.dll - Version 1.0.0.1

Tomb Raider - The Last Revelation Installed
Installed in C:\Program Files\Core Design\Tomb Raider - The Last Revelation
TOMB4.EXE File Size = 790528 bytes - Unkown version (295323781376890112)

Tomb Raider - Angel of Darkness Installed
Installed in C:\Program Files\Eidos Interactive\TRAOD
TRAOD.exe File Size = 3211329 bytes - Version 49
Cannot determine settings - Run TRAOD Settings and press OK

DirectX Diagnostics Report

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 10/13/2009, 21:42:51
Machine name: PHYS-PC
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.lh_sp2rtm.090410-1830)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: FUJITSU SIEMENS
System Model: ESPRIMO Mobile V5505
BIOS: Ver 1.00PARTTBLY
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7300 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
Memory: 2038MB RAM
Page File: 1899MB used, 2416MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 10
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 6.00.6001.18000 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
DAC type: Internal
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A02&SUBSYS_110E1734&REV_03
Display Memory: 358 MB
Dedicated Memory: 0 MB
Shared Memory: 358 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 800 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
Driver Name: igdumd32.dll
Driver Version: 7.14.0010.1437 (English)
DDI Version: 9Ex
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 2/11/2008 19:36:08, 3301376 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: n/a
WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-6942-11CF-1971-0431A2C2CA35}
Vendor ID: 0x8086
Device ID: 0x2A02
SubSys ID: 0x110E1734
Revision ID: 0x0003
Revision ID: 0x0003
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_B ModeVC1_B
Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: Speakers (Conexant High Definition SmartAudio HD2)
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_14F1&DEV_5045&SUBSYS_1734110E&REV_1001
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 100
Type: WDM
Driver Name: CHDRT32.sys
Driver Version: 4.36.0007.0000 (English)
Date and Size: 3/4/2008 02:32:00, 188416 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Conexant
HW Accel Level: Basic
Cap Flags: 0x0
Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: Microphone (Conexant High Definition SmartAudio HD2)
Default Sound Capture: Yes
Default Voice Capture: Yes
Driver Name: CHDRT32.sys
Driver Version: 4.36.0007.0000 (English)
Date and Size: 3/4/2008 02:32:00, 188416 bytes
Format Flags: 0x0

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
Device Name: Mouse
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Device Name: Virtual Keyboard Driver
Controller ID: 0x0
Vendor/Product ID: 0x056A, 0x2001

Device Name: Virtual Touch Driver
Vendor/Product ID: 0x056A, 0x2002

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x2830
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
| Service: usbhub
| Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/10/2009 21:43:18, 196096 bytes
| Driver: usbd.sys, 1/18/2008 21:53:18, 5888 bytes

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ Standard PS/2 Keyboard
| Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
| Service: i8042prt
| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 1/18/2008 21:49:20, 54784 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 1/18/2008 23:41:54, 35384 bytes
|
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
| Service: kbdhid
| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 4/10/2009 21:38:42, 17408 bytes
|
+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
| Service: TermDD
| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 1/18/2008 21:49:20, 54784 bytes
|
+ Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad
| Matching Device ID: *syn0301
| Upper Filters: SynTP
|
+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass
| Driver: termdd.sys, 4/10/2009 23:32:54, 53224 bytes
| Driver: sermouse.sys, 1/18/2008 21:49:18, 19968 bytes
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 1/18/2008 23:41:54, 34360 bytes

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Drive: C:
Free Space: 57.9 GB
Total Space: 117.8 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: WDC WD2500BEVS-22UST0 ATA Device

Drive: D:
Free Space: 51.6 GB
Total Space: 108.4 GB
Model: WDC WD2500BEVS-22UST0 ATA Device

Drive: E:
Model: Optiarc DVD RW AD-7540A ATA Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/10/2009 21:39:18, 67072 bytes

Drive: F:
Model: SBSB KHYFS1YF8PQ3 SCSI CdRom Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/10/2009 21:39:18, 67072 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4222&SUBSYS_10018086&REV_02\4&20A4CA83&0&00E2
Driver: n/a

Name: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A03&SUBSYS_110E1734&REV_03\3&33FD14CA&0&11

Name: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A02&SUBSYS_110E1734&REV_03\3&33FD14CA&0&10
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd32.sys, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 19:36:10, 2302976 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdumd32.dll, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 19:36:08, 3301376 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igklg400.bin, 2/11/2008 19:34:48, 2215364 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igklg450.bin, 2/11/2008 19:34:48, 1971732 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igmedcompkrn.bin, 2/11/2008 19:34:48, 29932 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxs32.vp, 2/11/2008 21:06:46, 32848 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxo32.vp, 2/11/2008 18:35:36, 2096 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxc32.vp, 2/11/2008 18:35:36, 2096 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccutils.dll, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:46:50, 106496 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.dll, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:47:14, 48640 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 20:13:10, 256536 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxpph.dll, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:47:34, 204800 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcpl.cpl, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:47:24, 122880 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcfg.exe, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 20:13:04, 539160 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxdev.dll, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:46:44, 204800 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxdo.dll, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:46:58, 135168 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 20:13:12, 141848 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxzoom.exe, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 20:13:14, 170520 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 20:13:02, 166424 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxress.dll, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:46:32, 3293184 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 20:13:08, 133656 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxTMM.dll, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:48:00, 245760 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxext.exe, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 20:13:06, 170520 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxexps.dll, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:47:26, 24576 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\oemdspif.dll, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:47:38, 69632 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrara.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:14, 159744 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrchs.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:14, 114688 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrcht.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:14, 110592 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrdan.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:16, 176128 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrdeu.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:16, 192512 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrenu.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:46:32, 172032 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxresp.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:16, 188416 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrfin.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:16, 176128 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrfra.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:18, 184320 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrheb.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:18, 155648 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrita.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:18, 188416 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrjpn.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:18, 131072 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrkor.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:20, 126976 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrnld.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:20, 188416 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrnor.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:20, 176128 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrplk.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:20, 180224 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrptb.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:20, 180224 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrptg.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:20, 180224 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrrus.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:22, 180224 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrsky.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:22, 176128 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrslv.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:22, 172032 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrsve.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:22, 176128 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrtha.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:22, 163840 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrcsy.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:14, 176128 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrell.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:16, 192512 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrhun.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:18, 184320 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrtrk.lrc, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 18:52:22, 172032 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ig4icd32.dll, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 19:01:30, 2420736 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ig4dev32.dll, 7.14.0010.1437 (English), 2/11/2008 19:01:44, 2174976 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxCoIn_v1437.dll, 2/11/2008 19:55:18, 147456 bytes

Name: Mobile Intel(R) PM965/GM965/GL960 Express Processor to DRAM Controller - 2A00
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A00&SUBSYS_110E1734&REV_03\3&33FD14CA&0&00

Name: Intel(R) ICH8M Ultra ATA Storage Controllers - 2850
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2850&SUBSYS_110E1734&REV_03\3&33FD14CA&0&F9
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/18/2008 23:41:22, 17976 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/10/2009 23:32:54, 43496 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/10/2009 23:32:28, 19944 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/10/2009 23:32:44, 109032 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_284B&SUBSYS_110E1734&REV_03\3&33FD14CA&0&D8
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/10/2009 21:42:44, 561152 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family PCI Express Root Port 4 - 2845
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2845&SUBSYS_110E1734&REV_03\3&33FD14CA&0&E3
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/10/2009 23:32:56, 149480 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family PCI Express Root Port 3 - 2843
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2843&SUBSYS_110E1734&REV_03\3&33FD14CA&0&E2
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/10/2009 23:32:56, 149480 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 2841
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2841&SUBSYS_110E1734&REV_03\3&33FD14CA&0&E1

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 283F
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_283F&SUBSYS_110E1734&REV_03\3&33FD14CA&0&E0

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family SMBus Controller - 283E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_283E&SUBSYS_110E1734&REV_03\3&33FD14CA&0&FB

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 283A
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_283A&SUBSYS_110E1734&REV_03\3&33FD14CA&0&D7
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/10/2009 21:42:54, 39936 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/10/2009 21:42:58, 226304 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/10/2009 21:43:18, 196096 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccoin.dll, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 11/2/2006 10:46:05, 8704 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcrstco.dll, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/18/2008 23:34:26, 15872 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 2836
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2836&SUBSYS_110E1734&REV_03\3&33FD14CA&0&EF
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/10/2009 21:42:54, 39936 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/10/2009 21:42:58, 226304 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/10/2009 21:43:18, 196096 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccoin.dll, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 11/2/2006 10:46:05, 8704 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcrstco.dll, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/18/2008 23:34:26, 15872 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2835
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2835&SUBSYS_110E1734&REV_03\3&33FD14CA&0&D1
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/18/2008 21:53:22, 23552 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2834
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2834&SUBSYS_110E1734&REV_03\3&33FD14CA&0&D0
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/18/2008 21:53:22, 23552 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2832
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2832&SUBSYS_110E1734&REV_03\3&33FD14CA&0&EA

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2831
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2831&SUBSYS_110E1734&REV_03\3&33FD14CA&0&E9

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2830
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2830&SUBSYS_110E1734&REV_03\3&33FD14CA&0&E8

Name: Intel(R) ICH8M SATA AHCI Controller - 2829
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2829&SUBSYS_110E1734&REV_03\3&33FD14CA&0&FA
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msahci.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/10/2009 23:32:30, 27112 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/10/2009 23:32:54, 43496 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/10/2009 23:32:28, 19944 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/10/2009 23:32:44, 109032 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH8M-E LPC Interface Controller - 2815
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2815&SUBSYS_110E1734&REV_03\3&33FD14CA&0&F8
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/18/2008 23:41:16, 16440 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 2448
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2448&SUBSYS_110E1734&REV_F3\3&33FD14CA&0&F0

Name: Realtek RTL8168/8111 Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.0)
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_110E1734&REV_01\4&6B9A998&0&00E0
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Rtlh86.sys, 6.190.0115.2007 (English), 1/15/2007 14:28:20, 70144 bytes

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,,
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
ffdshow Video Decoder,0xff800001,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0007.3066
Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18005
ffdshow raw video filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0007.3066
Multiple File Output,0x00200000,2,2,WMM2FILT.dll,
WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
ffdshow Audio Decoder,0x3fffffff,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0007.3066
WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000
MPC - Mpeg Source (Gabest),0x00400000,0,0,MpegSplitter.ax,1.03.1268. 0000
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6001.7000
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,11.00.6001.7000
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,11.00.6001. 7110
MONOGRAM AMR Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6002.18005
WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6001. 18000
WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Microsoft TV Caption Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.00.6001.1800 0
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.00.6001.18254
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6002.18005
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.6001.18000
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6002.1800 5
WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
MPC - MP4 Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.03.1268.000 0
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7 000
Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
MPC - FLV Splitter (Gabest),0x00600000,1,1,FLVSplitter.ax,1.03.1268.0 000
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6002.18005
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
WavPack Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSDecoder.ax,1.01.00 00.0484
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000
MONOGRAM AMR Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18005
MONOGRAM Musepack Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmmpcdec.ax,0.09.0002.0000
Haali Media Splitter,0x00800001,0,1,splitter.ax,1.09.0042.0001
Haali Media Splitter (AR),0x00400000,1,1,splitter.ax,1.09.0042.0001
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7 000
Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
MPC - MP4 Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.03.1268.0 000
Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
File Source (Monkey Audio),0x00400000,0,1,MonkeySource.ax,
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
madFlac Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,madFlac.ax,1.08.0000.0000
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6002.18005
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6001.18000
Capture ASF Writer,0x00200000,0,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,,6.06.6002.18005
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18005
Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Proxy Sink,0x00200000,1,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
Haali Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,dxr.dll,
Proxy Source,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6001.7000
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.00.6001.1800 0
WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000
Haali Simple Media Splitter,0x00200000,0,1,splitter.ax,1.09.0042.0001
DirectVobSub,0x00200000,2,1,DVobSub.ax,2.00.0023.0 000
DirectVobSub (auto-loading version),0x00800002,2,1,DVobSub.ax,2.00.0023.0000
MONOGRAM AMR Encoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000
WAV Dest,0x00000000,0,0,,
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,,6.06.6002.18005
WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
Subtitle Source,0x00200000,0,1,DVobSub.ax,2.00.0023.0000
Haali Matroska Muxer,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.09.0042.0001
AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,,6.06.6002.18005
MONOGRAM AMR Mux,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000
DC-Bass Source,0x00400000,0,1,DCBassSource.ax,1.02.0000.00 00
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7 000
WST Pager,0x00800000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.6001.18000
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6002 .18005
Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
ffdshow Audio Processor,0x00200000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0007.3066
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.6002.1 8005
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.6002.18005
VP7 Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,vp7dec.ax,7.00.0010.00 00
WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
MONOGRAM Musepack Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,mmmpcdmx.ax,0.04.0000.0000
madFlac Source,0x00600000,0,1,madFlac.ax,1.08.0000.0000
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6001.18000
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,11.00.6001.700 0
WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
MPC - FLV Source (Gabest),0x00600000,0,0,FLVSplitter.ax,1.03.1268.0 000
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.600 1.18000
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6002.18005
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.6001.1 8000
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,,6.06.6002.18005
MPC - MPEG4 Video Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.03.1268.0 000
WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
WavPack Audio Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSSplitter.ax,1.01. 0000.0323
ffdshow subtitles filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0007.3066
MPC - Mpeg Splitter (Gabest),0x00400001,1,1,MpegSplitter.ax,1.03.1268. 0000
WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Microsoft MPEG-1/DD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,11.00.6001. 7000
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000
MPC - MPEG4 Video Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.03.1268.000 0
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6002.18005
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6002.18005
Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.6002.180 05
AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6001.18000
AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6001.18000
SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6001.18000
Haali Video Sink,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.09.0042.0001
AC3File,0x00600000,0,1,ac3file.ax,
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.00.6002.18005
Uncompressed Domain Shot Detection Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6002.18005
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

WDM Streaming Data Transforms:
Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000
ffdshow video encoder,0x00100000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0007.3066
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6002.18005
Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
ffdshow Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Xvid MPEG-4 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Helix YV12 YUV Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
Messenger Audio Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
AC-3 ACM Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005

Audio Capture Sources:
Microphone (Conexant High Defin,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18005
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18005

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
Conexant HD Audio input,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000
,0x00000000,0,0,,

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
,0x00000000,0,0,,
Conexant HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6000.16386
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6000.16386
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6000.16386
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6000.16386
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.6002.18005

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6002.18005
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6001.18000

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6002.18005
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6002.18005
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6002.18005

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Audio Renderers:
Speakers (Conexant High Definit,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18005
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18005
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18005
DirectSound: Speakers (Conexant High Definition SmartAudio HD2),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18005

gidierre
13-10-09, 22:14
That is as far as I get, even when using the windowed option.
I am using the Sold out version

the report is fine
Sold out version I couldn't try out intensively, but let alone the wanting cdaudio tracks, afaict it oughtn't to be really a part of this ntvdm problem
btw Intel 965 Express Chipset is just what I've been testing with myself (my post #5)

as I think I understand, you first tried fullscreen, it crashed, then invoked dgvoodoosetup.exe anew, went windowed only to break down again
right?
then the sequence could be critical

now your screen (significantly different from the one by takamotosan in the command prompt window messages in that: no dgvesa failure exposed this time) makes me wonder if one suggestion I already made before (post #1) might apply here, i.e.
Should you ever need for whatever reason to run dgvoodoosetup.exe again, keep in mind that the setup gui must be all reworked.
Do not assume that because you had already set your custom values for e.g. Screen bit depth or VESA support before, now you only have to fix, say the path to glide2x.dll and all the rest is still stored, no:
add the new settings, making sure you reinstate all the others.
To see what I mean by this, look at what I consider to be the basic required settings as I write them in the install.bat you'll find after this installer setup is over in the c:\tombraid folder.

iow I guess you should double-check that as dgvoodoosetup gets rerun, each and every time all the decisive settings are nailed down, and in this case I'm especially thinking about the glide dll locating back to \windows\system32
I know it's there, I'm sure you already told it so, but still I'm afraid it's likely dgvoodoo forgot about it in the meantime.

The longer way would only be
uninstall it all, retry going for windowed right away and see if it's alright.

Phys
13-10-09, 22:18
Thanks for your help with this :) I have already uninstalled it and set to windowed immediately upon install and I still get the same problem. I've also tried changing other random settings and nothing changes.

I have had a problem with NTVDM stopping working in the past but I never solved the problem. Do you have any other suggestions? :o

gidierre
13-10-09, 23:21
well
in my previous post #4 here on page 1
I wrote about Workaround 1: Use XDDM driver instead of WDDM driver
giving links to a single MSKB article and a My Digital Life page

did you read that?

Phys
13-10-09, 23:32
well
in my previous post #4 here on page 1
I wrote about Workaround 1: Use XDDM driver instead of WDDM driver
giving links to a single MSKB article and a My Digital Life page

did you read that?

Yes but i'm worried what kind of effects it will have on my system?

gidierre
14-10-09, 00:22
as I said I did try a 965 card and it worked for me so I can't understand what's wrong
driver version?
sorry, but are you sure that those glide2x.dll and ssdh.dll are really present in \windows\system32 and absent from \tombraid?
and is vddloader.dll there both in \windows\system32 and in c:\program files\vdmsound?

to your question:
>what kind of effects it will have on my system?<

yes, I see what you mean
going all the way back to a Standard VGA display seems out of question and pretty absurd to me too
reverting to XP/XDDM drivers is not really dangerous...as long as you pick the right ones
the worst that can happen anyway is having to reboot & reinstall the Vista/WDDM thing

of course it does make little sense, were it not for the sake of a single app compatibility
otoh once that app is closed, I'd just as soon be reinstalling WDDM myself for normal Vista activity
but hopping back and forth and switching drivers if cumbersome is no wrongdoing per se unless one gets the wrong kind of drivers.

Phys
24-10-09, 17:57
Im happy to report that this installer lets me play Tomb Raider on Windows 7 :D Must have been a Vista problem. :D

gidierre
24-10-09, 18:03
thanks for reporting the good news :)
btw I'm curious
did you update to windows 7, keeping same machine and hardware, but apparently new drivers
or is that a brand new pc and a different card?

Phys
24-10-09, 18:11
thanks for reporting the good news :)
btw I'm curious
did you update to windows 7, keeping same machine and hardware, but apparently new drivers
or is that a brand new pc and a different card?

I bought the upgrade version with student discount. Its the professional edition. Rather than upgrading though, I did a clean install on top of the vista installation :)

gidierre
24-10-09, 18:21
Rather than upgrading though, I did a clean install on top of the vista installation :)
good idea
so the hardware is the same, but drivers are new and so is the OS of course
and this fixed something
it's not even sure it was a true Vista issue, it could have been a botched installation of a driver of other software since you wrote you had had a problem with NTVDM stopping working in the past didn't you
one more reason to upgrade to windows 7 ;)

Phys
24-10-09, 18:42
good idea
so the hardware is the same, but drivers are new
and this fixed something
it's not even sure it was a true Vista issue, it could have been a botched installation of a driver of other software since you wrote you had had a problem with NTVDM stopping working in the past didn't you
one more reason to upgrade to windows 7 ;)

To be honest i've never had a real problem with Vista unlike everyone else. But when you install and start using Windows 7, you realise just how crap Vista actually is.

gidierre
01-11-09, 10:03
I'm so happy I can spread good news about the Intel card issue: it's solved :D

had a chance again to use that Acer laptop with a Mobile Intel media accelerator X3100 card (965 Express Chipset)
and finally found a way so this installer can work fullscreen too (that was the issue - see earlier posts - and windowed mode isn't something I like very much)

solution: get dgVoodoo version 1.50
supposing my installer from original post has already been run
extract all files to c:\tombraid, overwrite all
except that glide2x.dll must go directly to c:\windows\system32

then inevitably you'll have to run dgvoodoosetup.exe again
but the catch is:

no windowed mode, but in Global be sure to pick
Renderer API: Direct3D9
Display device: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express (vs. Primary Device or whatever it's called for you).

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5811/dg150.jpg

That's it :D
some flickering, typical I must say of 1.50 version (yes, that's why for nVidia/Ati cards I'd still go with dgVoodoo 1.40 and so won't modify the installer exe binary for this)

but finally this installer too can work fullscreen no matter what the gfx card brand is (nVidia, Ati and Intel)
on 32bit Vista and Windows 7.

EDIT
Unfortunately, TRfan23 notifies me that my solution that works for my Intel 965 card...
doesn't work for him on a 945.

---------------------
Details about my Intel 965 card are here:

Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
Display Memory: 358 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 800 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Driver Version: 7.14.0010.1437 (English)
Driver Date/Size: 2/11/2008 18:36:08, 3301376 bytes

Wana b like Lara
22-11-09, 17:35
Hi. I have Vista 64-bit. And i'm finding it hard to install TR1! :(

Also i find these instructions SO confusing. Can someone post a step by step guide? Thanks! :D

I installed this installer and dgVooDoo and MDSound (? Think spelled the name wrong) and the DosBox.

I configured the dgVooDoo Set up like in the black box that came up but it states these 4 problems when i try to ru TR1:

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/1623/prob1.th.jpg (http://img695.imageshack.us/i/prob1.jpg/)
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/7497/prob2.th.jpg (http://img687.imageshack.us/i/prob2.jpg/)
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9273/prob3m.th.jpg (http://img19.imageshack.us/i/prob3m.jpg/)
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1305/prob4.th.jpg (http://img163.imageshack.us/i/prob4.jpg/)

Operating System

Windows Vista Home Premium Edition 64bit Service Pack 1 build 6001

COMMAND.COM
COMMAND.COM has NOT been installed

Autoexec.NT
Autoexec.NT is NOT installed

Config.NT
Config.NT is NOT installed

System 4 Services 0 12,420 K
smss.exe 480 Services 0 1,068 K
csrss.exe 548 Services 0 7,608 K
wininit.exe 600 Services 0 5,384 K
csrss.exe 620 Console 1 9,372 K
services.exe 656 Services 0 8,592 K
lsass.exe 668 Services 0 2,732 K
lsm.exe 684 Services 0 5,640 K
svchost.exe 824 Services 0 8,684 K
nvvsvc.exe 868 Services 0 4,520 K
svchost.exe 900 Services 0 10,588 K
winlogon.exe 1008 Console 1 7,956 K
svchost.exe 212 Services 0 17,452 K
svchost.exe 304 Services 0 188,944 K
svchost.exe 296 Services 0 98,256 K
audiodg.exe 556 Services 0 25,680 K
svchost.exe 644 Services 0 6,348 K
SLsvc.exe 812 Services 0 13,244 K
svchost.exe 300 Services 0 17,496 K
svchost.exe 1132 Services 0 39,312 K
spoolsv.exe 1360 Services 0 14,144 K
svchost.exe 1412 Services 0 22,800 K
nvvsvc.exe 1472 Console 1 8,920 K
wisptis.exe 1520 Console 1 8,076 K
TabTip.exe 1552 Console 1 904 K
dwm.exe 1860 Console 1 53,792 K
wisptis.exe 1896 Console 1 11,524 K
taskeng.exe 1904 Console 1 14,404 K
TabTip.exe 1912 Console 1 23,120 K
TabTip32.exe 1972 Console 1 3,356 K
explorer.exe 2004 Console 1 93,000 K
taskeng.exe 2168 Services 0 7,660 K
svchost.exe 2436 Services 0 8,436 K
lxcgcoms.exe 2572 Services 0 5,524 K
ccSvcHst.exe 2600 Services 0 14,924 K
IoctlSvc.exe 2704 Services 0 4,056 K
svchost.exe 2720 Services 0 6,120 K
svchost.exe 2732 Services 0 11,236 K
Pen_Tablet.exe 2756 Services 0 5,272 K
TuneUpUtilitiesService64. 2816 Services 0 14,976 K
svchost.exe 2876 Services 0 5,268 K
TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe 2100 Console 1 12,628 K
WUDFHost.exe 2120 Services 0 7,776 K
Pen_TabletUser.exe 2400 Console 1 4,644 K
Pen_Tablet.exe 3084 Console 1 16,096 K
ccSvcHst.exe 3312 Console 1 3,784 K
dllhost.exe 3436 Services 0 5,432 K
ABoard.exe 3868 Console 1 4,036 K
AOSD.exe 3884 Console 1 5,188 K
ehtray.exe 3964 Console 1 6,040 K
ehmsas.exe 1644 Console 1 5,452 K
ehsched.exe 1728 Services 0 5,332 K
ehrecvr.exe 2608 Services 0 13,232 K
InputPersonalization.exe 1568 Console 1 11,596 K
RichVideo.exe 416 Services 0 5,116 K
brs.exe 3824 Console 1 5,188 K
PDVD9Serv.exe 4396 Console 1 6,264 K
firefox.exe 4244 Console 1 264,192 K
taskeng.exe 4016 Console 1 13,320 K
dllhost.exe 4824 Console 1 6,108 K
dllhost.exe 2516 Services 0 5,436 K
diagnose.exe 4644 Console 1 10,136 K
ns8254.tmp 2520 Console 1 5,560 K
cmd.exe 5084 Console 1 5,872 K
tasklist.exe 1368 Console 1 8,332 K
WmiPrvSE.exe 4144 Services 0 7,756 K

Event Log from 08:00am on the 21/11/2009

Tomb Raider 1 Installed
TOMB.EXE File Size = 873739 bytes - Glide Emulator version installed by ATR Installer

trai.dat not found

hmiset.cfg

[DIGITAL]
DeviceIRQ = 7
DeviceDMA = 1
DevicePort = 0x220
DeviceID = 0xe016

[MIDI]
DevicePort = 0xffffffff
DeviceID = 0xffffffff

NTVDM.EXE .COM
NTVDM.EXE has NOT been installed

VDMSound
VDMSound Version = 2.1.0 Installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\VDMSound

VLP Files on Desktop
VLP files are NOT present on Desktop

VLP files are NOT present in c:\tombraid

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 11/22/2009, 18:40:53
Machine name: ANNA-PC
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.090805-0102)
System Manufacturer: Packard Bell
System Model: ixtreme M3720
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
Memory: 4094MB RAM
Page File: 1729MB used, 6660MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 10
DxDiag Version: 6.00.6001.18000 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GT 220
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GT 220
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A20&SUBSYS_2160174B&REV_A2
Display Memory: 2798 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1007 MB
Shared Memory: 1791 MB
Current Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: HP w1907 Wide LCD Monitor
Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,n vwgf2um,nvwgf2um
Driver Version: 7.15.0011.8576 (English)
DDI Version: 10.1
Driver Date/Size: 4/19/2009 11:01:00, 9394688 bytes
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4960-11CF-7B55-6B0102C2CA35}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x0A20
SubSys ID: 0x2160174B
Revision ID: 0x00A2
Revision ID: 0x00A2
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_1025026C&REV_1001
Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5836 (English)
Date and Size: 4/20/2009 15:21:58, 1762080 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_1025026C&REV_1001
Other Files:

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: Microphone (Labtec Mic (WebCam Pro))
Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys
Driver Version: 6.00.6001.18000 (English)
Date and Size: 1/21/2008 02:47:04, 98816 bytes

Description: Aux (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Capture: No
Default Voice Capture: No

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------

Device Name: 2300 Series
Vendor/Product ID: 0x043D, 0x00BB

Device Name: CTE-450
Vendor/Product ID: 0x056A, 0x0017

Device Name: IOI Smart Reader
Vendor/Product ID: 0x0A48, 0x4001

Device Name: Wacom Virtual Hid Driver
Vendor/Product ID: 0x056A, 0x1001

Device Name: Virtual Keyboard Driver
Vendor/Product ID: 0x056A, 0x2001

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x10DE, 0x07FE
|
+-+ USB Human Interface Device
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x056A, 0x0017
| | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0001
| | Matching Device ID: usb\class_03&subclass_01
| | Service: HidUsb
| |
| +-+ HID-compliant device
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x056A, 0x0017
| | | Matching Device ID: hid_device
| | |
| +-+ Wacom Mouse Monitor
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x056A, 0x0017
| | | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_056a&pid_0017&col01
| | | Upper Filters: wacmoumonitor
| | | Service: mouhid

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ Standard PS/2 Keyboard
| Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
|
+ HID Keyboard Device
|
|
+ Microsoft PS/2 Mouse
| Matching Device ID: *pnp0f03
|
+ Wacom Mouse
| Matching Device ID: hid\wacomvirtualhid&col03
| Upper Filters: wacommousefilter
| Service: mouhid
|

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Free Space: 181.7 GB
Total Space: 297.8 GB
Model: WDC WD64 00AAKS-22A7B SCSI Disk Device

Free Space: 297.6 GB
Total Space: 297.7 GB
Model: WDC WD64 00AAKS-22A7B SCSI Disk Device

Drive: E:
Model: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH40F SCSI CdRom Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), , 0 bytes

Drive: L:
Model: YPYL 6J8TUV8L SCSI CdRom Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), , 0 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_01\4&F2186EC&0&0068

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0BE2&SUBSYS_2160174B&REV_A1\4&2896204C&0&0158

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GT 220
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A20&SUBSYS_2160174B&REV_A2\4&2896204C&0&0058

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_07FE&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&20

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_07FC&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&48

Name: NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_07F4&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A2\3&267A616A&0&70

Name: PCI standard RAM Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_07D9&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&1A

Name: NVIDIA nForce System Management
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_07D8&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&19

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_07D7&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A2\3&267A616A&0&18

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_07D6&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&10

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_07D3&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&0E

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_07D2&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&0D

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_07D1&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&0C

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_07D0&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&0B

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_07CF&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&0A

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_07CE&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&09

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_07CD&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&08

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_07CB&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A2\3&267A616A&0&01

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_07C8&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&1C

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_07C1&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A2\3&267A616A&0&00

Name: PCI Express standard Root Port
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_056F&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&68

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_056F&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&60

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_056E&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&58

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_056D&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&50

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_056C&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&40

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_056A&SUBSYS_026C1025&REV_A1\3&267A616A&0&21

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

Nero Digital:
Nero Digital Renderer,0x00100000,1,0,NeroDigital.dll,5.03.0010. 0000
Nero Digital MP4 Muxer,0x00100000,1,1,NeroDigital.dll,5.03.0010.000 0
Nero Digital AAC Encoder,0x00100000,1,1,NeroDigital.dll,5.03.0010.0 000
Subpic Encoder,0x00100000,1,3,NeroDigital.dll,5.03.0010.0 000
Watermark,0x00200000,1,1,NeroDigital.dll,5.03.0010 .0000
AMR Encoder,0x00100000,1,1,NeroDigital.dll,5.03.0010.0 000
Nero Digital AVC Encoder,0x00100000,1,1,NeroDigital.dll,5.03.0010.0 000
Media Type Adjustment,0x00200000,1,1,NeroDigital.dll,5.03.001 0.0000
Nero Digital DMO Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,NeroDigital.dll,5.03.0010.0 000
Nero Digital SP/ASP Encoder,0x00100000,1,1,NeroDigital.dll,5.03.0010.0 000
VideoTee,0x00200000,1,2,NeroDigital.dll,5.03.0010. 0000
PreviewRenderer,0x00400000,1,0,NeroDigital.dll,5.0 3.0010.0000

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,,
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
Nero Digital Audio Encoder 8,0x00200000,1,2,NeNDAud.ax,5.03.0010.0000
Nero Digital Muxer 8,0x00200000,2,1,NeNDMux.ax,5.03.0010.0000
Nero Digital File Writer 8,0x00200000,1,0,NeNDMux.ax,5.03.0010.0000
Nero Digital Null Renderer 8,0x00200000,1,0,NeNDMux.ax,5.03.0010.0000
Nero Digital Subpicture Enc 8,0x00200000,1,0,NeNDMux.ax,5.03.0010.0000
Nero Digital Video Enc 8,0x00200000,1,2,NeNDVid.ax,5.03.0010.0000
CyberLink AVCHD Navigator,0x00600000,0,3,CLAVCHDNav.ax,2.00.0000.2 623
CyberLink Audio Effect (PDVD9),0x00200000,1,1,CLAudFx.ax,6.00.0000.5723
Nero Sound Switcher,0x00200000,1,1,NeSoundSwitch.ax,5.03.0010 .0000
Nero QuickTime(tm) Audio Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,NeQTDec.ax,5.03.0010.0000
Nero File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,NeFileSourceAsync.ax,5.03. 0010.0000
Nero Subpicture Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,NeSubpicture.ax,5.03.0010.0 000
Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.0709
Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.0709
WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.070 9
WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.0 709
WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.07 09
WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.070 9
WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.070 9
Nero Audio Decoder 2,0x00600000,1,1,NeAudio2.ax,5.03.0010.0000
Nero AV Synchronizer,0x00200000,1,1,NeAVSync.ax,5.03.0010. 0000
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000
Nero Frame Capture,0x00200000,1,1,NeCapture.ax,5.03.0010.0000
CyberLink Audio Decoder(PDVD9 UPnP),0x00200000,1,1,CLAud.ax,6.01.0000.3816
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
CyberLink Digest Filter (PDVD9),0x00200000,2,2,DigestFilter.dll,1.00.0000. 2112
CyberLink TimeStretch Filter (PDVD9),0x00200000,1,1,clauts.ax,2.00.0000.1707
CyberLink Audio Spectrum Analyzer(PDVD9 UPnP),0x00200000,1,1,CLAudSpa.ax,1.00.0000.0924
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6001.7000
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,11.00.6001.7000
Nero Splitter,0x00600000,1,3,NeSplitter.ax,5.03.0010.00 00
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.1 000.18304
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,11.00.6001. 7000
Nero Vobu Generator,0x00200000,1,0,NeroVobuGenerator.ax,5.03 .0010.0000
Nero Audio Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeAudioRender.ax,5.03.0010 .0000
Nero Subtitle,0x00200000,1,1,NeSubtitle.ax,5.03.0010.00 00
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6001.18322
CyberLink Tzan Filter (PDVD9),0x00200000,1,1,CLTzan.ax,3.00.0001.2905
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.1000. 18304
Nero Teletext Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,NeTeletext.ax,5.03.0010.000 0
Nero Video Processor,0x00200000,1,1,NeroVideoProc.ax,5.03.001 0.0000
CyberLink Demux (PDVD9),0x00200000,1,0,CLDemuxer.ax,1.05.0000.6909
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18063
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
Nero DVD Navigator,0x00600000,0,14,NeDVD.ax,5.03.0010.0000
CyberLink HD/BD Mixer (PDVD9),0x00200000,1,2,CLHBMixer.ax,2.00.0000.1607
DV Scenes,0x00200000,1,1,NVDV.dll,3.00.0007.0001
CyberLink Video/SP Decoder (PDVD9),0x00602000,2,3,CLVsd.ax,8.04.0000.0330
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6001.1832 2
Internal LMRT Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,LMRTREND.dll,6.00.0004.082 7
CyberLink AudioCD Filter (PDVD9),0x00600000,0,1,CLAudioCD.ax,5.00.0000.5316
Nero Resize,0x00400000,1,1,NeResize.ax,5.03.0010.0000
SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.1000.1830 4
CyberLink Push-Mode CLStream(PDVD9),0x00200000,0,1,CLStream(PushMode). ax,1.00.0000.1627
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7 000
DV Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,NVDV.dll,3.00.0007.0001
Nero Colorspace Converter,0x00200000,1,1,NeColorspace.ax,5.03.0010 .0000
Nero Video Analyzer,0x00200000,2,0,NeVideoAnalyzer.ax,5.03.00 10.0000
CyberLink Audio Decoder (PDVD9),0x00201000,1,1,Claud.ax,6.03.0000.1610
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
Cyberlink SubTitle Importor (PDVD9),0x00200000,1,1,CLSubTitle.ax,1.00.0000.601 6
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
TrueMotion 2.0 Decompressor,0x00600001,1,1,tm20dec.ax,1.00.0000.0 001
CyberLink Demultiplexer(PDVD9 UPnP),0x00200000,1,0,CLDemuxer.ax,1.00.0000.4513
CyberLink MPEG Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,CLSplter.ax,3.01.0000.3022
Nero Audio CD Navigator,0x00200000,0,1,NeAudCD.ax,5.03.0010.0000
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000
Nero Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeVideoRenderer.ax,5.03.00 10.0000
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
CyberLink Line21 Decoder (PDVD9),0x00200000,0,2,CLLine21.ax,4.00.0000.9818
Nero Scene Detector 2,0x00200000,2,0,NeSceneDetector.ax,5.03.0010.0000
Nero FLV Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,NeFLVSplitter.ax,5.03.0010 .0000
Nero Stream Buffer Sink,0x00200000,0,0,NeSBE.ax,5.03.0010.0000
Nero PresentationGraphics Decoder,0x00600000,2,1,NeBDGraphic.ax,5.03.0010.00 00
Nero MP2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,NeMP2AudioEnc.ax,5.03.0010. 0000
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7 000
Nero Mpeg2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,NeVCR.ax,5.03.0010.0000
Nero HD Audio Mixer,0x00200000,3,1,NeHDAudioMixer.ax,5.03.0010.0 000
Microsoft DTV/DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,MSDTVVDEC.dll,11.00.1000.70 00
Nero PS Muxer,0x00200000,1,1,NePSMuxer.ax,5.03.0010.0000
Nero Scene Detector,0x00200000,1,0,NeSceneDetector.ax,5.03.00 10.0000
CyberLink Video/SP Decoder(PDVD9 UPnP),0x00200000,2,3,CLVSD.ax,6.00.0000.3313
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
Nero Elementary Stream Parser,0x00200000,1,1,NeESParser.ax,5.03.0010.0000
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.1000.18304
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,,6.06.6001.18063
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
Nero Audio Transcoder,0x00200000,1,1,NeTranscoder.ax,5.03.001 0.0000
Nero Vcd Navigator,0x00600000,0,2,NeVCD.ax,5.03.0010.0000
File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.070 9
Nero Deinterlace,0x00200000,1,1,NeDeinterlace.ax,5.03.0 010.0000
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6001.7000
Nero TS Muxer,0x00200000,1,1,NeTSMuxer.ax,5.03.0010.0000
Nero Framerate Converter,0x00200000,1,1,NeFramerate.ax,5.03.0010. 0000
Nero DVD Decoder,0x00600000,2,1,NeVideo.ax,5.03.0010.0000
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.00.6001.1800 0
Nero Mpeg Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,NeMpegVideoEnc.ax,5.03.0010 .0000
CyberLink Audio Wizard,0x00200001,1,1,CLAudWizard.ax,1.00.0000.361 6
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000
CyberLink Streamming Filter(PDVD9),0x00200000,0,1,CLStream.ax,1.01.0000 .2902
iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.1000.18273
CyberLink Audio Spectrum Analyzer (PDVD9),0x00200000,1,1,CLAudSpa.ax,1.00.0000.0924
iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.1000.18273
Microsoft DTV/DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,MSDTVADEC.dll,11.00.1000.70 00
Nero Video Decoder HD,0x00200000,1,2,NeVideoHD.ax,5.03.0010.0000
Nero QuickTime(tm) Video Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,NeQTDec.ax,5.03.0010.0000
CyberLink DVD Navigator (PDVD9),0x00200000,0,3,CLNavX.ax,8.01.0000.0428
CyberLink MPEG-4 Splitter (PDVD9),0x00200000,1,2,clm4splt.ax,1.00.0000.4506
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,,6.06.6001.18000
Nero Stream Buffer Source,0x00200000,0,0,NeSBE.ax,5.03.0010.0000
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Nero Audio CD Filter,0x00200000,0,1,NeAudCD.ax,5.03.0010.0000
Nero MP3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,NeMp3Encoder.ax,5.03.0010.0 000
Cutlist File Source,0x00200000,0,1,qcut.dll,6.00.0002.0902
AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,,6.06.6001.18063
Nero Audible Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,NeAudible.ax,5.03.0010.0000
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7 000
WST Pager,0x00800000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.6001.18000
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6001 .18322
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
URL StreamRenderer,0x00600000,1,0,LMRTREND.dll,6.00.00 04.0827
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.6001.1 8000
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.6001.18000
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6001.18000
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,11.00.6001.700 0
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.100 0.18304
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,,6.06.6001.18063
Nero InteractiveGraphics Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,NeBDGraphic.ax,5.03.0010.00 00
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
Nero Photo Source,0x00200000,0,1,NePhotoSource.ax,5.03.0010.0 000
Nero Thumbnail Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,NeBDThumbnail.ax,5.03.0010. 0000
Microsoft MPEG-1/DD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,11.00.6001. 7000
StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.1000 .18304
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6001.18063
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6001.18063
Nero Ogg Splitter,0x00400000,1,1,NeOggSplitter.ax,5.03.0010 .0000
Nero MP4 Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,NeMP4Splitter.ax,5.03.0010 .0000
Nero Sound Processor,0x00200000,1,1,NeSoundProc.ax,5.03.0010. 0000
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Nero Video Decoder,0x00600000,2,1,NeVideo.ax,5.03.0010.0000
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.00.6001.18000
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6001.18322
Nero DV Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,NeDVSplitter.ax,5.03.0010. 0000
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18063
Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Logitech Video (I420),0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
VP60® Simple Profile ,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
VP61® Advanced Profile,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
Messenger Audio Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

Audio Capture Sources:
Microphone (Labtec Mic (WebCam ,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000
Aux (Realtek High Definition Au,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000

PBDA CP Filters:
PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.1000.18 304
PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.1000.18 304
PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.1000.18 304

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063

,0x00000000,0,0,,
,0x00000000,0,0,,
,0x00000000,0,0,,
,0x00000000,0,0,,
,0x00000000,0,0,,
Labtec WebCam Pro,0x00200000,0,2,,6.00.6001.18000
Labtec Mic (WebCam Pro),0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000
Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6001.18061
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6001.18061
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6001.18061
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6001.18061
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.6001.18322

Video Capture Sources:
Labtec WebCam Pro,0x00200000,0,2,,6.00.6001.18000

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6001.18322
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6001.18000

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6001.18322
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6001.18322
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6001.18322

Audio Renderers:
Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
CyberLink Audio Renderer (PDVD9),0x00200000,1,0,cladr.ax,7.00.0000.1607
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
Realtek Digital Output (Realtek,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063

gidierre
22-11-09, 17:52
Vista/7 64 bit may use this
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=4158317&postcount=136

other installers good for x86/32bit windows (like the one this thread is about) won't do on 64bit versions, as specified in original post
so all msg boxes you got are perfectly justified

steps are:

get the installer
just run it
play (keeping cdrom in drive necessary only for legal considerations).

EDIT
whatever issues should arise using this other installer for x64 versions I'm talking about ,
please append post to the relevant thread (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=145350) devoted to it, instead of here
thank you.

Barb Lou
26-11-09, 15:40
Hi,gidierre,perhaps you can help me? I've just got Windows 7,and a new laptop.I want to buy TR Anniversary,but it only says suitable for Vista.Will it be playable on Windows 7?
Barblou.

gidierre
26-11-09, 15:55
I've just got Windows 7,and a new laptop.I want to buy TR Anniversary,but it only says suitable for Vista.Will it be playable on Windows 7?
I can't be sure, but generally what runs under Vista ought to be fine under Win7 as well
the only problems I might anticipate would come when comparing/upgrading from 32bit Vista to 64bit 7 but then again that would apply to 64bit Vista too wouldn't it.

EscondeR
26-11-09, 16:07
TRA will install and run under Vista/7 32/64. Better disable DEP (http://www.tombraiderwiki.com/index.php/DEP) before installing though :)

Pippymint
30-11-09, 03:09
Vista/7 64 bit may use this
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=4158317&postcount=136

other installers good for x86/32bit windows (like the one this thread is about) won't do on 64bit versions, as specified in original post
so all msg boxes you got are perfectly justified

steps are:

get the installer
just run it
play (keeping cdrom in drive necessary only for legal considerations).

EDIT
whatever issues should arise using this other installer for x64 versions I'm talking about ,
please append post to the relevant thread (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=145350) devoted to it, instead of here
thank you.

I have downloaded the file twice (which makes me cry as that's a lot of download ;) ) and both times when I try to unzip it it says the compressed file is invalid :(

I have tried every method mentioned to try and run TRUB in windows 7 (FWIW it's the RedAnt Enterprises version (it used the soldout software I think)

I can't even install the game, when I click on install from the disc nothing happens.

Going to cry now :(

FWIW here is the Diagnostic Tool Log

BTW I would LOVE to be a part of any testing for TR1 in Win7. Anything to help myself and others play this fantastic game.

Select All (Ctrl A) then Copy (Ctrl C) and paste (Ctrl V) the text in Notepad into a reply on the forum.

Operating System

Windows 64bit build 7600

COMMAND.COM
COMMAND.COM has been installed

Autoexec.NT
@echo off
lh %SystemRoot%\system32\mscdexnt.exe
lh %SystemRoot%\system32\redir
lh %SystemRoot%\system32\dosx
SET BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 P330 T3

Config.NT
dos=high, umb
device=%SystemRoot%\system32\himem.sys
files=40

System 4 Services 0 3,876 K
smss.exe 284 Services 0 80 K
csrss.exe 436 Services 0 1,776 K
wininit.exe 496 Services 0 204 K
csrss.exe 512 Console 1 8,980 K
services.exe 544 Services 0 5,592 K
lsass.exe 560 Services 0 6,936 K
lsm.exe 568 Services 0 1,304 K
svchost.exe 676 Services 0 4,272 K
winlogon.exe 712 Console 1 244 K
nvvsvc.exe 780 Services 0 180 K
svchost.exe 820 Services 0 5,408 K
svchost.exe 916 Services 0 15,428 K
svchost.exe 948 Services 0 83,048 K
svchost.exe 980 Services 0 21,112 K
svchost.exe 620 Services 0 12,544 K
nvvsvc.exe 836 Console 1 1,180 K
svchost.exe 1036 Services 0 24,204 K
spoolsv.exe 1208 Services 0 4,832 K
svchost.exe 1236 Services 0 11,028 K
AppleMobileDeviceService. 1336 Services 0 1,468 K
mDNSResponder.exe 1404 Services 0 2,244 K
ekrn.exe 1452 Services 0 26,096 K
svchost.exe 1492 Services 0 7,192 K
NMSAccessU.exe 1520 Services 0 152 K
taskhost.exe 1608 Console 1 5,556 K
dwm.exe 1688 Console 1 27,288 K
nvSCPAPISvr.exe 1732 Services 0 11,948 K
explorer.exe 1764 Console 1 76,084 K
svchost.exe 1820 Services 0 3,716 K
WUDFHost.exe 2396 Services 0 1,248 K
RAVCpl64.exe 2548 Console 1 2,204 K
egui.exe 2588 Console 1 3,632 K
iTunesHelper.exe 2832 Console 1 2,640 K
jusched.exe 2840 Console 1 1,080 K
SearchIndexer.exe 2924 Services 0 31,056 K
iPodService.exe 2248 Services 0 2,024 K
wmpnetwk.exe 2728 Services 0 12,476 K
svchost.exe 2628 Services 0 9,812 K
svchost.exe 3928 Services 0 27,700 K
chrome.exe 3884 Console 1 77,084 K
chrome.exe 2964 Console 1 4,324 K
chrome.exe 3336 Console 1 39,984 K
audiodg.exe 3984 Services 0 17,608 K
prevhost.exe 3176 Console 1 8,192 K
taskhost.exe 2752 Console 1 8,068 K
svchost.exe 2364 Services 0 4,580 K
WINWORD.EXE 3296 Console 1 26,076 K
splwow64.exe 2920 Console 1 5,624 K
OfficeLiveSignIn.exe 2424 Console 1 4,752 K
SearchProtocolHost.exe 3996 Services 0 7,616 K
SearchFilterHost.exe 2796 Services 0 5,456 K
MpCmdRun.exe 3304 Services 0 8,448 K
chrome.exe 3580 Console 1 12,456 K
diagnose.exe 2320 Console 1 9,828 K
ns4103.tmp 3728 Console 1 4,448 K
conhost.exe 3920 Console 1 4,640 K
cmd.exe 1392 Console 1 4,956 K
tasklist.exe 3244 Console 1 7,068 K
WmiPrvSE.exe 912 Services 0 5,820 K

Event Log from 08:00am on the 29/11/2009

Tomb Raider 1 Installed

trai.dat
[TRUB]
TRAIVersion=1.0.6.92
OpticalDevice=D:\
UseGlidos=False
GlidosFolder=C:\Program Files (x86)\Glidos\
UseDgVoodoo=True
DgVoodooVersion=131
DgVoodooVDDMode=Not configured
UseVDMSound=True
VDMSoundVersion=2.1.0
VDMSoundFolder=C:\Program Files (x86)\VDMSound\
VDMSoundType=Stereo
VDMSoundIRQ=7
SetAffinity=True
DesktopShortcut=Tomb Raider Gold (Glide).VLP
PifShortcut=Not configured
IdlePriority=50
VDDMode=False

hmiset.cfg

[DIGITAL]
DeviceIRQ = 7
DeviceDMA = 1
DevicePort = 0x220
DeviceID = 0xe016

[MIDI]
DevicePort = 0xffffffff
DeviceID = 0xffffffff

NTVDM.EXE .COM
NTVDM.EXE has NOT been installed

VDMSound
VDMSound Version = 2.1.0 Installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\VDMSound

VLP Files on Desktop

Tomb Raider Gold (Glide).VLP
[program]
workdir=C:\Tombraid
params=
executable=C:\Tombraid\TOMBUB.EXE
icon=C:\TOMBRAID\tr1gold.ico,0
[winnt.pmode]
useCLIPOPF=no
[winnt.dos]
autoexec=c:\tombraid\sapucdex.exe
useAutoexec=yes
[vdms.midi]
sysExLed=Scroll Lock
[winnt.dosbox]
exitClose=yes
[vdms.gameport]
enabled=no
[winnt.storage]
useCDROM=yes
[winnt.scheduling]
detectIdle=yes
idlePrio=50
compatHWEmu=yes
[vdms.sb.fm]
enabled=no
[winnt.video]
useVESA=yes

tombub.vlp
[program]
workdir=C:\Tombraid
params=
executable=C:\Tombraid\TOMBUB.EXE
icon=C:\TOMBRAID\tr1gold.ico,0
[winnt.pmode]
useCLIPOPF=no
[winnt.dos]
autoexec=c:\tombraid\sapucdex.exe
useAutoexec=yes
[vdms.midi]
sysExLed=Scroll Lock
[winnt.dosbox]
exitClose=yes
[vdms.gameport]
enabled=no
[winnt.storage]
useCDROM=yes
[winnt.scheduling]
detectIdle=yes
idlePrio=50
compatHWEmu=yes
[vdms.sb.fm]
enabled=no
[winnt.video]
useVESA=yes

Tomb Raider II Installed
Installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Core Design
Tomb2.exe File Size = 944640 bytes - Unknown version (29159288-769612544)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Core Design\winplay.dll - File Not Found
C:\Program Files (x86)\Core Design\winstr.dll - File Not Found

Tomb Raider - The Lost Artifact Installed
Installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Core Design\Tomb Raider - The Lost Artifact
Compatibility Layer Enabled = WIN98
tr3gold.exe File Size = 946176 bytes - Unknown version (29449555393246720)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Core Design\Tomb Raider - The Lost Artifact\winplay.dll - Version 1.0.0.1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Core Design\Tomb Raider - The Lost Artifact\winstr.dll - Version 1.0.0.1

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 11/30/2009, 16:14:23
Machine name: HOME-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255)
System Manufacturer: INTEL
System Model: DG41TY
BIOS: BIOS Date: 02/08/08 17:50:03 Ver: 08.00.10
Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5300 @ 2.60GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 2044MB RAM
Page File: 1552MB used, 2535MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 9600 GT
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0622&SUBSYS_34D21458&REV_A1
Display Memory: 1267 MB
Dedicated Memory: 501 MB
Shared Memory: 765 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
Monitor Model: VA703-3Series
Monitor Id: VSC631E
Native Mode: 1280 x 1024(p) (60.020Hz)
Output Type: HD15
Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,n vwgf2um,nvwgf2um
Driver File Version: 8.15.0011.9038 (English)
Driver Version: 8.15.11.9038
DDI Version: 10
Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
Driver Date/Size: 7/15/2009 07:54:00, 9375232 bytes
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4562-11CF-A654-D91401C2C535}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x0622
SubSys ID: 0x34D21458
Revision ID: 0x00A1
Driver Strong Name: oem3.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section00 3:8.15.11.9038:pci\ven_10de&dev_0622
Rank Of Driver: 00E62001
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
D3D9 Overlay: Supported
DXVA-HD: Supported

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_8086D612&REV_1002
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5704 (English)
Date and Size: 9/18/2008 23:50:30, 1497112 bytes
Other Files:

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_8086D612&REV_1002
Other Files:

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: FrontMic (Realtek High Definition Audio)

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------

Device Name: Microsoft Wireless Desktop Receiver 3.1A
Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x00F1

Device Name: Microsoft Wireless Desktop Receiver 3.1A
Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x00F1

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x27CB

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x00F1
|
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x00F1
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
| Service: mouhid
|

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Free Space: 239.5 GB
Total Space: 305.1 GB
Model: WDC WD3200AAKS-00L9A0 ATA Device

Model: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22NS50 ATA Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), , 0 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27CB
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27CB&SUBSYS_D6128086&REV_01\3&11583659&0&EB

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0622&SUBSYS_34D21458&REV_A1\4&20151A7B&0&0008

Name: Intel(R) 4 Series Chipset Processor to I/O Controller - 2E30
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2E30&SUBSYS_D6128086&REV_03\3&11583659&0&00

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27CA
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27CA&SUBSYS_D6128086&REV_01\3&11583659&0&EA

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) Ultra ATA Storage Controllers - 27DF
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27DF&SUBSYS_D6128086&REV_01\3&11583659&0&F9

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27C9
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C9&SUBSYS_D6128086&REV_01\3&11583659&0&E9

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) SMBus Controller - 27DA
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27DA&SUBSYS_D6128086&REV_01\3&11583659&0&FB

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27C8
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C8&SUBSYS_D6128086&REV_01\3&11583659&0&E8

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27D8&SUBSYS_D6128086&REV_01\3&11583659&0&D8

Name: Intel(R) 82801GB/GR/GH (ICH7 Family) Serial ATA Storage Controller - 27C0
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C0&SUBSYS_D6128086&REV_01\3&11583659&0&FA

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) PCI Express Root Port - 27D2
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27D2&SUBSYS_D6128086&REV_01\3&11583659&0&E1

Name: Intel(R) 82801GB/GR (ICH7 Family) LPC Interface Controller - 27B8
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27B8&SUBSYS_D6128086&REV_01\3&11583659&0&F8

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) PCI Express Root Port - 27D0
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27D0&SUBSYS_D6128086&REV_01\3&11583659&0&E0

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_D6128086&REV_E1\3&11583659&0&F0

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 27CC
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27CC&SUBSYS_D6128086&REV_01\3&11583659&0&EF

Name: Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.0)
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_D6128086&REV_03\4&396AB493&0&00E1

Name: Intel(R) 4 Series Chipset PCI Express Root Port - 2E31
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2E31&SUBSYS_D6128086&REV_03\3&11583659&0&08

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.0709
Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.0709
WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.070 9
WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.0 709
WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.07 09
WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.070 9
WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.070 9
Nero Audio Decoder 2,0x00600000,1,1,NeAudio2.ax,5.05.0009.0009
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.1638 5
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7600.1638 5
Nero Splitter,0x00600000,1,3,NeSplitter.ax,5.05.0009.00 09
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7 600.16385
Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0 000
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600. 16385
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.1 6385
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.1638 5
Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7600.16385
SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.1638 5
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16 385
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16 385
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8081.070 9
VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385
Nero DVD Decoder,0x00600000,2,1,NeVideo.ax,5.05.0009.0009
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7600.1638 5
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385
iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16 385
WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600 .16385
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.1 6385
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7600.1638 5
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.760 0.16385
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.1 6385
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0 000
StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600 .16385
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Nero MP4 Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,NeMP4Splitter.ax,5.05.0009 .0009
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Nero Video Decoder,0x00600000,2,1,NeVideo.ax,5.05.0009.0009
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7600.16385
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.1638 5

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.163 85
Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Audio Capture Sources:
FrontMic (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

PBDA CP Filters:
PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16 385
PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16 385
PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16 385

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385

,0x00000000,0,0,,
,0x00000000,0,0,,
,0x00000000,0,0,,
,0x00000000,0,0,,

Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.1638 5

Audio Renderers:
Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Realtek Digital Output (Realtek,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385

---------------
EVR Power Information
---------------
Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
Quality Flags: 2576
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow half deinterlace
Allow scaling
Decode Power Usage: 100
Balanced Flags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 50
PowerFlags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 0

gidierre
30-11-09, 12:35
well as I said
whatever issues should arise using this other installer for x64 versions we're talking about,
please append post to the thread devoted to it, instead of here where the dgvoodoo one is supposed to be discussed
thank you

so let's not mix them up and please go on about this in the other thread
that is here
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/show...&postcount=136
and following posts

gidierre
28-12-09, 20:19
mostly by chance, because I was playing today with a nice tool called Wink, see e.g:
here (http://www.debugmode.com/wink/),
here (http://groups.google.com/group/wink-discuss/web/how-tos-tips-tricks) and
here (http://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Skrommel/index.html#ShowOff) too

I felt like using Wink v2.0 and ShowOff v1.2 together just to create a little 1:30 tutorial on using this dgvoodoo installer...
I have no idea if it may come handy to those who might grow frustrated, as I suppose, mostly at the dgvoodoosetup settings stage

here's the tut, either as a standalone exe or in a coupled hmt/swf format (click on .htm to view the latter)
both about 16 MB when compressed

exe: http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/172830/tutorial-exe-zip.html

swf: http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/172848/tutorial-swf-zip.html

should someone find it worth a comment, please let me hear from you.

EDIT
striking while the program's hot
I made another 1:15 video tut of the dosbox installer instead, which I appended to the dedicated thread (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=4250740&postcount=168) of course.

$AtlantiB$
06-02-10, 14:18
i cant find glide2x.dll in my system 32 folder (

gidierre
06-02-10, 14:55
i cant find glide2x.dll in my system 32 folder (

You have Vista/7 32 bit over there. Is that correct?

Find it manually searching in \windows\system32? Or is it just not there at all?
Or, where else would it be found anyhow?

Operating the installer ought to put it in there (as opposed to \tombraid folder) by default (if it's x86).

$AtlantiB$
06-02-10, 15:12
windows 7 32 bit.
i cant find it anywhere! ((((

gidierre
06-02-10, 15:21
windows 7 32 bit.
i cant find it anywhere! ((((
just so you know, this is the part of the script handling glide files:
Source: C:\temp\glide.dll; DestDir: {app}; Flags: ignoreversion
Source: C:\temp\glide2x.dll; DestDir: c:\windows\system32; Flags: ignoreversion
Source: C:\temp\glide2x.ovl; DestDir: {app}; Flags: ignoreversion
destination directory: {app} is here equal to \tombraid
are glide.dll & glide2x.ovl there anyway?

there's no way I can think of that the installer can "fail" :confused:
rerun it!

have you show hidden and system files option ticked?