Haaaydeen
29-05-09, 03:10
Here are some details about me that I simply got off my Myspace profile:

Heey im Hayden.
I have four sisters and one brother.
I have a hell of alot of cousins.
Two of those are my favourites.
I'll show you them now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- MADELEINE MACKENZIE

Maddy your the bestest cousin anyone could ever have. You make me laugh and smile and you're heaps fun to be around.
I love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- JESSIKARH THOMPSON

Jessikarh I love you. You're a heaps mad cousin. You make the best jokes and i like to be around you.
Love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,
Hayden.

LaraRules81
29-05-09, 03:17
Don't you think this is a little too personal just to be dishing out?

Tjw croft
29-05-09, 03:21
Have you seen the amount of stuff I say? Look, here's mine from Myspace:

About me:
Hi, I'm Tom, otherwise known as Thomas, or TJ. I'm wierd, crazy enough to be put in a madhouse, and I'm always changing my mind. I easily get distracted. I will make stupid choices when I'm having a crush. I pretty much am a perfect example of a wierdo. I'm 14, going on 15. I've lived in France and Spain. I get squeamish about medical injuries when the classroom is at high temperatures (Hence my near passout in bio). I am a hardcore Trekkie: I write it, quote it, live it. My email is tjwcroft@yahoo.com. I live in Valparaiso, Indiana. I am fluent in 3 languages. I have my own alphabet. I want to be an architect. I also want to be a writer. I love Lady Gaga's music. Spears also ranks high for fave artists. My fave actors: Bill Shatner and Chris Pine (Yeah, both Kirks.) My fave Actress: J-Lynn Spears. Construction is where I wanna be. I build Tomb Raider levels. I'm kinda geeky. Nobody's ever told me how I look with my glasses on. My friend include Alex Tsaparikos, Ty Scott, Tom Smith, Kate Jenkins, and so on. My username at www.tombraiderforums.com is Tjw Croft. My youtube username is tommyboy386. Oh, And my Twitter is JamesMidsen

Haaaydeen
29-05-09, 03:21
^ Mmm, maybe.

Quasimodo
29-05-09, 03:23
I'd caution against giving one's full name online.

LaraRules81
29-05-09, 03:24

:tmb: What Quasimodo said :D

Mr.Burns
29-05-09, 03:25
Agreed. Providing too much personal information on a public forum such as this is not the smartest thing to do. You don't know who's coming here.

Tjw croft
29-05-09, 03:25
I have my profile set to private. And anyway, I already edited this to not include my adress or home number.

fuzzycroft
29-05-09, 03:27
I have my own alphabet.

How does that work? :confused:

violentblossom
29-05-09, 03:34
I have my profile set to private. And anyway, I already edited this to not include my adress or home number.

You also included friends' first and last names. :-S

Do be cautious, there are weirdos rampant everywhere.. and you'd be SHOCKED what you could find with only first and last name... i found my fiancee's birth records online with that. :whi:

LaraRules81
29-05-09, 03:35
You also included friends' first and last names. :-S

Do be cautious, there are weirdos rampant everywhere.. and you'd be SHOCKED what you could find with only first and last name... i found my fiancee's birth records online with that. :whi:

You can actually do that?! Freaky!

Nice avatar btw :)

violentblossom
29-05-09, 03:37
You can actually do that?! Freaky!

Nice avatar btw :)

Yes, you can, and thank you. :p

All it takes is the right connections and/or knowing your way around the internet and the correct sites.

You can also find someone's phone number and address with just that info, not to mention email addresses.

Mokono
29-05-09, 04:25
Agreed. Providing too much personal information on a public forum such as this is not the smartest thing to do. You don't know who's coming here.

It is if u don't have anything of value to loose or if you're too confident about your security. I think that, with all those net-stalking cases, it's not a wise decition, but i would some day (since i have as many homonyms around the globe as people required to build a country), but not today.

Neteru
29-05-09, 06:03
I don't think it's useful or wise to have such a thread.