TRULuverzz
29-05-09, 12:10
EDIT: I cnt believe I made this thread -.-

Lee croft
29-05-09, 12:11
YAY!!! XD lol

Angelus
29-05-09, 12:26
This 'General [xxxxxxxx] Thread' is getting a bit silly, now...

Lee croft
29-05-09, 12:31
the thread has only just started

competer4
29-05-09, 12:33
waaaaiiiiiiehhh :D
Cool :D

Mokono
29-05-09, 14:30
Oh my god! This has been the most memorable week ever.

TRULuverzz
29-05-09, 14:32
^ how :confused: anyway can we not get off topic here

competer4
29-05-09, 15:55
Lol people :P
Well..I would like to say that i loved Mel's Movie: Bird on A wire
It was cool and i enjoyed it X3!!
What about you?:3

TRULuverzz
29-05-09, 15:57
yeh i enjoyed that movie too, infact i think it was the first mel gibson movie i saw, since then i fell in love with him :o but im also a fan of him :D

competer4
29-05-09, 15:59
I think it was my first Mel Gibson-Movie too x3!
Well..I cant say i am his "fan" but i like most of his movies :3

SamReeves
29-05-09, 16:01
Wannabe mods not withstanding…

Yea, count me in. I like Gibson's work. My two favorites would probably be the Patriot and What Women Want. I wouldn't mind reading chick's thoughts too! :D

violentblossom
29-05-09, 16:02
I loved Apocalypto. I think Mel's a very talented director.

competer4
29-05-09, 16:05
True..He is one of the best :3

TRhalloween
29-05-09, 16:10
Maybe we could have a general actor/actress thread. That's just my suggestion.

Or maybe not, actually.

competer4
29-05-09, 16:13
Ugh why not?:P

toxicraider
29-05-09, 16:14
I don't think I've seen many of his films really.
Although in fairness I get so engrossed with the plot that I never really consider the actors/actresses playing the part.

TRULuverzz
29-05-09, 16:28
I loved Apocalypto. I think Mel's a very talented director.

yeah, i mean some people who haven't watched passion of the christ and braveheart yet NEEDS to watch it, it's seriously creative and an epic classic!

X360M
29-05-09, 16:30
Mel gibson rocks!

TRULuverzz
29-05-09, 16:35
i totally agree with you! X360M

]{eith
29-05-09, 16:39
I remember meeting him when I was very young. My dad runs a special effects company here and they were shooting Braveheart. I was scared of him - cause he had all the war gear on with the painted face and the Mufasa hair.

TRULuverzz
29-05-09, 16:40
]{eith: O_O OMG RLY! :( ur so damn lucky, i wish i saw him. now i feel like crying

violentblossom
29-05-09, 16:40
{eith;3683004']I remember meeting him when I was very young. My dad runs a special effects company here and they were shooting Braveheart. I was scared of him - cause he had all the war gear on with the painted face and the Mufasa hair.

you're ****ing kidding?! my dad was friends with Chuck Norris.. i met him.

TRULuverzz
29-05-09, 16:41
who's Chuck Norris??

violentblossom
29-05-09, 16:42
who's Chuck Norris??

O.O you're kidding?! XD Inspiration for the infamous Chuck Norris jokes? Action hero extraordinaire? Bruce Lee killed him in a movie.

Oh, oops, off topic.

]{eith
29-05-09, 16:43
you're ****ing kidding?! my dad was friends with Chuck Norris.. i met him.

And you lived to tell the tale! :eek:

Anyway, seriously. I've encountered quite a few celebrites since my dad set up his company. Braveheart was like the first major film but there's been loads since. Most of the celebrities I've met however have been exactly as you would imagine them to be - *****s.

TRULuverzz
29-05-09, 16:44
@Violentblossum: ahhh, but i haven't watched tht lolz.
however back on topic, who's watched Lethal Weapon?

amore-guy
29-05-09, 17:00
IM JOINING THE CLuuUuUUuuuUuuUUuUUuUuUuuUub :D:D:D :p
NICE THREAD!! :D

TRULuverzz
29-05-09, 17:03
IM JOINING THE CLuuUuUUuuuUuuUUuUUuUuUuuUub :D:D:D :p
NICE THREAD!! :D

okay i'll make a list of members on the side :D
and thanks :hug:

amore-guy
29-05-09, 17:06
okay i'll make a list of members on the side :D
and thanks :hug:

most welcome ^^

Angelus
29-05-09, 17:14
who's Chuck Norris??

http://i43.************/500fbc.jpg

TombRaiderLover
29-05-09, 17:16
YOU'VE ALREADY USED THAT ONE! :mad: :p

Angelus
29-05-09, 17:36
YOU'VE ALREADY USED THAT ONE! :mad: :p

http://i34.************/29av792.jpg

digitizedboy
29-05-09, 17:42
This guy usually plays parts where he can "KILL" the English. (The Patriot, Braveheart...) What's he trying to say? lol

toxicraider
29-05-09, 17:58

:vlol:
Where do you get all these clips from?

Was he in Signs? I can't remember, I tend to ignore the actor.

violentblossom
29-05-09, 17:58
:vlol:
Where do you get all these clips from?

Was he in Signs? I can't remember, I tend to ignore the actor.

yeah, he was in signs.

spikejones
29-05-09, 18:00
"You can take my wife, But you can't take my scrotum!!!"

SGRaider
29-05-09, 18:02
Oh, can I join the club or whatever it is you have here? Mel Gibson is one of my fav actors. :)

TRhalloween
29-05-09, 18:06
http://i34.************/29av792.jpg

That one too!

Nerd For Life
29-05-09, 18:06
I liked Braveheart... he's OK.

]{eith
29-05-09, 18:08
There should be an Angelus thread that's just filled with loads of animated ***** fights and bimbos. Please? :p

Angelus
29-05-09, 18:10
That one too!

http://s5.************/51rrie.jpg

TRhalloween
29-05-09, 18:34
http://s5.************/51rrie.jpg

I'm the blonde hoe, right? :p

jackles
29-05-09, 19:06
Boys!! stop spamming this thread...stick to the wonderful topic of Mel Gibson.

Atlantisfreak666
29-05-09, 19:21
I'd tap that.
;)
Mel Gibson's a hottie.

competer4
29-05-09, 20:26
LMFAO.That pic is funny though XD

toxicraider
29-05-09, 21:48
yeah, he was in signs.

Thought so, That and 'What Women Want' are the only films I can remember seeing him in, good performances though :tmb:

TRULuverzz
29-05-09, 21:55
Boys!! stop spamming this thread...stick to the wonderful topic of Mel Gibson.

thank you! your my new best briend :hug: even though im only 15 xD

I'd tap that.
;)
Mel Gibson's a hottie.

i agree with you! :tmb:

Squibbly
29-05-09, 23:38
I love Braveheart. :)

Encore
29-05-09, 23:43
He's one of my favourite directors!! His work with Apocalypto was absolutely stunning and ground breaking. I hope he makes a new movie soon.

Tyrannosaurus
30-05-09, 02:36
I think Mel Gibson is a terrific director, and I'm somewhat annoyed at all the negative press he gets. Personally, I think the controversy about Passion of the Christ had less to do with Christianity and Judaism than it does with the secular pop culture's ambivalent reaction to any valid display of religous faith. The most vociferous critics of this terrific movie literally did not know what it was they were looking at. This film had a depth and power which most commercial Hollywood movies can't replicate. Movie-going audiences all crave violence, but they want a fantasy of violence. They want the thrill of violence without the consequences. What happens when the violence in a film is indeed meaningful, and rather than being cathartic and exciting, is ugly and horrifying instead? The director is then a "psycho" a "sadist" or more ludicrously still, and anti-semite.

Gibson's work is courageous. He can pull money out of his own pocket to make the sort of movie he wants to make, giving Hollywood the finger by breaking all of the rules blockbusters think they need to follow, and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it. For that reason along Mel Gibson has my admiration. Put me on this list!

My favorite movie that Mel Gibson has starred in: Road Warrior

My favorite movie that Mel Gibson has directed: Apocalypto

TRULuverzz
30-05-09, 09:57
He's one of my favourite directors!! His work with Apocalypto was absolutely stunning and ground breaking. I hope he makes a new movie soon.

he will be, i've heard he's gonna be in Edge of Darkness which will come out in 2010, and also directing a new film called The Colonel, but dnt know when it's gna come out.

But i rly hope there will be another Lethal Weapon series, i miss the LW franchise :(

ShadyCroft
30-05-09, 10:03
Why not ?! ;) He is a decent actor in my opinion. I haven't seen all of his movies, but you can't deny Lethal Weapon, Ransom and Braveheart are brilliant movies ! :tmb:
Don't forget Signs. I loved the mystical and quiet tone of the movie, and Mel was really good in it.

As for the direction, both Passion of the Christ and Apocalypto were ace in their direction. :)

TRULuverzz
30-05-09, 10:15
who couldn't agree more with you Shady :tmb:
i watched passion of the christ and it changed my life, encouraging me to become Catholic :D

Goose
30-05-09, 10:29
I prefer his acting to his directing by far, Lethal Weapon movies, Mad Max, Maverick and We were soldiers are great.

Braveheart was a fun film but could have been better if it wasn't so revisionist, i mean i accept he needed to make the English look bad to make the audience hate them and revere him, but the whole love story with the princess is pretty outrageous. The patriot was alot worse, they sacrificed reality for movie action, the military advisors and historians actually left the set after the first battle, probably why the british wore Red coats, cannonballs exploded and the Americans won the battle of Guildford courthouse at the end:confused:. But then again, the guy who made it also made Independence Day so it could be expected.

Passion of the Christ i thought was great, but didnt actually try to prove anything though? I mean whats the point of making a movie about the bible, as its written, would have been much better if it was along similar lines as 'The Last Temptation of Christ", using mostly unread stories from scrolls not included in the Bible.

TRULuverzz
30-05-09, 12:56
i think braveheart is a good movie actually. i haven't watched patriot yet but i will try to watch it :D

digitizedboy
30-05-09, 13:10
Passion of the Christ i thought was great, but didnt actually try to prove anything though? I mean whats the point of making a movie about the bible, as its written, would have been much better if it was along similar lines as 'The Last Temptation of Christ", using mostly unread stories from scrolls not included in the Bible.

You're absolutely right, "The Last Temptation of Christ" took the approach I want to see from a movie about Christ. There was nothing different in the way Passion of Christ was told. It was great though, the way they used the ancient language Aramaic from those days, and the fantastic cinematography too.

I think Gibson's directorial best is Apocalypto. Much so, I might buy it on DVD this weekend. lol

Goose
30-05-09, 14:04
i think braveheart is a good movie actually. i haven't watched patriot yet but i will try to watch it :D

Yea its an alright movie for action, but an accurate re-telling of the history of the Scottish revolution it is not. The Patriot is insane in its mistakes, but again is a good action movie, if some of the war scenes were a shambles, it missed out big parts like slavery, and how the slaves were attempting to escape American captivity by getting to British forces who were mandated to free them, aswell as the American Indians who fought for the British in the war to stop the Americans attempt to steal there land and wipe them out, which obviously failed, plus the character Gibson used as reference was married after the revolution, not before. But ignoring all its historical inaccuracies and bias towards the English (which was also shown in Saving Private Ryan by the same people), the simple act of putting the soldiers in correct uniforms would have pleased me a little more.

Yea digitizedboy i agree, Passion was great, but it seemed all it did that was new was present it in the original language of the time, that's about it!

violentblossom
30-05-09, 15:31
Well, and i haven't seen many films about Jesus as i'm not religious and don't really care to, but wasn't the extent of the brutality towards Jesus being shown something new?

I mean, that is a big part of the reason why the film is so captivating.. the violence is extremely graphic.

Squibbly
30-05-09, 15:36
I didn't see Passion of the Christ either, but my fiance told me about it and he said it's REALLY violent, yes.

TRULuverzz
30-05-09, 17:42
I didn't see Passion of the Christ either, but my fiance told me about it and he said it's REALLY violent, yes.

OMG it is violent trust me, i got really squemish and nearly puked on the floor.
anyway, who watched Payback?

Encore
30-05-09, 17:49
You're absolutely right, "The Last Temptation of Christ" took the approach I want to see from a movie about Christ. There was nothing different in the way Passion of Christ was told. It was great though, the way they used the ancient language Aramaic from those days, and the fantastic cinematography too.

The Passion of the Christ was simply an attempt to portray realistically what is already described in the Bible. Mel Gibson is a very religious man so you really couldn't expect him to go so much against his beliefs like Scorcese's movie does... Besides, Temptation is about the contrast between divine and human and portrays Christ's entire life, while the Passion is solely about Christ's suffering, which is basically the only stone Christianity itself is based upon. Taking that into account, I thought it was very innovative much for the same reasons Tyranosaurus pointed out.

TRULuverzz
30-05-09, 17:58
The Passion of the Christ was simply an attempt to portray realistically what is already described in the Bible. Mel Gibson is a very religious man so you really couldn't expect him to go so much against his beliefs like Scorcese's movie does... Besides, Temptation is about the contrast between divine and human and portrays Christ's entire life, while the Passion is solely about Christ's suffering, which is basically the only stone Christianity itself is based upon. Taking that into account, I thought it was very innovative much for the same reasons Tyranosaurus pointed out.

and for this reason the the entire film has changed the course of my life!
i became a better person than i was before :)

Tyrannosaurus
30-05-09, 20:45
Don't forget Signs. I loved the mystical and quiet tone of the movie, and Mel was really good in it. That was written and directed by Shymalan, not Gibson. Though I agree, it works well dramatically, even if it's nonsense as science fiction.

I prefer his acting to his directing by far, Lethal Weapon movies, Mad Max, Maverick and We were soldiers are great.

Braveheart was a fun film but could have been better if it wasn't so revisionist, i mean i accept he needed to make the English look bad to make the audience hate them and revere him, but the whole love story with the princess is pretty outrageous. The patriot was alot worse, they sacrificed reality for movie action, the military advisors and historians actually left the set after the first battle, probably why the british wore Red coats, cannonballs exploded and the Americans won the battle of Guildford courthouse at the end:confused:. But then again, the guy who made it also made Independence Day so it could be expected.

The Last Temptation of Christ is based on a novel by Nikkos Kazantzakis, not any lost gospel of Mary or Judas. This is also a terrific movie about Jesus, and is both tragically underrated and unwatched by many christians. Unlike some recent nonsense like The Da Vinci Code, The Last Temptation at least admits that it is a fictional exploration of the dual nature of Christ from the start, so I can forgive all of the theological incorrectness in it. Of course, there is no single way to consider the story of Christ, which is why we have four gospels. Attempting even to reconcile these four into one cohesive narrative is nearly impossible. However, I personally don't suscribe to some conspiracy theory that early christians removed other gospels they didn't like. If we look over the apocryphal gospels and compare them to what's in the New Testament, the reason the four canonical gospels are in place should be obvioius: they are the four oldest, most complete, and most consistent gospels we have.

I would say that The Passion of the Christ also dwelled on the humanity of Jesus, but in a physical sense. What it 'proved', if nothing else, was to make the central events of the christian religion immediate, as opposed to the romanticized depictions of Christ's passion we've seen before, both in movies and even in Renaissance art. None of the brutality of the film surprized me in the slightest, though it seemed to shock many others, which must say something about how little thought they had given the subject.

Goose
30-05-09, 21:11
That was written and directed by Shymalan, not Gibson. Though I agree, it works well dramatically, even if it's nonsense as science fiction.

The Last Temptation of Christ is based on a novel by Nikkos Kazantzakis, not any lost gospel of Mary or Judas. This is also a terrific movie about Jesus, and is both tragically underrated and unwatched by many christians. Unlike some recent nonsense like The Da Vinci Code, The Last Temptation at least admits that it is a fictional exploration of the dual nature of Christ from the start, so I can forgive all of the theological incorrectness in it. Of course, there is no single way to consider the story of Christ, which is why we have four gospels. Attempting even to reconcile these four into one cohesive narrative is nearly impossible. However, I personally don't suscribe to some conspiracy theory that early christians removed other gospels they didn't like. If we look over the apocryphal gospels and compare them to what's in the New Testament, the reason the four canonical gospels are in place should be obvioius: they are the four oldest, most complete, and most consistent gospels we have.

I would say that The Passion of the Christ also dwelled on the humanity of Jesus, but in a physical sense. What it 'proved', if nothing else, was to make the central events of the christian religion immediate, as opposed to the romanticized depictions of Christ's passion we've seen before, both in movies and even in Renaissance art. None of the brutality of the film surprized me in the slightest, though it seemed to shock many others, which must say something about how little thought they had given the subject.

Well it was certainly good at showing Christs suffering, and although Last temptation was based on a book, it also took on stories from the dead sea scrolls which lead to a very much different viewing experience.

Passion was abit like titanic, you knew how it ended, but unlike titanic (and probably worse) you already knew the dialogue and scenes if you had read the bible, last temptation threw in things people didn't sea coming which just made it a more challenging film.

The main difference between the two is money and modern censorship, Last temptation wasn't shown on tv for decades and was widely criticized and had people trying to ban it, whilst passion found its path alot easier.

amore-guy
31-05-09, 11:10
i think this thread is getting bigger ^^
im sure there are some fans here... maybe they didnt notice the thread yet?! xD :) :D

TRULuverzz
31-05-09, 11:13
LOL
so, umm have you been watching Lethal Weapon amore-guy?

amore-guy
31-05-09, 11:34
LOL
so, umm have you been watching Lethal Weapon amore-guy?

i think maybe :p cuz i dont remeber every name of every movie i watched for him xP

TRULuverzz
31-05-09, 11:47
i remember 8 movies i watched from him and i can name them :D

Lethal Weapon
Lethal Weapon 2
Lethal Weapon 3
Lethal Weapon 4
Braveheart
Passion of the Christ
Bird on a Wire
Payback
What Woman Want

wait a minute thats 9 movies i watched from him xD
i watch 1 more and then i'll celebrate xD, but i wanna watch mooooooooooore mel movies :)

amore-guy
31-05-09, 11:51
i remember 8 movies i watched from him and i can name them :D

Lethal Weapon
Lethal Weapon 2
Lethal Weapon 3
Lethal Weapon 4
Braveheart
Passion of the Christ
Bird on a Wire
Payback
What Woman Want

wait a minute thats 9 movies i watched from him xD
i watch 1 more and then i'll celebrate xD, but i wanna watch mooooooooooore mel movies :)

LOOOL u should name the thread " PARTYIN FOR MEL" when you watch the tenth movie LOL XP
BTW I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE PAYBACK ;) :D:D

TRULuverzz
31-05-09, 11:53
LOOOL u should name the thread " PARTYIN FOR MEL" when you watch the tenth movie LOL XP
BTW I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE PAYBACK ;) :D:D

then i'd be spamming, and i'll be banned :(
i dnt want tht to happen

amore-guy
31-05-09, 12:05
then i'd be spamming, and i'll be banned :(
i dnt want tht to happen

then w'll have to think of something else ^^

ps: anybody who wanna be on the Mel Gibson FAN LIST please message TRULuverzz :)

Lee croft
31-05-09, 12:07
is he going to be in a new film anytime soon???

amore-guy
31-05-09, 12:14

i guess so http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edge_of_Darkness_(2010_film)
:)

TRULuverzz
31-05-09, 12:50

yes, he will be in a new film, Edge of Darkness :D.
cannot wait to watch it when it comes out!

amore-guy
31-05-09, 14:08
yes, he will be in a new film, Edge of Darkness :D.
cannot wait to watch it when it comes out!

OH ILL WATCH IT FIRST :mis:
LOOL KIDDIN :)

ShadyCroft
31-05-09, 15:01
That was written and directed by Shymalan, not Gibson. Though I agree, it works well dramatically, even if it's nonsense as science fiction.

Yes, I'm aware that "Signs" was written and directed by Shymalan and that Mel only acted in it, I was simply saying that I liked the anticipation of the movie.

You watch the movie and you watch them trapped in their house with all sorts of news on tv, mysterious events around their house, and you're simply waiting for the big thing to happen.
I really like it (unlike Village which was total ******** imo)

Unlike some recent nonsense like The Da Vinci Code,...

I read TDC and watched the movie and thought of it as nothing but a smart and thrilling adventure made epic by incorporating history and religion elements (I loved it btw, it WAS a good novel imo).
However, I do not consider it to be a source of religion facts what so ever, and whatever that was mentioned in the book is nonsense for me and not something to take as factual.

TRULuverzz
01-06-09, 01:09
OH ILL WATCH IT FIRST :mis:
LOOL KIDDIN :)

NO, im first xD

Lee croft
01-06-09, 01:16
NO, im first xD

watch it people!!!! advanced screenings :ton: ;)

im kidding i dont really

:whi:

TRhalloween
01-06-09, 01:18
I don't like him, really. He doesn't seem very loving to fans. He's also pretty homophobic and anti-Semitic from what I've seen.
But I can't really judge since I don't know him.

TRULuverzz
01-06-09, 01:31
I don't like him, really. He doesn't seem very loving to fans. He's also pretty homophobic and anti-Semitic from what I've seen.
But I can't really judge since I don't know him.

oh well, mel gibson's horrible comments means nothing to me, all that matters is that i watch his films and enjoy it, thats the thing that matters. BTW im not jewish :D

TRhalloween
01-06-09, 01:48
oh well, mel gibson's horrible comments means nothing to me, all that matters is that i watch his films and enjoy it, thats the thing that matters. BTW im not jewish :D

I'm not Jewish either but he still bothers me.

TRULuverzz
01-06-09, 01:51
^
i thought so :D

amore-guy
01-06-09, 19:53
^
i thought so :D

I'm not Jewish either but he still bothers me.

lol ok guys lets get back to Mel ^^ LOL XD :p:p:p:p:p:p:D

Nenya awakens
01-06-09, 20:03
I really liked Apocalypto, was a very dark and interesting film!

I also liked "what women want" and "passion of the christ"

amore-guy
01-06-09, 20:05

Yes... great films :tmb: :)

TRULuverzz
02-06-09, 14:12

i like what women want and passion of the christ too but i haven't watched apocalypto yet :(, oh well i'll try and rent a DVD from the shops

SGRaider
02-06-09, 14:16
I love "What women want"! I have watched it like 20 times. :D This one and Lethal weapon are my favorite movies with Mel Gibson.

TRULuverzz
02-06-09, 14:25
I love "What women want"! I have watched it like 20 times. :D This one and Lethal weapon are my favorite movies with Mel Gibson.

yay! :jmp: atleast someone here likes Lethal Weapon THIS much, just like me and amore-guy :D
i canot stand not watching lethal weapon or what women want, i just like NEED to watch them 24/7 and i'd never get bored

amore-guy
02-06-09, 19:59
i like what women want and passion of the christ too but i haven't watched apocalypto yet :(, oh well i'll try and rent a DVD from the shops

YOU HAVENT WATCHED APOCALYPTO :eek::eek::eek:
LOL U HAVE TO WATCH IT LOL :p:p:p

TRULuverzz
02-06-09, 21:59
i will

daventry
02-06-09, 23:28
Isent there going to be a Lethal Weapon 5 :confused::confused:

TRULuverzz
03-06-09, 14:28
Isent there going to be a Lethal Weapon 5 :confused::confused:

IF there will never be a Lethal Weapon 5 (God forbid!) i might end up killing myself! :eek:

TRULuverzz
04-06-09, 20:11
who's watched Mad Max? i haven't watched that yet, isit good???

Tyrannosaurus
04-06-09, 21:08
I like the Road Warrior much better, myself. Mad Max seems like the prototype for a better film that followed, IMHO.

LaraRules81
04-06-09, 21:09
Mad Max is ok, but of all the films I've seen with Mel Gibson in them, Lethal Weapon is the best :whi:

amore-guy
04-06-09, 21:20
Mad Max is ok, but of all the films I've seen with Mel Gibson in them, Lethal Weapon is the best :whi:

Maybe ;) :whi: :p

knightgames
05-06-09, 02:08
I saw Gibson's early work like "Mad Max," and "Lethal Weapon." None of his work impressed me any more than any other typical actor of the day. What totally took me aside was his version of "Hamlet" he did in the early 90s. I was not expecting that sort of movie from him and came away quite surprised at his depth.

"Man Without a Face" was another movie of Gibson's I liked, and cemented his acting abilities in my mind. He was a stand out in "Gollipoli"

As of yet I've not seen either "Apocolypto" or "The Passion." They're on the 'too see' list, but I'm in no rush..........

Someday.

TRULuverzz
06-06-09, 18:00

me too! i want there to be a lethal weapon 5!
if there wnt be one im gonna scream! XD

competer4
06-06-09, 18:14
Lol xP
U never know..They may make another one X3!..hopefully xP

TRULuverzz
06-06-09, 18:18
if they agree not to launch another lethal weapon, we'll all go and protest ouside the studio hadquarters until they give in XD lool :vlol:

competer4
06-06-09, 18:20
haha..yeah..sounds good >:3..
And we could take autographs from Mel :tea:

TRULuverzz
06-06-09, 18:23
yeah!
anyway i ough to launch a mel gibson fanwork competition :D
how does that sound?

competer4
06-06-09, 18:24
It sounds cool since there are many fans of him in here >X3!

LaraRules81
06-06-09, 22:59
A film is on with Mel Gibson. BBC 1 :D And I'm watching it :p

competer4
06-06-09, 23:01
haha cool xP

digitizedboy
06-06-09, 23:06

Yeah, ya gotta love those aliens that can't open doors.

Jo269976
06-06-09, 23:06
Posterboy for the current generation of KKK members.

LaraRules81
06-06-09, 23:07
Yeah, ya gotta love those aliens that can't open doors.

Is it Signs?! One of my faves ^.^

Punaxe
06-06-09, 23:22

Just finished watching it. Good movie, Mel is certainly one of my favourite actors :tmb:

amore-guy
08-06-09, 22:24
Just finished watching it. Good movie, Mel is certainly one of my favourite actors :tmb:

WELL HE IS REALLY CREATIVE ^^
he's great :)

TRULuverzz
09-06-09, 14:17
amore-guy, good point!
anyway i seriously need to watch Mad max and apocalypto!

LaraRules81
10-06-09, 21:04
Mad Max is on, Channel 5 (UK anyway :p)

TRULuverzz
10-06-09, 22:11
Mad Max is on, Channel 5 (UK anyway :p)

O_O OMG noooo! who didn't anyone tell me :(. now i'll just have to watch it off youtube

amore-guy
04-07-09, 21:23
O_O OMG noooo! who didn't anyone tell me :(. now i'll just have to watch it off youtube

HAHAHA :vlol: poor Buddy :vlol: well its ok as long as ur patient :D:D :p

TRULuverzz
04-07-09, 21:29
HAHAHA :vlol: poor Buddy :vlol: well its ok as long as ur patient :D:D :p

yeh it is, well while you lot r here. heres a lil gallery of him :)

http://www.topnews.in/files/Mel_Gibson.jpg
http://hitdawall.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/mgibson-bad.jpg
http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/film_images/mel_gibson_braveheart.jpg
http://images.celeb9.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/mel-gibson090414.jpg
http://www.skrabby.com/images/screenshots/tedgyyc_mel-gibson1.jpg
http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/film_images/mel_gibson_lethal_weapon.jpg
http://o.aolcdn.com/photo-hub/news_gallery/6/1/610494/1239745169400.JPEG

competer4
05-07-09, 11:02
Mmmm ^-^
I like Melly >:3

amore-guy
05-07-09, 11:55
WOW I LOVE THOSE PICS TRULuverzz :D:D:D
Great maybe for time to time we can post pics here :D:D :tmb: :)

TRULuverzz
05-07-09, 11:58
WOW I LOVE THOSE PICS TRULuverzz :D:D:D
Great maybe for time to time we can post pics here :D:D :tmb: :)

yeh, cn u post your favorite mel pic??? :D

amore-guy
05-07-09, 11:59
yeh, cn u post your favorite mel pic??? :D

of course but this will take time CUZ I NEED TO FIND IT :D:D:D: XD:tea:

TRULuverzz
05-07-09, 12:00
ok fair enough :D

amore-guy
05-07-09, 12:04
ok fair enough :D

HAHA :vlol: :tea:

tonyme
05-07-09, 15:56
I love Signs omg, one AWESOME movie! :D

TRULuverzz
05-07-09, 15:57
I haven't watched that yet, have you watched Mad Max BTW tony?

tonyme
05-07-09, 16:01
I haven't watched that yet, have you watched Mad Max BTW tony?

Nope I haven't

TRULuverzz
05-07-09, 16:02
oh xD
neither have I but i wanna watch it!

tonyme
05-07-09, 16:12
oh xD
neither have I but i wanna watch it!

When you do, tell me what you think so I see if I should watch it too ;)

TRULuverzz
06-07-09, 09:58
When you do, tell me what you think so I see if I should watch it too ;)

oh i will, don't worry :D