PDA

View Full Version : Viewsonic VX2260WM

wizkid
30-05-09, 18:55
Hi,

I have just got one of these monitors Viewsonic VX2260WM 22 and I was wondering if anybody else has this problem, when the monitor wobbles or moves about some of the liquid down where the task bar is moves like the LCD is being pressed against.

Is this normal or not for this monitor?

Can you please let me know,

Thanks,

Wizkid

EscondeR
31-05-09, 11:11
1. Can you describe the actual conditions of this to happen? Is the monitor brand new/on guarantee?

2. Do you use an UPS or a surge protector?

3. How many appliances are connected to the same outlet as your PC?

4. How old is the power grid?

wizkid
02-06-09, 21:56
1. Can you describe the actual conditions of this to happen? Is the monitor brand new/on guarantee?

2. Do you use an UPS or a surge protector?

3. How many appliances are connected to the same outlet as your PC?

4. How old is the power grid?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Ok its hard to explain but basicley when the mointor wobbles on the desk there is a patch on the screen that looks like there is something presseing against it. I have contacted the place where I got it from and they have said that does not seem to be normal and I have returned it for a refund.

Now I am looking for another monitor that is the same specs as the Viewsoinc one, if you can recommened any that would be helpful.

Thanks

EscondeR
03-06-09, 07:09
^ Do you need:

HDMI support
Audio in/out connectors

If not, you can try THIS (http://www.viewsonic.com/products/desktop-monitors/lcd/x-series/vx2262wm.htm) :)

wizkid
03-06-09, 15:23
Hi,

thanks for your reply.

Do think Viewsoinc are a good make then? I would like it to have HDMI, I dont need speakers as I use ext ones.

I have been looking at this monitor is it HD some websites say it is and some say not.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/detail/detail.do?group=itbusiness&type=computermonitors&subtype=lcd&model_cd=LS24TWHSUV/EN

Thanks

EscondeR
03-06-09, 20:26
^ This exactly model is HD compatible as official Samsung site states in full specs. And I can say Samsung displays are very good and reliable, so you can surely buy this one instead of Viewsonic.

wizkid
04-06-09, 20:42
Hiya,

Thanks for your help I have gone ahead and ordered it. I found it for 228 with free shipping and its gone up 20 pound today good thing I ordered it when I did.

Cant wait for it to come. :)