PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Site I found for Lara Figurines

tombraiderxii
01-06-09, 23:31
As I recall in another thread concerning people's tomb raider collection, i saw someone with a collection of figurines from TR1-Legend that were all a similar style. And as I was looking for a picture of TR2 japanese boxarts (i like the logo...) i came across this
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=spip62

I must say that i am impressed with these figures as most of them show Lara in the outfit renders that we can all feel nostalgic about (mainly the poses from TR2-3)

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b41/spip62/lcw29_30.jpg

Rivendell
01-06-09, 23:35
Haven't got them for sale though. :(

I say " :( " but the one I've wanted for ages is so rare anyway. It's the Memorial statue I'm after.

Phoebe_Croft
01-06-09, 23:41
I found an error! On the Japan outfit the caption says "Tomb Raider Legend, Japon!" Sounds French..

EmeraldFields
01-06-09, 23:44
It's they way that it's spelled in Spanish.:)

tombraiderxii
01-06-09, 23:47
I found an error! On the Japan outfit the caption says "Tomb Raider Legend, Japon!" Sounds French..

It's they way that it's spelled in Spanish.:)

it is french. Welcome to my me page

This first page is dedicated to the Lara Croft resin statues collection, from ATLAS Editions (France)
that's what is says on the page, so you can clearly tell it's french, plus, the text is french on the bottom gives it away.

EmeraldFields
01-06-09, 23:51
It's spelled the same way in Spanish as well as French.:p

tombraiderxii
02-06-09, 01:18
It's spelled the same way in Spanish as well as French.:p

I'm aware of that :p ;)

violentblossom
02-06-09, 03:51
Haven't got them for sale though. :(

I say " :( " but the one I've wanted for ages is so rare anyway. It's the Memorial statue I'm after.

Memorial statue? Hmmm.. never heard of it.

Solice
04-06-09, 03:23
Memorial statue? Hmmm.. never heard of it.

The statue was in TR Chronicles, I think