PDA

View Full Version : Relationship Thread... Are You SINGLE or NOT?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

TRULuverzz
02-06-09, 14:37
to start off with me, i was single until 4 days ago, and now im not :D
i just began a relationship with Jennifer (X360M) on TRF and ATM i am so happy for our relationship :hug:

BTW i rly wanna get married to her one day :hug:

so who's the happy couple or proud single person here :)?

EDIT: we broke up :( but i found someone better :)

sandygrimm
02-06-09, 14:48
why do people here need to know everything about the others around ere?..seriously.. does it matter?

Minty Mouth
02-06-09, 14:49
Well unfortunately im single :vlol:

Have been for a while now, my friends keep telling me to just ask a girl out, but I cant see that happening.

Why do all the cute girls have to be anywhere but in Grimsby.

Nenya awakens
02-06-09, 14:51
Newly Singleeeee :D

any offers ;)

Hyper_Crazy
02-06-09, 14:52
I seriously don't get how people can do long distance relationships. I'm single at the moment. :)

violentblossom
02-06-09, 14:52
I'm engaged and have been for a couple of years.

Beware: no makeup alert.

http://i42.************/16pc75.jpg

Paperdoll
02-06-09, 14:53
I have a harem so I'm all set really.

violentblossom
02-06-09, 14:54
I have a harem so I'm all set really.

^:vlol:!

Doesn't that get expensive?

touchthesky
02-06-09, 14:55
Boyfriend. Live-in partner.

Whatever you want to call him.

He's Doug.

Paperdoll
^:vlol:!

Doesn't that get expensive?

I have ways :pi:

Joely-Moley
In a relationship. Have been for the past 3+ years. She is actually on her. :angelfaithrox

violentblossom
02-06-09, 14:56
I have ways :pi:

:pi:

Aha.

:mis:

Carbonek_0051
02-06-09, 14:57
How random?

LOL

But anywho I am single although I just got asked out. I think I might stay single for a little bit until I am ready for a relationship.:p

Reggie
Newly Singleeeee :D

any offers ;)

Aww you finished with him then? I'm sorry it all went a bit wrong for you. :hug:
I'm single. :)

irjudd
I have a woman.

Angelus
02-06-09, 14:58
I'm siiiiiiiiiiingle right now, that's how I wanna be!

Carbonek_0051
02-06-09, 14:59

That's what us who are forced to be single say. Don't lie Joe.:p

disneyprincess20
02-06-09, 15:00
I've been engaged for about 18 months now (acutally, exactly 18 months yesterday) and our wedding date is in just over 18 months time (actually, 18 months and 10 days) and I'm as happy as a pig in swill. He's a lovely bloke :D

Angelus
02-06-09, 15:00
That's what us who are forced to be single say. Don't lie Joe.:p

You didn't get the reference!

But seriously, I'm happy to be single. I'm a very independent person. :)

Your_Envy*
02-06-09, 15:07
I'm married with Hanna (BlackRainbow). :cln:

:vlol:

No seriously, I'm single. :pi: :(

Laralissa
02-06-09, 15:23
Im not quite sure... I met a guy about a week and a half ago and we've been spending a lot of time together and we're clearly both looking for a relationship with eachother, but we havent actually discussed what we class ourselves as, so I guess Id say Im 'seeing' someone :p

Changeling
02-06-09, 15:24
Happily single and not going to be looking any time soon. :wve:

I just don't see the big deal with relationships, I'm quite independant. I don't need another person to 'complete' me.

Tomb-Dude
02-06-09, 15:28
Been single for 2 years this november coming up :)
Getting bored now to be honest, but meh can't all get what we want.

Yet people are surprised to see me single which I don't understand :confused:

Nannonxyay
02-06-09, 15:28
I'm single. Never really had a proper boyfriend/girlfriend. But I'm only fourteen. So yeah. :p

I really wanna go out with a person I know, but they don't feel the same.

touchthesky
02-06-09, 15:30
I'm single. Never really had a proper boyfriend/girlfriend. But I'm only fourteen. So yeah. :p

I really wanna go out with a person I know, but they don't feel the same.

Yeahh you wait it out, girl!

I made some big relationship mistakes between the ages of 13 and 15.
Big.

violentblossom
Yeahh you wait it out, girl!

Big.

Yeah. :-\

Relationships at 14 rarely matter anywho.

Just wait it out. :D

Aurelien52
Single, and proud of it :p

CuteKittenlol
02-06-09, 15:31
I'm single :/

Changeling
02-06-09, 15:31
Big.

Those are generally the 'dark ages' for relationships. :p

woody543
02-06-09, 15:37
I ordered my Thai Bride this morning!!! she is being delivered a week on thursday! :D

Im so excited!!!

Ok so maybe not..... Im single, and dont really care haha lol

Tomb-Dude
02-06-09, 15:38
Those are generally the 'dark ages' for relationships. :p

That i totally agree with, but they are also the fun relationships :D

TTV
02-06-09, 15:38
Single, but not open. Not in a relationship either...
Open to one person if they'll have me. :o

MattTR
02-06-09, 15:39
http://static.slide.com/images/8ball_large.jpg

:}hello friend
02-06-09, 15:41
Im single :]....I don't really want a boyfriend or girlfriend now seeing what my mom has to put up with everyday...xD then again I turn 14 in this month :jmp:, maybe I'll have different opinions on my social life :3

Nannonxyay
02-06-09, 15:48
Yeah. :-\

Relationships at 14 rarely matter anywho.

Just wait it out. :D

I know. :) My friends are so obsessed with going out with all these boys and their hormones are overtaking their minds really. Maybe I'm more mature than them and realize that I have years ahead of me, and anything can happen. I could meet someone in ten years time, fall in love with them, or meet someone tomorrow and eventually grow to love them.

I don't understand why my friends go out with all these people, then break up with them and feel all depressed about it, when they were the ones who dumped the boy. :confused:

Girls my age are confusing. :p

jackali
02-06-09, 15:50
I don't actually know.

dizzydoil
02-06-09, 15:53
I'm single & looking - :p.

BUT - I'm enjoying being single this time. It's strange.

viper456
02-06-09, 15:53
I don't actually know.

Tomb-Dude
02-06-09, 15:54
I know. :) My friends are so obsessed with going out with all these boys and their hormones are overtaking their minds really. Maybe I'm more mature than them and realize that I have years ahead of me, and anything can happen. I could meet someone in ten years time, fall in love with them, or meet someone tomorrow and eventually grow to love them.

I don't understand why my friends go out with all these people, then break up with them and feel all depressed about it, when they were the ones who dumped the boy. :confused:

It's expirimental i think, younger people tend to go out with more people but as they get older it tends to be less and less until there hormones and they tastes change. Some people tend to either have a few during their time and school some have loads. All different ways of "expirimenting". Dunno I that really makes sense :D

Minty Mouth
02-06-09, 15:57

Teenagers just so desperately seek validation. They want to feel desirable so they "get with" anything that moves. A lot of my friends are the same. I dont see the point.

It sounds like im a love hating monster, but people are too free and easy with the word Love these days. A couple of kids can get together and 15 minutes later theyre saying I love you to each other....

Nenya awakens
02-06-09, 16:00
Aww you finished with him then? I'm sorry it all went a bit wrong for you. :hug:
I'm single. :)

Yeah i thought it was best to send him packing :)

thats ok, i'll be fine! thanks for your concern :hug:

maximum_123
02-06-09, 16:02
Boyfriend. Live-in partner.

Whatever you want to call him.

He's Doug.

*pictures Sarah Silverman and her dog, Doug*

Natasha Bedingfield? Funnily enough, that name is so close to my girlfriend's name, just take four letters out the last name and add another one.

Fallen.Angel
02-06-09, 16:02
I've been in this relationship for 2 years and a month now. We even just had a baby three weeks ago. Needless to say I'm extremely happy. :) We'll be getting married eventually.

Larapink
02-06-09, 16:06
I'm Single! :D

XDTibf0qIzw

toxicraider
02-06-09, 16:08
Teenagers just so desperately seek validation. They want to feel desirable so they "get with" anything that moves. A lot of my friends are the same. I dont see the point.

It sounds like im a love hating monster, but people are too free and easy with the word Love these days. A couple of kids can get together and 15 minutes later theyre saying I love you to each other....

Totally agree, and people ask out about different girls and put up with 4th choice, then claim they 'love them so much' after about a day of going out :confused:

Single thankyou ;).

maximum_123
02-06-09, 16:11

Exactly. And I'm a teenage sadist. It sounds wrong, but, clearly, me and my 'girlfriend' don't love each other, we probably can't explain what love is. Yet. Maybe. XD Definitely not. Anyway. We're together because we're close, we understand each other but it's nothing to say love about.

*unlike the retards who have underage sex* :vlol:

VonCroy360
02-06-09, 16:15
Single and I hate it. It's probably because I'm really shy and when you're not really the type that gets asked, that's not so good. Or it could be that everytime someone's actually nice to me and I like them, I tend to be an ass and push them away for god knows what reason and then hate myself for doing that. Rant over.
But I try to like my single life. Sometimes I'm successful.

EgyptianSoul
02-06-09, 16:19
Taken. 6 full years together soon. :)

Psychos'Я'Us
02-06-09, 16:32
I'm Jill's hoe :)

Melonie Tomb Raider
02-06-09, 16:37
Single.

Only ever been in one relationship, and that lasted for over two years, but I ended it because I felt like we were good friends, but not compatible as more than that. He's a great guy and a good friend, we never had hard feelings about the break up, thank goodness. :p

So for now, I'm enjoying the single life as I have before, I don't feel ready for another relationship right now. I'm putting all of my focus on the Lord, my art, and just plain having fun right now. It's a lot less stressful. :vlol:

Orionvalentine
02-06-09, 16:41
Been in a relationship for 5 years. It has it's ups and downs but I wouldn't change anything.

I'm currently in the middle of moving in with him, mentally, first of course.

takamotosan
02-06-09, 16:42
I'm Jill's hoe :)

you like her kitty bunches :mis:

AHEM:

i'm single-ish.
i have a guy that i've been sleeping with
but we're not dating
or in a relationship
we're just friends
...with benefits ;)

Chocola teapot
02-06-09, 16:45
yes.

jamieoliver22
02-06-09, 16:50
I'm in a relationship (just over 2 years now) with another member on these forums; Laura (aka Lavinder (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=14298)).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/jamieoliver22/IMG_8540_resized.jpg

:D

scoopy_loopy
02-06-09, 16:57
Single :(

SoulReaver74
02-06-09, 17:08
Nope, engaged to be married this October,:yik: you'd think i'd forgotten or something, so much preperation and organising but it will all be worth it in the end. :o

Cloe Christina
02-06-09, 17:17
Sadly still single.......
Hey look alliteration....

william croft
02-06-09, 17:19
Taken :D

AmericanAssassin
02-06-09, 17:21
I'm single, unfortunately. :(

Nausinous
02-06-09, 17:24
I'm engaged!

xx_Hunt_xx
02-06-09, 17:26
I was in a relationship for 5 years
but he was mentally and physically abusive

thats kinda made me lose hope on relationships and love...to me it doesnt exsist.
Makes me sad
so yes im single.

takamotosan
02-06-09, 17:34

thats kinda made me lose hope on relationships and love...to me it doesnt exsist.
Makes me sad
so yes im single.

:(
i'm so sorry to hear that

Tomb-Dude
02-06-09, 17:35

Makes me sad
so yes im single.

No one deserves that! Don't understand guys that do that sort of thing :hea:
Glad your not with him no more, you deserve and can get a lot better ;) :hug:

As for my last relationship it was with a really close friend me and her were flirting nearly all summer and we went out just before I moved house, so yeah as I moved house I rarely saw her, we hardally spoke so we agreed to just stay as friends because neither of us were happy :)

But yeah would say i'm happy being single but being used twice in 1 year isn't good. Meh, me and the girl thats used me (twice :pi:) are really close mates now though :vlol: :D

xx_Hunt_xx
02-06-09, 17:37

Im over it now, but just cos it was 5 years of him saying he cared and loved me then doing all them horrible things....its made me lose hope on love and relationships itself.
Someday il be proven wrong though, hopefully.

Benguitar
02-06-09, 17:39
Not single.

I'm in a relationship with my dear friend Aryn.

No pictures of us together yet, but here is one of her photo shoot shots.

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2682/198/118/1058203719/n1058203719_413053_2559829.jpg

Marianna12
02-06-09, 17:40

^^^Completely agree! And I'm 14, too!:p

Single here!....:(:(:(

Zebra
02-06-09, 17:45
Single.

Biddy
02-06-09, 17:47
Singleton here. I won't consider that stuff in maybe uh...3 years. Studies take up enough bloody space in my mind. :p

Mist
02-06-09, 17:48
I'm single because I have no desire to date anyone right now. All the guys at my school are so immature. Plus i've got collage to think about and that's what I really need to focus on.

toxicraider
02-06-09, 17:49
Not single.

I'm in a relationship with my dear friend Aryn.

No pictures of us together yet, but here is one of her photo shoot shots.

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2682/198/118/1058203719/n1058203719_413053_2559829.jpg

She's really beautiful, you're a lucky guy, and she's a lucky girl :)

Benguitar
02-06-09, 17:54
She's really beautiful, you're a lucky guy, and she's a lucky girl :)

Thanks, I'm 16 and she's 14, she is a actor/dancer/singer while I am a musician, so we are both performers but on the opposite sides of the stage. We're very thankful to have each other. :D :hug:

:gki:

Undiscovered
02-06-09, 18:03
Single:wve:

To be honest, I don't really care. Most people my age only do it because they think they have to be with someone, not because they want to be. Sometime it will be my turn, maybe...:pi:

-DaNnEe..
02-06-09, 18:04
Single. I don't mind being single, but it just gets boring sometimes.

]{eith
02-06-09, 18:04
Do hookers count?

Nenya awakens
02-06-09, 18:07
{eith;3692625']Do hookers count?

:eek:

dont tell everyone you paid me!

TombRaiderLover
02-06-09, 18:12
Single. ;)

For someone my age (15), I guess that's an achievement. Most people in my year will go out with anything. I always rolled my eyes at people like that, and continue to do so, and I'm happy to say I'm not a hypocrite either. If I'd dated everyone who openly expressed an interest in me during my time at secondary school, I'd have had another seven girlfriends, yet I've only been together with one girl. We've been apart for more than a year. I still have feelings for her, and I think on some level she feels the same way. I hope that when we've matured and are ready to make it work, we can be a couple again.

FourBalls
02-06-09, 18:12
SINGLE. And no one on the horizon either atm. There are no nice guys in my town whatsoever.

I don't really mind being single though, most of the time. I'm really not the type of girl who's okay with being dumped after just a few months anyway so I guess I should just wait for someone to come along that can take a proper commitment, lol.

XBOXCroft
02-06-09, 18:16
single.

and i am loving it.

xXhayleyroxXx
02-06-09, 18:18
single but i still love my ex who is dating my ex-best friend :(

Nerd For Life
02-06-09, 18:20
I'm single.

Melonie Tomb Raider
02-06-09, 18:22
Single. I don't mind being single, but it just gets boring sometimes.

I don't think being single is boring at all. Being tied down by a relationship was much more boring to me. I feel free when I'm single. :jmp:

ace_85
02-06-09, 18:42
Engaged, with precisely 375 days of freedom left. It's not like I'm counting or anything, honest :pi:

Dina_Croft
02-06-09, 18:45
i'm single since last week..damn he was to sweet..it got on my nerves...but now we have the exams and after that he will work and i will be away from my town..so whatever...i like freedome i have to say!:D

Matie
02-06-09, 18:54
-

nickless
02-06-09, 18:56
single......for quite some time now......to be honest i haven't been in love with someone for quite some time now :eek: things are not going well :p

young Lara Croft
02-06-09, 18:58
I'm free! :vlol:

Thorir
02-06-09, 18:59
Very single.

Encore
02-06-09, 19:00
I've always been single and still am. Don't see it changing any time soon either.

Lee croft
02-06-09, 19:04
i'll always be single :tmb: :jmp: under desision that was decided yesterday

Ada the Mental
02-06-09, 19:11
Single and I love it. :D

I never meet anyone I'm interested in, anyway. I'm extremely picky. And why shouldn't I be? I don't see the point of being with someone you don't really have feelings for just for the sake of being in a relationship, especially one that will last about a month, tops.

tranniversary119
02-06-09, 19:12
I was single for quite some time and I was completely fine with it. But I must say there's nothing wrong with dating..

TRhalloween
02-06-09, 19:23
I'm engaged and have been for a couple of years.

Beware: no makeup alert.

http://i42.************/16pc75.jpg

I hope you don't mind me saying but he's stunning :eek:
And you still look pretty without makeup.

violentblossom
02-06-09, 19:42
I hope you don't mind me saying but he's stunning :eek:
And you still look pretty without makeup.

Thank you x2. :D

And no, i don't mind at all.. i think my fiance is a beautiful man.

http://i39.************/343i0zt.jpg

lararoxs
02-06-09, 19:48
Aww! ViolentBlossom, your fiancée and baby are adorable together!:tmb: You look good without make-up too!:)

As for me, I'm single.:wve:

Everyone my age seems to find dating like a popularity contest.

"Like, OMG! How many boys have you been with?!?"
"Like, 12006."
"OMG! Like, no way!"
"How many have you been out with?"
"5047"

:rolleyes:

Yes... It is really like that!

Admles
02-06-09, 19:51
Single.

Staying that way forever.

Would take a very special woman to make me change my mind.

Encore
02-06-09, 19:52
Single and I love it. :D

I never meet anyone I'm interested in, anyway. I'm extremely picky. And why shouldn't I be? I don't see the point of being with someone you don't really have feelings about just for the sake of being in a relationship, especially one that will last about a month, tops.

I guess because of the loneliness.. In fact I wish I could do that myself ("be flexible"), but like you I'm also quite picky, which, combined with how few guys I meet, ends up in me being single all the time. :(

Seb_01225
02-06-09, 19:57
Single. And I'd rather not look for love, i just want it to happen naturally with someone I'd never expect it to.

Vinkula
02-06-09, 20:00
I am not single =)

elizard_9594
02-06-09, 20:05
im taken and have been for about a year and a half now. His name is Dustin and im completley head over heels for him. i think i might be in love. weve been together since Feb. 8th, 2008. i cant find a pic of us but maybe ill find it and edit this post so its on here.

ThatNorskChick
02-06-09, 20:09
Been single my whole life, and that's how I like it. :)

Lemmie
02-06-09, 20:13
Single, but looking around. It would be nice to have a boyfriend for the summer. :D

]{eith
02-06-09, 20:26

dont tell everyone you paid me!

Wups. :whi:

I did not not pay Marc. He did it all for free.

Better? :D

Romantics Inc.
02-06-09, 20:50
I am taken by the most wonderful guy anyone could possibly ask for...he is so great! In every way...even the way that some might find disturbing...:pi:

disneyprincess20
02-06-09, 20:50
I'm engaged!

I didn't realise you got engaged, congrats! :hug;

ajrich17901
02-06-09, 20:59
Single, and definetly not looking lmao.

Explorer
02-06-09, 21:04
Romantics Inc. - You have an appropriate username ;)

Single, and quite content :)

Romantics Inc.
02-06-09, 21:05
Romantics Inc. - You have an appropriate username ;)

Single, and quite content :)

haha! Yes, I am a romantic :hug:

ultima espio
02-06-09, 21:20
Single, wooo. I dont really care for relationships:p

Aphrodite22
02-06-09, 21:42

yea im also 14 and most of the girls talk all day about boys.. dont they have anything better to talk about? plus im in a girls' school so they talk even more

Draco
02-06-09, 23:01
why do people here need to know everything about the others around ere?..seriously.. does it matter?

I'm single too.

Technically.

TRhalloween
02-06-09, 23:03
I'm single too.

Technically.

:vlol: I love that you quoted that.

Laralissa
02-06-09, 23:07
Okay, just had the 'talk' with the guy I previously mentioned and we are now officially in a relationship. Scary stuff :p

dcw123
02-06-09, 23:26
Sort of yeah, but only just met like 3 days ago so....:ton:
Really nice girl too;) (pics r in member photos btw lol)

Squibbly
02-06-09, 23:27
I've been with the same man for 5 years. We've been living together for the last 2 years, and have been engaged since August.

He's wonderful. :)

Tyrannosaurus
02-06-09, 23:39
Unhappily single

Searching for love doens't work. Waiting for love to come to you doesn't work either.

marla_biggs
02-06-09, 23:41
single

dcw123
02-06-09, 23:45
Unhappily single

Searching for love doens't work. Waiting for love to come to you doesn't work either.

The best way is when it just comes up naturally lol
All I did was went shopping with some friends, and it was litterally love at first sight... lol

Tyrannosaurus
02-06-09, 23:56
The best way is when it just comes up naturally lol
All I did was went shopping with some friends, and it was litterally love at first sight... lol Are you aware that I've only had one relationship in my entire life, and that started when I was 23 and ended 22 months later? It started because I actually made an (exhaustiing, draining) effort to talk to as many women as possible and hope desperately that something would stick. One of them actually found me attractive, but only for two years, after which her self-esteem rose and she decided I added nothing to her life. I haven't been in a relationship for almost two years now. For most normal people, that's an enternity; anyone else would be in a new relationship now. For my, ex it only took 3 months.

I fell in love once since then, with someone who actually did love me back, in her fashion, but didn't want a serious relationship . . . except for with the guy she ended up with. Real ego boost, that was.

I wish I loved being single, but I hate everything about it. I wish I could euthanize my desire for love. So much wasted energy, wasted yearning, wasted effort, wasted time. It's not worth it in the slightest.

TRhalloween
03-06-09, 00:03
I'm single.
I doubt men will like me.

Draco
03-06-09, 00:05
I'm single.
I doubt men will like me.

Why?

Paperdoll
03-06-09, 01:13
Engaged, with precisely 375 days of freedom left. It's not like I'm counting or anything, honest :pi:

I hope I'm invited... I'll bring a Dr.Who DVD yes! XD

TRhalloween
03-06-09, 01:19
Why?

Don't know why exactly. My social skills are poor so maybe it's that.

Larson Croft
03-06-09, 02:03
I'm free, if your asking?
:cln::gki::hug:

rowanlim
03-06-09, 02:06
I'm happily single, this is the time for me to know myself through my own eyes, there are a lot of things I don't know about myself & I'm not up to having a relationship right now :D

oocladableeblah
03-06-09, 02:15
I'm single.

_Awestruck_
03-06-09, 02:17
Single and I like it this way.

Carbonek_0051
03-06-09, 02:19
I'm single.

LIES!

What about our wedding Andrew?! You lied to me!http://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/xsmall2/1228_sad_person_crying.gif

spikejones
03-06-09, 02:27

its the loneliest number that you'll ever see

Phoebe_Croft
03-06-09, 02:34
S..S...S...S..SSSSSSINGLE!!!!!!!:D:D:D:):):);););) :jmp::jmp::jmp::ton::ton::ton::yah::yah::gki::gki:

I'm free as a bird, SUCKAS!

larafan25
03-06-09, 02:38
^ya pretend I included as much awsome spazzynes in my post when I say I am single:D

rowanlim
03-06-09, 02:52
LIES!

What about our wedding Andrew?! You lied to me!http://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/xsmall2/1228_sad_person_crying.gif

TRenTIs
03-06-09, 04:20
I'm single. Always have been. That's very odd for someone my age.
But then again, I am odd. :jmp::jmp:

Atlantisfreak666
03-06-09, 04:41
I'm single and I like somebody.
:o

Shark_Blade
03-06-09, 05:24
I've been going out with a girl. Just taking it easy, we had a great time last weekend. :)

Admles
03-06-09, 05:40
I'm happily single, this is the time for me to know myself through my own eyes, there are a lot of things I don't know about myself & I'm not up to having a relationship right now :D
Dammit!

*cancels move to Malaysia and unpacks*

I guess I'll have to share my millions of dollars with another gal ;)

Raider1969
03-06-09, 05:55
Married.

Johnnay
03-06-09, 06:01
im single coz i feel the need to do it with hookers before finding a girlfriend

but yeah free as a bird:)

mau3genius
03-06-09, 06:11
I'm single at the moment. I've been in a relationship once, and it was too much for me to handle it properly. It all ended up really messy, and I learned the hard way that I'm not ready for a serious commitment with a person, at all. :p

Ikas90
03-06-09, 06:25
Single and open.

Not particularly looking for anyone, but I can accept the right person when they come along. As long as they share an ambition with me for travelling, and won't get in the way of my main ambition in life (which is travelling the world), I'll be more than happy to let that person into my life. :)

No one is perfect though, but that's not what it's about. It's about seeing an imperfect person as perfect.

Goose
03-06-09, 06:29
Single here.

Shark_Blade
03-06-09, 06:38
im single coz i feel the need to do it with hookers before finding a girlfriendBeware of sexually transmitted disease.

rowanlim
03-06-09, 07:27
Dammit!

*cancels move to Malaysia and unpacks*

I guess I'll have to share my millions of dollars with another gal ;)

Wha- Millions? :cln:

Just be careful of STD, make sure you have protection.

No one is perfect though, but that's not what it's about. It's about seeing an imperfect person as perfect.

Wow that sounds so romantic :hug:

Single here.

:hug:

Naz2000
03-06-09, 08:06
Single and always have been:) I am a really independent person and I only just came out a few weeks ago so now that's all cleared up I can finally start looking:tmb:

Another Lara
03-06-09, 08:07
Am in a very happy relationship with a very lovely bloke!

... and I hope if jaywalker posts, he doesn't say he's single! ;)

rowanlim
03-06-09, 08:09

He wouldn't! :D

jaywalker
03-06-09, 08:13

Am in an amazing relationship with a girl i truly love more then anything :hug:

He wouldn't! :D

I didnt :)

_Tomb_Raider
03-06-09, 11:16
I am single + I am gay + I am only 14 + I live in small town....:(.........but I am happy with my life...:)

ClassicCroft
03-06-09, 11:20
i,m single.And always have been

tonyme
03-06-09, 11:30
I'm not single

Tjw croft
03-06-09, 11:39
I'm single, I hate bieng single, and, so far, I haven't had the best taste in women.
Though I'm willing to try almost anything to not be single anymore.

Lara Fan 4Life
03-06-09, 11:45
Single, too young to be in a relationship, I guess. :)

violentblossom
03-06-09, 12:55

^:vlol:! Most randomly funny thing i've read today, but the day, its just begun :D.

MiCkiZ88
03-06-09, 13:00
In a relationship for over a year and living together. :)

Started as a long distance relationship over the internet, meeting after six months of knowing eachother. Patience pays.

john_york
03-06-09, 13:04
Not single. As of 6 years ago.

Lee croft
03-06-09, 14:40
i'll always be single :tmb: :jmp: under desision that was decided yesterday

actually forget i said that ..i was in a bad mood...

im single and cant wait for that speacial man or woman to walk into my life :jmp:

TRULuverzz
03-06-09, 14:51
well as for meh i love X360M to bits!
i don't wanna break-up and be single after that, i just wanna spend the rest of my life with her, but i'll have to go all the way to rome to visit her :)
but i'll live in Los Angeles for good, with her hopefully <3

thanatos
03-06-09, 15:16
I was in love with XBox 360 but she gave me the red ring ...

*laralover*
03-06-09, 16:43

Im single have been since about January of this year. Was with my ex for 2 years but i knew him 5 years...and loved him a year after meeting him online :p Sadly things didnt go well but eh Now im single and iv met some nice guys and thought hm this guys nice then maybe a few weeks later realise we have nothing in common and they make me mad :vlol: I guese im stubborn. I cant be bothered now though because i get nowhere. I really cant be on my own though i need someone..i need my hugssss and kissess and other lovy duvy stuffs :tea: No just messing but yeah sometimes ill be happy then other times depressed i hate it :mad:

Tomb-Dude
03-06-09, 16:48
This thread is so mixed, people sad, people happy :p
I think the ones which have been going on for a few years are great :D Makes me wish I had stayed with a few of my ex's oh well.. I was young and foolish.

Just enjoying single life now (sort of) but also waiting :)

Nenya awakens
03-06-09, 17:42
{eith;3693239']Wups. :whi:

I did not not pay Marc. He did it all for free.

Better? :D

Much :hug:

Sir Croft
03-06-09, 20:10
Single since last month.

tombraiderluka
03-06-09, 20:50
I'm in a relationship :)

Larapink
03-06-09, 20:59

I'm in love with my 360 Elite.. Never has gave me rrod he is good to me. :mis::cln:

Tjw croft
03-06-09, 21:31
Well, I'm single, and hating it. Ladies, please?

Johnnay
03-06-09, 21:31

I'm in love with my 360 Elite.. Never has gave me rrod he is good to me. :mis::cln:

i am also in love with my 360 Premium......... but she doesnt want me to take out the 20GB Hard drive attached to her.

LaraRules81
03-06-09, 21:33
Single and enjoying it :) I'm not one to be tied down to things :p

lacryjr
03-06-09, 21:40
I'm in love! ♥

Love2Raid
03-06-09, 21:51

Me too! :vlol:

Natey168
03-06-09, 22:00
Single, and I've never really had a real relationship. I "dated" this girl once in like 5th grade, but only because she kept asking and being annoying about it, so I did it to shut her up. :p We "dated" for a whole... three days, at the most. (This was before I knew I was gay, also.)

TRhalloween
03-06-09, 22:01
i am also in love with my 360 Premium......... but she doesnt want me to take out the 20GB Hard drive attached to her.

How long have you had it? You don't want to rush into things :p

TRULuverzz
04-06-09, 14:15
i rly miss tlking to X360M :(
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Night Crawler
04-06-09, 14:35
Single at the mo.

corey01
04-06-09, 15:43
I'm Tom, Nate and Alex's hoe :D meehee

I'm single :)

AlixVersary
04-06-09, 15:46
Single, stil like a girl.

Larson_1988
04-06-09, 16:04
Forever single! :wve:

Croft, Lara
04-06-09, 16:07
Forever single! :wve:

Try being single for 17 and a half years!

Larson_1988
04-06-09, 16:08
^ Try having failed relationships and see how much you want a girl/boyfriend again......

scoopy_loopy
04-06-09, 16:30

Ive been single for almost 18 years.

From birth till now :p

(excluding ****ty little 1 week things in the lower highschool years, in which nothing much interesting happened anyway)

Draco
04-06-09, 16:31
I'd rather believe that pursuing happiness is not a wasted endeavor.

Your_Envy*
04-06-09, 16:32

(excluding ****ty little 1 week things in the lower highschool years, in which nothing much interesting happened anyway)

Oh dear, I'm single for 19 years now! :eek: :vlol: Shame on me (or blind Slovenian boys hahaha, just kiddin'). :D

Croft, Lara
04-06-09, 16:33

I didn't even have to little one week things. We always had little wedding at school (we were lame!) and I was ALWAYS the vicar!

scoopy_loopy
04-06-09, 16:47
lol.

Yeah, well I had like... 3, 1 week relationships. 2 were with the same girl, who was my best friend at the time (and still is) the other was an exchange student from Switzerland. Lasted like 5 days.

Now Im mostly into Men :p

Nannonxyay
04-06-09, 16:53
I didn't even have to little one week things. We always had little wedding at school (we were lame!) and I was ALWAYS the vicar!

We used to do that when I was about seven years old. I remember I was always the one who threw shredded paper over the 'bride' and 'groom.' :D Those were the good times. I remember one time two boys were gonna get 'married' for a laugh, but one of the teachers found out and told us not to be so silly. :eek:

scoopy_loopy
04-06-09, 17:06
You know whats sad?

I watched a movie called "18 Year old Virgin" once, portreyed like it was a really bad thing... talk about getting an ego crush.

Laurencarter
04-06-09, 17:34
Single and I hate it.
But no one is interested in the fat shy girl.

Psychos'Я'Us
04-06-09, 19:27
I married Jake today :)

Tomb-Dude
04-06-09, 19:28
Yes we did Me and Alex got married today :)

Lee croft
04-06-09, 19:28
^
hahaha i was waiting for that one!!!! awww

Tomb-Dude
04-06-09, 19:33
^
hahaha i was waiting for that one!!!! awww

:vlol: :p

It's amazing =]

Draco
04-06-09, 19:39
So you two are goofing off or did you actually get married?

corey01
04-06-09, 19:58
So you two are goofing off or did you actually get married?

No its for real...I'm the slutty bridesmaid :D

Draco
04-06-09, 20:00
Well, congrats I spose.

Lee croft
04-06-09, 20:03
im the wedding planner

scoopy_loopy
04-06-09, 20:06
Im the Queen of England - And I was the guest of honor! :D

dcw123
04-06-09, 20:07
Single again:D
Turns out my gf was a bit younger than I thought she was..... oooppps:p
Nothing like OMG, but still.. I broke it up.

Draco
04-06-09, 20:12
So it was just goofing off then.

Psychos'Я'Us
04-06-09, 20:13
Yes, we were joking :)

amiro1989
04-06-09, 20:21

Try 19 ;)

Rai
04-06-09, 20:24
Single again:D
Turns out my gf was a bit younger than I thought she was..... oooppps:p
Nothing like OMG, but still.. I broke it up.

Out of sheer noseyness (:p) how young was she, 'cause you don't look too old yourself.

dcw123
04-06-09, 20:27
Out of sheer noseyness (:p) how young was she, 'cause you don't look too old yourself.

I really can't say... Was a major shock to me though.. lol
BTW, I'm actually 18 hehe
Everyone thinks I look younger but I really am..

Carbonek_0051
04-06-09, 21:25
I'm Tom, Nate and Alex's hoe :D meehee

Damn skippy!:D

*quietly leaves*

Tyrannosaurus
04-06-09, 21:26
I'd rather believe that pursuing happiness is not a wasted endeavor.

Good point.

Joseph Conrad's quote comes to mind, though: "The fear of determinism is that our lives are in our hands, and our hands are week."

Neitzsche also said something to the effect that hope is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs suffering. Sometimes you just wonder if it's better for you if you don't put in the effort. And on some other fundamental level, you cannot not seek your ultimate fullfillment anyway. So are you usefully deluded in thinking you can obtain it? Does this delusion make obtaining happiness worth the effort, or are we just fooling ourselves?

But yeah, I'd like to hope all this isn't for nothing either.

larson n natla
04-06-09, 21:41
I am 14 so yeah single and not looking for anyone I know this may sound rather clinical but I focus on my work and family because to me I can love a person as a friend and therefor I do not require a partner at the moment but then again how many 14 year old do :p

IceColdLaraCroft
04-06-09, 22:46
I have lots of relationships.

"move along ma chere you make the place look crowded"

scoopy_loopy
04-06-09, 22:48
^ Plenty of passing trade at this hour. ;)

IceColdLaraCroft
04-06-09, 22:53
^ you're in dangerous territory...i LOVE australians:mis:

Andariel
04-06-09, 22:57
Good for you TRULuverzz.. I suppose. :p I'm single and just having fun with friends.. and flirting sometimes. ha :)

scoopy_loopy
04-06-09, 23:00

Crickey :cln:

Lew
04-06-09, 23:02
I'm seeing someone... does that count ? Allowed to see other people to... which is always a plus.

IceColdLaraCroft
04-06-09, 23:10
Crickey :cln:

*grabs scoopy_loopy*

CENSORED

Siberian Tiger
04-06-09, 23:13
I am single right now will and probably be looking towards the end of this month once all my college work is done. It's even been a while since I had a date and the last one was awful. I always said to myself alcohol will not make anyone look different in my eyes. Well, I was wrong.
:hea:

Nenya awakens
04-06-09, 23:24
*grabs scoopy_loopy*

CENSORED

"is australian to" :p

IceColdLaraCroft
04-06-09, 23:25

"is australian to" :p

*grabs Nenya*

The more the merrier :)

Nenya awakens
04-06-09, 23:28
*grabs Nenya*

The more the merrier :)

I'm not really australian lol! but hey! i'll still join a group :p

January_Snow*
04-06-09, 23:38
Im single for two months now, and I like it, you know the freedom, and having loads of time for friends and myself...But I think Ill get a new girlfriend soon...I miss the attention and the love =)))))))))))

jjbennett
04-06-09, 23:45
I'm taken

Psychos'Я'Us
05-06-09, 00:25
Asked Jake for a divorce earlier so I'm single again =]

VictorXD
05-06-09, 01:53
Funny thing is that I can't even remember my first kiss:vlol: But I really wanted to make out with someone, specially wit someoe I met via internet:)

scoopy_loopy
05-06-09, 01:56
Funny thing is that I can't even remember my first kiss:vlol: But I really wanted to make out with someone, specially wit someoe I met via internet:)

My first kiss was with a girl Id been friends with forever - but she just wanted to practice :p

VictorXD
05-06-09, 01:58
^Haha:vlol: practice, my fisrt REAL girlfriend is a ver dear friend of mine.I'm thnkig of "restart the flame" of love again:)

scoopy_loopy
05-06-09, 02:05
Tried going out with my best friend twice, both times it lasted only a week and we were less intimate when we were officially "going out" than when we weren't. We've settled on being BBFWB... even though Im... into... guys... :D :p

trtrailerman
05-06-09, 02:26
ill tell you whose single, susan boyle and for good reason

anyway i am too, lol *awaits hoards to come get me* not

LaraLuvrrr
05-06-09, 02:26
I'm single and always been. Have had quickies then regretted em. Cant seem to find a :cen: boyfriend. :cen: :cen:

will someone cute go out with me? :(
(Kyle)

larafan25
05-06-09, 02:53
I have never understood friends with benefits:)

^laraluvrrr- try Janice, she can do everything.....:)

LaraLuvrrr
05-06-09, 03:13

^laraluvrrr- try Janice, she can do everything.....:)

(opens cabinet and looks for janice) :confused:

(opens toilet and looks for janice)....

where is she??? lmao :p:p

Draco
05-06-09, 03:33
I have never understood friends with benefits

The term or the benefits?

Johnnay
05-06-09, 08:03

im an australian;)

MiCkiZ88
05-06-09, 08:07
My first kiss was with a girl Id been friends with forever - but she just wanted to practice :p
Also an victim of that. I was only five years old though, but she was already in school and wanted practice.. how lovely. That didn't confuse me at all. Especially since I didn't know what a frenchie was. :o

I always had lots of people who were interested in me, but never the otherway around. I always seemed to fall for the people who I never could reach. Guess you could say that I like a challenge :p

Heh, guess I achieved what I wanted. Moved abroad to live with someone who I love.

Tyrannosaurus
05-06-09, 08:10
I don't either. I guess some people can manage it, but my mate would have to be my best friend anyway. So if I had a 'friend' of the preferred gender whom I also had sex with, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. There are many different kinds of love, and the intimacy of friendship is adjacent to romantic love.

Hermina94
05-06-09, 10:17
all the single ladies,all the single ladies,all the single ladies,all the single ladies,all the single ladies,now put your hands up!
**hermina puts her hands upXD*

Lee croft
05-06-09, 23:49
im engaged :whi: but i wont say who

TRexbait
05-06-09, 23:57
Single, note the lack of the word "unfortunately" ;)

xx_Hunt_xx
05-06-09, 23:58
im engaged :whi: But i wont say who

tell the world!

Legend of Lara
05-06-09, 23:58
I'm happily married to [insert mod here]. :p

Lee croft
06-06-09, 00:00
tell the world!

okie but i thought you would be a better speaker then me

xx_Hunt_xx
06-06-09, 00:01
okie but i thought you would be a better speaker then me

Nah hubby..il let you :ton:

Lee croft
06-06-09, 00:04
Nah hubby..il let you :ton:

lol not hubby just yet wedding is on monday remember!! but oh well you can still call me it :hug:

xx_Hunt_xx
06-06-09, 00:09
lol not hubby just yet wedding is on monday remember!! but oh well you can still call me it :hug:

Yayyy so i have a fiance! :ton: Who does the great art of Lee-Fu! haha

Lee croft
06-06-09, 00:13
Yayyy so i have a fiance! :ton: Who does the great art of Lee-Fu! haha

and i will buy you skittles

I'm happily married to Mr Burns. :p

:yik: no way really?!?!

Draco
06-06-09, 00:33
I'm happily married to Mr. Burns. :p

Hi Smithers.

Lara Coft Baby
06-06-09, 00:44
I am NOT single :D I am dating this wonderful guy for a bout a month. today is out 1 month anniversary :jmp:

scoopy_loopy
06-06-09, 02:38
Also an victim of that. I was only five years old though, but she was already in school and wanted practice.. how lovely. That didn't confuse me at all. Especially since I didn't know what a frenchie was. :o

I always had lots of people who were interested in me, but never the otherway around. I always seemed to fall for the people who I never could reach. Guess you could say that I like a challenge :p

Heh, guess I achieved what I wanted. Moved abroad to live with someone who I love.

Awe, I love you and Mitch as couple, its so romantic!

Mrshina
06-06-09, 09:30
I havent got a partner so im single and as it seems i never will have...:(

Fdx Croft
06-06-09, 14:07
Single... and you've made me realize that I'VE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE with someone in my life...

It's starting to make me feel nervous...

SGRaider
06-06-09, 14:18
I'm single, but I'm only 14. Hope I'll find someone in the future.

Alive_and_Funky
06-06-09, 19:08
I'm 17 and single. I suppose saying that I'm curious about being in a relationship would be quite the understatement, but at the same time it's a rather scary thought. Odds of a girl liking me are pretty low anyway since most girls don't seem to want feminine guys such as myself. XD

I agree, although I can't say that it's just teenagers who are guilty of that...

I remember one time two boys were gonna get 'married' for a laugh, but one of the teachers found out and told us not to be so silly. :eek:
LOL! Awesome! :D

TRULuverzz
06-06-09, 19:42
I'm single, but I'm only 14. Hope I'll find someone in the future.

good luck! just hope as much as you can, like i did, and then i ended up in a relationship which i am happy with <3 :gki: :hug:

remote91
06-06-09, 19:56
Single and happy that way.

Most people I know in a relationship rarely seem happy.

TRULuverzz
06-06-09, 19:59
im happy in my relationship, why don't you try finding couples who r happy :D

NightWish
06-06-09, 19:59
Single. And I love it that way :D