PDA

View Full Version : The General 30stm Thread

Dina_Croft
02-06-09, 19:33
The title says it all...a thread about this cool band called 30 seconds to mars...

http://www.musichead.com.au/fileup/acts/homepageImages/171528.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/30_Seconds_to_Mars

:jmp::jmp:

Nannonxyay
02-06-09, 19:35
I love them. :jmp:

They're one of my favourite bands. My personal favourites are "Buddah For Mary" and "Attack." The video for Attack is phenomenal. :eek:

I was so annoyed when that blonde guy left for Angels and Airwaves. :p

Chocola teapot
02-06-09, 19:35
I have a friend called Vicky, she LOVES 30 seconds to mars! Shes like "30stm till I die!! die hard fan!

violentblossom
02-06-09, 19:38
Love them, saw them live and i got to stand about 6 feet away from them after they played while they sat at a table and signed autographs.

Both Jared and Shannon looked at me. :D :jmp:

Jared had on TONS of blue eyeshadow.

Nannonxyay
02-06-09, 19:39
Love them, saw them live and i got to stand about 6 feet away from them after they played while they sat at a table and signed autographs.

Ooh. You lucky cow, you. :p

I would probably stand their silently stunned, like I did when I went to see my favourite band (IAMX) live and the singer looked at me and my friend, rose his eyebrows and smiled. :jmp:

I'd love to see them live. Way too many people though. :eek:

Dina_Croft
02-06-09, 19:40

:yik::yik::yik::yik:
omg...where did you..omg!so lucky...where did you saw them?:jmp::yah:

violentblossom
02-06-09, 19:50
This is the EXACT same show i was at.. they were playing at a second stage which i was about 20 feet away from, so i am actually in this crowd. :D

This was in 2006 in Frisco near Dallas, Texas.

834ZMzpnBvc

Encore
02-06-09, 19:54
Love them to death. :o But I wish they'd make a new album..

Their 1st concert here in Lisbon was so incredible and unforgettable that in reality, my 30 Seconds to Mars tattoo was made to celebrate that amazing experience more than anything else. :)

Dina_Croft
02-06-09, 19:55
at violentblossom: !!omg!!!!so lucky!!!

Nannonxyay
02-06-09, 19:56

Their 1st concert here in Lisbon was so incredible and unforgettable that in reality, my 30 Seconds to Mars tattoo was made to celebrate that amazing experience more than anything else. :)

Ah. I love your tattoo that you got. If I was as dedicated, I would definitely get a tattoo. (When I'm old enough, that is.)

And, bloody hell, VB. You're lucky. So incredibly lucky.

violentblossom
02-06-09, 19:58
And, bloody hell, VB. You're lucky. So incredibly lucky.

I'll trade your accent for my memories. :D

Nannonxyay
02-06-09, 19:59
I'll trade your accent for my memories. :D

:vlol: It's a done deal. I'd rather sound like Miley Cyrus than not have any good memories of 30STM in real life.

Nerd For Life
02-06-09, 20:40
Love them. Been a fan since '03 or so. :)

Dina_Croft
03-06-09, 17:41
Does zac efron look like jared or is it my idea?:confused:

rx1fRGLfmP0

Nannonxyay
03-06-09, 18:42
^ I must admit that Zac does look strikingly like Jared at certain angles. Jared is still hotter though. :p

That reminds of of something, actually. You guys heard of Gerard Way right?

http://i44.************/50ffyd.jpg

Gerard Leto FTW!

Please note: Image is NOT edited in any way.

Dina_Croft
03-06-09, 19:09
i hate him...(gerard way)...he reminds me of that guy in the zorro 2 the bad guy..:vlol:i don't know why...:confused:

Encore
03-06-09, 19:18
i hate him...(gerard way)...he reminds me of that guy in the zorro 2 the bad guy..:vlol:i don't know why...:confused:

* quietly leaves the thread *

Dina_Croft
03-06-09, 19:19

:vlol::vlol:

Nannonxyay
03-06-09, 19:33

My precious Encore, I know how you feel. *sobs hysterically* Gerard Way is an inspiration to me.

Dina_Croft
03-06-09, 19:38
well jared leto is for me and it realy gets on my nerves when they say that he doesn't care about his fans and doesn't respect them!...:hea:

violentblossom
03-06-09, 19:40
well jared leto is for me and it realy gets on my nerves when they say that he doesn't care about his fans and doesn't respect them!...:hea:

He respected me... with his eyes. :D

LMAO, sorry, i could not resist.

Dina_Croft
03-06-09, 19:41
:vlol:...well you're lucky...texas stuf america ok...what about me?in this forbiden by god land called greece...:hea:

violentblossom
03-06-09, 19:42
:vlol:...well you're lucky...texas stuf america ok...what about me?in this forbiden by god land called greece...:hea:

They haven't been there? That's surprising. I'm sure they will at some point.

Nannonxyay
03-06-09, 19:43

Well...that was certainly irrelevant to me thinking Gerard is an inspiration. LOL.

Jared is an amazing guy, and I know he really does care about his fans. :)

Dina_Croft
03-06-09, 19:49
They haven't been there? That's surprising. I'm sure they will at some point.

i hope so!:mis:..or they will get in trouble...:mis::vlol:

Melonie Tomb Raider
03-06-09, 22:42
About time someone made this thread, 30stm is my fave band. :cln:

They are making a new album :D

Nannonxyay
03-06-09, 22:57
I want the new album NOW. Grr.

Kanye West is collaborating with them on it. I know Kanye's ego is the size of Mt.Everest, but I must admit, I do like his music. :p

30stm_Lara
03-06-09, 23:02
is it me or is Jared a total dream boat! srsly id date that guy anyday :P

yeah i love the band. im addicted to them (mainly jared haha) i have a Jared poster. when he had his hair cut (or was it when he took out his false hair?) he is so cute with AND without it!

Dina_Croft
04-06-09, 08:13
They are making a new album :D

yes and one of their songs is called this is war i think..:D:jmp:

Rz_6Rcd0B_0

Nannonxyay
04-06-09, 12:42
is it me or is Jared a total dream boat! srsly id date that guy anyday :P

yeah i love the band. im addicted to them (mainly jared haha) i have a Jared poster. when he had his hair cut (or was it when he took out his false hair?) he is so cute with AND without it!

Yes. Jared is a very attractive man. So's his brother, Shannon. :cln: Shannon's my favourite. (I don't care if I have the same name as him. :p) I have a thing for drummers.

http://i4.************/6c5ha89.jpg

Okay. I admit it. I love them both. :p

Dina_Croft
04-06-09, 12:52

http://i4.************/6c5ha89.jpg

Okay. I admit it. I love them both. :p

me too...shannon has a weird style..especialy with his eyebrows...what is wrong with them?:vlol:...one the other hand...:rolleyes:jared is flawless...:cln:

http://pics.livejournal.com/spazzeh_pop/pic/0000desc/s320x240:cln::cln::cln: