PDA

View Full Version : The qoutathon

Larson Croft
03-06-09, 11:27
Rules: qoute person above you, with all there quotes!
This means you will get to 100 quotes on 101th post.Lets go.
PS:have to write something

Punaxe
03-06-09, 11:29
I was actually considering putting this idea in the Nightmare Thread Titles-thread... But it wouldn't work on here anyway because the quotation system automatically only quotes the most recent part of each post. Plus, it's very spammy, and very heavy for the server should you continue with it.

kristi
03-06-09, 11:31
I was actually considering putting this idea in the Nightmare Thread Titles-thread... But it wouldn't work on here anyway because the quotation system automatically only quotes the most recent part of each post. Plus, it's very spammy, and very heavy for the server should you continue with it.

Hi!(This is pure spam,I know :p:o)

Larson Croft
03-06-09, 11:38

You see how this works? Try it with multi-quote.

Minty Mouth
03-06-09, 12:06
How exactly does this thread have any relevance/point?

Larson Croft
03-06-09, 12:18

New rule, Just multi quote all messages.

TRhalloween
03-06-09, 12:22
"qoutathon"

Larson Croft
03-06-09, 12:24
"qoutathon"

New rule, Just multi quote all messages.

I know, I know, It should be Quotathon, but i screwd up

jackles
03-06-09, 18:10
sorry but no.