PDA

View Full Version : Terms and Conditions update

tlr online
04-06-09, 17:11
Greetings.

Please find the below revision written to our Terms and Conditions (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq).

1.4 One individual human being is permitted to register one single account on Tomb Raider Forums. Members who register additional accounts on Tomb Raider Forums will have all accounts disabled.

During the course of the coming days, I will be condensing our Terms and Conditions to make their consumption easier on the brain.

Minty Mouth
04-06-09, 17:12
Got'cha.

It's a good job I dont have the mental capacity to sucessfully manage two accounts :vlol:

Larson_1988
04-06-09, 17:13
I'm sorry, but why hasn't this been in the T&C before?

tampi
04-06-09, 17:17
I almost need two lives for my account.......:p

Lee croft
04-06-09, 17:17
thanks for the update just finished reading it!!!

TRhalloween
04-06-09, 17:18

I thought it was and he's just reminding us.

tlr online
04-06-09, 17:20

Larson. I'm quite sure that you are aware of countless threads on our forum stating one account per account holder. I doubt there are many folks here not already aware of this rule. Moreover, it's common sense to most people. However, to avoid any confusion whatsoever, the rule has been revised in our Terms and Conditions.

No drama here. Move along.

Lee croft
04-06-09, 17:21
I thought it was and he's just reminding us.

i think what justin is trying to say also is that people recently have been making double accounts so ovbously they must have some diffculty reading the terms and conditions ..at least i think thats what he means

TRfan23
04-06-09, 17:21
Brill, I for one have OCD about how many accounts I have. That OCD lies within me in wanting only 1 account :)

tlr online
04-06-09, 17:24
i think what justin is trying to say also is that people recently have been making double accounts so ovbously they must have some diffculty reading the terms and conditions ..at least i think thats what he means

The problem is with members who violate our Terms, are warned and then subsequently suspended for repeated offences, and then register an additional account and continue in the same fashion. This is not acceptable.

Titanium
04-06-09, 17:25
Okay I confess, I have 7 accounts. Titanium, Magnesium, Steel, Aluminium, Copper, Bronze and Silver.

Uh, maybe not, but a good idea to have this mentioned in the T&C to make sure it doesnt happen, or at least try to prevent it.

Lee croft
04-06-09, 17:26
The problem is with members who violate our Terms, are warned and then subsequently suspended for repeated offences, and then register an additional account and continue in the same fashion. This is not acceptable.

aww right i gotcha!!! thanks for that :)

interstellardave
04-06-09, 17:29
Greetings.

Please find the below revision written to our Terms and Conditions (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq).

During the course of the coming days, I will be condensing our Terms and Conditions to make their consumption easier on the brain.

FYI... I had an account years ago under the name universaldave (I've mentioned it before). Not sure if it's still active, but I had to create this account (again years ago) because I lost the password after being gone for about a year...

Just saying, in case you see universaldave floating out there! ;)

tlr online
04-06-09, 17:30
FYI... I had an account years ago under the name universaldave (I've mentioned it before). Not sure if it's still active, but I had to create this account (again years ago) because I lost the password after being gone for about a year...

No problem at all. Drop me a mail and I can take care of the old account for you.

interstellardave
04-06-09, 17:40
No problem at all. Drop me a mail and I can take care of the old account for you.

Maybe I should feel dumb about this, but I can't figure out how to do that... I couldn't PM you, and I don't see any links to email you.

NEVERMIND... I can go to "contact us", I guess...

Jack Croft
04-06-09, 17:43
Thanks for the Update, why would people need two? Getting banned then making a new one is quite obvious.

People confuse me. :confused:

laralover_07
04-06-09, 21:14

Found you! universaldave (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=6925)

And happy birthday on saturday! :D

spikejones
04-06-09, 21:21
i seriously thought it was too. but its been a while since I read the T&C myself. but it kind of made sense for it to not be allowed: