PDA

View Full Version : ps3 logitech controller died :(

xXhayleyroxXx
07-06-09, 23:56
After only 5 uses my ps3 logitech wireless motion-sensor touch-screen controller after a fault occured :(.
the bit where you plug it in to charge fell out and I asked my dad to have a look at it and see if anything could be done, be the charge bit was so badly damaged I doubt it would have worked, as the prongs were breaking off.
I still have it although I highly doubt it can be saved, or can It i know nothing on technology or fixing things?

So after roughly thirty quid went down the drain, i'm planning on buying a new one, but will the same problem happen again? I'm actually really careful with them so I don't even know how it happened!

xxx

EscondeR
08-06-09, 05:46
^ Generally... it happens sometimes. You were unlucky with this one, but there is nothing to be extremely worried about.
Is it on warranty still?

It can be fixed depending on the severity of damage, but don't do it yourself, take it to computer repair shop instead.

xXhayleyroxXx
08-06-09, 19:05
thanks for your reply
umm warrenty? Well I bought it in february this year
and we have a small computer repair shop down the village but he'd probably ask the same amount of money as buying a new one would cost :(

EscondeR
09-06-09, 05:01
but he'd probably ask the same amount of money as buying a new one would cost :(

If so then I see no reason for you to by a new one not :)