PDA

View Full Version : Beauty at it's Peak :'-)

Phlip
08-06-09, 17:05
For those of you who don't know, Medal of Honor Underground is a war game, and a lot of this music expresses the loss of loved ones. I find the music really deep and atmospheric.

J9ZVnmxs30A

3O0oNxl26S4

DiIN5CnXmJg

Spong
08-06-09, 17:43
What's so "beautiful" about a load of Medal of Honour music tracks? :confused:
Would've helped if you'd actually written something to go with the vids so we're better able to work out what you're talking about.

Psychos'Я'Us
08-06-09, 17:46
I also fail to see the beauty...

Verdilet
08-06-09, 17:49
Although that's not really my kind of music, I do kind of see the beauty there. The last one I particularly like. :tmb:

maximum_123
08-06-09, 18:01
Phlip, we're not physic, that's what you always assume. What are we meant to find so beautiful? We need something to discuss and I fail to see the beauty of these tracks.

Changeling
08-06-09, 18:15
I fail to see any beauty at all...

:}hello friend
08-06-09, 18:22
I think you put what you think is beautiful and let others discuss it?? Is that the purpose of the thread?

I kind of see what you mean by beauty... I guess, I think the music could be a lot better.

Phlip
08-06-09, 18:26
I'm sorry - I thought you'd all be able to see it. For those of you who don't know, Medal of Honor Underground is a war game, and a lot of this music expresses the loss of loved ones. I find the music really deep and atmospheric.

Spong
08-06-09, 18:29
I'm sorry - I thought you'd all be able to see it. For those of you who don't know, Medal of Honor Underground is a war game, and a lot of this music expresses the loss of loved ones. I find the music really deep and atmospheric.

If only you'd put that in your OP. Like maximum_123 said; we're not psychic.
But given that context, you're right, the music is very fitting.

tarcairion
08-06-09, 18:42
Michael Giacchino is one of the upcoming soundtrack composer's, starting as a game composer
( like the music above or "Secret Weapons over Normandy" ) and now migrating through
a tv series composer ( Alias, Lost ) to a real movie composer ( "Ratatouille" and the new "Star Trek" ).
very good find, Phlip. ok, that's my opinion, of course.

Phlip
08-06-09, 18:49
How do you pronounce Giacchino? XD
If only you'd put that in your OP. Like maximum_123 said; we're not psychic.
But given that context, you're right, the music is very fitting.

Ah, glad that makes a difference. Phew. First pose edited.

tarcairion
08-06-09, 18:57
How do you pronounce Giacchino? XD

his name sounds italian.
but the imdb.com gives a perfect pronounciation :)

"... His last name is pronounced "jee-ah-kee-no" ..."

sandygrimm
08-06-09, 19:39
Indeed the soundtrack is superb, but it sounds a bit fantasy like to me

maximum_123
08-06-09, 19:40

Now that I know what you're talking about, I can see what you mean.