PDA

View Full Version : Lost and 'FOUND"! - The best thing you've found before.

MattTR
09-06-09, 02:39
I found my wallet today.. it was at my FATHERS house.. in the closet, can you imagine that? :vlol:

And to think I came out of the closest.. HORRIBLE JOKE, sue me! :p

But EVERYTHING was there!

- My money
- my Haircut card
- My gas gift card
++++++ More!

The other important stuff like my license and target card I already replaced..but.. I'm SOOO happy! :D:D:D

What's the best thing YOU'VE found? :tmb:

Tombraiderx08
09-06-09, 03:04
My niece found my ds, it was under the tv stand, we all know she took it...again... XD couldnt find the game she liked so she hid it instead XD, a wallet, in a closet? thats pretty balla

M.A.
09-06-09, 03:06
Just happened yesterday. Alighted from my flight, walking around the airport and I spotted an iPhone just lying on a chair. Yes, it crossed my mind to keep it. But, alas the good inside me prevailed and I found the owner's identity using his Facebook account inside the phone. I thought of taking it with me and return it when he contacted me via Facebook but luckily I spotted him not far away frantically patting his pockets and bags. He was so relieved to to have it back. :)

MattTR
09-06-09, 03:06
^Noice find! Pretty ballahh indeed, why thank yah! :cool:

Tony9595
09-06-09, 03:11
Its a relief to know that you found your haircut card :p

I just found my ex girlfriend, and we're a lovely couple again :hug:

spikejones
09-06-09, 03:50
a 20 dollar bill on the ground

Ikas90
09-06-09, 05:15
$100 left in an ATM machine, but I decided to give it back to the person, who was only 10 metres away.

DaNoNeMoKiId
09-06-09, 05:27
My sanity :D

Then I lent it to my friend and lost it.

jeremyANDROGYNY
09-06-09, 05:53
I can't really say that I lost it but I found something amazing a week ago. I went to the flea market with some friends and I found a brand new copy of Silent Hill 1 for five dollars :)

Larson Croft
09-06-09, 06:13
I found someones virginity and replaced my own with it.
I also found some dignity, but I lost it when I joined Friends Of Kevin Rudd.

Qualopek
09-06-09, 07:00
Q has a habit of finding things only to lose them later (this happened with his copy of TR1, luckily such places as Amazon exist).

He did however find his SNES which still works, along with his Dreamcast.

Johnnay
09-06-09, 08:43
10 dollar bills twice

and some marijuana on a bus hahahaha:o

Marianna12
09-06-09, 08:57
I'm very happy you found your wallet, Matt!:hug:

Well, I had kept ALL my PS1 games in a box...Then we moved to another house and I lost them... This year we moved to another house again...and found the whole box! (which contains TR2, too!):jmp:
But......my PS1 doesn't work now....:hea:

Johnnay
09-06-09, 08:58
I'm very happy you found your wallet, Matt!:hug:

Well, I had kept ALL my PS1 games in a box...Then we moved to another house and I lost them... This year we moved to another house again...and found the whole box! (which contains TR2, too!):jmp:
But......my PS1 doesn't work now....:hea:

but then if you have a PS2 or a PS3 at least Marianna

Voni
09-06-09, 09:40
I found 20 on the floor in Starbucks once, that was about it!

Kiss-Bite
09-06-09, 09:43
Just happened yesterday. Alighted from my flight, walking around the airport and I spotted an iPhone just lying on a chair. Yes, it crossed my mind to keep it. But, alas the good inside me prevailed and I found the owner's identity using his Facebook account inside the phone. I thought of taking it with me and return it when he contacted me via Facebook but luckily I spotted him not far away frantically patting his pockets and bags. He was so relieved to to have it back. :)

Well there are good people still in the world.;):tmb:

Punaxe
09-06-09, 10:49
As a little kid I actually used to scour the nearby trash containers for useful stuff. Often people would throw things away that were still perfectly usable... I found stuff like lamps, televisions and radios with reasonable frequency.
Another time I found a lot of money bills, for some strange reason they were laid out in a perfectly neat grid - at least that's how I remember it, others who were with me said this was not the case.

digitizedboy
09-06-09, 11:03
I found a 20 note on the floor at the garage. Bout it really.

Ada the Mental
09-06-09, 14:33
A few days ago I found a forgotten 50 note in a super secret pocket inside my old purse, which came in handy as I was out shopping. :p

I also found some stuff that had somehow fallen behind my bookcase, including a book and a Gameboy Zelda game.

SoulReaver74
09-06-09, 14:41
A couple of years ago i found 25 pound in loose change in an old jacket i hadn't worn for a while, you'd think i'd won the lottery, round of drinks on me that night. :)

Larapink
09-06-09, 14:57
I lost my uni room keycard, it was so annoying 2 weeks ago and while packing to move out I found the Keycard under my bed. :D

Gladous
09-06-09, 15:07
I found my long lost Panic! At the Disco CD! :o

sheepydee
09-06-09, 15:45
i found someones phone strange tho it was empty like no contacts on it or nothin maybe it was just bought nd then lost but i looked for the owner but i cuoldnt find anyone , so i jst kept it :p

Nerd For Life
09-06-09, 21:19
I don't really know, lol. 5 cents on the ground? :p

ClassicCroft
09-06-09, 21:20
An snicker x]

Nannonxyay
09-06-09, 21:21
I found my long lost Panic! At the Disco CD! :o

Thank God for that. :D

Encore
09-06-09, 22:16
I thought this was about Lost. :(

_Tomb_Raider
11-06-09, 08:30

That is very kind from you....really

Well the best think I found it was 50 kuna (Croatian money) on street....

Marianna12
11-06-09, 12:44
I thought this was about Lost. :(

:vlol::vlol::vlol:
I found 5 today!!!:jmp:

Croft_Original
11-06-09, 14:02
A few weeks ago I found 5.00 laying on a seat in the supermarket; but yep, you guessed it, I handed it in at the enquiry desk.:rolleyes:

Croft.

mizuno_suisei
11-06-09, 14:13
I found a Tomb Raider I cover in a friends backyard in a rubbish pile a few weeks ago. Not really the best thing I've found but it was still a co-incidental find.

I also have a habit of finding full, unopened packets of cigarettes at a specific busstop every few weeks ago. and its the brand I smoke too which is pretty weird.

I also found a knife with (i assume blood) on it in the bush next to that busstop once, I called the police and notified them and then the next day the whole area was sealed off by police tape, hope I definately helped if a serious crime was commited.