PDA

View Full Version : This might seem dumb but?

sheepydee
13-06-09, 09:14
Hey :wve:

to the point , well about 3 weeks ago my old laptop sort of "Melted" and it was sent away to PC World to be fixed (using my grandmothers computer atm) but they said they might not be able to fix it... well heres what happened

i got a universal charger since the one with my computer broke and i had it all to the right voltage settings and everything AND the right piece to plug in my computer and an hour later it still should have been charging but it switched to battery mode , so i took out the charger to see what happened , the top of the charger MELTED into the plug where it goes in , AND all around where it plugs in was melted and destroyed...

i was just wondering does anyone think that PC world wold be able to fix it? coz i like that computer very much :p

Thanks again ,
sheepydee

spikejones
13-06-09, 09:39
cosmetic surgery - new case is possible what is needed. not much we can do here though. can you help me out though? use an appropriate title for your threads that tell us what the problem is, rather than saying "HELP QUICK" or "this may be dumb but".

sheepydee
13-06-09, 09:51
cosmetic surgery - new case is possible what is needed. not much we can do here though. can you help me out though? use an appropriate title for your threads that tell us what the problem is, rather than saying "HELP QUICK" or "this may be dumb but".

Sorry :p but i hope they are able to fix it , coz thats like the best laptop ever xD but thanx anyway

EscondeR
14-06-09, 07:50
can you help me out though? use an appropriate title for your threads that tell us what the problem is, rather than saying "HELP QUICK" or "this may be dumb but".

You read my mind :)