PDA

View Full Version : What iffff!

corey01
16-06-09, 17:38
Right this is quite random, but me and my friend were just talking about how we're going to start doing the lottery every week(:p) and we got into this wholeee hype about the thought "what if we actually won?!" and we started dreaming (literally) about what we would do with all of the money once we'd split it in half!

Soo yeah XD What would you all do if you won the lottery?! Say 20 million ;)

sheepydee
16-06-09, 17:40
i'd love to win the lottery :D my parents occaisnly get me a ticket XD but the chances are like a bazillion to 1 xD but if i had that kind of money i'd go nd buy an island in the middle of nowhere lol

Lavinder
16-06-09, 17:41
They're just dreams unfortunately :p

Polak
16-06-09, 17:43
I'd sort out my family with decent lives [okay and myself]. After I would probably try to do some good with it by assisting people in need, I honestly would try, really hard.

robm_2007
16-06-09, 17:46
well, i'd pay for my schooling. and buy new clothes, and a computer and a house for my grandmother. i would give most of my family members practical gifts(like a new dining room/bedroom set or a computer) but not any money, because then they didnt earn it.

i know i didnt either, but i think that if you give your family money, they wont appreciate it as much as if they earned it, and would waste it away. and then would expect you to bail them out, when they fall back on their bills.

and i'd keep $500,000 so later i could buy a car and a home.

and would give the rest to charity. i really would, i have no need for $20 Million. but i wouldnt give it away all at once. over the years, i would give to good/trustworthy charities. because its pretty sad to have all that money, and use it all on yourself/relatives/friends; when it could benefit many others who actually need it.

corey01
16-06-09, 17:52
well, i'd pay for my schooling. and buy new clothes, and a computer and a house for my grandmother. i would give most of my family members practical gifts(like a new dining room/bedroom set or a computer) but not any money, because then they didnt earn it.

i know i didnt either, but i think that if you give your family money, they wont appreciate it as much as if they earned it, and would waste it away. and then would expect you to bail them out, when they fall back on their bills.

and i'd keep $500,000 so later i could buy a car and a home.

and would give the rest to charity. i really would, i have no need for $20 Million. but i wouldnt give it away all at once. over the years, i would give to good/trustworthy charities. because its pretty sad to have all that money, and use it all on yourself/relatives/friends; when it could benefit many others who actually need it.

:O! really?? I know its for a good cause and everything, but I just couldnt give that amount away, I always get **** luck, and for something like that to happen would be immense!

I would probably give some to my family, go spend tonnes on clothes, by my own house here, an then another in America and a beach-house somewhere in the bahamas:jmp: oh yeah, and drop out of 6th form and laugh at my friends meehee

I'd invest atleast half of it so that I got interest.

eekkkk:jmp:

VonCroy360
16-06-09, 17:54
I'd probably spend a million or two right away on a lot of nice things for myself, my family and my friends.
I'd put the rest in a bank and it would help me lead a better lifestyle for the rest of my life - I heard many dream about completely leaving their school or job, but I'd still finish the university and a get job - I would be bored to death everyday without it. :)

irjudd
16-06-09, 18:05
Are you assuming it would be paid to you in a lump sum?

sandygrimm
16-06-09, 18:13
you'd have to dissapear off the face of th world from the paparazzi and evil people who want to kill you or threaten you and your family for it O_O.

Minty Mouth
16-06-09, 18:17
I dont really think anyone can say for sure what they'd do with such money until they have it.

I certainly couldnt anyway.

corey01
16-06-09, 18:21
I dont really think anyone can say for sure what they'd do with such money until they have it.

I certainly couldnt anyway.

Use your imagination! go crazy ;)

Minty Mouth
16-06-09, 18:22
Use your imagination! go crazy ;)

Yeah, but If I said Id give half of it to charity or whatever, when it comes to it, you might get selfish, or power crazy. Money can change people :o

TTV
16-06-09, 18:26
Give 2 mill to each of my family members, 5 mill to dig wells in Africa and witness to as many people as possible. (Witness as in tell them about Jesus and Christianity.) Another 5 mill to specially chosen animal shelters. And that would leave me 4 mill to get a collage education, move to England, and take a few friends to meet Lena and Yulia. (From t.A.T.u.)

And if there were suddenly world war 3; (Which it practically is. :\) I'd buy an island and live on it.

And that is what I would do with 20 million.

They're just dreams unfortunately :p

Dreams do come true. ;)

Spong
16-06-09, 18:33
I'd take great joy in saying "no" to all the begging letters I'd inevitably get. Then I'd disappear off the face of the Earth and take my girlfriend with me (if she'd let me).

Mad Tony
16-06-09, 18:35
And if there were suddenly world war 3; (Which it practically is. :\) I'd buy an island and live on it.Lol, what makes you think it's World War III? There have always been wars going on.

As for me I'm not sure what I'd do with the money. I'd probably use some of it to move out to America, buy a nice house and live comfortably for the rest of my life. I'd give some money to family members as well.

Psychos'Я'Us
16-06-09, 18:36
Well first I would roll around in all mah money while laughing hysterically and after that I would buy myself an island and I would have Whorey and Jo live with me and then I would build some clubs and bars on the island so we can go paaAArtay oh and a huge ass house for me and my friends and a few cars...not too many...maybe like 10. After than I would pay for my education and buy a ****load of clothes and useless stuff and maybe get a nose job too :mis: I would keep some for myself of course and I would donate the rest to charities and animal shelters :ton: Oh and I would build a Jill Valentine temple too :D
I think that sums it up ^_^

corey01
16-06-09, 18:38
Well first I would roll around in all mah money while laughing hysterically and after that I would buy myself an island and I would have Whorey and Jo live with me and then I would build some clubs and bars on the island so we can go paaAArtay oh and a huge ass house for me and my friends and a few cars...not too many...maybe like 10. After than I would pay for my education and buy a ****load of clothes and useless stuff and maybe get a nose job too :mis: I would keep some for myself of course and I would donate the rest to charities and animal shelters :ton: Oh and I would build a Jill Valentine temple too :D
I think that sums it up ^_^

LMFAO I LOVE IT!

I would also open a club and call it "W.H.O.R.E.Y" :D

Rivendell
16-06-09, 18:40
Move to Snowdonia.

:)

Psychos'Я'Us
16-06-09, 18:41
LMFAO I LOVE IT!

I would also open a club and call it "W.H.O.R.E.Y" :D

Lmfao! I would be a vip there :mis:
I forgot to add that I would take a bath in all mah money while listening to "Beautiful Dirty Rich" and drinking champagne! AB FAB SWEETIE DARLING!

Cochrane
First of all, keep it as quiet as possible so nobody expects me to give them anything (I'd probably tell my immediate family). Then, invest most of it in some very conservative, boring but safe thing so that I can live a reasonably well live of the dividends. Maybe I'll buy myself an iPhone.

Yes, horribly boring, but 20 Million dollars is really not all that much - your own train or jet will likely cost more (unless, as far as trains are concerned, it's a small one for regional traffic with a top speed of no more than 160 kph). I have to admit that my car is very old, I don't live in the best of places (university dormitory), but there's really not anything I absolutely need right now, so I'd rather save it for when I do.

Spong
Well first I would roll around in all mah money while laughing hysterically and after that I would buy myself an island and I would have Whorey and Jo live with me...

LMFAO I LOVE IT!

Knowing you lot, you'd probably name the place "Jill Island" :vlol:

Psychos'Я'Us
16-06-09, 18:44
Knowing you lot, you'd probably name the place "Jill Island" :vlol:

OMG! That's a really good idea! :D Thanks Spong! :hug:
We could have billboards of Jill all over the place! :jmp: And special holidays in her name! :jmp:

Spong
16-06-09, 18:45
^^ What have I created?

*sigh*

Psychos'Я'Us
16-06-09, 18:46
^^ What have I created?

*sigh*

Don't worry, we'll invite you to the island even tho you don't like Jill :mis:

Chocola teapot
16-06-09, 18:52
I like Jill valentine, She kicks ass in Marvel vs capcom 2, Can I come to your island?

Psychos'Я'Us
16-06-09, 18:53
Of course you can :D!:jmp:

Chocola teapot
16-06-09, 18:54
Of course you can :D!:jmp:

YAY! :D Jill FTW!

With the money I would buy a solid gold safe to keep the money in.

Encore
16-06-09, 19:01
I would build a gigantic megalomaniac refuge for myself and then plot to overthrow and revolutionize the status quo of the world and turn it into a better place.

http://i41.************/2s1kgb8.jpg

tomblover
16-06-09, 19:04
I'd be selfish as ****! :vlol:

God Horus
16-06-09, 19:10
I'd stuff it all into my mattress or freeze it, then use it one day at a time. :p

Spong
16-06-09, 19:29
I'd stuff it all into my mattress...

Bad move (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article6469706.ece) ;)

Draco
16-06-09, 19:30
If you managed to stay friends after winning...

Marianna12
16-06-09, 19:30
I'd buy houses....many houses!;)
And I would help my family live better...:D

LaraLuvrrr
16-06-09, 19:39
I would end world poverty.... no seriously i would.

viper456
16-06-09, 19:42
WELL I always had this dream of cloning a young Debbie Harry to keep as my pet....that would be a nice asset to claim.

Punaxe
16-06-09, 19:46
At first nothing would change really, I'd continue studying and finding a job as I would have otherwise, except I'd be much more confident that my main materialistic concern - having a nice place to live - won't be a problem anymore. When ready to settle I'd buy a shack at an awesome location. Decorate it nicely, too. :p
Furthermore I'd be travelling a lot during the rest of my life.

Other than that I don't really have any wishes for myself that cost money. I'd probably help out family and some causes that I think deserve it.

Polak
16-06-09, 20:30
The sad thing about the world we live in is that a lot of people have got so much money, I mean billions of dollars/euros/pounds and they simply do not need that much. There are quite a lot of folks, business men usually that see making money as something fun, to make us much as possible, it is such a waste, there are people dying of starvation and the money could do so much good.

Rai
16-06-09, 21:26
I'd take great joy in saying "no" to all the begging letters I'd inevitably get. Then I'd disappear off the face of the Earth and take my girlfriend with me (if she'd let me).

Let you? Try and stop me packing! :gki:

I don't do the lottery, but if I did and I won, after I helped my mum out with a house and money to keep going with, well my plans are made. (see above).

larafan25
16-06-09, 21:39
I'd buy Jake Gyllenhaal and lock him in my dungeon........I mean basement:D

Mad Tony
16-06-09, 21:41
WELL I always had this dream of cloning a young Debbie Harry to keep as my pet....that would be a nice asset to claim.

I'd buy Jake Gyllenhaal and lock him in my dungeon........I mean basement:DThere are some rather disturbing people on this forum :p

larafan25
16-06-09, 21:42
^soryy didn't mean to scare you:p

I actually...(knowing that I can't buy a person....) would probably do somwething nice with it...to help the world:)

violentblossom
16-06-09, 21:43
I'd buy Tom some deoderant. :pi:

viper456
16-06-09, 21:45
I'D BUY VIOLENT BOSOM A GAS CHAMBER AND TELL HER TO SIT THERE SHUT UP AND SEE HOW LONG SHE CAN HOLD HER BREATH

:pi:

Chocola teapot
16-06-09, 21:47
I'd stuff it all into my mattress or freeze it, then use it one day at a time. :p

Freeze money?

Rai
16-06-09, 21:49
@Viiper, Violent Bosom? Who's she and did she time travel to the forum from the 19th century? :p

larafan25
16-06-09, 21:50
I'D BUY VIOLENT BOSOM A GAS CHAMBER AND TELL HER TO SIT THERE SHUT UP AND SEE HOW LONG SHE CAN HOLD HER BREATH

:pi:

just like hitler you will crap yourself when you see your gas bill :p

violentblossom
16-06-09, 21:51
@Viiper, Violent Bosom? Who's she and did she trime travel to the forum from the 19th century? :p

Who ever she is, i bet she smells better than Tom. In fact, i bet she smells like Warm Vanilla Sugar, but i'm just guessing. :pi:

Anywho, i'd probably buy houses for all of my family.

viper456
16-06-09, 21:51
If a swine covered in crap rolled around in warm vanilla sugar smelling stuff then its still a dirty swine underneath!

SO HA

@Viiper, Violent Bosom? Who's she and did she trime travel to the forum from the 19th century? :p

lmao it wasn't a typo btw, just spread the name and I will be happy :)

just like hitler you will crap yourself when you see your gas bill :p

Thats where the 20mil comes in handy :p

oh and

IT WOULD BE SOOO WORTH IT! lmao

Lee croft
16-06-09, 22:39
Well i so would get a place in the country side and get a blue limo and hire a driver for it.

Get a house for my mum and dad.

Get a recording studio and edit my voice because i cant sing for **** :vlol:.

And sell some albums and continue the money that way i think my music genre would be pop/rock soft rock though (but mainly pop) :)

Nerd For Life
16-06-09, 22:42
I wouldn't tell anyone, that's for sure. :pi:

violentblossom
16-06-09, 22:43
I wouldn't tell anyone, that's for sure. :pi:

You'd tell me, wifey. :D

Nerd For Life
16-06-09, 22:44
Right, maybe I'd tell you!

I'd give Rae money :mis:
I'd move away somewhere else
I'd travel a lot
I'd buy ... a 360

That's all I can think about right now :vlol:

violentblossom
16-06-09, 22:45
:vlol:

:hug:

I'd buy a TRFer and give them to my loverly Raquel. :D

Nerd For Life
16-06-09, 22:48
Thanks ;)

Mad Tony
16-06-09, 22:49
What is with all this buying and selling people business!? :eek: :vlol:

violentblossom
16-06-09, 22:51
What is with all this buying and selling people business!? :eek: :vlol:

Hush, or you're next. :D

I didn't realize that the UK had a lottery game, tbh.

LaraRules81
16-06-09, 22:53
^ Every Saturday and Wednesday :rolleyes:

Nerd For Life
16-06-09, 22:59
We have Euromillions.

Raider1969
16-06-09, 23:11
I would help family members out by giving them some of the money and would go on a holiday to all the places I would like to go to. Yesterday my Husband bought a lottery ticket for $40 Million. I saw a news report today saying nobody obtained the money as no ones numbers came up.

Mr.Burns
16-06-09, 23:31
Hmmm. Take care of my loans, family, friends (close friends) get a car that doesn't suck. Then do some traveling. There are a few people from here that I would like to meet in person. :)

violentblossom
16-06-09, 23:32
Hmmm. Take care of my loans, family, friends (close friends) get a car that doesn't suck. Then do some traveling. There are a few people from here that I would like to meet in person. :)

Don't beat around the bush, we all know its me.

Mr.Burns
16-06-09, 23:39
Don't beat around the bush, we all know its me.

:eek: Stop reading my mind! :smk:

Paperdoll
16-06-09, 23:40
I'd be a greedy *****, renegade all my friends and keep it to myself under my mattress

Carbonek_0051
16-06-09, 23:46
I'd be a greedy *****, renegade all my friends and keep it to myself under my mattress

Wouldn't someone look there?:ton:

Nerd For Life
16-06-09, 23:48
*plans to stalk Paperdoll if anyone wins Euromillions in Portugal*

Angelus
16-06-09, 23:48
What if Nate wasn't such a cheap and nasty ass whore?

TombRaiderLover
16-06-09, 23:49

I was just lol'ed and spat over the monitor.

Paperdoll
16-06-09, 23:51
Wouldn't someone look there?:ton:

That's what mice traps are for.

*plans to stalk Paperdoll if anyone wins Euromillions in Portugal*

I know what you look like!!! *shakes fist*

Carbonek_0051
16-06-09, 23:52

LMAO

You love me don't lie, that's why you keep coming back for more.;)

But I know how to defuse mice traps.:whi:

Nerd For Life
16-06-09, 23:54

I know what you look like!!! *shakes fist*

You never know, I might be already stalking you. Just an idea! :pi:

Paperdoll
16-06-09, 23:55
But I know how to defuse mice traps.:whi:

Obviously you don't know me or my mice traps XD

You never know, I might be already stalking you. Just an idea! :pi:

So that was you :eek:

Carbonek_0051
16-06-09, 23:56

Now I have this image in my head of mice traps that would cut my fingers off. Well played.:p

Nerd For Life
17-06-09, 00:00

So that was you :eek:

You're gonna have to pay for plastic surgery! Those mice traps are too much. :(

Aphrodite22
17-06-09, 00:19
i'd buy a ps3 with all the games i want and the rest id give it to my mom and dad..

edit: oh and i'd also take taekwondo lessons! :D

TTV
17-06-09, 02:12
Lol, what makes you think it's World War III? There have always been wars going on.
Rephrase: If it were life threatening for me and my family... and friends (depending on if they wanted to go.). I'd go to an island. XD
OMG! That's a really good idea! :D Thanks Spong! :hug:
We could have billboards of Jill all over the place! :jmp: And special holidays in her name! :jmp:
LMAO!!!!
^^ What have I created?

*sigh*

Just as you helped create the Pick on Spong Club, (By existing! :p) you have now helped in the manufacturing of Jill Island!

Spong
17-06-09, 02:21
LMAO!!!!

Just as you helped create the Pick on Spong Club, (By existing! :p) you have now helped in the manufacturing of Jill Island!

I'm my own worst enemy sometimes. And the Pick on Spong Club has been disbanded :ton:

Ikas90
17-06-09, 02:21
I'd buy a house, then go travelling around the world whenever I please. Occasionally I might slip a few thousand dollar bills to street bums. Or donate to charities.

rowanlim
17-06-09, 02:26
I'd get a house, travel the world to meet up with TRF members & enjoy the different environments, donate to charity & probably study for the rest of my life :D

Oh I'll get a car for my dad too :p

Benguitar
17-06-09, 02:37
If I won the lottery-

I'd marry my girlfriend, and share the money with her, giving her, her dream wedding.
We'd buy a house and pay it off.
Take care of ourselves and pursue our dream jobs, but still have money to fall back on if we went through hard times.
We'd take a few romantic trips and I may ocassionally purchase her a nice peice of jewlery.
I'd ask her permission to get my ideal road/studio rig (instruments/amps/etc)