PDA

View Full Version : why did the PSP version get exclusive extras, outfits and the multiplayer mode?

michaeldt
27-06-09, 09:36
what the title says :)

why did the PSP version of TRL get exclusive outfits, extras and the multiplayer mode?

Sharon_14
27-06-09, 09:37
Probably because it came out late?

Couldn't it go into one thread instead of two?:
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?p=3754768#post3754768

Tombraiderx08
27-06-09, 10:38
it was also going to have green reticles o.O

aussie500
27-06-09, 11:02
Because the PSP is a hand held gaming device where you can play against other players most likely. You do normally make a game to take advantage of the unique features of the platform.

Joshorty
11-07-09, 20:47
I think it's a little of what everyone thinks. It's a marketing mabob so crazy fans like me would have a reason to buy the PSP version for exclusive outfits and at the same time, it's a way to make up for the late release of the PSP release.

Squibbly
12-07-09, 03:40
Probably what aussie500 said.

And if it makes you feel any better, the two exclusive outfits the PSP had were just ugly re-colours of the Legend outfit. :p

Tombraiderx08
12-07-09, 03:59
And if it makes you feel any better, the two exclusive outfits the PSP had were just ugly re-colours of the Legend outfit. :p there were like, 6?

Squibbly
12-07-09, 04:02
there were like, 6?

Oh. :eek:

The site I was using for information said there was 2. Well two of them are ugly then.

PoseidonsDeath
12-07-09, 04:47
Because it didn't have much else to it... I have it... I really don't like it.

Joshorty
12-07-09, 18:17
Probably what aussie500 said.

And if it makes you feel any better, the two exclusive outfits the PSP had were just ugly re-colours of the Legend outfit. :p
Sadly. But not all of them were really just re-colours. Like the SWAT one I believe - the design within the render was actually different around her legs.

And I really loved the Green jacket biker. I couldn't help but use it all the time in Mexico.

michaeldt
16-07-09, 16:16
so they did all this to make up for the game being late?

GameCube version - Late
Nintendo DS version - Late
Gameboy advance version- Late
XBOX 360 version- Later than the official release (I think

all those versions came out later but didn't have special features in the?
well, DS had to mode where you can trade rewards and look at each others time trail stats, 360 had the Next - Gen graphics, but that's about it?