PDA

View Full Version : Trle freezes!!!

HURLEYstickmen
27-06-09, 19:23
BUG ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!1!111!!!I've made a small project with a lot of statics in, and a bike... but when I reload... IT FREEZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hea::hea::hea::hea::hea:
Any ideas of what's causing the problem?:(

larafan25
27-06-09, 19:36
alot of statics;)

what are you using???the original LE???

are you using TREP or something???

because there is a limit to the level editor and you may have to many vertices...try taking out some objects and see if it plays smoothly:)

wdavid
27-06-09, 19:37
It sounds silly but try to put less statics into the rooms.
When i put too much plants (for example) into a room, the game is lagging after i bulid it.

larafan25
27-06-09, 19:38
^happens to me too, I had a level of two rooms and alot of statics in each,if I moved lara to fast towards the other room the whole game crashed:)

HURLEYstickmen
28-06-09, 19:12
I normally use TRNG, but for this specific game that I'm making, TREP. :)
I've also had an idea!:D I'll make smaller rooms so that it will load properly.:)

larafan25
28-06-09, 20:13
^spliting the rooms into smaller rooms that will all end up being connected isn't a suloution and will still cause the same slowdowns and crashes/freezes as before;)

KurtisandLara
28-06-09, 20:22
Theres a certain ammount of items you can put per room and theres also a certain ammount of texture you can put to a room aswell.
A textured object counts as an object + a texture.
connecting rooms....The game will think of like 5 conected rooms with the same floor height and all the same room. It'll think of it as 1.
My suggestion is take out any unneccasary objects untill it stops... My LE reezes alot i just minimize it check the forums and such then after awhile its unfroze. Or ill just save my PRJ exit the LE, then bring it back up and reload it.
Hopefully there is a way to fix this is the near future.

HURLEYstickmen
30-06-09, 16:04
OK... I'll think of something else.:)
EDIT: NO MATTER HOW MANY STATICS I PUT IN, IT ALWAYS F:cen: FREEZES!!!:hea::hea::hea::hea::hea: