PDA

View Full Version : Problem with sequence

tomb2player
28-06-09, 17:20
Hi eveyone, i have problem with some sequence ( just i dont know how to make it... ) which is: Lara pushing switch, we are see opening door for 2 seconds and after this time we again see lara and can control her. How to make it?

PS: Sorry for eventually duplicate threat, but previous was closed and my english is bad ( i think, previous threat was not to understand... )

If something is not to understand pls write and ill fix it :)

Seth94
28-06-09, 17:22
Use a flyby camera, with ocb settings, seq 1, number 1. Press 0, 6, 8, 9 and 10, and type in the timer box something like 600. ;)

tomb2player
28-06-09, 18:12
Ok, work fine, but this camera "flying", i want static camera, no flying ;)

Delta
28-06-09, 18:44
Place a Fixed_Camera near the door, a Camera_Target object in the same sector of the door and the switch where you want; then, under the switch, put these triggers:

- Switch for Switch_Type
Trigger(what to trigger): OBJECT
(Object to trigger <#>): SWITCH_TYPE
Type (Activation mode): SWITCH
Timer (Parameter <&>): 0

- Trigger for Door_Type
Trigger(what to trigger): OBJECT
(Object to trigger <#>): DOOR_TYPE
Type (Activation mode): TRIGGER

- Trigger for Camera (Fixed_Camera) with 2 in the timer field
Trigger(what to trigger): CAMERA
(Object to trigger <#>): CAMERA_FIXED
Timer (Parameter <&>): 2

- Trigger for Target
Trigger(what to trigger): TARGET
(Object to trigger <#>): CAMERA_TARGET

;)

tomb2player
28-06-09, 20:21
yay, that works!

Seth94
28-06-09, 20:28
Or you can just place one flyby camera like I said with one shot in the trigger-that's much more simple and works better. :)

Delta
28-06-09, 22:59
Or you can just place one flyby camera like I said with one shot in the trigger-that's much more simple and works better. :)

I remember that there is a limit for flyby cameras (in a my level, after 9 sequences the others didn't work correctly), then i think that is better to use fixed cameras in this case ;)