PDA

View Full Version : Fexmerger thingy!

MARCO_BARTOLI
05-07-09, 15:47
hey i am in problem and hate people who can't tell me what to do with fexmerger stupid... i have read anything about fexmerger AND SON OF A ***** it dosen't work what everybody is saying DAMN IT.... i have open the target file and then source file.. and choose the things i want in the target file and then marge it.. okey and then save it as everybody says.... WELL NOTHING HAVE CHANGED i can't see any change the level is still the same... HATE HATE IT.. i have had that ****ING problem in years WHEN CAN I GET THE ****ING RIGHT INFO... and tell me those right info.. any time i go here and but this in here no 1 tells me nothing just read this read this read this. hate.... SORRY i'm just mad of it nothing els..

Sir Croft
05-07-09, 16:16
First, calm down. I couldn't understand your problem and I don't have the slightest idea of what is Fexmerger, I believe you're talking about some kind of wad merger for the TRLE, but this is the Modding Section, you won't get much help here. Better edit your post, explain your problem properly and wait for a mod to come and move this thread to the level editor forum.

MARCO_BARTOLI
05-07-09, 23:15
dude i thought you knew that... fexmerger is a mixing program to witch objects in TR games

Mytly
06-07-09, 18:42
If you could calm down and explain what you want clearly, someone might be able to help you. Also, I think the TRLE section might be able to help you more. Moving the thread there.

carbint
06-07-09, 21:32
hey i am in problem and hate people who can't tell me what to do with fexmerger stupid... i have read anything about fexmerger AND SON OF A ***** it dosen't work what everybody is saying DAMN IT.... i have open the target file and then source file.. and choose the things i want in the target file and then marge it.. okey and then save it as everybody says.... WELL NOTHING HAVE CHANGED i can't see any change the level is still the same... HATE HATE IT.. i have had that ****ING problem in years WHEN CAN I GET THE ****ING RIGHT INFO... and tell me those right info.. any time i go here and but this in here no 1 tells me nothing just read this read this read this. hate.... SORRY i'm just mad of it nothing els..

"I can't use FexMerger. I don't like stupid people who can't help me with FexMerger. I haven't read anything/have read everything about FexMerger (unclear there) and the son of a ***** doesn't work. Damn what everyone says. I've opened the target file, where I will save my model, and the source file, where I will get the model from. I've chosen the things I want in the target file, and then I merge it. Okay. Then I saved it, like everyone says to do, NOTHING HAS CHANGED!!! I look at the level and the thing I changed is still the same. ARGH I really hate it! I've had this ****ING problem for years/years ago (unclear there), where I can't find the right ****ING information! Tell me the right information! Every time I ask here for help, no-one tells me anything. All they say is, "Read this, read that, read the GODDAMN ****ING EVERYTHING!" (I added that myself :cln:) I hate it.
Sorry, I'm just mad at it/sick of it (unclear there). Nothing else is the problem, just this."

My best translation into coherent English :) And now, my best translation into polite coherent English:

"Hello everyone. I've got a problem - I can't use FexMerger. It's driving me mad! :hea: I've followed the instructions that people have laid out for FexMerger - I've picked my source and target files, chosen what files I want in the target file, and merged it. Ok. Then I save it and load up the game, but when I look at the model that I supposedly changed - nothing! It looks exactly the same. Can someone please help me? And no offence, but if you're going to point me towards some FexMerger reading material, please don't! :o It's just that I've already read it. If you could please give me some proper, first-hand help, it would be much appreciated. Thanks! And sorry for getting wound up earlier! (I added this because MARCO_BARTOLI has gotten very aggressive and angry in his above post :)"

Hope these help! :D MARCO_BARTOLI, you're welcome to copy and paste them into your original post so that people like you :wve:

LaraCablara
06-07-09, 21:47
...So what is your question..

God Horus
06-07-09, 23:03
^ lol yeah what are you asking us? Or telling us? Other than crap about Fexmerger.

sapper
07-07-09, 04:00
choose the things i want in the target file and then marge it.. okey and then save it as everybody says.... WELL NOTHING HAVE CHANGED i can't see any change the level is still the same...

When you choose things are you ticking the boxes?

When you say there is no change in the level what do you mean?
No change when you play the level or no change when you try to use the level as a base level in dxtre3d.

aktrekker
07-07-09, 09:31
Some additional information was posted in this thread (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=154643).
He is trying to change an enemy in TR2. I'm still not sure exactly what the problem is. Whether it doesn't change, crashes, or whatever.

MARCO_BARTOLI
09-07-09, 12:15
well there no need to be MAD!!!!!!!!!.. i found everything and just so you know im happy im happy..... i can do everything with it now... well so long and thanks for nothing..... accept greatchi.. THANKS MAJOR MAN

ggctuk
10-07-09, 21:44
That's it? That's like snatching what you want, and ripping their hand off with it. You walked right in, and instead of making your problem clear, you opened yourself up to the type of messages I'm guessing you were trying to avoid. A 'Thank You' would not have gone amiss, especially towards aktrekker.

Jeissy
10-07-09, 21:49
I agree with ggtuck, but I think I should save my words, because it's useless explaining to someone who doesn't explain :p
And besides, as he says, the problem is solved. :rolleyes: