PDA

View Full Version : Why wasn't there a DS version?

michaeldt
06-07-09, 03:31
What the title says :)

TRL and TRU were both released on DS, so why wasn't TRA? and then TRL and TRA were both released on PSP but TRU wasn't! Can someone please explain to me why they did this?

Phoebe_Croft
06-07-09, 03:48
No one knows the answer to this, only the developers do. But don't you think it'll seem odd if you released on the DS? I mean I can't imagine playing it on the DS. And besides, if it's an anniversary or special game, the developers will always put their games on console.

michaeldt
06-07-09, 09:00
if it's an anniversary or special game, the developers will always put their games on console.

yes, but TR1 was only released on 5 consoles, whereas they released TRA on more than that. Mobile phones aren't really a console, but they released TRA on that, PSP's are mobile consoles, TRA was released on that :)

Paddy
06-07-09, 09:04
yes, but TR1 was only released on 5 consoles, whereas they released TRA on more than that. Mobile phones aren't really a console, but they released TRA on that, PSP's are mobile consoles, TRA was released on that :)

They left anniversary for the good consoles :p

Tony9595
06-07-09, 15:38
They should have released TR1 on the DS, if there are a lot of full 3D games on the DS... why canīt Tomb Raider be like that too? :rolleyes:

Tombraiderx08
06-07-09, 19:22
Im guessing because the other guys totally ruined the ds version of legend, but if santa cruz did it, it would of been fantastic!