PDA

View Full Version : TR3 Level : Aldwych

mathew9r
11-07-09, 17:00
hi,

i have remade the level Aldwych from tomb raider 3 as i was bored, it has turned out well.

video will be uploaded, sorry but it has bad sound and bad video quality :(

i am not good on words :o

-54a5Put-8g

Tombraider95
11-07-09, 17:06
^^^

Cool, cant wait..

VictorXD
11-07-09, 17:12
Cool! I cant wait t see it:)

wdavid
11-07-09, 17:12
Sounds good :D Can't wait :jmp:

mathew9r
11-07-09, 17:21
thank you :)

the video will still come its just when i down the size of it.

P.S. Its still in BETA

MadCroy101
11-07-09, 18:33
I still really want to see it despite the fact of lower quality. :D

mathew9r
12-07-09, 13:03
I still really want to see it despite the fact of lower quality. :D Video is now UP!

-54a5Put-8g

P.S. The lighting is not that good because its still BETA, and the game froze for no reason at all so i have to look into that (its where it cuts off at the end)

(sorry still processing)

TR-Freak
12-07-09, 13:04
The video is not avaible...

mathew9r
12-07-09, 13:16
The video is not avaible...
it is now

Jeissy
12-07-09, 13:27
:eek: I love it! Apart from finishing the lighting and some other things, I really like the sound effects and the atmosphere. I'd really like to play this level :tmb:

mathew9r
12-07-09, 13:30
:eek: I love it! Apart from finishing the lighting and some other things, I really like the sound effects and the atmosphere. I'd really like to play this level :tmb:
i am 2/3 from finishing the rooms then i need to add the lighting :) thx

Titak
12-07-09, 13:38
It looks well done (good texturing and good objects) but it also looks like an exact copy of Aldwych and that makes it less interesting for me I'm afraid. :(

How about using updated and more detailed textures? And some different gameplay? Different rooms? :)

mathew9r
12-07-09, 13:41
It looks well done (good texturing and good objects) but it also looks like an exact copy of Aldwych and that makes it less interesting for me I'm afraid. :(

How about using updated and more detailed textures? And some different gameplay? Different rooms? :)see, what i was gonna do was make the whole level then add some extra stuff like, more rooms, new puzzles. btw do you know where i can get more detail textures and objects from?

Titak
12-07-09, 13:46
Oh, sounds good! :D

Thare are a lot of good textursites (my favorite is www.cgtextures.com) where you could get good textures to replace the old Aldwich ones with. Some editing will probably be needed because there aren't any ready-to-use highres Aldwich textures available as far as I know.

One thing I didn't like about Aldwich is how you have to go back to that crate room all the time. Maybe you could make a short cut for that somehow, so the second time you have to go up there (to get above that drill) you can follow another route. :D

mathew9r
12-07-09, 14:07
Oh, sounds good! :D

Thare are a lot of good textursites (my favorite is www.cgtextures.com (http://www.cgtextures.com)) where you could get good textures to replace the old Aldwich ones with. Some editing will probably be needed because there aren't any ready-to-use highres Aldwich textures available as far as I know.

One thing I didn't like about Aldwich is how you have to go back to that crate room all the time. Maybe you could make a short cut for that somehow, so the second time you have to go up there (to get above that rill) you can follow another route. :D
thats a good idea :tmb: i could make a door close from where the first time you go there, and above where the drill is there is a room where you come from a vent the second time round

TR FAN 18
12-07-09, 18:52
Wow, it looks so much like the TR3 original. The drill didn't seem to work like in TR3 though.

I'd love to see this done in HQ textures.

mathew9r
13-07-09, 13:27
Wow, it looks so much like the TR3 original. The drill didn't seem to work like in TR3 though.

I'd love to see this done in HQ textures.
i am trying to find HQ textures to replace the blocky ones

edit:there will be no hq textures sorry but a room where i tried with some other textures