PDA

View Full Version : HALP!! LatM Savegame?

silver_wolf
14-07-09, 21:26
ok, so I was playing the lara at the movies project and I was on the Rebecca level. But near the end I met an invisible wall bug that wouldn't let me finish the level. So I started the whole level over and played w/o saving but it still happened. So I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it but I lost my savegames and I don't want to start over especially w/ that stupid Blair Witch level :hea: So could someone provide a savegame at least up to the Rebecca level?:(

Level NextGen
14-07-09, 21:46
No need a savegame! ;)
Try to modify the fliles.TR4 with this program (choose the first with "TELECHARGER"... Sorry the link is in French but not the program :D)! Prog Larabricole (FIRST) (http://larabricole.e3b.org/logiciels.php)
Open Fexinspec, Load the file.TR4 with it (File -> Load TR4... or other :confused:). If you want to play all of the level, choose the Theater.
Then search some room with the door you should open to play next level... And move it as you can (in game) go to the next level.
Do the same thing with all the door
With this solution you can play the level you want without play a level and an other level until The LEVEL! :D

I do that with an adventure because a invisible speek kill me when I action a puzzle...

Good Luck! ;)

madtong
14-07-09, 21:48
Well, im playing Lara at the Movies myself but my oldest savegames are on Pirates of the Carribean level... Its way to far from Rebecca...:( Sorry...

madtong
14-07-09, 21:51
w/ that stupid Blair Witch level :hea: :(

Yeah, that stupid wrait at the end kill my nerves too:tea:

silver_wolf
14-07-09, 22:49
No need a savegame! ;)
Try to modify the fliles.TR4 with this program (choose the first with "TELECHARGER"... Sorry the link is in French but not the program :D)! Prog Larabricole (FIRST) (http://larabricole.e3b.org/logiciels.php)
Open Fexinspec, Load the file.TR4 with it (File -> Load TR4... or other :confused:). If you want to play all of the level, choose the Theater.
Then search some room with the door you should open to play next level... And move it as you can (in game) go to the next level.
Do the same thing with all the door
With this solution you can play the level you want without play a level and an other level until The LEVEL! :D

I do that with an adventure because a invisible speek kill me when I action a puzzle...

Good Luck! ;)
thanks, I'll try that.

snork
15-07-09, 01:43
Hm, kind of overkill.

What about the Larapositionchanger ? Would that not help ?

Anyhoo, here are the LatM anylevel scripts, so you can play (choose from newgame menu) the next level, when you can't finish the level before.
LatM_anylevel.zip (http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/2382880_uhmvx/LatM_anylevel.zip)

madtong
15-07-09, 11:25
well, you can always try the "help" cheat... Compass to north ( translucide ) select load and type help... You can jump levels till you come to Rebecca... But you gonna to replay Rebecca from the beginning...

madtong
15-07-09, 11:31
well, you can always try the "help" cheat... Compass to north ( translucide ) select load and type help... You can jump levels till you come to Rebecca... But you gonna to replay Rebecca from the beginning...

But i was forgetting, to be able to do that you must first enter the cinema 1 and do the cheat when it loads the Blair Wish Project. You gonna get for the next level, i dont remember if the next one is Rebecca or Psycho but if it is Psycho do the cheat again and youre in Rebecca...