PDA

View Full Version : W.t.h.i.m.d.

Pksstr
14-07-09, 23:55
What the hell I must do

I want to build for 4 years but after reading thousands times the manual and tutorials I havenīt learn :cen: :cen: :hea::hea:

I tried texturing , but the texture doesnīt show up , but when I play my level it appears , That is the most stupid thing ever , IN WHAT THEY WERE THINKING !
:cen::cen:

I tried with custom outfits , when I press copy , I press yes , but the content is not replaced (wadmeger) WHY THEY MADE CUSTOM OUTFITS IF THEY CANNOT
BE INSTALLED !!!

I tried overwriting the wads directly from the ones from Po Yu , But the level CRASHES!

Why they didīt include a tutorial In the program like all the games of the time !?

I thought it was going to be like a build a house in the sims :hea:

I tried putting enemies , but when I play the level they donīt show up ,WHY THERE ARE ENEMIES ON THE TRLE ( i use ngle) IF THEY CANNOT APPEAR IN A LEVEL ?

You know what , i think i wasted 150 Mb of my PC on this piece of :cen:

kaufi-lc
14-07-09, 23:59
Ouch, sounds like you're really p***ed off by the LE.
Well enemies appear, when you trigger them (logically).
And copying outfits doesn't mean to copy the LARA-object. You have to copy the Skin-Objects, too ;)
You sure you read the manual carefully? :p

LaraRules81
15-07-09, 00:01
Wow.

No, seriously, randomly posting "What must I do?" isn't going to help, your obvioulsy doing something wrong. :)

Bye now :wve:

Pksstr
15-07-09, 00:02
Ouch, sounds like you're really p***ed off by the LE.
Well enemies appear, when you trigger them (logically).
And copying outfits doesn't mean to copy the LARA-object. You have to copy the Skin-Objects, too ;)
You sure you read the manual carefully? :p

I copy ALL

kaufi-lc
15-07-09, 00:05
Did you save the WAD, did you load the correct WAD in the Editor and do you know how to output your level?

Pksstr
15-07-09, 00:06
Yes but the outfit is TR4

kaufi-lc
15-07-09, 00:07
What do you mean, the outfit is TR4? Are you building for an older TR with the Unoff. LE?

Pksstr
15-07-09, 00:09
What do you mean, the outfit is TR4? Are you building for an older TR with the Unoff. LE?

I mean the outfit is the classic of TR4 (The one you use always)

No i use the official

kaufi-lc
15-07-09, 00:12
Hm, I can't really see your problem. Would be helpful if you tell me, what exactly isn't working...Cause the usual TR4 outfit works fine for everyone else :(

Shauni
15-07-09, 00:29
I think you need to calm down hun :hug: You could have come here for help with each individual problem.

Do you have Visual basic 5 and 6 installed, along with the newest WADmerger? That will help.
After you copy all of your files are you sure you're saving the file over the file you're using in you level? I have never had a problem like that using a custom outfit.

And your level will crash using some outfits if you're using the original TRLE (you need the new NGLE), so that's why the level crashes for those outfits.

Also, are you triggering your enemies with the purple trigger button? Does the purple show up on the floor? If it doesn't show up, or if you didn't do that, then they will not show up in game. That's just how it works.

As for your textures in the TRLE, can you show a screenshot? Do you have FaceEdit on? If you can't see anything but white, it may be a graphics card problem.

Pksstr
15-07-09, 00:47
I think you need to calm down hun :hug: You could have come here for help with each individual problem.

Do you have Visual basic 5 and 6 installed, along with the newest WADmerger? That will help.
After you copy all of your files are you sure you're saving the file over the file you're using in you level? I have never had a problem like that using a custom outfit.

And your level will crash using some outfits if you're using the original TRLE (you need the new NGLE), so that's why the level crashes for those outfits.

Also, are you triggering your enemies with the purple trigger button? Does the purple show up on the floor? If it doesn't show up, or if you didn't do that, then they will not show up in game. That's just how it works.

As for your textures in the TRLE, can you show a screenshot? Do you have FaceEdit on? If you can't see anything but white, it may be a graphics card problem.

Whereīs that purple square?

(face edit) Ahhhhh , now we are getting somewere

And for last time I INSTALLED NGLE BEFORE i started with (trying to do) levels

And 1 question , what T.H is Trep When I first hear of it I tought those peple had TRLE in spanish (Because if you ad an "ar" to that (trepar) is climbing is spanish) :p

Kapu
15-07-09, 00:52
English isn't your native tounge, is it? What is your first language, Pksstr? The LE comes in different languages, I think. Is your level editor in English?

larafan25
15-07-09, 00:54
What the hell I must do

I want to build for 4 years but after reading thousands times the manual and tutorials I havenīt learn :cen: :cen: :hea::hea:

I tried texturing , but the texture doesnīt show up , but when I play my level it appears , That is the most stupid thing ever , IN WHAT THEY WERE THINKING !
:cen::cen:

I tried with custom outfits , when I press copy , I press yes , but the content is not replaced (wadmeger) WHY THEY MADE CUSTOM OUTFITS IF THEY CANNOT
BE INSTALLED !!!

I tried overwriting the wads directly from the ones from Po Yu , But the level CRASHES!

Why they didīt include a tutorial In the program like all the games of the time !?

I thought it was going to be like a build a house in the sims :hea:

I tried putting enemies , but when I play the level they donīt show up ,WHY THERE ARE ENEMIES ON THE TRLE ( i use ngle) IF THEY CANNOT APPEAR IN A LEVEL ?

You know what , i think i wasted 150 Mb of my PC on this piece of :cen:

I think it's your lack of patience...

stranger1992
15-07-09, 00:54
s.u.i.c.i.s.f.a.!

stop using initials cos its so fudgin ANNOYING!

I do not believe you read that manual? Why? Cos turning on face edit for textures is probably on the first part of the manual. In fact, yes, it is.

You are overwriting the wads? No-wonder if is crashing! I'm guesing you opened up the poyu outfit wad, and saved over the tut1 level wad with that? So, you wad has no objects in and is, in short terms: uselsss.
You load the wad up in the right hand side, load the level wad in the left hand side, press the "+" button on the right hand side, say "yes", wait, save your wad on the left hand side over and you will have the new outfit.

Seriously, and don't say you have because I know you have NOT read the manual (and followed the tutorial in it) because if you did you would not be asking such questions.

And before you shoot me down with thousands of :cen: smiles, I am a builder, and have been building now for 4 years. And I know what I am doing.

Coming here with such a bad attitude swearing at us all is not the way to get help.

:ohn:

Pksstr
15-07-09, 01:02
i give up

Moderators:

Delete this Thread please

Im deleting TRLE now

Kapu
15-07-09, 01:04
Read this tutorial before you quit. Link. (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=78913) It is very simple to understand.

Pksstr
15-07-09, 01:14
Sorry but its already deleted , i donīt want to download it againg because creating level maybe while im daydreaming , in to young I think and im not enought pacience to build decent level , maybe in 4 or 5 years but not now .

Sorry for using so smiles and being so gross , I think im not to much mature for make teens and adults work

No more replies please

DELETE PLEASE

aktrekker
15-07-09, 07:51
As you wish.