PDA

View Full Version : XBOX version runs so smoothly!

michaeldt
16-07-09, 08:30
I am playing the XBOX version of TRL right now. The framerate is allot better in this version, Lara's animations are so much smoother and in most other versions of the game you have to wait 2 seconds for a response from Z&A but in this version they have an instantaneous response. The only bad side is that since the game runs very fast, Lara shoots very quickly, making the enemies easier to kill.

Phlip
16-07-09, 10:27
Yeah, I've always been a PS player but when I once played Legend on the xbox original, I noticed a framerate difference immediatly.

Shame no PS3 games are like this. :confused: Wouldn't you think with powerful technology you'd be able to have super smooth frame rate? Apparently not. :rolleyes:

Zelda master
16-07-09, 12:10
Yeah the game runs in 60 frames on the original Xbox compaired to the 30 of the PS2. I never played both of those evrsions however im happy with my GameCube version:p

michaeldt
16-07-09, 16:01
I think the XBOX version of TRL is a direct port of the Last Gen PC version. and TRL XBOX 360 was a direct port of the Next Gen mode from PC.

Raziel66
16-07-09, 18:43
I think the XBOX version of TRL is a direct port of the Last Gen PC version. and TRL XBOX 360 was a direct port of the Next Gen mode from PC.

The main console for old-gen versions/graphic was Playstation 2, Xbox360 was used as a main console for this-gen version of graphic.

Tony9595
16-07-09, 20:47
Yeah the game runs in 60 frames on the original Xbox compaired to the 30 of the PS2. I never played both of those evrsions however im happy with my GameCube version:p

And so am I :D

Minty Mouth
16-07-09, 23:48
I dont know about the original X BOX but the 360 version is the best by far.

na_th_an
17-07-09, 12:29
The XBOX version is the best version in the 6th generation of video consoles. It was the most powerful console of its generation and it shows in this game.

BTW, the original XBOX version was the first I tried :D After that, I played it on PC, PS2 and 360, and finally PSP :)