PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider:The Forbidden Temple

MrBananaMama
17-07-09, 08:17
Hey guys im makinng a new game where lara explores the forbidden temple in india searchin for the mysterious stone ............

so far im finding the good textures and objects but i need an object maker

so who's in ??? Ill give him/her credits !!!!!

Screenshots will be attached soon

Peace

mudkip25
17-07-09, 08:33
You should've made this thread once the game was ready for some screens cause I did that with my PRJ, AOD2 and people demanded screenshots.

scoopy_loopy
17-07-09, 08:34
Oh credits, Im giddy just thinking about it :tea:

(Seriously though, people seldom jump on board when there's no evidence their efforts will result in a finished product worthy of playing)

MrBananaMama
17-07-09, 08:39
Oh credits, Im giddy just thinking about it :tea:

(Seriously though, people seldom jump on board when there's no evidence their efforts will result in a finished product worthy of playing)

so thats a no?

aktrekker
17-07-09, 10:03
You should show that you can actually build a level before you ask people to join your project.

MrBananaMama
17-07-09, 10:12
You should show that you can actually build a level before you ask people to join your project.

ok

Peanut
17-07-09, 10:27
Oh god! :rolleyes:

Yous shouldnt have made a thread! :rolleyes: .. Even your storie is werid...

You should join the Tenderfoot Project.

Tombraider95
17-07-09, 12:20
^^

No need to be rude, its been said enough times. :whi:

And the story isnt weird, why are you saying that?

scoopy_loopy
17-07-09, 13:02
Oh god! :rolleyes:

Yous shouldnt have made a thread! :rolleyes: .. Even your storie is werid...

You should join the Tenderfoot Project.

Edit; the Tenderfoot project is back on it seems.

Peanut
17-07-09, 15:49
Well... I wasnt being rude..

MrBananaMama.. is my Best Friend.. I have talked to him today and I will be helping him with his project! :)

Shauni
17-07-09, 15:53
I hope your project goes well :)

As far as Im aware, the Tenderfoot Project has been disbanded. Titak restarted it just a few weeks ago ;)

Peanut
17-07-09, 17:10
I am happy to announce that me and MrBananaMama are working on this project together now and we would like to ask a Moderator to close this thread down.. because he thought he acted too fast.. So now we will work on our project and then Post a thread.. :)

Please close this thread down..

Mytly
17-07-09, 18:36
If MrBananaMama himself asks for the thread to be closed, I'll do so. Usually we don't close threads on request unless the thread starter himself asks for it.

MrBananaMama
17-07-09, 19:03
If MrBananaMama himself asks for the thread to be closed, I'll do so. Usually we don't close threads on request unless the thread starter himself asks for it.

Oh Yeah I want the Thread To Be Closed Please ^.^