PDA

View Full Version : URGENT HELP, TR1 revised savegame needed

suli
17-07-09, 23:32
ohhh guys I dont know what happened , all the savegames from the game dissappeared, I will so thankful if someone has a savegame from the start of City Of Khamoon, plz plz plz plz guys

suli
18-07-09, 00:23
guys pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaae i'm going to have a heartattack :hea:

Hateshinai
18-07-09, 00:59
Please don't double post .

If no one replied, it simply means that no one has a savegame .
If somebody has one, I'm pretty sure they will certainly give it away, just be patient.

suli
18-07-09, 01:09
sorry :(

but i'm afraid of the idea of playing peru and greece all over again :(

suli
18-07-09, 16:48
anyone please? :(

mudkip25
18-07-09, 16:54
anyone please? :(

Haven't you heard you heard Hateshinai!?!?
No Double Posting, And if no one posts, then no one has a savegame. And TR revised was released a long time ago and everybody most of the time doesn''t have one anymore.

suli
18-07-09, 17:01
Haven't you heard you heard Hateshinai!?!?
No Double Posting, And if no one posts, then no one has a savegame. And TR revised was released a long time ago and everybody most of the time doesn''t have one anymore.

excuse moi? whats your problem exactly? why dont you play the game for me till city of khamoon and give me the savegame instad of trying to be a mod?

ohh mods wannabes :confused:

mudkip25
18-07-09, 17:07
excuse moi? whats your problem exactly? why dont you play the game for me till city of khamoon and give me the savegame instad of trying to be a mod?

ohh mods wannabes :confused:

Excuse me, but a good member doesn't double post, its in the rules of this forum. don't tell me you're one of those people who don't read and no one has savegame yet.

and to much double posting might get you banned too

Spam Policy

7.1 - www.tombraiderforums.com operates a strict no-spam policy. Members spamming our forum with frivolous and/or duplicate posts will have their posts removed and their membership revoked for a specified period of time. Persistent offenders will have their membership cancelled.

7.2 - This forum has features which enable members to both edit their own posts in order to add commentary, and to quote multiple posts in one reply. Failure to make use of these features by persistent double (or more) posting, that is, posting multiple times in a single thread without another member doing so in the meantime, may be deemed as spamming.

suli
18-07-09, 17:38
i'm not doubleposting for the sake of it, but it's an emergency and the thread is falling and I want to keep it up in the first page so people see it and hopefully one of them help me with my problem.

Tombraider95
18-07-09, 17:50
Looks like your just have to do it again since if someone had a save game, they would of posted it by now. Or you could just skip the level :)

mudkip25
18-07-09, 19:58
Constantly bumping a Thread is spamming too

Tombraider95
18-07-09, 20:00
^^

You talking to me?

mudkip25
18-07-09, 21:12
^^

You talking to me?

I'm just saying hopefully suli would stop double (or more) post and constantly spam the LE forum

TRF
18-07-09, 21:42
Savegames are very hard to get/find these days..
Everyone just deletes the game after there done playing it...

And to get on the Spam topic: You could get banned for double posting if you do it to often...
We aren't attacking you, just helping you NOT to get banned...

aktrekker
19-07-09, 01:09
Just play it again. And this time try saving.

suli
19-07-09, 02:47
Looks like your just have to do it again since if someone had a save game, they would of posted it by now. Or you could just skip the level :)

how can I skip the level? do the TRC or the TLR cheats wrok on LE games?

Just play it again. And this time try saving.

I saved, but sme error happened and earsed the saves :(

I'm just saying hopefully suli would stop double (or more) post and constantly spam the LE forum

look mudkip you are becoming a pain in my cheesecakes so you either help or stop preaching around.

aktrekker
19-07-09, 05:33
NO FIGHTING!

They were just warning you about double posting and bumping threads. Now I'm warning you.

The level set was released over 2 years ago. It isn't likely that anyone still has a save game for it.
As for the save games disappearing, it probably has to do with permissions. Make sure you install the level into 'My Documents'. That way there won't be any permission problems. To test, just start a new game and save immediately and quit. Start the game again and see if the save game is still there.

Tombraider95
19-07-09, 09:41
Well because mine didnt work first of all, i used a different Tomb4 from another game which allowed you to skip levels, to do so, Face North so your compass goes transparent, then go to select the load in your inventory and press down these letters: H-E-L-P , together and quit off inventory.

suli
19-07-09, 14:33
Well because mine didnt work first of all, i used a different Tomb4 from another game which allowed you to skip levels, to do so, Face North so your compass goes transparent, then go to select the load in your inventory and press down these letters: H-E-L-P , together and quit off inventory.

whats the TOMB4 that I should use to do the cheats?

Tombraider95
19-07-09, 14:37
Any Custom game which allows you to do so, i used Eygpt again, again.

suli
19-07-09, 14:56
oh thank you , i'll try that